Rebecca and the Librarian 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Rebecca said, "was that nice?"

"Hhmmm... very," Andrea said, almost sleepily.

Rebecca kissed her softly.

"I am glad you thought so," Eric said, smiling.

"You have such a nice penis," Andrea said, looking down at it.

"He does," Rebecca said, looking down with her. "Doesn't he?"

He was still erect, but slightly deflated, due to the inactivity. Rebecca looked at it slightly shining in the light and had to take it into her mouth. He tasted like Andrea and soon became hard again.

"What are we going to do with you?" Rebecca asked Eric.

"Do whatever you want with me," Eric said, smiling.

He seemed to be doing that a lot lately, smiling. He was living out his biggest fantasy, so he did have a lot to smile about. Rebecca smiled at that thought. She was also having a good time. Andrea was as well, so it seemed.

Andrea moved down and joined Rebecca, taking Eric's cock in her mouth. He put his hand into her light blue and brown hair, feeling her head bob up and down. Then Rebecca took over, her long dark ponytail swishing as she sucked on him. They took turns for quite a while. Rebecca looked up at Eric, who was watching them both. They traded smiles.

"Can I feel him come inside me?" Andrea asked.

"Of course," Rebecca said. "As long as it's okay with Eric."

"You know you don't have to ask me," Eric said, laughing.

"Of course not," Rebecca said, mock rolling her eyes.

Andrea stood up and straddled him, lowering herself once again on his rigid cock, facing him this time. Rebecca moved down, kissing Eric, and whispered into his ear loud enough for Andrea to hear.

"I want to see you come in her." Rebecca whispered.

"That won't be a problem." Eric said.

He reached up and grabbed her hips, moving her body how he wanted her to move while fucking her from underneath. Both he and Rebecca watched as he pounded Andrea's tight, post climatic pussy. He was grinding deep into her instead of thrusting. It was sexy hearing her moan with her legs spread apart, to be inside her warm wet pussy, and feel her body move for him.

"Her body looks good on yours," Rebecca said to Eric.

Eric looked over and kissed Rebecca, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

"Thank you," Eric said.

"Thank Andrea," Rebecca said, smiling.

Andrea leaned down and kissed Eric, trading tongues with him, then turned to Rebecca and kissed her.

"No, thank you both." Andrea said. "You both are amazing."

Eric pulled Rebecca in closer and the three of them kissed, touching each other's tongues in a three way French kiss.

Rebecca gently pushed Andrea to sit up again and looked at her slowly rocking her body on Eric.

"C'mon, we're going to make him come really fast." Rebecca said.

Andrea looked curious, but did not say anything. Rebecca leaned in and kissed her, softly at first. Many light, little kisses. Then they hold each other with their lips, staying connected with their kiss. Rebecca slips her tongue into Andrea's mouth, in which Andrea trades her tongue with Rebecca.

"Oh, no fair..." Eric said, groaning.

"He gets very turned on seeing two women kiss," Rebecca said, smiling at Eric.

"It turns me on as well," Andrea said. "At least kissing you does."

Rebecca saw that Andrea's nipples were hard, so she leaned down and took one in to her mouth, sucking it before moving to the other. Andrea sighed and began grinding harder. Rebecca flicked her tongue across Andrea's nipple while moving her hand down to her pubis and began slowly massaging her clit.

"That feels good," Andrea said, sighing.

Rebecca went back to kissing Andrea, more fiery, with a lot more tongue and passion. With one hand she lightly pinched and kneaded Andrea's nipple, and with her other hand she lightly stroked her clit. Andrea began moaning into Rebecca's mouth with every deep grind against Eric's body. Andrea brought her hand up and held Rebecca against her kiss, only pulling back just enough to intermingle their tongues. Eric began groaning and pushing his hips to push deeper into Andrea.

"Oh...yes..." Eric groaned.

"He's going to come," Rebecca whispered to Andrea. "Are you going to come with him?"

Andrea just shook her head "yes" and kissed Rebecca again, then began thrusting deeper and faster on Eric's cock.

Eric let out a deep groan and grabbed ahold of Andrea's hips, shoving his cock as deep into her as he could. Andrea broke from her preputial kiss with Rebecca.

"Oh yes...oh, fuck yes!" Andrea yelled out. "I'm coming!"

Eric growled and pushed harder into Andrea.

"Oh fuck, yeah..." Eric sighed.

Rebecca reached down and put her fingers on the sides of Eric's cock, feeling him pulsate as he came inside Andrea. Andrea's body was jerking with her own intense orgasm.

When she stopped coming, Andrea looked at Rebecca and lightly kissed her.

"Thank you." Andrea said softly.

"The pleasure was mine," Rebecca said. "It was so sexy to watch."

"Do you want to go again?" Andrea asked.

"No, I'm good for now," Rebecca said. "You already made me come, so I'm good for the rest of the night."

"What if I want to go again?" Eric asked.

The two women laughed.

"...if you really want to..." Andrea said half seriously.

"No, I'm good." Eric said, smiling. "Really."

...

The three of them slept in until the sun was shining brightly through the window.

Rebecca and Andrea were the first to go downstairs, hand in hand, to take turns going pee and take a shower. Eric was still quietly snoring when they left him.

Rebecca got out a towel for Andrea and started the shower while Andrea went pee, then while Andrea got into the shower and rinsed her hair, Rebecca went pee.

"Do you have a spare razor?" Andrea asked.

"Of course," Rebecca said, digging out Andrea a new razor.

Andrea had already washed, rinsed and conditioned her water-darkened hair by the time Rebecca climbed into the shower. Andrea thanked Rebecca and switched places with her so Rebecca could wash her hair as well. Their bodies sliding against each other when they did.

Andrea began shaving her legs, pits and bikini area while Rebecca washed and conditioned her hair.

While waiting for Andrea to finish shaving, Rebecca finished washing the rest of her body, scrubbing and rinsing. They traded places again, so Rebecca could shave and Andrea could finish washing her body. As they did, Andrea purposely brushed her wet, slick chest against Rebecca's, slowly rubbing her hardened nipples against Rebecca's, kissing her as she did.

"I like taking showers with you..." Andrea said, smiling.

"Me, too," Rebecca said, smiling back.

After Andrea cleaned up and Rebecca shaved, they took their time, hugging and kissing each other, gliding their hands across each other's naked, wet and slick skin. Hands went into each other's wet hair, holding onto each other as they kissed, warm water splashing around them.

Andrea raised her leg and began slowly grinding it into Rebecca's crotch, it quickened Rebecca's breath and she began slowly grinding thrusting it.

"This is the real reason that I wanted a razor," Andrea said, smiling.

"You wanted me to grind against your leg?" Rebecca said, laughing a little at her own joke.

"Oh, yeah I do," Andrea said. "I also want to grind against yours."

Rebecca lifted her leg and felt Andrea slightly spread her legs to take it. They kissed again, slipping tongues together, and let their hands roam wherever they pleased.

Andrea's leg felt warm, slippery and good against Rebecca's crotch as she ground her pussy against it. Just being naked, in the shower with Andrea was a turn on, let alone thrusting against her. Rebecca put her back against the wall for more support, and to better angle her leg up into Andrea's split legs. Andrea used the angle and began thrusting her entire body against Rebecca's, slipping up and down against her.

Andrea sighed and began thrusting faster against Rebecca's leg, grinding her crotch faster while also pressing her legs into Rebecca's crotch with each thrust. The building sexual pressure inside Rebecca was feeling good, so Rebecca let herself ride that wave.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca," Andrea sighed. "That feels so good..."

"Hhmmm," Rebecca growled. "Yes, it does."

Both Andrea and Rebecca began thrusting faster, rubbing themselves on each other's wet, smooth legs.

"I love being naked with you," Andrea said.

"You feel so good," Rebecca said. "I love being naked with you, too."

"I could do this all the time," Andrea said. "Rubbing my body against yours."

"I would like it if you did," Rebecca said, smiling.

"You make me feel so good," Andrea said. "I'm going to come on you, like this."

Andrea began riding Rebecca's leg, faster and harder, moaning with each thrust. Rebecca put her foot on the edge of the tub for more support. Andrea took the better angle and began easily sliding her pussy up and down Rebecca's wet, slippery leg, groaning as she did.

"Oh, yeah..." Andrea groaned. "Oh...oh, yeah..."

Andrea slowed down momentarily and pressed her wet chest against Rebecca's, then kissed her, before quickening her pace once again. She did not slow down, but kept up a rhythm and pace that she liked, moving her body against Rebecca's.

"Oh, yes... just like that..." Andrea yelled out. "I'm going to come."

Pressing Rebecca against the wall of the shower with her body, Andrea pushed her full weight into Rebecca and ground down against her leg, clamping it between her legs as she came.

"Oh... oh, yes!" Andrea yelled out.

She continued thrusting as each wave of her climax rolled through her body, in jerking, spasmodic little thrusts.

Andrea leaned, collapsed against Rebecca as she calmed down from her orgasm, and Rebecca dropped her leg, bringing Andrea even closer.

"Thank you, Rebecca," Andrea said. "That was nice."

"I'm glad I can make you come like that," Rebecca said, kissing Andrea lightly.

"Me too," Eric said, revealing his peaking at them from around the curtain.

"How long have you been there?" Rebecca asked.

"Long enough to see everything." Eric said.

"Well, I'm horny and turned on," Rebecca said. "So, get naked and get in here."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Eric said, stripping out of his clothes and climbing into the shower with the two naked women, his semi hardness leading the way.

He kissed first Rebecca, then Andrea, who both crinkled their noses.

"You need cleaned up before you touch either of us," Rebecca said, moving him to the water.

"I agree," Andrea said.

"Wait, what?" Eric asked, feigning ignorance.

"You smell like sex." Rebecca said, handing him the soap.

Eric washed his hair first, and felt extra hands rubbing body wash on his body. He rinsed his hair and let the women rub and touch him all over, getting him extra clean, both of them getting him hard.

"Now," Rebecca said with a hungry look, "I am horny, you are finally clean, and I need some."

She did not have to explain her intentions, she turned away from Eric, bent over slightly and kissed Andrea. Eric lined up the tip of his cock with her entrance, and then slowly and completely shoved into her. Rebecca groaned and shoved back into him.

"Oh, yes..." Rebecca groaned. "That's what I need..."

Rebecca began shoving herself onto Eric's penetrating shaft while Andrea kissed her and played with her hard nipples. Eric grabbed ahold of her hips and started thrusting into her, making their bodies slap together, with Rebecca let out a little grunt with every thrust.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh, yes." Rebecca grunted.

Andrea began sucking on Rebecca's nipples, first one then the other. It was Rebecca's weakness, and she began slamming herself back even harder onto Eric's cock. She reached down between her own legs and began rubbing her aching clit, then touched where Eric was entering into her, to hold onto his hard shaft. Her nipples and clit began to tingle, and the inside of her pussy began to throb.

"Oh, fuck... I'm coming... oh, fuck!" Rebecca yelled. "Oh, fuck yes!"

She shoved back, harder and harder again, then held onto Eric's cock with her throbbing pussy as she came. Between Eric's hard dick buried deep inside her, and Andrea's warm, wet mouth licking and sucking her nipples, Rebecca came hard, over and over again.

"Oh, fuck, I'm still coming..." Rebecca moaned.

Rebecca's body kept involuntarily jerking and thrusting back on Eric's dick, her inner pussy muscles rippling in intense orgasm.

When her body finally calmed down, Rebecca's legs became so weak that Andrea had to help hold her up.

"Oh, wow that was a good one..." Rebecca said, barely above a whisper.

"That was!" Andrea agreed.

Eric just smiled.

Rebecca straightened up, kissed Andrea, then looked back at Eric.

"Thank you." Rebecca said.

"Anytime." Eric said, smiling. "It is always my pleasure."

"What would you like?" Rebecca asked.

"You almost pulled me along with you," Eric said. "I could feel you coming on my dick, squeezing it as you came."

"That still doesn't answer my question, though." Rebecca said.

"I know what I want, but it might sound a little greedy." Eric said.

"Greedy is allowed." Rebecca said, smiling.

"Yeah, we'll do whatever you want," Andrea agreed.

"That is every man's fantasy," Eric said, smiling. "To hear that from two beautiful women."

Eric had the two women face the wall, with their legs spread apart and had them start kissing, with a lot of tongue. He lined himself up behind Rebecca and pushed into her tight, post-climax pussy. She was still wet, so he went in easily enough.

"Take it easy, to start with," Rebecca said. "I just came and am a little tight, but you like it like that, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah he does," Andrea said, smiling at Eric.

Eric stroked in and out of Rebecca's firm pussy for a while before pulling out. He moved behind Andrea and she took his slick cock in her hand and guided him into her spread open pussy. She grunted and thrust all the way down on him. She was turned on again from helping Rebecca to come, and from watching her come on Eric's cock. Andrea met every one of Eric's thrusts with a counter thrust. She was fucking him while he was fucking her.

Andrea moaned out loud and tongue kissed Rebecca, which made Eric began to pound into her faster and faster. He reached up and held onto her breasts, pinching her nipples between his splayed fingers. He pulled out of her before he came, then moved back to Rebecca. She stroked the slickness on his cock a few times before guiding him into her tract, then pushed back into him, sinking her pussy all the way to the base of his cock. Eric didn't hold back, he began hammering in and out of her pussy as fast as he could go.

"Oh, yes Babe..." Rebecca said. "That feels good. Your cock feels so good..."

Eric kept passionately ramming into Rebecca until he almost felt like he was going to come, then he went back to Andrea. He spread her ass apart, found her wet pussy lips with the tip of his penis and then penetrated deep into her, slamming hard into her repeatedly, over and over again. He kept slamming into her until she reached down and rubbed her clit, bringing herself to orgasm. Then he pulled out, moved back to Rebecca and had her kiss Andrea again as he slowly inserted himself back into her wet hole.

Rebecca tongue kissed Andrea, who was still rubbing her pussy with her hand, still making herself come.

As Eric slowly went deeper into Rebecca, she felt him bottom out inside her and stay. He just moved his hips, keeping his cock pushed as deep into her as her could, as he groaned deeply.

"Oh, fuck, you two look so good kissing each other...." Eric groaned.

Rebecca felt Eric pull back, only slightly, before pushing back deep into her once again. She felt his cock start pulsing and his come shooting deep inside her, making her moan.

"Oh, yes...." Rebecca moaned for him.

He kept himself buried deep inside her pussy as he came for her, and told her to keep kissing Andrea, which she did with her tongue. Eric kept throbbing and coming in Rebecca as she and Andrea traded tongues for him.

When his throbbing went away, Rebecca could still feel Eric's cock give little jerks, twitching inside her.

"Thank you," Eric said, smiling.

"Anytime," Rebecca said, echoing what Eric said earlier. "It is always my pleasure."

Andrea laughed at her, and Eric smacked her wet little ass, making her squeal.

They all toweled each other off, enjoying being able to touch one another's naked bodies. Andrea got dressed into some of Rebecca's shorts and tee shirts, with nothing else underneath. Rebecca stayed naked in her robe until she dried, then she put on a tank top and shorts. Eric put on a pair of his shorts and a tee shirt. They were all comfortable, both in their clothes and with each other.

In the kitchen, both women talked as they made breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and fried greens. Eric offered to help, but it was decided that he was going to be more in the way than a help, so he sat at the kitchen table and admired the view. He did get the orange juice and everything else the two women needed from the fridge.

"So..." Andrea said after a nice, little chitchat between her and Rebecca.

"What's up?" Rebecca asked.

"I have just been wanting to know," Andrea said. "Why me?"

"Why you, what?" Rebecca asked.

She thought she knew what Andrea meant, but wanted clarification.

"Why do you and Eric want me?" Andrea asked. "You two are both good-looking and sexy. You could have anyone. So, why me?"

"I'm pretty sure we could have just about anyone," Rebecca said. "But we want you, Andrea."

"Thank you," Andrea said. "But, again, why me?"

"Well, Eric is easy. He thinks you are cute." Rebecca said, smiling.

""Hey!" Eric said. "It's more than that."

"Okay, what else?" Rebecca asked him.

"I think you are cute," Eric said. "And you are willing to have sex with both Rebecca and me. Double bonus! Triple bonus!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, but was laughing when she did, and Andrea laughed with her.

"Okay," Andrea said. "You were right, he was easy, but what about you?"

"I also think you are cute," Rebecca said. "But, you and I get along. We can have a good conversation just as easily as we could have a good romp. You are the real deal, Andrea. You are smart, funny, and sexy. The total package and one-of-a-kind."

Andrea kissed Rebecca and thanked her for that.

"Okay," Eric said. "Your turn. Why us?"

"That is what I was thinking about." Andrea said.

She appeared to concentrate and be thinking for the right words as she stirred the scrambled eggs.

"You are both sexy," Andrea started. "And you both turn me on. You are both nice to talk to in different ways, and I like you both for different, but good reasons. I like being with you both."

"Does that mean you still want to be with us?" Eric asked, the one question he really wanted to know.

Andrea laughed and assured him that she was theirs, as long as they were hers. Which they were.

...

After breakfast, Andrea had to go to work at the library. Rebecca walked her there while Eric cleaned up from breakfast. When Rebecca got back, she said that Andrea wanted to thank them for the good time and that she was going to go home after work for some clothes and toiletries. She was going to stay the entire week and next weekend, after Rebecca invited her to.

Eric had the biggest, cheesiest grin after Rebecca had told him that, that she had to go and slap his arm and tell him to finish the dishes. When she walked away, she was smiling almost as big as he was.

It was going to be a fun week...

12