Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yeah. She just swallowed all of my cum without even flinching."

It was obvious to Rebecca that Adam was actually talking to Mark and Austin, not her. As Adam pulled his cock from her mouth, she felt proud of her cock sucking and her swallowing his cum without losing a drop. And, as soon as Adam was out of the way, Mark took his place, filling her mouth with his cock. That was one of the things she had learned to love about being gang banged, there was always another cock.

As Austin and Mark began to establish their own rhythm owning her body, she suddenly heard new voices behind her. She could not turn to see who it was as she had Mark's cock deep in her mouth.

"Is this Rebecca, Austin?" Rebeca heard a new voice say.

"You got that right," she heard Austin reply. "Come, take a look."

"No, way!"

II. Rebecca Considers Being a Central Slut

It was a woman's voice this time, Rebecca thought, and the voice sounded somewhat familiar. Austin and Mark were still working on her body, not slowing down at all in the presence of the new guests. When the man and woman came into her view, Rebecca looked up through her disheveled hair to see Marcy and Roy Carey, her neighbors from down the street, as well as two men she did not know.

"Rebecca, what are you doing?" Rebecca was looking at Marcy as Mark continued his onslaught on her mouth.

"Rebecca, here," said Austin, "made a video which you probably haven't seen. In it she told the men of Central that she would get on her knees and suck their cocks if they told her to. Well, we told her to and one thing led to another and now we are gang banging her. Isn't that right, Rebecca?"

Rebecca was not sure how to answer. What Austin had said was true, but she was not sure she wanted Marcy and Roy, and the unknown men, to know. Then again, they were already watching her get double teamed.

Pulling Mark's cock from her mouth, she said, "That is true. I did say that, earlier tonight. I had no idea someone would take me up on it this quickly."

"You told everyone you would suck their dicks?" said Marcy.

"Yes, if they were from Central and they told me to," said Rebecca

"And, Austin told you to?"

"No, Adam did."

"So, you sucked Adam's dick?"

"Yes, I have sucked all of their cocks. It seemed only fair. I could not only suck one or two of them. That would not be right." Rebecca's sense of justice and fairness sometimes led to unforeseen circumstances.

"And, now they are fucking you?"

"Yes, its Mark's turn next," said Rebecca. "Again, I want to be fair. I cannot just fuck one of them." She did not see any sense in being coy about what was going on. "Austin wrote an email about me getting gangbanged, but I agreed to it and actually sent the email."

"You sent the email?" said Roy.

"Yes. Austin wrote it, but I hit send," said Rebecca, noticing Roy was now sporting a bit of a hard on.

"Easy there, big boy," said Marcy squeezing Roy's growing cock in his pants. "I know she is one of your fantasy girls, but that doesn't mean you get to play."

Rebecca was not sure what that meant, but she was distracted by Austin and Mark withdrawing from her. She finally understood when Mark slid his cock into her pussy. She looked around a bit, since no one was occupying her mouth, and noticed Adam and Austin standing next to her stroking their cocks while Marcy and Roy stood in front of her. It was clear that being on all fours getting fucked made her the center of attention.

"What does that mean?" said Rebecca.

"Having you suck his dick is one of his fantasies," said Marcy. "Sometimes when we are role-playing, I'll suck his dick and he'll call me Rebecca, and I'll pretend I'm you."

Rebecca's pussy went crazy and she began to buck against Mark's cock. She loved to hear that men fantasized about her, but to hear that a neighbor did, a married neighbor, from his own wife, in that she pretended to be Rebecca, drove her crazy. She loved Mark pounding her pussy and wished she had a cock in her mouth. too. The thought of Roy fantasizing about her was leading her to another orgasm.

"Does the idea of Roy fantasizing about you, excite you? Does the idea of sucking Roy's dick, excite you?" said Marcy.

"Yes," said Rebecca, panting, her orgasm near. "I love the idea of men fantasizing about me. Of Roy fantasizing about me. Please let Roy fuck my mouth, Marcy."

Rebecca watched as Marcy pulled Roy's hard cock out of his pants and began to stroke him. Marcy was a lucky woman, Rebecca thought. Roy had a surprisingly large cock.

"Do you want Rebecca to suck your big dick?"

Rebecca watched as Marcy asked Roy.

"You know I do," replied Roy. "She should be a Central slut."

"Rebecca, since you are such an agreeable woman tonight, suck my husband's dick. Let me watch him treat you like a slut, the way he treats me."

Rebecca was more than ready to have Roy's big cock in her mouth. With Mark's cock in her pussy, she reached out and undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. She would do anything for him, now. If she was his fantasy girl, then she wanted to completely fulfill his fantasy. She would be happy to be his slut.

"Treat me like a slut with your big cock," said Rebecca. "Let me be your fantasy girl." She loved it when Roy began to slap her face with his big cock, rather than putting it immediately in her mouth.

"You are every bit the big slut I thought you would be," said Roy. "I always saw you being demure and prissy at the baseball games and football parties, but I knew that you were a cock lover at heart. You should definitely be a Central slut."

What Roy was saying about her, made her even more excited, although she did not know what he meant by being a 'Central slut.' Roy thought, without really knowing her, that she was a cock lover and that made her happy. She likes that men lust after her. Her happy thoughts were broken as Roy forced his big cock into her mouth.

"You guys have all fucked her mouth?" said Roy.

Rebecca could not see the other men, but she heard a few say 'yes' and she was sure the others were nodding. In the last 45 minutes or so she had had four different men in her mouth and down her throat, and one large load of cum. She felt Roy's hands around her head as he continued to abuse her mouth. Rebecca was powerless to stop him from debasing her, but she would not have even if she could. She loved that he was just using her for this pleasure.

"Babe, can I fuck Rebecca too? She's obviously a party slut, like you," said Roy.

Rebecca watched Marcy as her husband continue to ravage her mouth. She could barely stay focused as her head was shaken every time Roy assaulted her.

"Rebecca, you surprise me. I actually thought you were a bit prudish. Roy always said you were a slut, but I didn't believe him. I'm glad I was mistaken. As Roy indicated, Central could use another slut and the men of Central are going to love you. You probably know Donna Levitz and Leslie Brooks. The three of us are "Central sluts" - not the only one's but we've bonded over it. I hate to tell you how many of the men from Central have had their dicks in my mouth, and Donna's a particularly easy lay. She loves spreading her legs. Luckily, we have very understanding husbands who like to share us. Don't get me wrong, they get their fair share of wild pussy too, and we're okay with that. If I let Roy fuck you with his big cock, will you join Donna, Leslie, and me in servicing the men of Central?"

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was hearing. She did know Donna and Leslie, and she had no idea that they were sluts. Rebecca had been worried that she was becoming a bit too friendly with some of the local Central men, having sucked or fucked several of them; but, apparently, she had nothing to worry about. Was she ready to join Marcy and Donna and Leslie in being a Central slut?

"I don't know, Marcy," said Rebecca. "I love sucking cock and being fucked, but being passed around from man to man in Central? I don't know if I could do that. Donna and Leslie do that?" Rebecca knew Donna and Leslie, and Marcy for that matter, pretty well. She never would have guessed that they were sluts, letting the local men fuck them. They were each 'normal' in their own way, she thought. Donna owned a fabric shop, Leslie worked for a parts manufacturer, and Marcy was a nurse. And, each was also a slut, a woman who let men who simply asked fuck them. This idea rattled through her head without comprehension.

"Roy, honey," said Marcy. "Why don't you go behind Rebecca and try to convince her a bit?"

As Rebecca watched Roy disappear behind her, taking Mark's place, she knew she was about to experience Roy's big cock. She had loved getting fucked by Adam, Austin, and Mark, but she was really looking forward to getting smashed by Roy. As Roy moved, Rebecca could now see the two new men better and realized that she knew one of them, Jimbo Russell, the Principal of Central High School. With her oldest now in high school, she had met Jimbo Russell a few times at school events. She was sure that him seeing her this way would be a complete surprise.

"Jimbo and Dave," Rebecca heard Marcy say. "Get your dicks out and introduce them to Rebecca's mouth. You probably did not know she was such a slut, but here she is. So, you should take full advantage of her isn't that right, Rebecca?"

"That's right," said Rebecca, looking at Jimbo and Dave. "I would love to suck your cocks." Rebecca did not see how she could say no to them, since she was naked and on her hands and knees, with Roy behind her about to fuck her, and they had already seen her taking on Mark and Adam. To say now would seem impolite.

As she watched Jimbo and Dave take off their clothes, she thought about what Marcy was saying. Could she become a Central slut? She did love worshiping cock, she had already started letting men from Central fuck her fairly regularly, she knew she already had a reputation as being a good fuck, and she really wanted Roy's cock deep inside her pussy. These were all good reasons to say 'yes' to Marcy, but she was not sure she could.

"Rebecca, dear," said Marcy, "the men of Central would absolutely love to have you as their play thing. You're much taller than the rest of us, curvy as hell, and it would blow their minds to learn that straight-laced, conservative Miss Rebecca was really a closet slut."

As Rebecca thought about the excitement she would be a part of if she were to make herself easily available to other men, she felt Roy rubbing his cock against her wet pussy lips and she arched her back to make her pussy more accessible. Please enter me, she thought. Treat my pussy with disrespect.

"Take me, Roy," said Rebecca. "Treat me with the contempt I deserve. I'm a slut. Abuse my pussy with your great cock. Coerce me." Rebecca was enthralled by Roy's cock and she wanted to be dominated by him.

"Aaaarar, shit, fuck," said Rebecca as Roy buried the first few inches of his big cock in her. "Own my pussy. Going to come so fast. Give me more cock, Roy." Rebecca knew that Roy was going to make her cum with this big cock. She could not wait to be used by all the cock in the room. She was sure that she would end up with a cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass before it was all over.

"Tease her, Roy," said Marcy. "But, do not satisfy her."

"Marcy!" said Rebecca, whining for the full length of Roy's greatness.

"You already know you're a slut, Rebecca."

Rebecca knew this to be true. She readily agreed at Mike's party to suck cock, then to be double teamed, and, finally, to be gang banged - all in the course of a short couple of hours. She did not ask Mike and a couple of friends to gang bang her again at his house, but she did not do anything to stop them. She liked this new side of her, added to her fun, spunky, serious, caring, and sensual sides. But, she thought she was being cautious not to be too obvious in her exploits. She, of course, knew that she could not keep others from talking about her, but neither did she want to. She was conflicted, of two minds, wanting others to know of her sexuality, of gaining a reputation for being a fantastic cock sucker, without becoming a complete tramp. She was not sure where the line was, but she was pretty sure being a Central slut was on the other side of it.

"You were built for big cocks, Rebecca," said Roy, as he drove more of his cock into Rebecca.

"Fuuuck. Aaaaaaa!" shouted Rebecca. "Thank you!" She wasn't sure what to say, was that a compliment? All she knew was that her pussy wanted more of Roy's big cock. "I love big cocks. I can take all of your big cock. Let me show you." She then began to back herself up onto his oncoming cock. In no time, he was bottoming out in her pussy and she was moaning and yelling in ecstasy. "Fuck my big pussy with your cock. Stretch my pussy. Humiliate me in front of these men with your cock-"

Rebecca's pleading was cut short by Jimbo's cock being forced into her mouth.

"Rebecca," said Jimbo, "I had no idea you were one of those sexually promiscuous moms. Of course, on Parents' Day, I wondered what it would be like to slide my hard cock between your big tits as I looked down on your cleavage as you sat in your son's class. And, I had a nice hard-on watching you bend over the volunteer table, wondering what it would be like to lift your dress and ride you like a mare in heat. Now, here you are, sucking my cock and I'm going to bet before the night is over I'm going to know what it's like to ride you, Miss Rebecca. You are definitely a Central slut. The three cock sucking musketeers of Central - Marcy, Donna, and Leslie - have all already had the pleasure of sucking my cock. It's nice to have a fourth Central slut added to the list."

Rebecca was going crazy listening to Jimbo treat her like a slut, as Roy continued to introduce himself to her pussy and Jimbo drove is cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Rebecca could feel that she was unhinged and confused. The pleasure was too intense, the fucking was stunning. Her legs were beginning to shake and her tits were wobbling uncontrollably as Roy grabbed her by the hips and began to ruin her pussy. Jimbo yanked her hair upward, lifting her face, and began rubbing his cock all over her face, demeaning her. Her face was indecent with sweat, pre-cum, saliva, and slobber.

"Dave, help me out here," said Jimbo. In no time, Rebecca felt Dave's cock abusing her mouth while Jimbo was pinching her nipples and groping her tits. Jimbo and Dave took turns pushing their cocks into Rebecca's mouth and face fucking her, as well as wiping their cocks on her face. She was also being pounded by Roy's big cock. He was slamming into her pussy, full strokes, making her entire body shake and quiver. She was moaning and whimpering loudly and often.

"Yeeesss," said Rebecca. "I'm a fuck doll. White trash. Use my pussy. Fuck my mouth."

"Do you want them to stop?"

"No!" escaped from Rebecca's mouth, before she had time to think. It was less an answer and more a command. She could hear the men laughing and mocking her, that she was such an easy fuck, that they were going to enjoy her sucking their cocks in the coming days and months. Considering she was in the middle of being gangbanged by six men, and she was considering allowing herself to be a slut for the men of Central, it made sense for them to call her whatever they wanted.

"So, be their Central slut and they can humiliate you whenever they want. You're going to want to be treated this way again, and to be submissive again. Yes?"

It was clear to Rebecca that having gone this far, she could not just go back to the way that she was before. She had crossed a line somewhere tonight. She wanted to be used, to be so ravaged that she again would be both sexually satiated and humbled.

"Make me cum," said Rebecca, her orgasm near, but not present. Her entire body was twitching from the mental and physical pleasures and pain. "Use me for your pleasure. Show me who is in charge. I am begging you to let me cum." Rebecca had never begged anyone to let her cum, she normally came fairly frequently, but Roy was keeping her so cruelly on that edge.

"Rebecca doesn't cum until I say she can cum," said Marcy.

Rebecca almost cried. "I need to come, Marcy," said Rebecca. "I am so close and your husband is fucking me so good, let me cum." Her mouth was filled again by Jimbo and Dave's cocks. This time they were trying to squeeze both of their cocks into her big mouth all at once, while they laughed. She could not have been a more willing servant for their cocks. "Let me be their toy."

"Not until you agree," said Marcy.

"You will join the other women of Central, who have become sluts for men," said Jimbo slapping Rebecca's face with his big cock. "Outstanding women of the community, teachers and business owners and housewives, women you pass and say hello to every day, women who have decided they want to be on their knees and on their backs, who want to give in to their sexual needs for men and their cocks."

Rebecca liked what she heard, women servicing men. She loved to please men, to let them use her to satisfy their desires. Hearing that there are women in Central who are whoring themselves out to men, makes her envious.

"Are you ready to be our slut," Rebecca heard Mark say.

Rebecca hesitated. Who knew about the Central sluts? If she said yes, to how many men in Central would she be saying yes? How many men in Central would then have free access to her mouth and her pussy and her ass? Who were the other women who had already agreed to be sluts?

"Roy," said Jimbo, "if you don't mind, I want to bury my cock in Rebecca's hot pussy. I never miss a chance to fuck one of the mothers of my students."

Rebecca hadn't thought of herself that way, as a mother that these men were fucking - were gangbanging. That somehow struck her as wonderfully nasty, something she should not be doing, but was. As she was pondering this, she noticed that everyone had moved away from her, and she was alone, on her hands and knees, naked, surrounded by six men with hard cocks.

Looking around at the men, she slowly stood up, conscious of her nakedness and the sexual energy pent up at her body. She walked over to Austin and grabbed his heart cock, "Fuck me. I know you want to. Fuck Rebecca, Austin. Own my pussy."

"Are you going to be our slut?" said Austin. "Can I fuck you anytime I want?"

Rebecca moved to Adam, who she knew had wanted to fuck her for a long time. And, he wanted a bit of revenge since she had said 'no' to him earlier. He would certainly fuck her.

"I know you want my pussy," Rebecca said to Adam. "Go ahead, hate fuck me. Treat me like white trash."

"Play with your pussy," said Marcy.

Rebecca slid her hand across you pussy and began to play with her clit. She was embarrassed, and excited, and demeaned, standing in front of six men with her fingers deep in her pussy. Is this how she would finally cum?

"Get on your knees, slut," said Marcy. Rebecca did as she was told. "But, if you make yourself cum, none of these men will ever fuck you again. Understand?"

"I understand," said Rebecca, desperately wanting to make herself cum. She could feel her legs twitching in anticipation, and her mouth was dry from panting. As she looked at the faces and the cocks of the men surrounding her, they all stepped closer to her.

"Do you want their cocks?" said Marcy.

Rebecca could almost reach out and touch their hard cocks. "I want their cocks," said Rebecca in a voice that was more of a yell. "I want their cocks in my pussy," said Rebecca with a bit more composure. "I want their cocks down my throat. I want a cock in my ass." Rebecca wanted the six of them to ravage her into unconsciousness.

"The men of Central want you, Rebecca," said Marcy. "They want you to be their slut. They want you to kneel down and suck their cocks. They want you to bend over the couch in their living room, so they can fuck you."