Rebecca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again pulled me up by the hair, dragged me into the bathroom, and forced me to look at the mess he had made on the floor and all over the toilet. "I might need to piss or take a shit before we leave. Certainly, you would not allow a guest to perform his ablutions in a place this foul, now would you?"

I shook my head no.

"Then you gotta clean up this fucking mess!"

He then pulled the gag out of my mouth.

"I'll clean the bathroom but you need to untie my hands."

"No dice."

"Well then how am I going to clean up this mess?"

"With your tongue!"

He pushed me down on my knees and forced my mouth to the rim of the commode.

"Lick it up, sister!"

I licked his vomit off the rim of the toilet, spitting it into the bowl. When the commode was clean he forced my head down onto the floor and made me lick up the mixture of food and gastric juices that he had deposited there. When no more remained, I rose up and emptied my stomach into the bowl.

When I was through vomiting, he flushed the toilet. "Good job, kike bitch!" he complimented me as he replaced the gag in my mouth.

He seized me by the hair, dragged me back into the living room and threw me over the back of the sofa so that my ass was in the air. "You know, since I'm taking you with me and if they find your body where we're going it will be all decomposed, I don't think it will matter if I put a trace of me inside you tonight."

With that, he yanked down my thong. I tried to relax when I felt his rigid cock probing my pussy, but he couldn't get inside and stormed away. When he returned, I felt the neck of a beer bottle pressing against my private parts, and produced a muffled scream when he forced it inside.

I writhed and tried to push him away with my legs, but he was like a concrete pillar, and nothing I did stopped him from raping me with the beer bottle. When I finally went limp, he asked me, "Are you ready for my cock now?"

I nodded yes, and seconds later his cock was inside me. I lay limp as he pumped, his climax delayed from his intoxication and recent orgasm, extending my agony.

When he was through, he finally undid my bonds. "Bitch, you got to get yourself cleaned up."

I ripped the gag out of my mouth. "I don't want to go with you. Just kill me now and get it over with!" I screamed.

He grabbed me and covered my mouth with his hand. "You ain't got a choice in the matter. Believe it or not, the bank was the first job I ever pulled. And my buddies getting killed has me kind of shaken up. I'm gonna need your Jew brain to help me through this."

He took his hand off my mouth. I screamed and he immediately replaced it. "You'd better get with the program. I'm the one in control here. I'm sure you know there are worse things than death."

Once again he took his hand off my mouth.

"OK, but could you quit calling me a kike and shoving things in my pussy?"

"All right. But we have to leave soon and you ain't riding with me looking like that."

"Then may I bathe?"

"Sure."

I began running hot water in the bathtub and as I waited for the tub to fill up, I opened up a bottle of mouthwash and swirled the medicinal liquid around to purge my oral cavity of the foul taste of vomit. After I brushed my teeth, I saw that enough water had accumulated for me to sit in the tub. Then I removed my top and brassiere and stood naked before the man who had just raped me.

"You don't look bad at all."

Ignoring his compliment, I sat in the tub, curling up so that my thighs were against my chest, hiding my nakedness. I wrapped my arms around my knees and began to sob, softly, hoping not to anger my captor.

A box of bubble bath was sitting on the rim of the tub. He took the box and poured some into my bathwater. I looked up at him, gratitude in my eyes for his tender gesture.

"You like bubble baths?"

I nodded yes. "My mother used to give me bubble baths when I was little. She's gone now. It makes me think of her."

"Is your father alive?"

"He and my brother live in Israel. I'm alone here. You picked a good victim. No one will know that I'm gone for quite some time."

"Why are you telling me all this? Is this some kind of mind game?"

"No, it's just you've decided we're going to be spending some time together. If you don't know anything about me, we won't have anything to talk about."

"So what did you do for a living?"

"They called me an account executive. Really, I was just a stockbroker. But I was going to start law school in the fall, and before the term began I was going to sightsee in Europe. The plane ticket is in my bedroom drawer. But I guess I'm not going."

"Money and law, real kike jobs-so how much money did you steal?"

"You promised not to use that awful name for Jews. I don't know what your problem with my people is, but I didn't choose to be born a Jew, and if I had a choice I probably wouldn't have been born one. But I'm stuck with being who I am. I swear I never cheated anyone or stole anything.

"Being taken captive by you was a bad break. Shit like this happens. But please don't make it any worse by calling me that awful name."

"I'll call you whatever I goddamn well please. And call me Garth."

"Is that your real name?"

"It's what I want to be called."

"OK, Garth, was I your first just now?"

"You're getting pretty fucking personal."

"You hurt me and I'm sitting here, in a lot of pain. I'm grateful to be alive. You seem to think that I can somehow help you. Please don't make me wish that I was dead.

"You weren't the first."

"When I was giving you the blowjob, you started running your fingers through my hair. You were thinking of someone, weren't you?"

"Yeah, but she's none of your goddamn business. Just leave it at that."

"I'm sure she wouldn't be happy if she knew what you've done to me."

"I told you. Don't ask anymore about her."

"OK, she's off limits. But if you've ever loved someone, how could you have done what you did to me?"

"So I guess you think I'm not going to fuck you whenever I want because this person I'm in love with will somehow find out what a bad guy I am. Well it's not going to happen, because she's dead and it's your fucking people's fault."

"I'm sorry"

"Fucking sorry ain't gonna be good enough. I'm going to think about what happened to Jolinda every time I have to hit you or curse you out to get you back in line. Your suffering will be my revenge."

"Maybe a Jew did something to hurt your friend. But whatever it was, couldn't someone who wasn't Jewish have done the same thing?"

The tub was full and Garth turned off the water. "You need to get cleaned up. I've got to get going."

He had completely ignored my question.

"I hope you think about what I just said."

"For your sake, you'd better hope that I don't."

I turned on the water again and put my head under the faucet and then shampooed my hair. When I took the washcloth and ran it between my legs, it was bloody when I pulled it out of the water.

"Are you on your fucking period?"

"No. You hurt me with the bottle."

"That bottle neck wasn't even as big as my cock."

"Pussies weren't made to have beer bottles shoved in them."

"Next time just let me stick my dick inside you; maybe you'll like it."

I wretched as I thought of him penetrating me again but I kept my cool to stay alive.

"Does that mean you'll allow me to live if I let you fuck me?"

"Where we're going all there is going to be to do is fuck, so you better learn to like it."

"Where are we going?"

"That's none of your fucking business. You'll find out when we get there."

I put soap on the washcloth and lathered my arms, noticing that I had Garth's attention as my naked torso twisted and turned.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yeah, you look OK."

"I would like it if you thought I was pretty."

"The only thing you need to like is doing what you're told. You don't need to think or want or hope. And the faster you do as you're told the better and the longer you'll live."

I lifted my right leg out of the tub, extending it high over my head, showing off my excellent muscle tone. His eyes tracked my every movement. I could tell he was pleased by what he saw.

"Can't you say anything nice about me?"

"You people are the enemy of the white race. You don't deserve to live among decent people. As soon as your usefulness to me ends, I should kill you."

"Then you might as kill me now. One can't exist without a future."

"Believe me bitch; it wouldn't trouble me in the least."

I stood up in the tub and made no effort to hide my nakedness. My captor scanned my body. Having piqued his interest, I then hid my breasts and pudenda with a towel.

"I like the feeling of a man inside me."

"You just keep talking that way."

"But it's hard to feel pleasure when I'm hurting."

"Bitch, you better get used to liking it however I give it to you."

"You won't have to hurt me."

"Don't think I'm ever gonna be your friend. I'm gonna exploit you like the Jews suck the blood from anyone who comes into contact with them, just like leeches. And believe me, payback's gonna be a bitch for you."

I ignored his last diatribe and moved past him to inspect my face in the mirror and felt his eyes tracking me. Dropping the towel, I again exposed my body as I reached for the hair dryer and turned it on. He waited patiently as I dried my hair, puzzled that I didn't seem to fear him. There were impressions on my wrists from the rope with which he had bound me.

"Do you want me to put on makeup?"

"I don't give a shit."

I opened the medicine cabinet and took out a jar of powder and brushed it onto my face, desperately trying to cover up my fear as well as the few blemishes it was designed to hide. His eye was on my right hand as it trembled, betraying the superficiality of my bravado.

"You're right to be scared. I'm the real thing. I don't put up with nothing from rotten shit like you people."

I screwed the lid back onto the jar of powder and retrieved my blush from the medicine cabinet. I tried to imagine preparing for a date, but the stern countenance with which I would be soon more familiar was visible behind me in the mirror reminding me that I probably was nothing more than a dead woman walking.

The blush enlivened my cheeks, and I moved onto my eyes, which I surrounded with black eyeliner and then finished by applying gray shadow to my upper lids. As I coated my lips with dark purple lipstick, I studied Garth's face but could not glean whether or not he was pleased by my efforts.

I turned to face him. My tits brushed against his chest. He gave no ground. We were inches apart.

"I'll try to look pretty for you. I'll fuck you. Tell me. Do I have a chance?"

"Honestly, no."

I gathered up my makeup, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, and diaphragm. As I walked out of the bathroom my captor trailed me.

"You don't do much to help a woman's confidence."

"Why don't you just cut out the bullshit? I don't got all night."

I found my purse in the living room and stuffed it with my cosmetics and the few other meager possessions I was allowing myself. Ignoring my captor who followed at my heels, I strode to the bedroom, opened my underwear drawer, found a black bra and matching bikini panties, and put them on.

"What do I need to wear?"

"Just get dressed, goddamn it!"

"Well am I going to be inside or outside?"

"Just put on some fucking clothes!"

I found a pair of jeans that I wriggled into. They were very tight and delineated my ass quite well. I then threw on a black tank top.

"Is this all right?"

"It doesn't fucking matter."

I walked over to the closet and slid on a pair of black sandals. On my dresser was a scrunchie with which I made my hair into a pony tail.

"I'm ready."

"We're going to your car. And for your information, I'm a real good shot so don't think you're going to be able to run away."

I looked around my apartment. Three generations after the Holocaust, again a Jew was being yanked away from her life to be enslaved by an evildoer with nary a protest. "Get moving!" my captor snarled, and I crossed the threshold of my home to a dark future.

12