Rebecca Encounters Japan

Story Info
Rebecca visits Japan and gets more than she wanted.
3.5k words
3.96
99.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

"I had soap in my eyes as the water ran down my face so I didn't know what the heck was happening. I felt hands grab my body and begin to grope me all over," Rebecca said breathily. She was quite upset but also aroused as she told me her story. I could see it in the quickness of her breath and the flush of pink in her skin as she related what happened to her in a beach shower room in Japan.

Rebecca was a co-worker who had traveled to Japan for a vacation. She had gone to Tokyo but had wanted to go the beach and see what the beach scene was like. Over the previous year and a half she had lost close to 60 pounds and was in fantastic shape. In fact she was quite an eyeful when she walked past me in a pair of slacks that clung to her butt and in a silky blouse and soft bra that allowed her breasts to move freely as she walked past. Rebecca physically was tall, slender and toned. She had small firm breasts and a small rounded butt that had a perfect firmness and jiggle to it. Her skin was a ruddy white color, tanned from playing outdoor sports and routinely going to the beach. She had blue eyes and frizzy, light brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders. It too bounced as she walked in rhythm with the jiggle of her breasts and the movement of her butt cheeks under her slacks.

She hadn't always been this startlingly attractive. Before losing weight through an intense exercise program she had been dumpy and tired, and would dress in frumpy outfits. Now she exercised routinely, went to the beach so she could show off her body, and played a great many sports, both women's and co-ed. Her husband, Ron, had also embarked on the same weight reduction and muscle building program. According to what Rebecca had shared with me over lunch both she and her husband liked to go to the Eastern Shore and wear skimpy swimsuits to attract attention. She said having some woman eye her husband's physique was an ego boost and having some guy or woman eye Rebecca's scantily clad body was an ego boost to both Rebecca and to her husband, who was proud to have such a hot woman as his wife.

So, when Rebecca was sent to Japan to handle a web problem with our agency's field offices there, it wasn't unexpected that she would want to check out the beaches and the communal baths. She told me her story, "Well, the second night I was there I decided to use a local communal bath. I had asked at the desk and they had referred me to a place that would not shun foreigners. Foreign women especially were welcome, as they generally aren't voyeurs trying to get a look at naked Japanese women. The baths had both segregated and mixed sex sections. I tried the mixed sex section, wanting to have that whole culturally different experience. I found out that after an initial awkwardness about cultural taboos and proprieties I was very comfortable in that environment. Men, women, old and young, were all together in large, incredibly hot baths. Before entering the bath you were required to shower in a particular location. This was accomplished by sitting on a pedestal covered by the washcloth you were handed and sudsing oneself up. Then an attendant would douse you in hot water. All the men and women were facing the baths when squatting on these pedestals. I'll tell you: not much was left to the imagination.

"At first it was the women who were very curious about my body. They touched my hair both on my head and on my groin and they pinched both my breasts and my booty. One woman even poked her finger between my labia which startled me and drew twitters of laughter from the Japanese women surrounding me. They weren't used to a naked white woman. After a while some of the men, who could speak English, came over and sat next to me in the bath to ask questions and also to touch the sandy brown, frizzy hair on my head. They were quite curious and not very shy about how different I was. Several got very close. Sometimes they would be standing in front of me with their penises only inches from my face. It was strange to be among so many close naked bodies and not have it seem sexual to anyone but me.

"So the rest of the week I went to that communal bath instead of using the traditional Western shower and bath in my room. It felt great. Some faces became familiar. And many more of the men became comfortable sitting right next to me in the baths and leaning against me in the baths. Soon I also became comfortable with such closeness.

"At the baths I had inquired about beaches and what people wore there. Did women go topless? Did women wear skimpy bikinis or were they modest? Were there facilities to change and shower? Armed with information I had gleaned from the men and women at the baths I headed to the beach on Friday. I took two trains and was soon enjoying the sight of surfers sailing the waves on the shore. Unfortunately I wasn't alone. There were thousands of Japanese there too and very few Westerners. After spending a little time watching how people behaved and what they were wearing, I plunged into what looked like a large tan, canvas tent and changed into my bikini. There was nowhere to store anything in the changing tent so I took it with me. Other than quick dips in the waves to cool off I pretty much stayed on the shore and watched the surfers and the others using the beach. And at one point I was invited to play volleyball. I think my height was what they were looking for as I was the only foreigner playing. The game was fast and furious and I accounted myself well, but worked up quite a sweat.

"After about two hours of playing in the warm, sunny, humid air, I was ready to cool off and then take a shower. I begged my apologies at departing but received many hugs, especially from many of the male players, who had paid a great deal of attention to me and to several of the Japanese women who were covered in very brief bikinis as I was. Although the majority of the women at the beach wore traditional bikinis, a few wore string bikinis, thongs, and tangas. Since I was normally quite proud of my sexy appearance, my bright yellow bikini bottom exposed half my butt and the top barely covered my fair-sized breasts. Additionally I think my 5'8" height, my head of light brown, curly hair and my tanned skin, something not normally seen among women in Japan had attracted a great deal of attention on the part of the men surrounding the volleyball court and the men on my team. I caught quite a few pats on my bare bottom during the two hours we played.

"With the crowds increasing throughout the day and the sameness of many of the tents set up along the beach I couldn't locate the one I had used earlier in the day. I decided to go to the water's edge and take a quick dip to cool off and then just take my chances with whichever changing/shower tent I found. Several of the men who had been watching me at the volleyball game followed me down to the water, but they didn't bother me in any way. I had asked a Japanese family who spoke English if they could watch my belongings while I took a quick swim. When I came out of the water the men who had been interested in me were gone. I retrieved my belongings from the family, thanked them profusely and headed for the tents. I selected one and entered. There seemed to be no segregation of men's and women's sections in this tent, but after the baths I thought nothing of this. I paid my sum of money to a scruffy looking Japanese man, stripped down inside the shower stall; the stall was basically four canvas walls lashed together on three sides with a shower attachment coming down from above and open at the top. My bag I hung in the corner of the shower stall so I could keep an eye on it. I could hear other female voices so I felt safe despite not seeing any women in the row I was showering in.

"I was lathering my hair up to get the sand and salt out of it when I heard male voices quite close by but thought nothing of it. I briefly checked the corners of my shower curtain to make sure I wasn't visible in the bench area outside the row of stalls. Everything seemed OK. No big deal. And, anyway, I thought to myself, I have a great body and good luck to you if you catch a glimpse of me in the altogether. I was feeling secure after my experiences at the Japanese bath and a little cocky.

"I poured conditioner into my hair to soften it from the harsh sun and salt water and proceeded to lather myself up from the liquid soap available from a dispenser hanging in the corner of the shower stall. I had soap in my eyes and all over my body and was proceeding to rinse my hair when I felt a momentary cold draft on my butt and back and then was accosted with multiple hands touching me all over. Their strength and their voices indicated they were men and the fact that I felt three penises bumping into me below indicated that they were very naked.

"One grabbed my hair and kept my head and face under the stream of water so that I couldn't cry out to someone to help me. I felt like I was drowning with the stream of water filling my nose and mouth. I tried to lash out with my fists and kicking feet but after getting a few kicks out I felt a hand push up between my legs, grab my crotch and lift me off the floor. "What strength," I stupidly thought. And then I felt him work first one finger and then a second finger up inside of me. Next his thumb pushed up my butthole. He had me in a lock through my vagina and my anus. Again I stupidly marveled at this guy's strength even though he was basically finger fucking my private places. The other men held me fast too and I could feel their penises begin to stiffen with excitement. I knew right then that I was going to be groped and raped, something I had heard about from some of the women at the communal bath. It was shocking, but it was a sign of the disdain that many Japanese men held for women still. And they were especially interested in demeaning and abusing a pretty "gaijin" like me. From some of the erections I saw when the men at the bath talked to me but which I didn't see when they approached a Japanese woman, it was clear that my Caucasian differences were quite arousing to Japanese men. This was similar to some male friends back in the US who seemed to go ape over Asian women.

"The men wrestled me out of the shower stall and I soon found myself suspended face up in the air by four men while a fifth positioned himself between my legs. Again I felt two fingers work up inside of me and I began struggling to break the grip of the men holding me down. They held fast and the fingers pushed inside my vagina. I still couldn't see my assailants as water and soap were still in my eyes; but I felt four pairs of hands and naked bodies holding me fast and covering my mouth as I struggled, and I felt the man between my legs as his naked thighs pushed against my own open thighs and felt his fingers work inside of me.

"What he did to me I had never felt before. I could feel his two fingers curl up and begin to caress my vagina. His fingers alternated rapidly, flicking against a spot in my vagina that began to feel intensely pleasurable. As I felt my belly spasm in a pre-orgasm I felt ashamed. I knew that if this intruder kept up this motion I would soon reach a climax in front of my assailants. He kept up this motion and I felt the pleasure increasing. Soon instead of me struggling against these men that held me I was shaking in an intense orgasm. The men around me grunted their approval and I felt several penises begin to stiffen and push against the sides of my body. These men were getting very aroused at what they were doing to me.

"Now the man between my legs, after a brief pause to let me finish cumming, started in again thrumming his fingers against that spot in my vagina and added a motion like he was fucking me vigorously with his fingers. I could hear my vagina get sloppy wet as he worked his fingers in and out of me and inside of me. Again I felt the pleasure radiate out from his fingers, felt the spasms of my belly start and then felt that incredible rush of pleasure as I climaxed. I let out a cry of agony and pleasure this time. This really got the men who were holding me fast worked up and now I heard other male voices besides those around me also grunting their approval. How many men were there? And what would they do to me? It seemed I had attracted a crowd who were interested in screwing with the foreign girl.

"Now as my eyes cleared and I could make out five dark haired Asian men around me and could make out other faces behind them, the man between my legs pulled his fingers out. Even though I was terrified at the prospect of what was going to happen next, I shocked myself by feeling disappointment as his pleasuring fingers left my vagina. Quickly however they were replaced by his long, hot penis as it easily slid past my lips and inside of me and kept traveling deeper inside of me than his fingers had. Now he moved rapidly inside of me and was soon relieving himself of copious amounts of semen as I heard him groan and felt his penis spasm inside of me unprotected and felt him grind his groin against my exposed crotch. Jets of hot semen splashed inside of me. I had mixed feelings. He was raping me but his semen felt good and the pulses of his spasming penis felt good against the aroused walls of my vagina so recently played with by this same man's fingers.

"The men surrounding us grunted their approval and words were exchanged of seeming pride and conquest as the men surrounding my rapist congratulated him on successfully fucking the tall, sandy-haired white woman. This pissed me off and I struggled to break free so I could kick the little shit around. But my freedom wasn't to be had.

"Instead my assailant swapped places with one of the men holding me and this new man was soon pushing his erect unprotected penis inside of me and rapidly fucking me until he too ejaculated streams of semen that filled my vagina further. He too was seemingly congratulated by the men surrounding us. Then he too swapped places with another man.

"This man, however, had a much bigger penis which he taunted me with by rubbing it on my naked belly so I could get a good look at it before he shoved it inside of me. It was very thick and long and uncircumcised. Most Japanese men had normal or smaller penises; this man was an exception. I would discover during the next few hours that he wasn't alone. He began to push against my labia and was soon sliding that enormous girth and length inside of me. And he stroked slowly. With a knowing, cocky grin on his face he moved his penis inside of me slowly but steadily confident that he would have the tall white woman screaming out in another climax. I looked down at his dark penis as it slid in to the hilt and pulled out until the length of his thick, long shaft was exposed. I noticed that his penis was now shiny with the semen from his predecessors and with the lubrication flowing from my own betraying vagina.

"After a few long minutes of his thrusting my hips involuntarily reacted to him. I began curling and thrusting my hips to match his strokes and guide the pleasure I was feeling from his penis. Seeing me react he grasped my naked hips in his large hands and bending over me sucked and kissed my breasts. He never broke his stroke; he was very expert at fucking. And he wanted to dominate me not have me be a partner.

"Soon a low, growling moan began in my throat, and my hips and belly began to shake in pre-climax. And then it was on me: I had an incredibly intense orgasm, like none I had ever had with my husband and with lovers I'd had before Ron. And it didn't stop there. This incredible fucking machine kept at it through two more even more intense orgasms until he finally came inside of me at the same time that I was cumming.

"As he pulled out of me, limp but still very sizable he reached up, squeezed my face, muttered something which got the other men chuckling, patted my naked belly with one of his hands, and left.

"He was soon replaced by another more urgent man, who fucked me fast until he was soon quivering and releasing jets of semen inside of me. After so many men cumming inside of me I soon felt a stream of slippery wetness running down my crotch and between the cheeks of my butt. "Several more men took me in a similar quick in-and-out fashion. They were done so quick that there was no climactic pleasure for me. I had time to look around me. I noticed that the original men surrounding me had been replaced by others. I wondered: how many were there. I noticed that some of the faces looked familiar; they had been those at the volleyball game who had seemed "interested" in me and had followed me to the shore. I noticed that I could hear the voice of the man who had let me enter this tent and he was talking loudly with other Japanese men. I figured out he was probably making money off of the tall Westerner being savaged in this tent. And there were so many men who were raping me. "Most of the men just used my pussy to get themselves off. With a few however they worked to get me off and succeeded. And then as the time rolled on some wanted something different. They began to fuck me from behind. I was flipped over face down and the men either took me in the butt and up my vagina. I don't know how many there were. It was towards nightfall that the last group holding me down rapidly departed and left me lying on the tent floor naked and smeared with men's semen. I was totally spent and my butthole and my vagina were sore from so many men raping me. Both holes were positively gushing men's semen. Some of the men had even forced their penises into my mouth and had left gobs of salty, fishy semen filling it.

"After lying on the floor for a while alone and in the dark, I felt for my backpack. It was still there. I showered myself off briefly to get all the soap, semen, and dirt off my skin and then I dressed and left. I somehow found my way back to the trains and then to my hotel room. There I douched myself out and soaked my sore body in the tub for hours."

"What happened when you got back home? Did you tell Ron?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I couldn't have him know so many men had fucked me and that I had actually cum several times."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked again, "and why can you tell me?"

Her answer took me aback. "It's simple; I'm guessing your penis is different from my husband's. I know it's larger from checking you out down there. And I've noticed you checking me out too; nice body, right? We're both married, so I know you won't tell. This could really work for the both of us." And like that my fantasy about having sex with a very attractive Rebecca came true. And I had the men in Tokyo to thank for making Rebecca want "so many penises."

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers