Rebecca Enslaves Her Auditors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlafitte
jlafitte
13 Followers

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as the cock filled the space inside of her. Slowly she began to rock herself back and forth, back and forth. Her juices began to run down the side of the dildo and pool up at the base around Jean's mouth.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot." She reached under the bed and pulled out a black riding crop. "I should be delegating all the work to you. Make me come." She returned to her position atop Jean's face, then flicked the riding crop against Jean's left thigh.

"Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuu," Jean screamed. His head jerked up and into Rebecca's ass, the dildo slamming against her insides.

"Yes," Rebecca yelled out. "Just like that bitch." She flicked the crop again.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Jean began to move his head up and down frantically, hoping to preempt any more use of the crop.

Rebecca closed her eyes in ecstasy. "Yessssss, just like that. JUST like THAT," she moaned. "Bury your nose in my asshole."

Jean tried to do as she had asked, but began to slow down inadvertently. The crop came down again.

"Don't you dare slow down!" Rebecca shouted. "Make me come!" She brought one hand down between her legs and began to stroke her clit furiously as Jean bobbed the dildo in and out of her glistening cunt. Beads of sweat rolled down her back, into her crack, and onto Jean's face.

"Faster, faster! Oh fuck," Rebecca groaned. "I'm going to come, don't fuck this up..."

Jean felt like his neck was going to break. Rebecca's legs splayed out around and over him, her breasts dangling tantalizingly just out of arm's reach, her asshole gaping slightly before him. He couldn't wait for her to come. She'd unlock him, he'd grab her by the throat and fuck her unconscious, then he'd walk out and have her fired. The taste of her sweat and the smell of her asshole in his nostrils infuriated him. He began to pound her with the plastic dildo so fast, he hoped he'd rupture something inside of her.

Rebecca shouted out blissfully. "Oh fuck yes, you bitch! I'm coming! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her knees shaking uncontrollably, Rebecca collapsed backwards, smothering Jean between the cheeks of her ass. She lay there, dazed. When she realized he was suffocating, she backed up a little, resting her feet on his stomach, her asshole kissing his forehead.

"That ... was fun," she panted, stroking his ears gently. "But I need a bathroom break before we continue."

Rebecca spread her legs out as far as they would go. She reached down with one hand, spread her labia apart, and relaxed her bladder. A clear stream of urine arched its way up into the air and down onto Jean's abdomen.

Jean screamed into the gag when he realized what was happening. He rocked violently back and forth to shake Rebecca off; or, at least he tried until she brought the riding crop down on his stomach. With a sharp cry, Jean restrained himself. Involuntarily, his anxiety-ridden body began to vibrate instead.

When Rebecca had finished, Jean's entire midsection sparkled. Rebecca laughed.

"I can't believe I just did that." She rolled off Jean's head and stood alongside the bed. "Wait here."

Walking back to the table by the chair, she first extracted a mess of straps from the tangle of toys, then selected a long, thick dildo with an attachment at its non-business end. She stepped into the straps and tightened them around her waist, then slotted the dildo into the harness, fitting the base as snugly as possible against the hood of her clit. With a few twists of her hips, she held the cock in her right hand and let out a laugh.

"Enzo, pay close attention," she instructed on her way back to the bed, giving him a playful kick to the shins as she passed. She looked down to meet Jean's gaze, his eyes wide with fright.

"Finally, I see fear. Now let's work on destruction," Rebecca whispered slyly. She climbed Jean to straddle him. Before he could resist, before he even realized what was hapenning, she had lifted his left leg in the air and clipped the ankle restraint to the handcuff on his left wrist, then did the same to his right. Jean resembled a paralyzed sloth without a branch to cling to, the penis gag still protruding from his mouth.

"Look into my eyes while I fuck you," Rebecca said raggedly. She gathered up the dildo in her right hand, spit on it a few times, then brought it to Jean's tight asshole.

"If I liked you, I'd rim you first," Rebecca whispered. She gave a few pushes, easing first the head of the dildo, then the first inch, inside Jean. "Too bad," she shrugged as he groaned.

With his arms and legs up, his ass spread wide for her to violate, Rebecca began to zone out. She watched as two inches, three inches, then four inches disappeared inside Jean. A foamy residue began to build up on the dildo, marking her progress in glistening fluid. When she had seven inches inside, she leaned forward, gave Jean's caged cock a violent slap, and began to build up a rhythm.

She heard the slap of the plastic balls against Jean's ass cheeks. Heard his ragged breath and muffled cries. Most acutely of all, she felt his irreconcilable mix of excitement and disgust. He was enjoying this and hating this at the same time. He'd be broken physically and mentally. Knowing this exhilarated her. She increased her pace, throwing herself against him so as to slam the dildo against his insides and against her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that bitch? You like taking me up your ass?" Rebecca cried out. "Who's your boss now?"

"Yyyyuuuuuu," Jean managed to force out.

Rebecca wrapped her hands around his throat as she continued to slam into him. "Who?" she panted.

"Yyyuuu!"

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes," Rebecca moaned. Her eyes glazed over and she let go of Jean's throat absentmindedly. She could see a climax in sight, felt herself approaching the edge. Jean looked up into Rebecca's eyes and saw not a trace of recognition. She was there to use him, nothing more or less.

Rebecca threw her head back to the ceiling, her hair flailing to keep up. Jean was entranced by her swaying breasts. He back arched, accenting the curve of her perfect teardrop belly. She looked down and locked eyes with him, pausing just long enough to warn him.

She went faster and faster, sweat dripping down her back. Faster and harder, slamming into his ass like a porcelain white bull in a china shop. Harder and stronger, until suddenly her lips curled and a primal scream escaped from deep within inside her. Her hips froze in place and she floated down, down from cloud nine, lost in the throws of her orgasm.

After a few minutes of silence, Rebecca stirred from her elation. Without a word, she stood up and walked over to find her phone. She snapped a few photos of Enzo, a few photos of Jean, then sat down in the chair with a pen and some paper.

Once she had finished writing the message, she straddled Jean and propped the message up between her thighs so he could read it. Then she pulled out her phone, dialed a number, and placed it against the right side of Jean's face, removing the gag from his mouth so he could speak.

Jean stared up at Rebecca, defeated.

"Hello?" the voice came through on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, Mom," Jean started in shakily. "Listen, Enzo and I are going to stay here in Zaratu for awhile. Rebecca's going to teach us a few things about management ..."

*********************************

The toilet flushed, and Rebecca appeared in the bathroom doorway, hands on her hips.

"You two. Over here. Now."

After a week of intensive training, Rebecca had her boys right where she wanted them. The audit had been completed to her satisfaction, the cooks had given them some basic lessons, and now she had two strapping young lads to assist with her most intimate needs.

The pair crawled over to her, Enzo in front, Jean in back. They slowly brought their faces up and began to lick.

"Yeah, that's it. A little deeper Jean," she breathed. "Faster, Enzo!"

Her boys obliged, slurping and licking greedily. Then she pushed them away, stepped over to the shower, and twisted the hot water knob, letting it run a little to warm up first. She returned to the young men in her bathroom and pulled them both up to their feet by the chokers wrapped around their necks. She slapped their asses, then grabbed their hands, leading them over to the shower. Without a word, she stepped into the water, dropped her hands to her sides, and waited.

Enzo retrieved the shampoo bottle and began to lather up Rebecca's black hair. Jean frothed up the bar of soap in his hands and began to glide it along her pure white skin. The mirrored curves of her breasts, the small of her back, the tight mound of her smooth pussy. He had gone crazy days ago, held prisoner indefinitely by this beautiful woman who was now his boss. As long as she held the key to his manhood, she knew he wouldn't dare leave.

The pair rinsed her off, then shut off the water and brought a towel to dry her off. As they did so, Rebecca sighed contently.

Jean left for a moment and returned with Rebecca's favorite red and black nightgown. She raised her arms above her as he lowered it over her head and let it fall down across her body.

"I'm off to bed," Rebecca smiled up at them. "Usiku mwema!"

Jean and Enzo watched as Rebecca walked out to her bedroom, her supple ass bouncing the folds of her silk nightgown in myriad directions as if to taunt them. As they pulled their foam pads out from the closet, dragged them out to the front room and threw themselves down, they strained to hear the sounds coming from Rebecca's room. Her new boyfriend was spending the night, and though they couldn't make out the words, they could hear what sounded like a lively conversation.

Sure enough, after some time the conversation died down and soft moans began to float towards them, arousing them just as they had been about to fall asleep. The moans became louder, then morphed into cries and shouts. Jean and Enzo listened as they heard the boyfriend's balls slap against Rebecca at an increasingly rapid pace. They instinctively reached for their dicks, grappling to masturbate through the bars of the cages, and ultimately failing.

Once they heard the crescendo, the shouts of finality followed by soft whimpers and the lull of post-coital conversation, Jean and Enzo finally managed to fall asleep, dreaming only of their beautiful voluptuous boss, her white skin and black hair a study of the contrasts that lay within, her delicious body as tantalizing as the mysteries hidden away in the foreign expanses of her mind.

jlafitte
jlafitte
13 Followers
12