Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Rebecca's holiday at the beach.
5.9k words
4.44
37.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

Rebecca had undergone a transformation over the summer, she had found the power and pleasure sex gave her and became more open to having sex than ever before. Before the summer she had been content with the few lovers she had. After the summer began she let her inhibitions go and found she was having a lot more sex and wanted even more. She found herself actually encouraging situations that before she would ignore or stop from even happening. Having her brother and Julie to fuck anytime she wanted didn't hurt. The fact that all of them were free to go their own way without any jealousy also made them closer to each other.

She knocked again as her nervousness grew. Then she heard it from inside, "Just a moment." Then the door opened. Rebecca was relieved it was April and a bit surprised, she was wrapped in a towel as she had just stepped from the shower. Rebecca excused herself and was turning to leave when April spoke, "Come in, I was just showering. Scott left early this morning, they called from work and he need to go in for half a day to finish a project he was working on. I am glad to see you, I need a ride to the beach if you guys are going."

Rebecca nodded that this was fine with her. She sat on the bed while April tried to keep the towel wrapped around her pregnant body. It was of no use though and she gave up apologizing to Rebecca about her nudity, Rebecca didn't mind at all. In fact she was fascinated to see how she looked naked and stared intently at her protruding stomach and enlarged breasts.

April noticing her staring said "Oh, I used to have a flat stomach and small breasts like you before I got pregnant. I miss those days but I am happy I am pregnant though."

Rebecca could see that it was true her pregnancy had just added a small amount of size to April and she looked very sexy to Rebecca in this state. This surprised her as she never had thought about pregnant women this way. She could feel herself get wet at just looking at April naked. She noticed that April had not shaved her pussy and Rebecca couldn't see the effect her stare was having on April's.

April was very aware that Rebecca was staring at her not like a woman looks at another just to compare but as a woman who looks at her intended lover. April began to blush when she realized that even though she had never been with another woman the thought of Rebecca and she was getting her very excited.

Rebecca broke the uncomfortable silence, "We discussed what you and your husband asked me yesterday. The other two are not sure about it. Ben will go along with anything Julie and I say but Julie is hesitant I guess you could say. She needs some time to think."

That out in the open April breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought I was being to forward after I thought about what I said, even though at the time it seemed a great idea." They both laughed and April got up to dry her hair. She retrieved another towel and wrapped her head and using the first towel continued to dry herself, finally sitting right next to Rebecca on the bed.

April spoke first, "You look like you have never seen a naked woman before?"

Rebecca responded, "Oh I have seen my share just never have I seen a pregnant woman that looks so beautiful."

This made April blush and as she began to cover herself Rebecca leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. April though hesitant at first kissed her back. Shortly they were embracing with their arms around each other and their tongues intertwined. April's naked breasts were pressed against the thin shirt Rebecca was wearing and she could feel her nipples harden at the touch through the thin fabric. They kissed for a few minutes then without a word Rebecca stood up and began to remove her own clothes.

Rebecca stripped down to just her panties, leaned over to kiss April, again as if asking her permission to go on. Then as the kiss was her sign to continue Rebecca let her panties fall to the floor.

At five foot three and one hundred and five pounds Rebecca had a lithe body. Her breasts were a B cup and a perfect size for her athletic body. Each pink nipple was about the size of a quarter unless erect, then they stiffened up and contracted to half that size as they formed stiff half in peaks. Her hips showed a curve that was perfect for her size. At the junction of her legs, her pussy slit devoid of any hair, showed only that slit.

That is until she began to get excited then her outer lips began to swell and you could see her pussy actually dripping. The moistness when she was really excited was very visible. Her brunette hair was shoulder length and when pulled into a pony tail made her look older than her 22 years. She wore it pulled back most of the time as it was more comfortable in the summer. She had a nice smile and closely resembled Ellen Page.

As she stood looking at April she smiled back at her. Rebecca placed a knee on the bed and leaned to kiss and guide April onto the bed. They both slid onto the bed until they were lying next to each other.

Rebecca took the lead and kissed April full on the lips while her arm went over April's chest to pull her closer to her. Rebecca sensed that April had never been with another woman and took the lead. April responded to each touch with enthusiasm. Rebecca broke the kiss and kissed her way down to April's nipple. It was puffy and swollen, the size of silver dollar, and when she gently licked it and sucked it in her mouth the nipple responded by getting hard and pointy like a pencil eraser.

Rebecca knew April was enjoying this as almost instantly she began to moan. Rebecca's hand slid down over Aprils protruding belly and she carefully caressed her enlarged stomach. Before her hand slid down to the hair above April's pussy. It was soft and as Rebecca's hand went down and reached Aprils pussy lips, Rebecca realized how much April was turned on.

The amount of wetness surprised Rebecca as Aprils pussy seemed to be leaking and as she ran her finger over April's swollen lips a moan of pleasure escaped from April's lips. Like a lover with a virgin Rebecca took her time. She fondled each breast and nipple eliciting moans from April. Her fingers found Aprils pussy lips swelling under her touch and the wetness increasing as Rebecca placed first one finger then two in April's pussy.

While she rubbed her pussy and occasionally rubbed April's clit, Rebecca could tell that April was indeed very turned on and would cum for her very easily. She was determined to prolong it for her so that she would enjoy it as much as Rebecca was right now. Rebecca's own pussy was getting wetter by the minute even though April hadn't touched either her breasts or pussy. But the moaning was getting more and more rapid as Rebecca's fingers worked in April's pussy.

Rebecca knew she wanted to taste Aprils soft pussy so she kissed her way down over her baby bump and all around Aprils pubic mound and then using her tongue first dipped the tip into Aprils slit and licked her way up to Aprils clitoris. At the first taste of April's wetness Rebecca could feel her own clit tingle and she reached down to rub her own clit while her tongue reached for April's clit.

When Rebecca's tongue first touched April's clitoris she could feel her body tense up and then it began. April's pussy began to flow, she was cumming and her pussy was squirting so much that Rebecca couldn't swallow it all. She could feel April's pussy spasm repeatedly as her moaning just about turned to screams of, "Oh my gawd, I am cumming aaaahhhh! Oh so fucking good, I am cumming!"

Rebecca continued until the flow slowed and the spasms began to subside. At which point Rebecca lifted her heads enough to see Aprils face as April spoke, "I needed that I haven't cum that good ever. I love my husband but he never made me cum like you just did and it felt so good I can't believe it."

She just repeated "Oh my gawd that was so good," over and over until Rebecca smiled and crawled up beside her and kissed her on the lips. April tasting herself for the first time, as Becca's face was sopping wet with her girl cum, and delighted in the taste. Rebecca had stopped frigging her clit when April came and now while kissing April she began to rub herself again.

April noticed this and sat up and while Rebecca laid her head down on the pillow to continue April said, "Let me do that." Rebecca was only too happy to oblige and she parted her legs as April with one hand reached for Becca's pussy and the other caressed Becca's breasts.

April moved to reciprocate to Becca by licking her pussy but with her large belly could not seem to find a way, until Rebecca told her to kneel on the floor on the edge of the bed. Then Rebecca slid her hips over to the edge. This way April could lean in and have her first taste of another woman. As she lowered her head to Becca's pussy automatically Rebecca wrapped her legs gently around April's head pulling her into her cunt.

When April's lips first touched Rebecca's pussy she breathed in her scent, she marveled at how much she enjoyed this. She had been hesitant as she didn't know what to expect. She knew what she liked when her pussy was being licked by her husband so she began to do those things. She found that Rebecca liked them too as she was cooing her approval as April continued.

April found Becca pussy quite wet and her vagina lips easily parted when her tongue darted into the soft folds of her pussy. She licked up and found her clitoris at the top slightly hidden by two small soft folds of skin. She licked gently at first and slowly applied more and more pressure as she began her tongue lashing in earnest.

Rebecca was moaning quite loudly by now and this further spurred April on to now reach up and first put one then two fingers in Becca's pussy. April's fingers slid in very easily and she began to move them in and out amid the flood of girl cum that Becca's pussy was now leaking. April eagerly licked as much as she could as Becca's moans turned to an exclamation of reaching her climax.

April could feel Rebecca's pussy clamp down on her fingers and her pussy now became a torrent of girl cum. April could only lick so much of it up when Rebecca released her head and April knew she was done cumming. As Becca breathed a sigh of contentment. She exclaimed, "I need a good stiff cock in me right now!"

April agreed and with that Rebecca jumped up, grabbed the towel that had covered April at first, wrapped it around herself. She dug into her pocket of her shorts on the floor and left the room. She closed the door enough so no one could see in but she could return. She went next door and when she barged in she found Julie and Ben naked on the bed. They looked as though they had just fucked as Julie's legs were parted and Rebecca could see cum running from her pussy down onto she sheets. Her brother had that Cheshire cat grin and his cock though soft was glistening with Julie's pussy juices.

Rebecca's just grabbed Ben's hand and said to Julie "I need his cock for a while do you mind?"

She responded, "Good luck, I am done, I'm going to take a shower anyway."

With that Rebecca didn't even give her brother time to put on shorts as she dragged him to the other room next door. She whispered in his ear before they went into the room, "Don't tell anyone you're my brother ok?"

When she had closed the door April was now lying on her side on the bed with her head propped on her elbow. She smiled at the sight of a naked man and he just stared at her naked body. He had never seen a naked pregnant woman before and he liked what he saw.

April looked very sexy in the position she was in and as Rebecca moved him over to the bed April reached out her hand to him. He took it and lay down beside her on his back. April smiled and Rebecca got down between Ben's legs and sucked his soft cock in her mouth.

As Rebecca sucked, Ben began to rub April's nipples and breasts. He bent to suckle one then the other. This didn't last long as now Ben was hard again. Becca grabbed him by the cock and ushered him off the bed and instructed him to get on his knees. April did not have to be told as Becca motioned her to move so that Ben could fuck her.

She moved her ass to the edge of the bed where, with her legs spread wide Ben guided his stiff cock to her open and wet pussy. He pushed into her with ease, as she was still extremely wet from her session with Becca, and he began pumping his cock in and out very quickly.

If he hadn't just cum in Julie a few minutes before he would have cum almost instantly. Sliding in and out of this new pussy he found himself very excited. And as April locked her legs behind his back and drew his cock deep into her he thrust with even more vigor. April spurred him on saying, "Cum deep in my pussy, you can't get me any more pregnant than I am already." They all laughed at that one as Ben now noticed his sister with her hand buried in her own pussy rubbing her clit.

Ben wanted to cum so bad, he certainly was excited but the fact that he had just spent his last load in Julie not ten minutes before made if difficult. He kept pumping away, much to the enjoyment of April who was screaming loudly that she was cumming again and flooding Ben's cock and balls with her own juices. He kept going as soon as April's orgasm died down, it seemed she began to have another.

Soon Ben was grunting with the effort and beginning to sweat as he fucked April furiously, pistoning in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. He could begin to feel his climax as his balls tightened and that familiar feeling began to well up in his cock. He was right there when Rebecca reached her own climax and Ben watched as his sister's pussy just squirted with such force that it sprayed him and April.

That sent him over the edge and he came. He didn't have as big a load as he had just deposited one in Julie but the feeling was so intense he had to stop pumping until the orgasm subsided. When he pulled out he noticed his cockhead was so sensitive it was painful to touch and his cock did not go soft for quite a few minutes. He just fell back on the floor breathing hard and speechless while both women looked at him satisfied. Sweat covered Ben's body; it glistened in the soft light filtering through the curtains. All three sat in silence for what seemed an eternity just silently basking in the afterglow of great sex.

April was the first to move as her bladder betrayed her and she needed to pee. Rebecca followed her in the bathroom and turned on the shower. April just commented, "I guess I need another shower after that! Wow that is what I wanted and needed so bad thanks for dragging Ben over. I only wish my husband could do that for me."

Rebecca smiled and said, "We'll see what we can do about that!"

After showers and getting Julie, they all piled into the van to go to the beach. April left a note for her husband and he showed up later that afternoon. They all spent a leisurely day sunning themselves with an occasional dip in the ocean.

It wasn't until the next night that Rebecca, with Julie and Ben's help, put their plan into action. First thing was April told her husband some of the things that happened but didn't elaborate; instead she left it up to her husband's imagination to fill in the details. Then she convinced Scott that they should take Julie, Rebecca and Ben out to dinner.

It had been two days since that morning, Rebecca and Ben had been kind of distant to Julie in that they were so satisfied neither desired sex for the next few days. However that night the excitement was building as Rebecca had told Julie what they had planned for Scott that night. Julie wanted to be part of it and they gladly welcomed her to help.

Dinner was pleasant as April and Scott took them to a local Italian restaurant but food wasn't on anyone's mind that night. That is all except Scott who had no idea what was to transpire. April and Rebecca made sure Scott had enough to drink, but not too much. Everyone was feeling good as they headed back to the motel.

During the meal there had been lots of sexual banter with lots of innuendo on all the females' part. Even though Ben was part of the plan even he was very turned on because of the talk. Scott was very interested as he was the object of the teasing. Julie had even flashed her pussy for Scott while at the table. He was noticeably interested in the other girls at the table but careful not to ignore his wife. When they got back they all piled into Scott and April's room. There were two double beds in there and a small table and four chairs in the back with a little kitchenette that Rebecca's room didn't have.

Julie and Rebecca broke the ice by going up to Scott and rubbing up against him and putting their arms around his neck and saying, "Don't you want to have your way with us?"

He could only stammer yes quietly as he looked to his wife for approval. She nodded, it was ok with her as long as he didn't mind Ben servicing her. Scott agreed quickly and began by kissing Julie. Rebecca could feel his pants begin to rise as they continued rubbing against him.

Meanwhile Ben had already removed his shirt and pants and was beginning to undress April. She helped him and soon they both were on the bed naked and kissing while Ben's hands roamed over her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. April was enjoying the attention she craved. Her husband was turned off by her pregnant state, but that didn't stop Ben.

He was very turned on as his cock was already standing straight up as April reached for it. She grasped it and began to stroke it up and down as Ben began sucking her nipples. Her groaning in pleasure began almost immediately. This did not escape the notice of her husband. He meanwhile was being undressed by the two girls. His cock was fully erect by the time they removed his pants and as the girls undressed themselves they took their places. Rebecca knelt down and started sucking his penis. Julie went back to kissing him while his hands roamed over her breasts.

Rebecca had her mouth over the head of his cock and her hand was stroking the shaft. He was thoroughly enjoying getting his cock sucked and having another beautiful girl to kiss and fondle at the same time. Before long Julie and Rebecca pushed Scott down on the bed.

Then Julie straddled his face planting her wet pussy right down onto his mouth. Rebecca meanwhile climbed aboard his cock. Rebecca placed the tip of his cock right at the entrance to her pussy and rubbed the tip up and down to wet it better. Then she placed the tip right at her entrance and sat down slowly imbedding his cock into her pussy. She sat down until it hit bottom. She was filled up.

Scott's cock was about seven inches long and not terribly wide but it filled her up enough to feel real good. She proceeded to move up and down slowly on his cock as she didn't want him cumming too soon.

Julie was now moaning that she was cumming as Scott had found her clit and was working it for all it was worth. He was doing the right thing as she came rather quickly. Rebecca and Julie then switched. Julie who was very wet after cumming didn't waste time and sat down on his cock and plunged it in herself all the way in one motion. Rebecca came up to let Scott lick her pussy while facing him so she could look at his face while he did that.

He knew what he was doing, soon Rebecca was moaning and cumming. Though her orgasm wasn't as great as the other morning it was very very nice none the less. After that Scott was trying to go faster so he too could cum. He wanted badly to spill his seed in either Julie or Rebecca's nice shaved pussies. They weren't having it though.

Before he could get too far Julie hopped off and both her and Rebecca began to lick and suck his cock. They stroked and licked and teased and when he seemed to get close they slowed or stopped altogether. They could sense his frustration though he never said a word. This was exquisite torture he thought as they continued, every once in a while one would impale herself on his cock to keep him going strong. He believed he was going to cum in one of their pussies soon.

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12