Rebecca's Creampie

Story Info
A wife's true creampie story.
4.1k words
4.5
723.9k
252
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains slut wife, cuckold husband, and creampie eating material that will receive much criticism. If you do not prefer these subjects, please do not continue. For those who do, I hope you enjoy. Although the stories I have previously submitted to Literotica have fictional themes, many of the specific details about my husband and me are true. I will touch on these characteristics throughout this true story. I will describe my actions as accurately as possible.


My name is Rebecca and my husband's name is Kenny. We have been together for over 10 years now and enjoy our lives together along with our daughter. We are happy and enjoy a vibrant sex life, but who couldn't enjoy a little extra, right? At least that is my view.

Before the birth of our daughter, Kenny and I had plenty of fun. Young and wild, we engaged ourselves in numerous threesomes. Some involved Kenny and a friend ravishing me and some included me and a friend of mine using Kenny's cock for our pleasures. There we also occasions where I would fuck Kenny and his friends one at a time. This would only happen if I was home with Kenny on "guys' night." It always happened late in the night after most of the guys left. There were never more than four guys (not including Kenny) when this would happen. I would lead one guy up to our bedroom, where he would fuck me like crazy then send another upstairs. After each guy, Kenny would finally make his way up after seeing the guys out. He loved having me used and I loved offering him my used pussy. Also on "guys' night" I would find myself in a rare gangbang. There has also been a time or two when I would bring someone home to fuck in front of Kenny or Kenny would send someone to the house while he was at work. When he would send someone over I would call him and have him listen over the phone. I loved every minute of these sessions. I was always just as horny as Kenny if not more.

I do have to give Kenny the credit for making these situations happen. He is a pornoholic and as I mentioned in my first story, he desires to reenact what he enjoys seeing. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for his perversions he would probably not be with me. When I was new in the neighborhood, an incident occurred at a party where I gave 3 guys blowjobs and swallowed each of their loads. It wasn't long before word was out and people were talking about me. It was well deserving, but oh well, I was over it quickly. In the end, it was this knowledge of me that attracted Kenny to me.

So in all truth, I have been gangbanged, tag-teamed, and the recipient of a train. I do not do anal, despite a fantasy for being double penetrated. It just scares me and I would prefer two cocks in my pussy rather than one in each hole. I also do not swallow cum anymore. Actually I never really did, but booze makes me do things I normally wouldn't. That is why I do not drink.

After the birth of our daughter, the fun diminished, but we enjoyed our sex lives together. On rare occasions when our daughter would be with her grandparents, we would manage to conjure up a threesome. At this time it has been two years since our last group sex session.

I am nearly 26 years old now, and thanks to the praise of my husband and the positive comments of readers regarding my previous story submissions, I have begun to act on my fantasies, well... one particular fantasy, creampies. My body is staying exceptionally fit and I still receive many compliments. If you have not read any of my previous stories, I will briefly describe myself. I am a 5'4" petite brunette with 34B breasts.

What is currently ongoing in our lives began a year ago. A co-worker "Brad" began speaking to me more and more risqué. He had always been flirtatious and I guess my acceptance encouraged him to take things further. I was never offended and to be honest, I envisioned having Kenny and Brad both buried inside my pussy. The dirty things Brad would say to me excited me and soon I was teasing him back. I would bend over explicitly for him or show him some cleavage. When next to him he would rub my ass or I would rub the crotch of his jeans. He was always aroused and at the same time, my pussy was wet with the thrill.

I would go home after work; panties soaked, and fuck Kenny. I needed the release. Kenny enjoyed my wet pussy and talked dirty about the juicy noises being caused by another man filling my pussy with cum before I came home.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so wet. It's like you had a guy a shoot his load inside you."

"Yeah baby, you would like my pussy full of cum wouldn't you?"

"Mmm, yes Bec! I want to fuck your cum filled pussy."

The thought of it thrilled me and sent me to orgasms. I talked to Kenny and attempted numerous times to have Brad come to the house, but he was not exactly keen on the idea of a threesome or having Kenny around.

"I've been trying to have Brad come over babe, but he isn't comfortable with you here too. It's been a long time since I've had two cocks at the same time. I'm kind of bummed."

"It's okay Bec, we have a good sex life and we can always talk dirty about it. I admit though, I would love to see you working a couple of cocks. And just think, he could fill your pussy and I would get a chance to feel what your pussy feels like full of cum. It's been since you were pregnant that I felt you full of cum. I forget what is like"

"OH! This is just frustrating me. I really want both of your cocks inside me."

I came home every day from work soaking wet and I guess my actions began to take full stride as I realized Kenny's excitement for the idea. If I couldn't have them both at the same time, I had to do something. The more Brad pursued me, the more I wanted him.

Nearly a month had passed and Brad begged me to come to his place. I denied him for three nights in a row. I was on my period and wasn't going to subject him to that. I was near the end of my period and he invited me again. This time I accepted. I called Kenny and told him, I had to cover another workers shift, who was going to be about two hours late. He was easily deceived and said that he would be asleep when I got home. It was set. I was going to get Brad's cock and I would get to judge if he was all talk or not.

We left work and I followed Brad to his place. We sat and talked for a little, but it wasn't long before he had his hands on me and I was accepting his kisses. We undressed each other and I moved to put my mouth around his cock. I love to suck cock, but Brad only allowed me to do so for a short time. I was quickly on my back and he began sucking on my meaty labia and lapping his tongue between them. I couldn't say if it was his tongue or the thrill of being with him that had me yearning for his cock inside of me.

He wasn't particularly large, maybe six inches, but he was thick. He entered me and my pussy wrapped around him and pulled him in deeper. He moved in and out covering his cock with my natural juices and was soon pounding my pussy. I gasped as he hit pay dirt over and over. He was fucking my brains out. It was so different than Kenny. Kenny will pound my pussy good, but he enjoys a slower full length penetration where he can concentrate on caressing my body in the process. Brad on the other hand wanted to ruin my pussy. He fucked me in a variety of positions and was soon revealing he was about to cum.

"No, no, please don't cum yet," I asked.

He pulled his throbbing cock out tilting his eyes towards the ceiling trying to contain the load he had built up for me. I moved to suck his cock to let him settle down, but also to see if there was any blood on his cock. There was no blood on his cock and I thought about the risk of having him fill my pussy.

"Ahh, yeah that feels good Rebecca. You going to let me cum in your mouth?"

"Nuh uh, I have a better idea."

The risk of him impregnating me loomed over my head, but I figured, I was just at the end of my period and I should be okay. He continued to fuck me after I sucked on him for a moment. He lasted another half an hour and when he disclosed he was close, I pulled him close to me begging him to bury his seed deep into my pussy. His thrusts slowed and he pushed deep into me releasing moans as he splashed his load inside me. I could immediately feel the warmth of his semen inside me.

"Are you on the pill Bec?"

"No, I'm at the end of my period, so it should be fine."

"Fine . .? Are you kidding me? You're crazy, do you know that?"

"You're crazy too Brad for doing it" as I picked up my clothes and moved to the bathroom.

"Look, I am sure everything will be fine. Don't worry about it."

I pretended to clean up and let me tell you, it is hard to keep a huge load inside your pussy when you get dressed if you've never done it before. I tried to put my pants back on standing up and a light stream of Brad's semen slowly oozed out of me trickling down my leg. I put the lid of the toilet down and sat to put them back on.

"I got to get going. I'll see you at work. Come give me a kiss."

He kissed me and I reassured him there was nothing to worry about. Was I positive? No not at all, but it helped me calm myself and it seemed to help Brad too.

My pussy was so warm on the way home. Even with what had been expelled from my pussy I could feel the warm puddle of cum gathered inside me. When I arrived home, I pulled into the garage and made my way out of my car cautiously. I wanted to keep as much cum inside my pussy as possible.

I entered the house, pressing the button to close the garage door before closing the house door. I slipped off my flip flops and moved slowly to the bedroom. Kenny was out for the count. I stripped down to nothing and crawled into bed carelessly, trying to knock Kenny out of his hibernation. He groaned softly, and nudged a little. I backed up to him to spoon. I knew he would cuddle back and rub my body.

He did just as I thought and curled up to me resting his hand on my hip.

"Mmm, you're naked" Kenny moaned quietly.

His hand restricted itself to caressing my thigh. Ken let out another quiet moan and his hand proceeded to rubbing my ass and eventually a finger was sliding up and down my slit. I let out a soft moan and gently tried to squeeze some of Brad's deposit out against Kenny's finger.

"Mmm baby, your pussy is juicy. Did, you make yourself cum while I was asleep?"

All I could do was giggle a little bit and he was back asleep. His finger gliding against me stopped. He had to work early and I figured by his falling asleep, he was exhausted. I was disappointed because I was going to surprise Kenny with a cum filled pussy to fuck, but I just smiled and fell asleep myself.

I woke up to the scent of Kenny freshly showered, moving the covers uncovering my legs and bottom. I was flat on my belly with a hand centered beneath me. I was groggy and it took a few moments to recall what I had done last night.

"Wow, baby! Did you have a wet dream or masturbate before you fell asleep? There is a damp stain about the size of a soda can on the sheets."

I couldn't think of what to say, so I said nothing. I was a little apprehensive to tell him what had happened last night. I didn't know why at the time, but I realize now that I wanted the thrill of the secret to last a while longer.

Groggy I offered him a dull, "hmmm?"

"Oh nothing, Look, I got to go. I'll see you later. By the way, that's a pretty sexy view! Lying there with your legs slightly parted and a puddle stained between you legs. It's amazing, I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too" I said clearly.

As I heard the door close, I lifted the covers and looked at the puddle. It looked more like the size of a CD to me, but oh well I thought and drifted back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later, the stain completely dry now. I removed the sheets from the bed and took them to the wash room. I started the washer and warmed up a cup of coffee and gazed out at the backyard.

I thought to myself that I should have told Kenny, but I also thought of how good Brad satisfied my pussy. He didn't make me cum, in fact Kenny is the only man who has ever made me cum, but Brad fucked me just the way I need it sometimes. I questioned whether or not to tell Kenny, but I thought about it some more and wanted to surprise him. It would be another month before I could accept Brad's load into my pussy. So I would just have to play it off until then.

It was a week before I rendezvoused with Brad again. Again he fucked me just the way I needed it, but I did not allow him to cum inside me. He drilled his thick member in and out of my pussy until finally stroking his load onto my little breasts. Leaving Brad's place, I was still soaking wet and figured this would stimulate Ken's curiosity some.

I arrived home finding Ken lounging on the couch watching television.

"What a long day hun! And it didn't help with how horny I have been today."

I watched the grin on Kenny's face grow as he mentioned how horny he was today too. He reached his hand out to me and pulled me close to him. I was conscientious about how I smelled. My job is not exhausting and I never sweat, but it got pretty hot at Brad's. I wouldn't know how to respond if Kenny asked.

He pulled my shirt over my head and removed my bra. My breast still had dried remnants of Brad's load, but I don't think Kenny could tell. He cupped my breasts together and wrapped his lips around a nipple gently tugging it before kissing the area of my chest. I stood and unbuttoned my jeans and removed them along with my panties. Ken pulled his boxers off and prepared for me to mount him. I straddled him and guided the head of his cock against my used opening.

"I've been very horny today" I said, as I lowered my pussy onto my husbands cock.

His dick easily slid balls deep into my pussy and I began to rise and fall the length of his stiff member. As I lowered myself deep onto his shaft and started to rise again a sloshing noise was extremely noticeable.

"Mmm hmm, your pussy is full of cum again Bec! Fuck me with that cum filled pussy."

I fucked him until I came and made him finish with him doing the work.

"Yea fuck me baby, I want you to shoot your load on my titties."

Then I got daring and told him after he came I would like him to clean up my pussy. He went down on me and licked my pussy slowly as if he wanted to savor it.

He finished thanking me for the delicious creampie.

"Creampie?" I asked. "Are you using dirty words with me?"

Ken just looked up at me with a grin. Brad and I met more than ten times the remainder of the month before my period. I made up a story that my hours got increased for the month and it kept Ken in the dark. Happy to find that I didn't get pregnant, I felt secure about my method of trying to surprise Kenny with a pussy full of cum.

Brad invited me over to his place the day I started my period and I explained to him the situation. I told him I would let him know when we could meet again. It was the fifth day of my period and it seemed to be a light day. I told Brad that I would like to visit him. He willingly accepted the idea and soon we were at his place. He used my pussy for nearly two hours before dumping his load deep into me. His hot cum felt so good inside me, it warmed my whole body and gave me chills at the same time. This time, not a single drop escaped my gooey hole.

I kissed Brad and told him I would see him at work and left. I got home and Kenny was still up. He looked pretty tired, but I was keeping him up this time.

"I got something for you baby!"

"You do huh? Have you been horny today?"

"I have been very horny today baby and I might have even been a little naughty"

I removed my clothes as did Ken. His cock was already solid and I maneuvered myself over him, carefully trying not to let any of Brad's cum spill out of me. I leaned in close to Ken, kissing him passionately and whispering into his ear:

"Do you want to feel my cum filled pussy?"

He squeezed me closer to him acknowledging my question and I lowered my cum filled hole onto him. I slid all the way down and forced myself as low as I could go. The cum inside my pussy squished as I bounced quickly with him deep inside me.

"Oh yeah baby! You're pussy is so hot and juicy. Fuck the length of my cock."

I did as he requested and noticed semen gathering at the base of his cock. The only downfall was that blood was mixing with it. And Ken saw it too.

"You're pussy always feels so good when you're on your period Bec."

Dammit, I thought to myself. Now he isn't going to believe me, but I continued to fuck him and also had him deposit his seed inside of me. Another failed attempt it seemed. Ken had actually fucked my pussy full of cum, but he attributed the feeling to me being on my period this time. Dammit!!!

This is when things got scary and took an unexpected turn. I missed my period. I had been fucking Brad at least twice a week for the month and suspected he had gotten me pregnant, but what if I got pregnant the night both of them came inside me. I was torn about what to do. I told Brad as well as Kenny, but only Brad was worried. I waited it out hoping my period was running late. The stress took its toll on Brad and he told me he was scheduling a vasectomy. He really did follow through with it too. It wasn't long and my period began.

The week before he had the procedure we fucked every day and three times the day right before. The time period for his healing was slow. I believe the idea of a creampied pussy escaped Ken's mind as he seldom mentioned it.

The 6 week wait for Brad to heal completely and to be infertile was not a total loss. I met him often, helping him release the estimated number of times before he would safely shoot sterile loads. Finally the time had passed and he underwent the follow up visit to test his semen. He received word that the procedure was successful.

The next day at work he gave me the news and invited me over. On my break, I called Kenny and revealed my secret of the past few months. I told him I would be home late tonight and he should probably wait up for me. He acted as if I was playing dirty and told me how kinky I was. He did say that he would be waiting up for me and I told him I loved him and I would see him later.

As usual Brad fucked me until I was dizzy before exploding inside of me. My pussy was reddened by his powerful thrusts and my clit was swollen enormously. We cuddled briefly comfortable knowing that I would not be impregnated anymore.

I drove home without any of Brad's semen draining from me. In fact, it seemed as though I had mastered confining the contents of my creampie. When I entered our home, I found Kenny passed out in his boxers on the couch with all the lights on. I undressed and straddle my way into the 69 position over him. I pulled his cock from his boxers and began to suck him slowly. I could tell he was waking up when his cock quickly grew in my mouth.

I released his engorged cock from my mouth and asked him if he wanted a little dessert.

"What do you have on the menu tonight Bec?"

"The specialty tonight is creampie. Would you like to try it?

"Sure, I will have a taste."

Kenny circled his tongue around my clit and I pushed slightly attempting to expel the contents of my creampie. I watched between us as he continued to tongue me and I suddenly felt of stream of the warm liquid drain from my pussy. I knew it had fallen into Kenny's mouth by his reaction of a muted moan, followed by a deep swallow and a gasp leaving his mouth wide open.

"Oh my god" Ken said, in complete surprise. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Watch the cum ooze out of my pussy and fall into your mouth."

I pushed again, watching for the cum to drain directly into his mouth. A huge stream exited my used hole and fell into his mouth again. Ken moaned more loudly and swallowed again. He pushed his mouth into my pussy and started eating me passionately. I pushed again and squeezed more creampie juice into his mouth. Again he moaned and continued to devour my cream filled pussy. Four more times I pushed and received moans from Kenny. I knew each push was flooding his mouth with Brad's cum. I was elated and sucked my husbands cock feverishly until I no longer received moans from trying to push the cum out of my pussy.

12