Rebecca's Father's Day Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the guys cock fall from my mouth as I moaned in ecstasy and soon I was sucking another man's cock. It seemed I was an extra on the set keeping guys hard for Brooke. I couldn't take both cocks in my pussy after blowing three guys and removed one. I thought I was easily taking the first dildo before . . . now, that was an understatement. I knew my pussy was loosened to a gape, but with my meaty pussy no one could ever tell. I couldn't ride the dong anymore. I was exhausted and wanted to be done. I just sat there with the fake dick buried in my cunt and continued to give these guys blowjobs.

Soon they were all ready to cum and Brooke ordered them to come all over me. Guys faced me one at a time and shot their stringy loads all over me. My face and tits were covered which all slowly drizzled down my flat belly resting on my pubic mound. There was only one guy that did not cum and as I carefully dressed, Brooke asked him to drive me home.

The ride home was silent rather than introducing ourselves. I learned that this man's name was Terry. As he pulled into my driveway, I suddenly had an idea to take my plan further. Terry just happened to be black and I asked him to do me a favor. I pleaded with him that I would give him a hand job if he would cum all over my pussy and walk me into the house, give me a kiss good night, and thank Kenny. He agreed and as we sat in the driveway, the headlights still on, I stroked his cock towards completion. When he was ready to expel his black seed, I raised my dress over my hips and pulled my panties away from my body. He stroked his cock with the head of his member resting against my clit. He pumped his cock with long quick thrusts and soon began shooting his seed. He released at least four stringy threads until his cock disappeared into my pussy momentarily and then revealing itself again spurting two more dollops of his seed against my labia. I was not happy about it, but I could feel semen inside me. I loved the feeling, but pregnancy is not an option. Too late now, I thought to myself. Maybe if I didn't have to be so slutty, I wouldn't have to be worried about it. I just let it go.

We rearranged ourselves and got out of the car. Terry seemed pretty nervous to do what I had asked him, but I assured him it was fine. I opened the door and found Kenny on the couch drinking a beer and watching a homemade video of me using a toy. I know I looked like I had just been getting fucked. I could feel cum dried onto my face and in my panties was a fresh load from Terry.

"Hi hunny, I'm home." I said.

Kenny looked over to me as he normally would but that turned to shock as he noticed my appearance and Terry stepping into the doorway.

"How are you Kenny? I thought I would stop in and say thanks," Terry said then kissed me and said goodnight.

Kenny raised his eyebrows and said, "No problem, take care."

Terry left and I removed my provocative dress and laid comfortably on the couch. I asked Kenny to remove my panties. He had a hundred questions as he slowly pulled my panties away from me exposing the semen covering my pussy and panties, not to mention the little bit oozing from my vagina. Kenny stopped asking questions and lapped the spoonful draining from my pussy. He continued to clean all the semen from my vaginal region before slipping his stiff cock into me. He immediately noticed how loose I was and begged for some answers.

I teased him for a little, but came clean and told him how I had been with Terry and his three friends all day. I told him a perfect story about being gangbanged, mentioning my failed double penetration attempt but successful double vaginal experience. I told him how they all came all over me and how Terry accidentally came inside me as he was shooting his load all over my pussy. Kenny's passion increased tremendously as I told him the story.

I have to say that I did well. My goal was to thrill him with a story about the way these dildos would leave me as being the result of an interracial affair and the coincidence that Terry took me home worked to my advantage. The rest of the night with Kenny is pretty obvious if you understand Kenny's and my sexual lifestyles.

12