Rebecca's First

Story Info
Rebecca takes on multiple guys.
1.5k words
3.67
39.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexycwgrl
sexycwgrl
10 Followers

Disclaimer: Each of the characters is 18 or older. Any correlation to real life is coincidence. All rights reserved. This is my first story. I hope you enjoy.

*

Its 8 am. I am having breakfast with my parents, waiting for them to leave for their respective day. My name is Rebecca and I'm 22. I am 5'10" with long blonde hair and baby blue eyes. I have 38DD breasts and a 30 inch waist. I work out so my belly stays flat. I have been told that I am extremely hot. My parents and I live next to a university, next door to a frat house. We have a fenced in pool that connects directly to the frat house and the house on the other side.

From the fenced in pool, you can see into the bedrooms of nine boys in the university frat house. The rooms are arranged in a three across and three down pattern. On the top row was Jase, Brayden, and Ryan. On the middle row was Ian, Ty, and Brad. And on the bottom row was Wes, Shane and Aidan. At the other house, you can see our pool from the backyard balcony. The boy that lived there was John Luke.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I like to tease the boys of both houses. So much so, that they all know when I like to go into the backyard and sun topless by the pool.

I decide to go a good bit further today. I made sure that all nine frat boys were at their windows and the boy next door was on his balcony. I was dressed in a string bikini. Lying down in a lounge chair, I untied the top and took it off. I started to rub my breasts and roll my nipples back and forth.

I looked to see if the frat boys were watching. I looked at the top row of their house. You could see a boy in each window in his boxers. In the middle row, each boy had one hand inside his boxers. On the bottom row, each boy had one hand in his boxers and one on the window. At the boy next doors house, you could see John Luke standing on the balcony with no boxers. Both his hands were on his long, thick cock. He was moving his hands in opposite directions in a circular motion.

Going back to me, I decide to run my hands down my belly and then under my bikini bottoms. I stroke myself for a few minutes. It feels really nice. I now untie the strings on what is left of my bikini. I start to stroke my outer lips and strum my clit. I work myself up so much that I don't hear a door open. Suddenly I feel something soft and wet against my lips. My eyes fly open.

It's John Luke and he starts kissing me. He is naked and moves to lying on top of me. I feel his cock, hard on my belly. He moves down from my lips to licking my breasts. He takes one breast into his mouth and starts sucking and biting the nipple. Then he begins on the other one. It feels so very good but suddenly he stops. I moan wanting him back where he was. He shakes his head and says "no, no, no." He moves again.

This time, he goes further down to my pussy. He starts to suck on my clit and I writhe underneath him, loving the feeling. He continues to suck my clit and then he slides a finger inside my pussy and starts moving it in and out. I begin moaning uncontrollably. He slides another finger in and then another one.

I am now screaming with pleasure as he finger fucks me into cumming all over his hand and mouth. He lets me calm down from my intense orgasm. He then thrusts his cock deep inside me causing me to gasp. He is filling me up so fully that I instantly start to cum. He feels me cumming and starts to pound into me as hard as he can.

He is so worked up from watching me touch myself before that he cums very quickly. He softens and pulls out of my soaking wet pussy. I moan because I am suddenly empty and I am wanting much more. We turn towards the gate as we hear it open. We see the frat boys, each one completely naked and rock hard, coming through it. Then John Luke jumps into the pool to watch and see what happens next.

One of the frat boys, Jase, goes straight to sink into my pussy. Brayden and Ryan go one to each breast. Ian takes his hard cock into my waiting and wide open mouth. I suck Ian off while Jase pounds my pussy, fast and hard.

Brayden and Ryan are alternating between sucking, licking, and pinching my nipples. I am giving Brayden and Ryan handjobs as they work my breasts. I start cumming from all the cocks touching me.

Then all of a sudden, Jase started pumping into my pussy so very fast and he came and came. This sparked a chain reaction. I started to suck Ian harder and my hands were going faster and faster on Ryan and Brayden's cocks. Brayden's cock was the first to start to get thicker and I knew he was about to cum. He shot his jizz all over my chest and gave me a pearl necklace. This caused Ian to cum in my mouth.

I sucked him till he was completely dry. Then Ryan said he would love to fuck my breasts. I pulled him on top of me and pushed my breasts together for him.

Thanks to Brayden's jizz, Ryan could slide in between my breasts with such ease. He fucked my breasts good and hard and then he came all over my breasts. After every guy came, they would all jump into the pool and/or watch the show from somewhere. I decided to take a quick dip to clean off before I took on the five guys that were left. I got back out of the pool and lay down on another lounge chair. I motioned for the next round of boys to come to me. I direct Ty to start licking my pussy. He starts to slide a finger in me and then two, finger fucking me. This feels so good that I am desperate to be touching more cocks. I tell Brad and Wes to get to sucking my breasts and I want their cocks in my hands, right now.

So we have Shane and Aidan left. I tell Aidan to begin stroking himself for me to watch. I tell Shane that I want him to fuck my mouth. Ty rammed his rock hard cock into me. I shudder and orgasm. Ty pumps in and out, in and out. Brad and Wes announced that they were about to cum. I told them to cum all over my fucking breasts.

My breasts were absolutely soaked and just watching this made me suck harder on Shane's cock. He quickly starts to cum and I can't help but to cum with him. The only ones that haven't got to cum are Ty and Aidan. Ty is still fucking my pussy. I tell him to stop and get up for a few minutes. He complains for a minute and then finally shuts up when I tell him that we are not through. I stand up and clean the cum off of my chest.

I tell Ty to lay down on the chair. I straddle him and lower myself onto his hot cock. I ride and ride as he grabs a breast with one hand and strums my clit with the other hand. He makes me cum, not twice but three times. I use my pussy to squeeze his cock and get all the jizz out of him. I look over to Aidan waiting oh so patiently. I walk over to a towel on the grass, motioning for Aidan to follow.

I get down on all fours and stick my ass in the air towards Aidan's hot, rock hard cock. He pummels my pussy with his cock, doggie style. I am loving it and almost immediately orgasm. Aidan delivers yet another orgasm. This causes him to lose it. He experiences a mind blowing orgasm from waiting so long to get any action. He then pulls out of my pussy and rolls over. We both rest as the rest of the frat boys leave. A few minutes later, Adrian leaves too.

I decide to go in the house and get a shower. I get completely clean and walk naked to my bedroom as it is only 3 pm and my parents don't get home till 8. I walk into my bedroom and there lies John Luke in my bed. We have been dating for all of two years now. He has been waiting on me since I got into the shower. He was under the blanket, waiting to cuddle. We started talking and he immediately asked me "How was your first gangbang? Was it everything you wanted it to be?" He asked this because I had told him of a fantasy I had where I was gangbanged by my boyfriend and a bunch of college boys. John Luke had arranged everything for this day.

sexycwgrl
sexycwgrl
10 Followers