Rebecca's Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
A past lover is administered a test of his true motives.
3.2k words
3.71
1.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a far cry from Wicked Grounds," Mathieu exclaimed, pulling a chair up to the table at which Rebecca was sitting, waiting.

"Yes, well, we don't rush progress here in Vancouver," Rebecca replied.

"You should come back to Montreal with me." Mathieu stated, matter-of-factly.

Rebecca shook her head. "I like it here. And I like Pierre." A glare of warning appeared in her eyes.

Mathieu smiled. "He's not the sharing type?"

"Interesting how your question implies that he alone decides the answer to who I have relations with, as if I'm merely his property."

"You won't at least answer the question?"

Rebecca snorted indignantly. "We are monogamous. Mon-og-a-mous. What don't you understand about that?"

A pause.

"What bird," Mathieu offered, "voluntarily flies into a cage, abandoning its freedom on its own accord?"

A laugh. "So any situation in which I am not available to you is akin to self-imprisonment on my part?"

"No, I'm just surprised you opted for such a different living arrangement, especially knowing what I know about you."

Rebecca waved him away. "Times change. People change."

"I'm aware."

Rebecca shifted in her seat. "Why do you care so much anyway? Be honest. You really just want to fuck me and leave. Towards the end you even seemed to redefine your aims to be simply getting me pregnant. I need someone who is around regularly and isn't one-sided, someone to have an actual relationship with."

Mathieu countered, "Everyone defines 'relationship' differently."

"Yes, and my definition does not match yours."

Mathieu pondered for a moment. "You know, I do wish we could at least have interesting conversations again one day."

"I doubt," Rebecca replied, shaking her head, "that would work out, given our history."

"You think I twist everything into sex, don't you?"

"Yes," Rebecca smiled.

A pause elapsed between the them. A thought crossed Rebecca's mind.

"You know, if it's conversation you're actually interested in, I think we can arrange that."

"Really?" Mathieu replied, surprised.

Rebecca's phone flashed a message. She turned to read it, then stood up to leave. "I have to go meet Pierre. Come by later this evening. It'll be you and me, plus a friend I'd like you to meet."

Mathieu laughed. "You're trying to set me up with your friend so you can get rid of me?"

Walking towards the door, Rebecca threw a smile back over her shoulder. "I wish," she retorted, opening the door and stepping out into a cool Vancouver autumn morning.

================================================================

Walking up the steps to Rebecca's townhouse, Mathieu was reminded of similar such nights long ago. It had been much colder then.

He wasn't as sure-footed as he thought he would be. A part of him considered turning back. Some things are better left in the past, after all. He was old enough to understand that now. But his curiousity propelled him forward. The friend Rebecca had proffered earlier held little interest for him; rather, it was the unknowns of her current life, combined with his knowledge of her quieter interests and her unique ability to express them, that held his attention.

He gave the door a rap, waiting but a moment before Rebecca pulled it open, the warmth of the house venturing out tentatively onto the stoop.

"Come in," she welcomed him, turning back up the steps. "My friend isn't here yet, it's just us."

Mathieu closed the door behind him and followed her up the stairs. She was wearing an understated outfit of loose sweatpants and a T-shirt. If she was making any statements about where the evening was headed, he couldn't decipher them. Her ass and thighs seemed thicker than he remembered them. She was gaining the look of a woman approaching motherhood. He felt a tinge of anticipation. "Did she say it was just us?" he though to himself.

In the kitchen, Rebecca offered him a glass of wine. He accepted, and they chatted amiably for a few minutes. Mathieu wandered around the house, commenting on the substantial changes she had made since he had last visited.

As Mathieu looked out onto the backyard, Rebecca came up behind with two small rectangles wrapped in shiny paper, offering it to him with an outstretched hand.

Looking down, he exclaimed, "is this what I think it is?"

"Vancouver's finest," Rebecca smiled.

"Great choice," Mathieu said appreciatively, taking one, unwrapping it, and popping it in his mouth, as Rebecca did the same.

Ambling back towards the front room, they sat down on opposite ends of the couch, talking about days gone by. Contemplating where to turn the conversation next, Mathieu glanced over at some roses Rebecca had placed on the center table. They were undulating slowly in their glass vase, smiling at him.

"Those roses are very friendly," Mathieu said with a grin.

Rebecca glanced over and smiled. "They are." A pause. "Pierre gave them to me for my birthday."

"Sounds like an amorous birthday."

"Oh it was. He bent me over on that side of the couch, right where you're sitting." A look of lustful recollection appeared in Rebecca's eyes.

Mathieu shifted uncomfortably on the couch, a pressure building inside of him. "Then let me take you on the other side," Mathieu declared.

"You sound jealous," Rebecca laughed, closing her eyes. "If you can make me wet..."

That was all Matheiu needed to hear. With a jump he positioned himself on the other end of the couch, over Rebecca. In one motion, he pulled her sweatpants down around her ankles. Yanking her panties aside, he thrust his tongue into her pussy, with a haste and energy that suggested he was making up for lost time. Rebecca moaned, spreading her legs to give him better access.

So lost in his work was Mathieu that he failed to hear the sound of footsteps clambering down the steps. The words, "How does she taste?" seemed to emanate from another planet; when they finally registered, he thrust his head up and turned to find a man about his age standing there, a look of curious evaluation on his face.

Mathieu turned back towards Rebecca. "I thought you said it was just us?"

"I lied," Rebecca whispered.

Mathieu sat back on the couch, attempting to wipe his face dry.

"Who are you?" Mathieu asked the newcomer plaintatively.

"I'm Pierre." Very matter-of-fact. Mathieu tried to parse out any jealousy or anger in the man's voice, but found none.

"Ah... I've heard a lot about you," Mathieu offered.

"And I about you," Pierre replied. He looked his girlfriend over, her legs spread, pussy dripping. A visible bulge formed in the crotch of his pants. "Rebecca tells me you tried to get her pregnant."

"What!?" Mathieu spun his head towards Rebecca. "You told him that!?"

Rebecca shrugged. "I thought he should know."

Pierre raised his hand. "It's not a problem. In fact I appreciate it. Now that I know, I come twice as much inside of her," Pierre winked at Mathieu, motioning to a chair in the corner of the room. "And I think you'll understand as well, if I ask you to sit over there so I can join my girlfriend on the couch."

A wave of defiance passed over Mathieu. But with the realization that he was a guest in both their house and their relationship, he realized he had no platform to stand on. He slowly stood up, walked to the chair across the room, and sat down.

Pierre, nodding with gratitude, walked over to Rebecca. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Then he unzipped his pants, letting his hard cock spring out eagerly towards Rebecca's face. She kissed it, then placed her lips around it, moving them slowly up and down Pierre's shaft as she gazed up into his eyes.

Mathieu was an unholy mix of horny and jealous. He tore his eyes away from the scene developing before him, wondering if now was his cue to get up and walk out. His eyes met the roses again, and he stared at them instead. Something about them put him at peace, as if to say, "put away your baser objectives for now and just enjoy the insanity of it all".

Mathieu looked back at the pair before him. Pierre had his eyes closed, his sizable dick only halfway piercing the relaxed grip of Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca was no longer looking at Pierre now, she was looking at *him*. A glob of spit dripped down her chin and splattered down onto the floor. The lips of her pussy hung over the edge of the couch cushions, waiting expectantly.

The sound of the doorbell ringing jolted them all into the present.

============================================================================================

Pierre shook off his stupor and zipped up his pants. "I'll get it," he muttered.

Rebecca leaned back against the couch. "Finally."

"This is the friend you told me about?" Mathieu asked.

Rebecca just smiled.

The sound of two voices chatting amiably floated down the hall. A look of confusion registered on Mathieu's face. The voice that wasn't Pierre's sounded rather... deep. A few more seconds passed. "That is definitely a man," Mathieu concluded.

"Damnit Rebecca," Mathieu growled. Why you couldn't you just tell me earlier you were setting me up to watch you have a threesome? At least then I wouldn't have daydreamed so much about fucking you this evening.

"Who said anything about a threesome?" Rebecca asked mockingly, feining shock.

Mathieu looked back at the roses, as if for an answer. They just waved back at him, offering only silence.

"... you're right, I hadn't thought of that," Pierre could be heard saying, just as he returned, with a well-built man in his 40s at his side. "Mathieu, this is Arsene." Arsene merely nodded in Mathieu's direction, then turned to Rebecca with a smile. "Rebecca, my dear, how are you? You look even lovelier than the last time I saw you."

Rebecca blushed. "But you saw me last Friday."

"Yes, of course."

At some point, as Rebecca and Arsene exchanged pleasantries, it registered in Mathieu's mind that Rebecca was still splayed out half-naked on the couch. Pierre seemed to sense this confusion. He walked over to the couch, sat down next to Rebecca, and put her arm around her. They both looked forward at Mathieu, as if interviewing him for a job at their mutually owned enterprise.

"Mathieu, I hope you don't mind," Pierre ventured, as he unzipped his pants for the second time that night, pulling down towards his ankles. "It's human nature to feel losses more acutely than gains. A little bit of old-fashioned competition goes a long way..." As he pulled her towards him, Rebecca threw her right leg over Pierre's lap and mounted him, facing Mathieu. Without looking away, she searched for Pierre's cock. Finding it, she pushed it inside her, letting out a soft moan as she did so.

It was more than Mathieu could handle. As Rebecca bounced up and down on a cock that wasn't his, her pussy engorged, her hips wide as if to taunt him with the objective he was being denied... Mathieu felt his cock straining against his thigh. He needed an outlet, any outlet.

He was so engrossed in Rebecca's absolute pleasure in being fucked that he hadn't realized Arsene standing beside him. It wasn't until Rebecca opened her eyes and let out a mischievious "mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm" in between moans that Mathieu turned to find Arsene had undressed completely at some point, his erect cock mere inches from his face.

Mathieu was so horny, his next actions were automatic. Opening his mouth, he wrapped it around the head of Arsene's member, and began to suck.

"Fuck, that's hot," he heard Rebecca moan. Mathieu began to suck more enthusiastically.

Pierre peered over Rebecca's shoulder at Mathieu. "That's where second place belongs." The taunt only made Mathieu hornier. He grabbed Arsene's balls with one hand and began to massage them. Arsene moved his hands to the back of Mathieu's head, pushing him down harder. Spit began to sputter from the corners of Mathieu's mouth as he gasped for air.

Twisting his eyes to the right, Mathieu struggled to gain a glimpse of Rebecca's joyous bouncing. She was leaning back against Pierre now, her pussy thrust forward, Pierre's cock jetting in and out, white froth gathering at the base. It wasn't a far cry to imagine her pregnant in the same position, Mathieu realized.

"If you're so interested in them instead of me, so be it," Arsene said angrily, as he yanked his cock out of Mathieu's mouth and pushed him forward onto his knees. Wasting no time with pleasantries, Arsene pulled Mathieu's slacks down to his ankles and tossed them aside. Before Mathieu could protest, he felt a finger massaging his asshole.

In shock, all Mathieu could do was stare forward at Rebecca and Pierre. They had paused their frantic copulation to kiss passionately, as Rebecca held Pierre's cock inside of her, gyrating occasionally for good measure.

As Arsene worked three fingers into Mathieu's rear, a moan escaped from his lips. Curious, Rebecca looked away from Pierre and towards the pair on the floor before her. "You two look like you could use some help," she said as she hopped out of Pierre's lap and took a few steps across the room. As she disappeared from Mathieu's view, he felt a hand on each cheek of his ass. Spreading them apart, Rebecca murmured words of encouragement to Arsene, who had now placed the tip of his cock against Mathieu's asshole.

"Slower!" Mathieu exclaimed, as Arsene made his way inside him. Rebecca laughed. "Ignore him Arsene, he did the same thing to me." Arsene grunted in acknowledgement and kept pressing. By the time he felt Arsene's balls swinging against his, Mathieu lacked the voice to express anything. He wanted to touch himself, but needed his arms to support him.

Rebecca reappeared in view, dropping to her knees before him. Brushing her long dark hair aside, she gave him a deep kiss. Pulling away, she turned her head and called to Pierre, "I'm ready for you" as she pushed her ass up into the air.

Mathieu couldn't believe it. Pierre got up from the couch and mounted Rebecca from behind. Pushing a hand underneath her towards her pussy, she began to stroke herself vigorously, staring directly into Mathieu's eyes as she did so.

Wanting to break away and fuck Rebecca himself, Mathieu attempted to crawl forward, but Arsene pulled him back and tightened his grip on his hips. "You're not going anywhere," he grunted, and increased the pace of his thrusting. A wave of shame washed over Mathieu, and it only aroused him more. He stared into Rebecca's eyes, landing alternately on his desire for her and his desire to continue taking Arsene's cock in his ass.

"Ohhhhh, Pierre, fuck me, yes" Rebecca panted, a smirk crossing her face as she met Mathieu's eyes.

"So this," Mathieu grunted, "is your idea," he tried to catch his breath, "of seeing if its just conversation I'm interested in?"

"Exactly," Rebecca whispered. "I even left room for Jesus."

"Fuuuuuuck," Mathieu replied, grasping aimlessly in Rebecca's direction.

"Can't you keep still?" Arsene shouted. Pulling out of Mathieu's ass, he pushed him down to the ground. "Turn over," he commanded. Mathieu did so, and Arsene pushed him roughly under Rebecca's torso, past her dangling tits, leaving his head just under her pussy as Pierre continued to thrust into it. Leaping at the opportunity, Mathieu lifted his head up of the floor and began to lick hungrily at Rebecca's clit.

"Fuck yes, just like that," Rebecca moaned.

Mathieu licked faster. Pierre's cock beat rhytmically against Rebecca's pussy, their liquids mixing together and splattering against her thighs and onto Mathieu's face. Rebecca grabbed onto Mathieu's legs and pulled them back towards her, exposing Mathieu's gaping ass into the air.

As Arsene plunged back in, Mathieu increased the pace of his tongue commensurate with Arsene's thrusts. He could feel that Rebecca was close. Her pussy gave off a ripe pink glow, the scent of it intoxicating. She was getting tighter.

"I'm almost there," Pierre shouted.

"Do it, come inside me," Rebecca moaned.

Only at that moment did Mathieu realize: Pierre wasn't wearing a condom. The sly grins, the vague comment about competition: it all made sense.

"Nooooo!" Mathieu tried to shout, but it only came out as a muffled groan. He tried putting his feet on the ground to break it all up, but his legs were firmly up in the air. As Pierre's thrusts gained a rhythm of staccato finality, he foresaw the inevitable.

With a long, slow exhale, Pierre thrust all the way entry into Rebecca, his balls dangling directly above Mathieu's eyes. Mathieu could see the base of his shaft pulsating, as it pumped wave after wave of sperm directly into her.

When he had finished, Pierre slowly extracted himself from Rebecca. As the head of his cock popped out, a ribbon of thick white cum trailed out behind it. Mathieu stared up at it as it inched its way slowly down the inner folds of Rebecca's vagina.

He couldn't help himself. He was just too horny. Lifting his head to her vagina, he began to delicately lap up the river flowing out of her.

"Yessssss," Rebecca moaned incredulously.

The salty fluid clung to his tongue as he attempted to swallow. As Rebecca's pussy continued to pulsate, a new wave flowed out of her and into Mathieu's waiting mouth.

Rebecca sat upright and ground her pussy into Mathieu's face, as Pierre moved his face down towards her and kissed her before pulling her up and onto the couch.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Rebecca called out from the couch.

"How come Pierre gets to do all the coming?" Mathieu retorted, his face slick with sweat and cum.

"We're monogamous, remember?" Rebecca laughed.

Mathieu got up on all fours and ambled over to Rebecca on the couch, placing his head between her legs. "Just wait until --"

"No one is doing anything until I finish!" Arsene called out from where he was sitting, forgotten, cross-legged on the floor. Spreading Mathieu's ass with his hands, he forced himself into his gaping ass and resumed his earlier pace.

"Until what?" Rebecca prompted him, teasingly.

"Until --" Mathieu was unable to string words together.

"Until I'm pregnant?" Rebecca toyed.

"Fuck," was all Mathieu could muster in response.

"Oh yeah? Here..." she pushed herself down to the ground reached for Mathieu's cock, and guided it inside of her. Arsene paused, then gave a forceful pound, slamming Mathieu's body into Rebecca's and forcing them both to moan in unison.

"Now is your chance," Rebecca whispered hoarsely.

"I'm almost there," Mathieu blurted out.

"First come, first serve," Pierre called out with glee.

"Fuuuuuuck," Arsene yelled, his balls slapping noisily against Mathieu's. Mathieu felt the first wave of Arsene's cum warm his insides.

"That's it..." Mathieu murmured blankly, sinking his own sperm deep inside Rebecca.

As everyone slowly melted onto the floor, Rebecca remembered her conversation with Mathieu earlier that day. "You forgot to ask Pierre if he's the sharing type."

Mathieu laughed. "Now I have my answer..."