Rebecca's Road To Satisfaction Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Rebecca, it's your dad," came the instantly recognisable voice. My face lit up, I loved my dad so much.

"Hey daddy, how are you, what's the reason for calling?"

"Im fine thankyou sugar plum and do I need an excuse to ring my daughter?"

I giggled, "No daddy, I just guessed that something big was happening."

"Well actually there is, your sister has finished her university course, and she has come back home. She is dying to meet you, and I'm taking her out for a meal tomorrow night, you're more than welcome to join us, but don't tell her, it's a surprise."

I beamed, "Of course I'll be there, what time?"

"How does six sound, I'll pick you up."

"Six is fine, love you daddy."

"Love you too sweetie."

I hung up and punched the air. Samantha was back, woop! She was my little sister (by about 20 minutes) and she was my rock. I used to share everything with her, and she was my closest friend. I loved her dearly, yet our relationship broke down a little when she went to America for university three years ago. I hadn't seen her since, and I was really looking forward to hearing all her gossip. I was brought back down to earth though by the re-appearance of Karen.

"What are you so happy about," she inquired.

"None of your business," I answered rather harshly, before sticking my tongue out childishly.

She seemed taken aback by my actions, yet recovered, "Oh, nice tongue, I know where I would like that!"

I blushed and began to feel uncomfortable. I just smiled sheepishly, before running upstairs to change for Alisha's party.

I took as long as possible changing and showering, hoping that Karen would get bored with her little game, and go out or occupy herself otherwise, and to my great relief, when I went back downstairs she was nowhere to be seen.

When I reached her house, I was greeted by Alisha herself. I gasped, there was no denying how breathtakingly elegant she looked. Imagine a skinnier Beyonce, and you've got Alisha. Her face lit up when she saw up, and she ran towards me open-armed.

"Oh my god, Becky, how nice to see you!" she squealed as she almost suffocated me with her embrace. When she finished, she stepped back and looked me up and down

She nudged me playfully, "Wow, getting older, yet not losing any of that insane hotness!" I giggled cutely before retorting, "Well come on babe, show us inside, and tell me all the chitchat."

She led me inside, gave me a glass of wine, and then I followed her into a room that was rather quiet, and quite empty except for a bed, and now the two of us. She sat down on the bed, and beckoned for me to sit next to her, and I obliged.

"So hunny, I guess things didn't work out between you and Luis." She shook her head, and I felt sadness for my friend. I put my arm on her shoulder, and she smiled. "It's ok; I broke up with him about six months ago."

I frowned puzzled, "So why have you only decided to return home now?"

Again she smiled, this time quite flirtily though. She brought her voice to a hushed tone and whispered, "Well, let's just say that there were a lot of saucy senoritas who didn't want to see a sexy English girl go without." Alisha grinned wickedly as I took in what she had just told me. Whilst my brain struggled to digest this shocking tale, my pussy began to ooze.

"You mean, you had sex with a girl?!"

"Hell yeah, well, not just with one, with about ten, I tell you what Becky, once you taste pussy you won't be going back to boring old cock," she squealed. I felt her place her hand on my bare leg and I felt light-headed. She left it lingering, teasing me for a few moments before removing it. "Right, I don't know about you, but I'm going to go and check out some of the products, spice up my sex life."

I watched her exit the room, and I tried to gather my thoughts. What the hell was happening to me? First Karen, now Alisha, where were all these weird feelings coming from. As she ran this through her mind, she decided that it was probably because she was so sexually frustrated. Satisfied, I hopped off the bed and rejoined the party.

Suffice to say, within a few hours I was pissed and dancing the night away. I had also had a look at the toys and lingerie and I was seriously pondering buying something. With little persuasion from Alisha, I ended up purchasing some chocolate body paint, thinking that Dave would love to lick it off me, and a naughty nurse's costume. I was dying to try it on so I travelled towards the room that me and Alisha spoke in earlier. As I got closer however, I heard soft moaning noises, soft moaning noises coming from a woman! Someone was obviously enjoying themselves! The door was slightly ajar and the woman had her eyes closed, obviously concentrating on the moment. As I slipped in, it was clear what was getting her off; she had a vibrator shoved up her bald pussy. She was thrashing about on the bed, unaware of the intruder, one hand pushing the vibrator further inside, and the other gently flicking her hard nipples. I took in this sight, and then observed her face. It was obvious this woman had been enjoying herself for a while, because of the sweat forming on her brow. She moaned something, and her hips bucked ready for orgasm.

"Oh god unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alisha yesssssssssssss!" and with that shot a fountain of her juices all over the bed. She then collapsed her limp body breathtakingly beautiful. I stood, mesmerised by the events of which I had just witnessed, a sexy girl masturbating over her best friend. I checked my own pants, and they were soaked, stuck to my dripping pussy. I looked at the woman on the bed, and naughty ideas crept into my mind, but I immediately dismissed them. Instead, I decided I was going to try to seduce Dave, again. I stripped and changed into the nurse's costume, a PVC tight white top, and figure hugging shorts that showed off my arse, topped off with a little hat. I was incredibly horny and needed fucking. Before I left the room however, I pocketed the vibrator. I had no time to bid farewell to Alisha because my pussy was leaking, so I just rushed out the house, and began to walk home.

12