Rebekah and Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want to suck my cock," he commanded as he pulled Ashely's thong from Rebekah's mouth. She took a second to swallow, take a shallow breath, and lick her lips before saying in a determined voice, "I want to suck your cock."

"Good."

He stood up a little on his knees and moved his dick so the pulsing tip was over the center of her mouth. She opened wide and took it in, bobbing against his head. His grunts encouraged her to take it deeper, inch by inch, down her throat, until he bottomed out and his balls were resting on her nose. The throbbing sensation of his cock made her instantly wet, and she wished she could work her clit. As if she read minds, Ashley immediately slid slowly down Rebekah's body until she had one hand on each of her thighs. Rebekah felt Ashley blow hot air against her pussy, making her stiffen up in a desperate attempt to push her cunt into Ashley's mouth. After a second of torture, Ashley went down and began eagerly lapping at her pussy, allowing Rebekah to relax enough to realize she hadn't taken a breath in about ten seconds. She needed air and began to panic and moan against his cock, trying to get it out. He felt it, and after three more seconds, he pulled out with a huge string of Rebekah's slobber that was now dripping down her chin. She gasped for air and after doing so let out a series of increasingly louder moans of pleasure as Ashley built up her orgasm with her nimble tongue while tugging on the butt plug that was still in her.

"That's a good cock whore," he said, slapping his cock against her face and spreading her spit around.

Ashley was taking her to the edge, again and again, purposely getting her close without letting her cum. Rebekah pleaded, "Please, can I cum now? Please!"

As soon as she asked, He shoved his cock back down her throat and began pumping it in and out. She moaned in beautiful agony, and the buzzes against his shaft only made him thrust harder in and out of her mouth, using it like a pussy.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as he pulled out, making sure to let her take one breath every ten seconds or so. Drool was everywhere on her face. That, combined with the involuntary tears of deepthroating a perfect cock, smeared her usually flawless makeup and made her look even more like the slut she was happy to be. After a while, he took his dick out and let Rebekah massage his balls with her mouth while he stroked his slippery hardon. Ashley had pulled out a curved, silicone vibrator, and after lubing it up with her mouth, slid it all the way inside Rebekah. It was powerful, and hitting her exactly where she wanted it.

After a few minutes of intensity, she heard Ashley sweetly ask, "Do you want to cum, pet?"

"Yes Ma'am, please let me cum! I want to fucking cum for you!" she begged.

After leaving Rebekah wondering if her plea had been convincing enough for a few seconds, she simply said "Okay."

With that permission, Rebekah began screaming in ecstasy and thrusting her hips as fast she could against the half inch of slack she had to work with. Ashley began furiously rubbing her four fingers side to side on Rebekah's clit while pressing the vibrator against the top wall of her pussy. "Oh yeah, babe," she moaned to Rebekah in encouragement. He was on her side squeezing her right boob as hard as he could while aggressively sucking and biting her left nipple.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum fuck me—AHH!" She cried at the top of her lungs. Her body began involuntarily spasming against the ropes. She felt her body contract tightly against the plug and vibrator, generating wave after endless wave of heaven she prayed would never end. They quickly untied her, allowing her arms to fall down with deep red grooves from the cord imbedded in her wrists. Her legs, now free, continued to tremble as she half curled up, nearly blacking out from the pleasure. He kissed her neck and held her in a spooning position, with his cock pressed against her ass, and Ashley gently rubbed her all over, spreading the tingles to every inch of her body while she came to from her trance like state. He delicately pulled the plug from her ass, and the pop shook her to a normal level of consciousness.

"Mmm, you were so good Rebekah!" Ashley said, in the same voice she would use to tell an exciting story.

"Fucking amazing," he sighed, as he removed her blindfold allowing Rebekah to see him for the first time. He was tan, with thick brown hair and eyes, and a symmetrical chiseled face. She had seen him once, just in passing on campus. She figured he was a professor and thought he would be good to fuck if she ever decided to have a one-night stand. "But we're really just getting started," he said as he got up. He shook his cock a few times, and threw a leather restraint of some sort onto the bed, landing right in front of Rebekah's widened eyes and closed-lipped smile.

Ashley grabbed the restraint and flipped Rebekah onto her back. She took a few quick kisses and then turned so she was straddling Rebekah backwards with her flawless ass inches from her mouth as she began fiddling with some straps. With her hands finally free, Rebekah took the opportunity to squeeze Ashley's butt and even gave it a spank. It felt amazing in her hands and she wanted to play with it all night, but Ashley turned around, gave a chastising stare as if to say "Not so fast", and gently placed Rebekah's hand off to the side. Rebekah playfully pouted and was then caught off guard as Ashley pulled her left ankle towards her thigh. She expertly latched the belts so Rebekah was now unable to move her leg beyond her knee. The professor similarly worked her right leg, so if she were to sit up on her knees, she would be unable to move them. Ashley then brought both knees to Rebekah's chest and held them there while putting leather cuffs on her wrists. The cuffs were then connected to hooks on her ankles, so her folded legs were held tight against her chest. Just when she thought she was finally ready to be fucked, the professor pulled out an aluminum bar about two feet long and attached it to clasps on her thighs, so her legs were now spread far apart as well.

"You look like such a slut with your pussy so exposed. You want my cock, don't you?" the professor said while stroking his gorging erection.

"Yes, sir. I want you to fuck me so bad."

"Yeah you do. But I'm going to make you watch me fuck your friend first," the professor said as he picked up Ashley's light frame. She wrapped her legs around him and he slammed her against the door next to the bed. Unable to move, Rebekah had to turn her head to the right to watch him lower Ashley onto his rock hard cock. He built up momentum and began thrusting into her faster and faster. Rebekah loved the combination of noises: the pounding on the hollow door, the slick sound of him sliding into her pussy repeatedly, his balls slapping against her ass, her angelic shrieks, and his masculine grunting. The professor now latched on to Ashley's shoulder's from behind like meat hooks and began slamming her down on his shaft as he pumped into her. He was in incredible shape and his butt flexed perfectly with his thrusting. Rebekah was now dripping with moisture and she could feel a single drop of her pussy juice drip slowly down into her asshole, sending shivers as she tried desperately to thrust into some imaginary object to relieve her tension. She could tell Ashley was getting close because she stopped saying dirty things and her breathing became more irregular. Just as she began going into her final countdown, the professor pulled out and brought her to the ground.

"Go lick her pussy," he commanded. He spanked her when she walked by. Ashley, taking a couple of wobbly steps, climbed from the bottom of the bed and buried her face into Rebekah's hot cunt without even acknowledging her.

"Fuck, she's good!" thought Rebekah. Her pussy had never felt so sensitive and receptive to oral as it did now. Her clit felt like it was getting a Swedish massage as Ashley swirled it around with just the right amount of pressure. She closed her eyes for only a moment when Ashley's glorious rhythm stopped, and Rebekah saw the professor take her from behind. Ashley's C-cup tits were swinging to his fucking, her eyes wide, and her mouth hanging open, letting out carnal growls. The professor pulled her hips back onto his dick over and over with his strong arms. He noticed she wasn't licking Rebekah anymore, grabbed her by the hair, and shoved her face into Rebekah's pussy. "I said eat her!" and Ashley resumed.

Both girls were moaning in sync, quickening their cadence the closer they both got. Ashley was first. The professor grabbed her by both arms and pounded her like a jackhammer until she yelled "I'm gonna cum Nick!...ohhhh FUCK!" and collapsed into Rebekah's pussy. Rebekah loved the sight in front of her, but she grew frustrated by how close she was to cumming herself, and began grinding into Ashley's face to no avail.

"Please, fuck me nick! I need you so bad," Rebekah said. He walked around the bed and slapped her across the face.

"What did you call me?"

"Sir! I'm sorry sir. Please just make me cum," she pleaded.

"Oh, I'll make sure you're sorry." He swung her around so her pussy was now facing him on the left side of the bed. He pulled out a bull whip with a dozen leather straps from the bag at his feet. He swung hard and hit her across her the left side of her outstretched ass. She moaned. She loved it. He whipped her on the exact same spot three times in succession and now it started to actually hurt.

"You won't disrespect me again, will you? he asked angrily.

"No sir! I'll be a good whore. I'll do as I'm told"

"Yeah, we'll see. Sit on her face and treat her like a whore," he directed towards Ashley. Ashley crawled and straddled Rebekah's face, lowering her pussy onto her face. She began roughly grinding into her so as to make Rebekah's efforts to actually lick her pussy right futile. Nick whipped Rebekah again in the same spot and she let out a muffled scream into Ashley. He switched to her right cheek, hitting her four times as well. Ashley was now grinding her asshole into Rebekah's nose and mouth. She felt so used and so alive. Nick then whipped her slightly less hard, but directly on her vulnerable pussy. It hurt a little but really made her wet. He whipped her there three more times, but lighter so she could actually enjoy it.

Ashley turned around and grabbed the back of Rebekah's head and began face fucking her with her pussy. Nick's whippings were replaced by the welcome intrusion of his middle and ring finger. He began fingering Rebekah, letting the palm of his hand slap against her clit with each inward thrust. Rebekah's moans added vibrations to Ashley's grinding, quickly putting her over the edge again. When she finally let Rebekah's head go, she felt dizzy from the jerking. Ashley rolled over, riding out her orgasm with her hand clutched tightly against her pussy by her thighs.

Nick bent over and began licking Rebekah's clit while fingering her roughly. It didn't take long before she was ready to explode.

"Oh please, let me cum sir. Please let me cum."

He made eye contact with her and said, "Cum you fucking slut." He stood up to get better leverage and began furiously hitting the upper wall of her cunt with his fingers.

"Fuck yes..." she began to cry from ecstasy, "Oh baby please..." With tears rolling down her face she began a heavenly symphony of moaning until she felt a rush of euphoria roll over her, rendering her silent as she came and squirted into Nick's hand. He pulled out and watched her writhe in blissful anguish. She wanted so bad to be let loose and be spooned again by him, but he had other plans.

He made Ashley crawl on her hands and knees over to him and he pushed his dick into her open mouth. Rebekah could barely see from her angle, but was able to see the top of Ashley's head as she began seriously deepthroating and gagging on his cock. Ashley's small mouth strained to contain his thickness and she was unable to keep her eyes open while taking him down her throat.

After he was sufficiently hard and looking even bigger than before, Nick pushed Ashley aside and pulled Rebekah by the hips onto his shaft with one single motion. "Fuck!" she yelled. She had never been this filled before. After a split second of uncomfortableness, his cock felt amazing. His girth stretched her pussy and made every inch of him feel even more incredible. He grabbed Rebekah by her hands chained to her ankles and began using it as leverage for fucking her harder and deeper. She could feel his hot dick throbbing inside of her and was left completely helpless while he used her like the cum slut she had become. She felt her climax building and soon came on his cock, this time her tears were replaced by savage lust. "Don't fucking stop, sir! Fuck me harder!". He refused to slow down his piston-like thrusting even after she came twice more.

Rebekah was beginning to think that she was done cumming and her pussy was beginning to get a little sore. He could tell what she was thinking as her screaming subsided. "Not yet. You told me you would be a fucking whore. I'm not done with you." He then grabbed her by the shoulders and began to fuck her harder than he had previously done. To her surprise, another orgasm was building. This one was deep and going to be intense. "Oh yeah Nick. Fuck my cunt! Don't fucking stop!" He didn't seem to mind this breach of submission and he continued pounding her until he felt her pussy clench tight around his dick and then release as she came once more. He still had not.

"Untie her," he said to Ashley who had been fingering herself to the sight.

The two of them quickly unleashed her. Blood began flowing throughout her body again, and Rebekah was numb from the waist down. "Now suck me off," he commanded both of them. They got off the bed, and Rebekah immediately fell to her knees. Ashley moved beside her and they both began hungrily sucking his cock. Ashley caressed his balls and their lips touched while rubbing their mouths on either side of his shaft. They began taking turns swallowing him in their mouths. While one of them would swirl his head in their mouth, the other would be stroking him. "I'm gonna cum," he said as he grabbed his cock and began furiously jacking himself off. "Open your mouths. Ahhh!" He groaned as he shot a seemingly endless number of cum ropes across their faces. They were completely glazed and began tending to his cock, licking every drop as he recoiled from the intense orgasm. He sat down on the bed and gripped his cock while watching Rebekah and Ashley make out with their cum covered faces.

They grabbed some nearby tissues and began cleaning each other off. The three of them lay across the bed like corpses, hanging over each other. Their roles were over and they began telling little jokes and commenting on their session. After a half hour, Nick got up to get dressed and gather his toys. As he walked towards the door he told Rebekah "My office is number 351 in the Drummond building. I'm usually free around lunch. Feel free to stop by sometime."

As soon as he left, Rebekah demanded to know how Ashley had planned the whole evening. She said that she noticed how Rebekah was a textbook sub over the last few weeks and when she caught her looking at her ass, she knew she needed to try that night. She intentionally came back into the house for her wallet to see if Rebekah was masturbating, and when she heard her in the shower, she called up Nick, a former professor of hers, who she hooked up with from time to time. He loved sub students.

The two of them cuddled and touched each other deep into the night and fell asleep next to each other. Rebekah woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and Ashley going down on her. She couldn't believe how fast their relationship changed, and couldn't wait to see what would come next.

12