Rebel Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

"But Evie, Muriel!" replied an exasperated Vance.

"Muriel is a big girl, she knows how to take care of herself and how to please even the most unpleasant of men."

"You don't care?" asked Vance.

"Muriel and I have an understanding. It's not like this will be the first time she's used her body to get some leverage. That's one of the big reasons I love her."

After a pause, Turner uttered, "My God, Vance is the one sucking me off right now talented!"

"But, but, Evie's never been with anyone but me, EVER!"

"I always knew you were a pervert, Vance. I began to suspect as much when Muriel told me you turned her down. Monogamy is a stupid concept, Vance, the product of feeble minds. Muriel will do fine, Evie will have to learn to sink or swim. Now, if you will excuse me I have some very eager and very nubile young things to make love to. Unless you want your head on a stick, I suggest you follow my lead."

Vance heard Turner's voice fade out and the unmistakable sounds of passion begin to rise. Not knowing what else to do, Vance allowed the women to pull him to the mossy floor of the hut and accepted their kisses and yielded to their soft bodies pushing against his own. It was soon clear, even though he had only a limited number of sexual partners, that these dark haired, dark eyed women were quite talented indeed. One of the women began licking and suckling his manhood while the second buried him in kisses before moving aside so that the third woman could lower her pelvis onto Vance's broad face. In short order Vance lost track of whose body was whose.

In the half light of the chief's hut, Muriel soon found herself in familiar territory. Even before she had come to full womanhood, Muriel understood that her tall, lithe body, flawless complexion, and crimson hair would open many doors for her. After the first seduction, that of her far older tutor, everything came as though it were second nature. Men liked her, she liked men, her talent for negotiation seemed inborn. Muriel found that most women would submit to her charms as well, but she greatly preferred male companionship. Hitching her fate to Turner's had, until their plot was uncovered, promised an avenue to a life of luxury and power, two of her favorite aphrodisiacs.

Turner was also far more handsome and wonderfully less possessive than Karlsen, who, despite his wealth and power, had always made Muriel nauseous. The former conspirator took a long hard assessment of the chief. He was NOT bad looking, well muscled, and by the way his loincloth was bulging in anticipation, obviously well hung. That he had power was undeniable. With a sly smile Muriel thought to herself, "Karlsen had his laugh, but it may not be the last one!"

For Evie, the trip up the steps and into the chief's hut, was only the cap to a most horrid day. Her arrest and having to strip before leering guards, the confiscation of all of her marital jewelry, the cavity searches, it was all too much. As humiliating as her prisoner garb had been at least it allowed her a modicum of modesty. Now, after having her scanty clothing torn off by groping strangers, she was standing naked before a leering, unsophisticated hulk, who was becoming alarmingly aroused. Aside from nude models who had posed for a figure drawing course Evie had taken in school, Vance was practically the only man whom she had ever seen naked for long periods of time and he certainly, until today, had been the only man to spy her in the all together. Vance had been her rock. Yes they were a team, but Vance did all of the heavy lifting. Evie was the charming, beautiful, yet dainty, hostess who would coyly flirt with men while her husband probed for weaknesses. She was the eye candy that smoothed their way into balls and banquets, she was also Vance's sounding board.

Despite her meek demeanor, Evie carefully coordinated he husband's assault on power. Her overwhelming desire had ALWAYS been to be the wife of the head of state. The problem had been finding a man who was not only powerful but also patient and a gentleman. Vance's blithe acceptance off the delayed gratification of her body until after the nuptials had convinced Evie that he was that man. Evie had honed and sharpened Vance over the years until he was primed to remove the repellent Karlsen from the throne. Since an alliance with Turner and his harlot of a wife was a necessity, Evie had encouraged her husband to accept it. Evie was sure that once Karlsen was dead, she could use her charms to rally not only Vance's supporters but those of Turner as well to a course of, "Unity and freedom!" And now, she was about to be savaged by a savage!

Evie took a glance at Muriel and was instantly appalled. She could already see the gears turning in Muriel's luminous green eyes. "I see the whore is in her element." she thought to herself before realizing that for the first time since her honeymoon, she would have to bed another man. Evie had teased many men while abetting Vance's climb to the top. The most any of those men was ever awarded however, were some passionate kisses and the copping a few feels. Less than a handful had been permitted the privilege of nibbling her breasts. With a winsome smile and a lying tongue, she had promised them all so much more, but had never had to honor her words.

Evie knew that this primitive chief would not be content with empty promises. Again she cursed her petite stature. If she did not comply willingly the chief was quite capable of forcing her. Evie was contemplating these equally unpleasant options when the chief's lion cloth dropped to the floor.

Evie had never seen a more intimidating penis. It was long and girthy and proudly uncut, leading the chief's muscular body like the prow of a warship. Muriel cooed approvingly and fell to her knees to begin fellating him while Evie stood there dumbly, her mouth forming a stunned "O". Before she had much time to consider the tableau before her, the chief reached out and gathered Evie into his powerful arms. Hefting the tiny woman as though she weighed nothing, the chief first raised Evie above his head and then lowered her face to his. A bit panicked but still mostly in control of her emotions, Evie accepted the man's kisses. Seemingly a mile below her, Muriel was sucking cock like a woman possessed. Evie felt the chief's strong arms around her slim form, focused on kissing him, and tried not to let the fact that she had been raised from the ground bother her. All her life, people had been picking Evie up, whether she wanted to be or not. Tall muscular men were the worst. To this day, assuming that she was some toy to be played with on a whim, caused Evie to rage. Vance made the mistake of picking her up without permission exactly ONCE in their marriage.

After a prolonged time, the chief ended the osculations and tugged at each of Evie's legs until they were over his shoulders. Situated that way, the chief had easy access to her blonde thatched box. With no preamble, he dug in. As it happened, having her kitty dined upon was Evie's very favorite thing sexually. It had taken her quite some time to instill in Vance the skill level she required, but the chief seemed to be a natural at cunnilingus. Despite Evie's rage, shame, and fear, the chief's efforts soon eroded the dam of her emotions. Despite herself, sounds of pleasure and contentment began to emanate from Evie's body. The chief worked Evie to the cusp of orgasm before he paused and grunted as he emptied his rod deep in the cooing Muriel's throat. A very short time later, Evie found herself tumbling into the land of orgasmic bliss.

Evie's legs wobbled a bit when the chief, at last set her down. He smiled broadly, first at her and then towards Muriel who, even now, was raising from her haunches to embrace the chief and kiss him in an endearing manner. The chief's massive organ hung flaccidly for the moment but both women present understood that the chief almost certainly had quite profound recuperative powers.

He spoke to each woman firmly yet calmly, pointing to himself and repeating what Muriel guessed immediately and which Evie gathered a bit later, was his name. The women repeated it until their pronunciation met with the chief's approval. The chief, still clad in just his headdress, pointed to each woman in turn. Evie and Muriel repeated their names. Evie was easier for the chief to tackle but his eyes lit up when he tried to say Muriel, causing the tall woman to smile, giggle in an innocent way and again embrace the chief.

Evie understood exactly what her enemy was doing. Evie was not happy about it. A woman as skilled in seduction as Muriel could, no doubt, wrap the unsophisticated tribesman around her pinkie, thereby winning better treatment for herself and, no doubt, Turner as well. Evie's long simmering hatred of her Amazon tall and athletic rival, boiled over. Again, she was forced to share the stage with a woman she felt was not only more beautiful than herself but also one who shared her cunning and capacity for evil. Once more, Evie's mind recalled the fate that would have been Muriel's had she and Vance ousted Karlsen. Even now, she could see her arch enemy, every hair shaved off her body, begging for mercy at her feet. Evie could still feel the smile of triumph on her lips as she led Muriel to the torture room and revealed the manner of her death, "A harlot deserves a whore's death." she would tell her before revealing the contraption that her own, not entirely unfiendish, mind had concocted. "The diameter of the dildo increases by the hour, until finally, it renders you in two!" and then Evie would laugh and laugh and Muriel would finally get what she deserved!

Evie saw the chief embrace Muriel. His manhood was quite obviously recharging. The shameless Muriel was clearly working her evil wiles on his unsuspecting soul. It was plainly obvious that once Muriel had the chief in the palm of her hand, that her own life and that of Vance's would be worth nothing at all! Calling on all of her resolve, Evie forced her way between Muriel and the chief and sought his manhood with her mouth.

The chief was pleasantly surprised. Until this moment he had considered the tiny woman simply a transitory novelty. Her body language and behavior had made it abundantly clear that she had little interest in him. The tall cream-skinned woman with fire like the setting sun on the other hand... But, perhaps a reevaluation was in order. He smiled as Evie worked. His manhood was so large, that there was no possibility of the woman with hair the color of straw could ever take all of him into her mouth. What she could provide instead was quite enchanting. She kissed and suckled his balls. Her tiny lips and teeth danced along the underside of his shaft before she encircled the head with her lips and gently began to slide back and forth while her small hands tugged gently, masturbating him.

He felt like the giant in one of his tribe's legends with the tiny normal wife. All of the other women lived in fear of the giant but this one loved him despite his towering mass. "Sometimes the tiniest pod contains the sweetest fruit." had been the moral of that story. Now the chief saw the wisdom of the ancient words.

"Perhaps", the chief thought, "I will keep both of them."

As Evie redoubled her efforts in servicing the giant chief of his elevated hut, she realized as she spied his milky semen gush like a spouting whale all over her hands, that she and Muriel were, for the first time, competing for the attentions of the same man. While both women were attracted to wealth and power, their taste in types was quite different. Vance was tall and thin, with a disconcertingly broad, almost moon-like face. While pleasant to look at, Evie had mostly been attracted to his height, his access to power, his malleability to her will, and his ability to take her to her ultimate goal of first lady and all the power behind the throne.

When she thought of Turner, it was never in any erotic sense; stouter, with small beady eyes that made him resemble, in Evie's mind at least, a ferret or other creepy rodent, Evie could see why OTHER women might see him as attractive, but that was all. She knew exactly what Muriel saw in her husband. Turner was her entree to power nothing more. To be honest, Evie viewed her own spouse with more than a little of the same mercenary air. The difference was, she was sure, that she and Vance authentically loved each other while Turner and Muriel's marriage was strictly one of convenience.

Evie's frustration was profound. Used to offering only tiny bits of her personage to horny military officers or fat politicians, she had no road map for fully seducing a conquest. She and Vance had a fairly vanilla sex life. Occasionally, she pretended to be a spy her husband's intelligence apparatus had discovered , but really, the most she allowed her husband was permitting him to tie her to the bed and take her. She tolerated these spread eagle adventures ONLY after Vance had gotten her off at least twice orally before he was permitted to penetrate her. Because of her petite frame, Evie often found herself a bit claustrophobic beneath Vance, so, almost always, she mounted him and rode him to climax.

She glowered at Muriel. The chief had looked down and smiled at Evie as he came, but no sooner had they exchanged smiles than her arch rival had taken his cheeks gently in her hands and steered his lips to hers. "How can a faithful wife like me compete against a professional harlot?" Evie thought bitterly. It was well known that Muriel could turn the head of any man she set her sights upon. It was also rumored that she had also bedded most of the wives in the upper echelons of power as well. Even though Evie had despised Muriel for years, never at she hated her as much as she did at this moment. Alone she could win the chief over, but with the red trollop present... Evie noted that Muriel was steering the chief towards the cot in the corner, she vowed that once he was on his back, she would be the first to mount him!

Vance awoke as the first tendrils of the dawn entered the small hut. The three nubile native women laid cross his body like some enchanted living blanket. He had lost count of the number of times he had come. Not since his honeymoon had he had so much sex in so short a span of time. The women were not only beautiful and easy to bring to climax, they also knew all kinds of native tricks to make him erect over and over.

Quite often during the previous night, Vance was positive that his little soldier simply could not venture into battle one more time only to find that his hosts would not take even the most polite and honest "no" for an answer. Like miracle workers, the insistent women forced him to attention time and again. As Vance gazed at the still snoozing lovelies he was convinced that her could not possibly get it up again for week, even using wooden splints! But then, one of the beguiling women opened her dark eyes, met Vance's glance and smiled at him. Like a war bedraggled marine answering the call of revelry, Vance felt his manhood stiffen.

Close to noon, he and Turner followed the sextet of women and exited the hut into the bright sunshine. The nubile native women scurried off to their various duties and a small cluster of warriors held spears on them. Both Vance and Turner quickly deduced that the warriors were primarily for show. So long as neither of the fair skinned men attempted to flee the camp or storm the chief's elevated hut, they were free to roam about the village. Both men were given simple meals of cornbread and meat stew. It was both filling and delicious. Turner, who had some skill with languages began trying to comprehend the natives almost musical language. Both men were spent as they had rarely been previously. Both men took long glances at the central hut, wondering when or if, the chief and their wives would appear.

Vance gathered it was about two when the chief strode out of his hut, a woman in each arm. The gods had been especially generous to him, thought the chief. Perhaps too generous. He had had to break up a fist fight between the two enchanting gifts from heaven. The chief was flattered but also a bit angry. His people understood the proper way to share the love of more than one at a time. There was much to admire about both women but the flame-haired one impressed him most. She swallowed his seed with a smile, unlike virtually every wife in the village, who usually spat it out. The tall one was also far more enthusiastic when he entered her enchantingly thatched sex. Her smiles and giggles seemed authentic, unlike the same responses from the straw-hair gift. The tall one had already learned a few phrases in the language, a feat that appeared as though it might be beyond the abilities of the short one.

Several native women came forward with meals for the chief and his new brides. After he finished dining, the chief ordered the village to prepare for a feast that evening. He then spoke directly to noncomprehending Vance and Turner, thanking them for their women and offering them a place in the village, the gods expected it of him.

***

Vance figured that at least four months had gone by. He had tried to keep a calendar but could not always observe the moon and the natives kept confiscating the tally sticks he tried to keep. Apparently, they were fetish items, having been touched by a gift of the gods. After that first night, Vance had been in enforced celibacy. To his consternation, Turner had done a much better job of settling in. He went on successful hunting parties with the warriors and learned to weave straw mats. He grasped the difficult language and had even been taken into the hut of a young widow named T'inr or some such.

When Turner deigned to speak to him these days it was with mockery in his voice. "Vance, my dear boy, if you would make an effort to learn the language everything would be clear. "You have to prove yourself a man and thus worthy. I did that on my first kill while out with a hunting party. I may have inflated my abilities as a soldier out of any resemblance to reality, but my maternal uncle used to take me for extended hunting trips when I was a youth, after a few hours it all came back to me. Once you have proved yourself, you can marry. T'iin'r was very happy to share her life with a gift from heaven. And let me assure you, from the way she makes love, she really really missed her husband. Married couples trade partners with astonishing regularity in this culture and EVERY woman sleeps with the chief!"

"That clod won't even let me get close to Evie, aside from a few waves at a distance we have not communicated since that first day. YOU get to talk to Muriel!" stated Vance bitterly.

"That is because you have not proven yourself a man as yet, hunt, take up a trade, make an effort. NOBODY likes a lazy god!" opined Turner.

"Teach me, Turner!"

Turner laughed heartily and replied, "Teach you, to be a man, Vance? You must be joking, you either are a man or you are not. If you can't be a man among primitives, perhaps you never were one!" With another laugh, Turner strode off.

Some time later Muriel hailed Turner and began conversing with him.

"How's the horny widow treating you, husband?"

"She's a lot of fun. She is also completely enamored of me. Her charms are nothing like yours, however, sweetness. How's life with the chief?"

"He's an easy one to tame, his cock is fantastic. He is, despite being illiterate and uncivilized, quite a polished and proficient lover. Even so, he is not you, darling."

"That is very nice of you to say, sweetness. How is project X progressing?"

Muriel's countenance donned a malevolent leer "It's all set, honey. I've talked the big lug into gifting the shrimp to the chief of a distant tribe as tribute in time for the next full moon. With her out of the picture, The big galoot will be total putty in my hands. Without the midget underfoot, I can fuck his brains out in ways I simply can't now. By the end of the year, you will be living in the chief's hut with me as your queen. We can take these people out of the stone age and conquer a continent. How does the title "emperor" suit you, sweetheart?"

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers