Rebel without a Cock

Story Info
Colleen wasn't looking for Ms. James Dean.
2.5k words
3.91
86.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auroral
auroral
5 Followers

Colleen fell into the party. Literally fell. A group dressed up as the Devil's Rejects plowed drunkenly into her as they were leaving, she tripped, and landed on her knees in the doorway. "You know," she thought to herself, "I didn't want to come to this goddamned place anyway." Her father, the small town's preacher, would cringe at that language. Colleen half-smiled at this thought, imaging what his reaction would be if he knew where she was right now. Suddenly realizing her situation, Colleen looked up to see if anyone had noticed her fall. A few sexed-up witches were laughing in the corner, but no one else was paying attention. As she began to brush herself off and get ready to stand back up, a pair of worn black boots and a strong-looking hand appeared in front of her.

Glad for the assistance, she took the hand and was pulled to her feet. The boots and hand were attached to a handsome, petite young man in a leather jacket.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "I'm James Dean, Rebel Without a Cause." He bowed and kissed her hand, which he was still holding.

"Oh, well hello! I'm Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's." James stood back at arm's length to observe her costume.

"I don't know how I didn't guess that. The gloves...the dress, it's perfect!"

"Not too bad yourself."

"Well, I would have done 'Giant,' but I'm not a huge fan of cowboy boots." They both laughed, and Colleen felt a familiar stirring in her groin.

"No," her conscience chided, "You swore you were done with all that dirty stuff."

However, she couldn't help considering the option. Screwing James Dean had always been a fantasy of hers, and this was as close to the real thing as possible. He looked stunning, sexy, flawless. Interrupting this devil-and-angel routine, a hand suddenly clamped over her eyes. She recognized the incessant giggling.

"Hey, Leila. Give me a break now, I just got here." The hand was removed and she turned to face her friend.

"Holy shit, you are gorgeous!" She turned Leila around to admire the rip in the ass of her jeans. "Just like the movie!"

Leila sighed a little. "Well, as you can see, there are tons of people dressed like the Devil's Rejects, I guess I thought I was going to be original or something. But I'm the only black Baby!" She twirled herself around, stroking the fake gun tucked into her jeans.

Colleen comforted her friend, "The only black Baby and the only Baby with an ass great enough to show off, trust me." She rolled her eyes. Some of the girls here needed to put some clothes on.

"Yeah?" Leila asked, fingering the rip in her jeans. "You want some?"

"No, no. Remember? We talked about this. I can't do the lesbian thing, it's just not enough for me." Colleen kissed Leila politely on the cheek and laughed. She realized that James Dean had been standing there for the entire conversation.

"Aw, I'm sorry. James, this is Baby. Baby, James." James kissed Baby's hand just like he had Colleen's.

"I'll try some, anytime. You know how to get a hold of me." He winked.

The three went to get some keg beer, and found a comfortable couch to drink on for awhile. The party had a DJ, so the music was deafening. They had to lean in close to one another just to talk. Colleen found herself using this as an excuse to brush her lips against James' ear, to rub her tits across his arm. Someone started passing around a bottle, and soon all three were drinking whiskey straight. This made everyone a little bolder. As she usually did, Leila started hitting on Colleen, stroking her neck lightly with her fingertips. Colleen used her new lack of inhibition to get closer to James, letting her hand rest on his thigh. He wasn't showing much affection, but Colleen knew he was turned on; she could see his hard cock bulging through the jeans.

"Leila," she whispered, "come find the restroom with me." Leila followed Colleen into the bathroom, watching her tight ass move in the dress.

"Ooh, honey. Did you finally decide that you want some?" She asked, grinning. She began to cut up lines of coke on the back of the toilet.

Colleen sighed. "No, I told you, no. But I am really wet right now, seriously, I'm soaked."

"Ah, James Dean? I thought you said you were done with sex for awhile."

"I know, I know. But I want it, damnit. And did you see his dick? Holy shit!" Leila did a line and then looked up mischievously at Colleen.

"Well, you do whatever you want, but just keep in mind that if you go home with James, you are going to have to take back what you said earlier."

"What? What the hell does that mean?" Colleen did her line.

"Nothing, whatever. Whose house is this anyway?" They continued chatting and eventually reentered the party.

James still sat on that couch, smoking a cigarette and drinking the whiskey. Something about his posture, his assurance...Colleen felt her pussy start to ache. She knew she would go home with him tonight. As they got more drunk, she gave up trying to fight it. By the time people were starting to leave, she had straddled him and was grinding herself against his hard cock.

"Feels good..." she whispered. "Feels so good through your jeans..." He moaned and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face close to his.

"Do you want to go?" Colleen sat back, startled.

"What?" He bit his lower lip and stroked her thighs through the dress.

"Well, if you want to fuck me, we can't do it here. Wanna come to my house?"

They walked the few short blocks to where he lived. It was a small, stately ranch deal. As soon as they walked in the door, Colleen shoved him against the wall and started kissing him, grabbing his ass and moaning. She felt him shudder slightly with arousal, but he pushed her off.

"So, what was that thing you said about lesbians earlier?" He sat down on a leather loveseat, and beckoned her to sit next to him. She slid into place and started removing her shoes and gloves.

"What? Oh, I said that I don't do lesbians. I like penetration, a big cock, like yours." She smiled at the blush that rose in his cheeks.

"Well, what about fisting? What about dildos?" Colleen sat back, narrowing her eyes.

"What is this? Like a fetish or something? You want me to tell you I like fisting, is that it?" She starting stroking her breasts, hoping to move on from conversation.

"No, just asking." His eyes were glued to her chest.

"I've never tried it. And dildos just feel so fake." She slowly slid her hand up her dress and spread her thighs, revealing her soaking wet cunt. "I like what men do to me, not girls."

His expression suddenly changed from one of desire to one of rage. James rose and was quickly standing in front of her. He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into his groin. Colleen shook her head, trying to clear the drunk out.

"Look, baby...I was going to give you a blow job anyway. If you want it rough, you need to warn me first." She smiled up at him, but his expression did not change.

"Suck my cock, bitch." He shoved her face harder against his crotch, moaning as he gyrated slowly against her mouth. Colleen began to unzip his pants, unsure of how serious the situation was. He abruptly threw her back onto the couch. Colleen started to feel nauseas and nervous, her head was spinning. She made an attempt to pull her dress down. But she still wanted it, she needed cock so bad. Instead of pulling her dress down, she began to slowly stroke her pussy lips, looking up at him achingly.

James was suddenly in front of her again. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to flip on to her stomach. She groaned and writhed her body, but she was too messed up and too horny to truly fight back. To her surprise, she felt cold metal on her wrists. She knew that feeling.

"James, what the fuck? Handcuffs?" She squirmed until she could see in front of her. James stood there, looking down on her, calmly smoking a cigarette.

"So, I heard around town that you like it in the ass." He sat on the armrest and stroked her face. "Is that true?"

"At this point, I don't think that's any of your fucking business, actually." She glared up at him. "Just let me out of these, we can do whatever you want." He stood and dropped his cigarette to the hardwood floor, putting it out with his boot.

"Actually, sweetheart, you told me that you don't like what I have." James pulled her by the hair until her throat was on the armrest, and she was eye level with his crotch. As she watched, he finished unzipping his jeans.

"You don't like this, baby?" He held the huge, lifelike dildo in his hand, stroking it softly. It was skin-colored, with dark veins and large balls. "This isn't big enough for you, whore?" James dropped his pants. The dildo was held in a thick leather harness.

"Yes! I mean, what...you aren't a guy?" Colleen was beginning to sober up, she started struggling to get out of the handcuffs. James saw this and walked slowly around her. He stopped near her feet.

"So, you're going to struggle. Listen, this will be so much easier if you would just lay still, I'm not in the mood to fight tonight." Out of the corner of her eye, Colleen saw him pull something shiny out of his jacket pocket. He had tossed his pants aside, and was wearing only his leather. She began to writhe about, trying to get herself in a sitting position. Silently, James grabbed her by her feet with one hand, and easily pulled her back towards him. He placed another pair of cuffs around her ankles. Then, silence. Colleen twisted her head around in all directions, eyes huge and glazed, determined to see if she was alone. It had to have been at least five minutes since she heard any noise at all.

"Hello? James? What's going on?" She began struggling to get the cuffs off. A few years ago, she had been arrested for petty theft, and had easily slipped out of the restraints then. She was blessed with her mother's tiny frame - "Bones like a bird," her father always said. As that memory flashed before her, she realized that no one knew where she was. Leila, maybe, but she was flighty at best. Drunk, high, and selling her body at worst. She began to struggle furiously with the handcuffs, writhing and wriggling her arms back and forth. Suddenly, she saw the hardwood floor coming towards her face, then black.

When she came to, Colleen found that she couldn't move at all. She was still on her stomach. Her face was sticky. She was freezing. Colleen was naked, tied up, and face first in a puddle of her own drying blood. Her first thought was, "My nose, my fucking nose. The bastard broke my nose."

"Your nose? You're worried about your nose?" Colleen saw a dim shadow of a man standing before her. The floor was cold, concrete. She was somewhere else, maybe a basement, or a garage. Had she really said that stuff about her nose out loud? James sat down beside her, still wearing nothing but the strap-on and his jacket.

"Okay, now that you've calmed down, I'm going to show you what it's really like to get fucked." Colleen whimpered. She was completely spread-eagle; each of her limbs was pulled in a separate direction, attached to metal rings on the wall by thick industrial rope. She could not move her hands, her feet, anything.

"This is it," she thought. "I'm not getting out of this." James pulled himself up to a kneeling position. He ran his fingers slowly up and down her spine a few times. When he reached her lower back, he let his hands move down to her ass. His calloused fingers stroked her cheeks, then her inner thighs. Colleen felt herself getting wet.

"No, no...please! Why are you doing this?" She began to shriek, even as she desired to show no fear. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. James ran his tongue down her back as he cupped her breasts, stopping at her ass.

"Bitch, I told you. I want to show you what it's like to be really fucked." His tongue trailed softly to her asshole and stopped. He let his tongue slide inside her a little, then slowly massaged the outside of her hole in a circular motion. Colleen gasped. She felt her pussy begin to quiver.

"No, no. No!" She screamed, and tried her best to wriggle out of the restraints. Then, she felt a splash of cold wetness on her groin.

"Now, you didn't think I was going to fuck your tight asshole without lube, did you?" James laughed. "I mean, I'm not cruel." Colleen shut her eyes and willed herself to go numb. It didn't work, it never did. She felt him mount her, rubbing the huge, thick dildo up and down her cunt. He moaned softly, and then thrust gently towards her. The large head slid into her asshole. It didn't hurt at all, to Colleen's surprise.

James leaned forward and squeezed her nipples. He grabbed her tits, hard, and thrust all the way into her. They moaned in unison. Colleen came instantly.

"No, I'm coming, god please, no!" She screamed a scream of ecstasy, fear, and shame. She felt her juices flow out of her, dripping down into a puddle on the concrete floor. James pulled nearly all of the way out, then plunged into her with brute force. Colleen swore she could feel his cock pulsing inside of her. He leaned forward, his sweaty chest resting on her back.

"Good dirty whore. Now, each time you come, I'm going to free one of your limbs." He picked a switchblade off of the floor and released her right foot without withdrawing the dildo from her ass. Colleen knew her first instinct should be to kick, kick anything she could, and hard. But, she lay still. She wanted to come again, she wanted James to fuck her until she couldn't take anymore. He slid two fingers into her dripping cunt, and began pounding her asshole, fast and hard. Colleen came again, groaning and clenching her toes. He cut the rope from her left wrist.

It wasn't long before she was free. James bent down and kissed her neck. They were both covered in sweat and flushed from multiple orgasms. He pulled out and gently turned her over.

"Now, can I have a little of that gorgeous pussy?" He pulled her legs around him. Slowly, but surely, she nodded consent.

auroral
auroral
5 Followers