Rebirth Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Samuels finds more than a diversion.
10.4k words
4.61
30.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a grand meal, though Samuels could always expect that from the small, quiet Italian restaurant she often found herself when she ventured from the facility. Enough people knew about the out-of-the-way place so that business was healthy, but it wasn't overwhelmed. It was clear to her that patrons knew what they'd found and simply didn't want to share it far and wide and spoil it, and there was good reason. The food was five-star. She would put it against any place she had been with clients or those within her network that waited for months to get into.

Those that ran it were the other half of the reason it was what it was. Three generations of the same family worked it and were every positive stereotype you could carry with you into such a place. They were interested in their customers and their lives, bantered back and forth with each other with the humor and energy that only a close-knit family can, and created an atmosphere of a home away from home where you were always welcome.

She admitted to herself that sometimes she went there just for that. She went just to have someone give her the illusion that they let her in for a time. Sometimes she went to listen to them be a family. She had made her sacrifices and she'd do it over again because she had done groundbreaking work in any number of fields. Her knowledge and that of her compatriots were decades ahead of anyone else anywhere and that was worth it.

Still...

"There's my ride," she said to the full-figured woman who looked like everyone's grandmother as the gleaming black limousine cruised to the curb, street lights reflecting brightly from it as it slowed then stopped.

A hand touched her back as her other arm held the door open as the older woman watched it slow to a stop, "It's a pretty ride."

"Just let me know when you'd like a ride and I'll take you for a spin around town."

She dismissed it with a grin, "Those are only for weddings, funerals and rich people who don't want to drive anymore."

Samuels smiled, her dark eyes sparkling with amusement as, behind her, an already tall woman that had no fear of heels, a brown bob, unique gray eyes, and a black pinstripe business suit moved with a dancer's grace around behind the vehicle to open the door for the doctor. "I'll have you know that I still drive, I just like to go around my city in style."

"Your city, eh?"

"Born here, live here, know where the best Cannoli are."

The restaurateur laughed. It was a sincere and joyous sound. "Yes you do. Next Friday?"

"Of course, my dear."

Samuels heard, "See you then." from behind her.

"Thank you, Staci," she said just after she was settled into the plush leather and before the door closed.

"A pleasant dinner, I trust?"

She glanced to Traci, happy to see Staci's near-literal copy in body and literal in attire looking happy to see her. "It was very nice, as usual. I trust nothing unusual happened while I was away."

"Very routine, Doctor," she said as Staci took her place in the vehicle next to her sister before the vehicle pulled into traffic once again. Traci glanced once again at her phone."Nothing of note."

"Good." She was happy for the lull. Her work life seemed to cycle that way. Problems would blossom from one end of the operation to the other. A procurement didn't go as designed and alternate plans had to be made. Sometimes a client got snotty because they were kept waiting when it came to having their wishes fulfilled. Then there was always the ebb and flow of internal politics. There was nothing that she couldn't handle, but the lulls let her play and enjoy the fruits of her labors, and the night was young.

"Have you made any other plans for the evening?"

"No..." She thought about it before giving it finality. "Nothing really jumps out at me. Let's just enjoy a drive."

The car cruised the heart of the city and she took it in. She liked cities best at night. It was calmer, though in cities like hers, it was never asleep. And there was just a different sort of life being lived after the sun goes down. She thought cities at night were almost their own artistry as the lights of the buildings and bridges seemed to paint with light in a way that entertained her eye.

Circling outward from the near center of the city they crossed a suspension bridge to that section of any city that nestled itself between the affluent center and the seedy underbelly. It was still reasonably clean, modern, and respectable, but neon could be found far more often as could the chain restaurants, drug stores and all the other pieces that kept the center running smoothly. Of course, there were other elements that kept the center running smoothly, too, but that being the reason they were there was never talked about in those terms.

It was always couched in terms of "other." If not for the drug dealers, ladies of the evening, petty thieves and the like, the city would be paradise. They never accepted that nothing existed that there wasn't a need for. If a city didn't have people to fill those needs it would create them because the people weren't examples of paradise. They were rife with vices and those would be fulfilled one way or another. Without those needs met their paradise would implode.

Concessions were made though in order to help keep the illusion going. The young men and women selling themselves and whatever other product they were plying had better clothes and were a bit more sociable. The women walked up and down the street stopped to chat with men rather than just standing on the corner hanging themselves out like meat on a hook.

As the limousine traveled Samuels rolled the window down and surveyed the scenes before her. A Mercedes had pulled up to a dealer and a young woman was chatting up a middle-aged man in expensive casual clothes. Perhaps it was the pristine white tube dress that caught her eye and made the girl stand out and how that contrasted with the straight, dirty blonde hair. Perhaps it was how she stood, as if she knew what she had, what she could do, and what she was worth. Perhaps it was the strength of that person that was conveyed in her dark eyes along with a profound vulnerability that Samuels could see even from the distance between them.

Those eyes looked away from the man she was speaking to long enough to make contact with hers. The woman's lips turned up and, after a moment, she went back to her conversation. Samuels leaned back in her seat contemplating that moment. "Back around the block," she called out to the unseen driver. She didn't wait for an acknowledgment that wouldn't come, instead, simply waiting to come back around.

"Something of interest, Mistress?" There was enough individuality left in the two them that no one would readily know that they had been almost completely remade by the doctor.

"I think so. Let's just come back around and make sure."

It didn't take long to circle even the long block in the light traffic and Samuels found herself smirking at the fact that the young blonde in the tube dress was now alone and smirking back as the limo pulled alongside. It had no more than stopped before the young lady leaned into the window and critically examined the three. "You lost?"

"I always know who where I'm going, young lady. Can I ask your name?"

"Tiffany."

Samuels' head tilted in her direction and her eyes seemed to roll without actually doing so. "Anybody ever tell you you look nothing like a 'Tiffany'?"

She did not miss a beat, "What's a 'Tiffany' look like?"

The doctor chuckled, but not because she didn't have an answer, rather that she had made more than a few girls with that moniker and everyone that wanted one wanted a certain type of look and action and this girl fit neither. "Not you."

"Wanna pay me to change it?"

"I'm looking for a nude model. Is that you?"

"Just phone pics or cam stuff? Two hundred an hour."

"That's steep."

Her voice purred, "I get into it, but I get it." Her tone became all business. "Fifty bucks and if you don't like what you're getting after fifteen minutes, give me my Grant, drop me off, and all done."

"Perfectly reasonable; get in."

Tiffany opened the door and climbed in, sitting in the seat opposite the three. She crossed her legs seductively, letting the dress ride up and letting the older woman look her over.

Her eyes examined the form as she was invited to."Do you know why I went to 'nude modeling,' Tiffany?"

"No," she admitted. "You don't seem like that would be your thing."

"When in doubt, always go to nude modeling. Police need a sex act and a price for said act before they can arrest for either end of the crime. Nude modeling isn't a crime and police get easily frustrated because the time they waste trying to snare you could be time spent snaring a dumber girl."

It made sense and she gave a nod, "Thanks."

"I'm dying to know though, what's my 'thing'?"

The girl did one more quick appraisal and decided that her first impressions were correct. "Looking at the clones with not a hair out of place and you with your smarts, vocabulary, and looking cool like water would freeze on your tongue, I'm thinking your thing involves me shackled up and taking a six-foot double-tail."

"Not bad. I do quite like domination and submission. I find both very arousing, but I employ them in ways it'd take a while to explain. So, Tiff..." She groaned before leaning forward to look at her. "Staci, two hundred dollars, please?"

Silently she leaned forward to reach the drawer under Tiffany's seat directly in front of Staci and Tiffany went wide-eyed at the sight of it filled perfectly to the top with stacks of wrapped bills. She pulled the crisp bills free and handed them to Samuels who proffered them towards the blonde who moved quickly to take them. Just before her fingers could brush them, Samuels pulled them back to leave them dangle. "Ah... This is separate from any other transaction we agree to. Two hundred dollars for nothing but your actual first name." She couldn't help but add with a sense of playfulness, "And if you say it's "Crystal" with a 'K,' "Bubbles," or anything else that screams 'porn' we're all done."

Thumb and forefinger took the bills and pulled them towards her but the other woman was not letting go. Tiffany shrugged internally as she decided the other wasn't asking for her DNA or her life story. "Kayley."

The woman appraised her carefully and Kayley was almost frozen. Those dark eyes looked bottomless and like they could rip through any lies you told her and even ones you told yourself. The doctor finally found what she sought, or didn't find it, and let go of the bills. Settling back, "Still sounds a little porn."

She folded the bills and tucked them under the front of the dress. "I was born 'Leeloo D. Multipass,' but I changed it."

Samuels nodded while grinning wryly, "Best to avoid confusion." Appraising her body further she noted, "Have much familiarity with submission? I note the scars here and there."

She watched Kayley go from 'business' to 'hard' and pull her dress down the little it would go in a futile effort to cover up. "Clumsy since I was a kid."

"Ah." She decided not to push.

Kayley looked out the window for the time it took her to shake off the feelings gnawing at her."Can I ask your first name?"

"Rebecca."

"Rebecca," she repeated. "I'll buy that. It's not porn-y, and you don't look like a 'Becky.'

She glanced at Staci and Traci who looked at her knowingly, "I am no one's 'Becky.'" She made zero effort to hide her cold resolve in who she is and what she was about as she spat the bastardization of her name. "Everyone called me that to the point where I was seven before I realized that wasn't my name. Not since." Samuels wasn't sure why she let that bit of her history out except perhaps to make up for bruising Kayley however unintentionally. Moving on, "Do you have a friend you work with?"

She nodded. "Her rate's mine plus fifty each per hour; a hundred more each if you want the clones to get in with you."

"I understand. Price isn't the issue, and I'll just be watching I like the more...subtle bits about people and their interactions. I like to watch the physicality, but I like the psychology, too, so know that I'm not asking if you have another girl you can work with. I want to know if you have a friend you like to work with?"

Kayley looked out the window to see where they were in the world, recognizing the food truck that was pretty much always at that particular corner. "Left at the next block," she said, speaking up so the driver could hear. She filled in the blanks for Samuels "Lisa likes where the little artsy theater lets out."

She scooted to the edge of the seat in excitement at seeing her copper hair from half a block away. Sticking her head out the window she yelled enthusiastically, "Lisa!"

The redhead turned and Samuels appraised her out of reflex. There were exceptions, of course, because such was the variety of life, but in her experience, redheads either carried a chest on the small side or the large. Lisa carried hers large with the tiniest hint of surrender to gravity that simply confirmed nature over surgery. Freckles dappled her chest and when they closed the distance she saw they were sprinkled across her cheeks as well. Her eyes were a subtle shade of green with gold flecks and her lips were full and lush.

"Wanna party?"

Lisa seeing Kayley was all the assurance she needed that things were straight. "You bet." She smiled and hopped in with Kayley sliding in to make room. "Hi," she said, giving a little wave, "how is everybody?"

Kayley gave introductions with a bit of a game show-hostess flourish, "This is Rebecca, these are her clones, and Rebecca would like to watch us have fun."

Lisa smiled, already eyeing the best way to get her out of that dress. "Works for me." Looking to Samuels, "Anything special you want to see?"

She shook her head, "Whatever the two of you like to do is fine. There are toys in the drawers under your seat if you'd like to use them."

"Cool." Turning to Kayley, she found those lips and met them before pulling back enough for their tongues to visibly coil together and their hands roam freely. Samuels watched silently and waited for the first inklings of what she wanted to see. Certainly watching them engage would be fun in and of itself, but the whimpers were just slightly exaggerated at this point, the groping a bit too aggressive, and the tongues playing just a bit too out in the open. They were playing a porn scene for her benefit and that gave her no insight into them and that's what interested, so she stayed silent and waited.

With nothing to prod them and, indeed, no real feedback from their silent audience the acting began to vanish. Tongues disappeared as mouths met and the touches began to wander more, take their time, and add the occasional intimate flourish, like nails dragging over Kayley's ass after the panties pulled down and the dress pulled up to reveal it. It was firm with not much give and Samuels noted the additional scars on her body. Seeing the various types, from a bit of road rash, to cigarette burns, to scars along her back from a buckle or wire, it was clear that she had traveled a long, unpleasant road to get here.

Overall, it was a nice body though. It was lean with pert little breasts and a nice contrast to Lisa who was full-figured enough for those large, slightly pendulous ones. Generally she avoided more crass descriptions, otherwise it could color the work, but in this case it was appropriate: those were tits. Both were shaven to smoothness and alluring in their own way.

She listened to their whispers, some sweet, some dirty, and some a mix of both that told her that Lisa could be as clever as Kayley. She liked clever. She liked that they had minds unbroken enough to take moments of fun in their lives and work. Samuels watched Lisa kiss gently down Kayley's body and nibble aggressively as the blonde's left leg found the carpet and her right rested against Lisa. The redhead took the tiniest bits of flesh she could manage to grip and tugged upward, making Kayley whimper and hiss. "That's not the 'eating me,' I like."

"Yes you do," she challenged, kissing the subtle teeth marks she just created. "If I thought your 'stop' actually meant stop... But you like it." Still, she kissed her way between Kayley's legs to her thin- lipped pussy and began to feast, licking and suckling and drawing out Kayley's juices, savoring them on her tongue and savoring them before swallowing. Samuels thought for a moment that her spitting on that slit was more 'show' until Kayley moaned at it and the "Nasty little fucking whore pussy." that came with it.

"You're the one eating it, so just shut the fuck up and eat it, little fucking cow."

"Leave my tits alone for ten fucking seconds when we chill and I might be hurt by the cow thing."

"Slut."

Lisa ate, attempting to live up to the moniker of slut and she was doing it effectively, Samuels judged by the way Kayley's toes were curling of their own volition, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow. The smacking of her lips was real and the fast flicking of her tongue was real. So was the glaze that filled her eyes when her head lolled to look at the doctor. Samuels gave her a little smile to give permission, not that that mattered.

Kayley's back arched and her head thrashed, and she pulled Lisa's hair hard, but the girl didn't miss a beat licking through, slathering her tongue all over that pink, wet, juicy mess. "Mmmmmmmmmmm...fuck...fuck, yes." She floated in the afterglow for a moment before kissing Lisa fiercely, tip of her tongue, flicking outward like a kitten's to clean her. "Get on your fucking back," she snapped as they maneuvered around so that the redhead could settle in while the blonde bent over her somewhat awkwardly so that she could open the drawer beneath them. "Ooooh, strapless. Fancy."

She enthusiastically took the toy and fished under several others after seeing the cap, to retrieve the lubricant. The clear fluid drizzled all over the bulb and then the thick shaft that reminded her of a forearm. The bulb was even wide enough to be satisfying. It surely fit well enough that she could get rough if she chose.

Her arm extended and Lisa shook her head, "Plenty already, just jam that fucker deep, baby."

With one hand on Lisa's belly, Kayley used the other to aim the head between those hungry lips and drove home in one sharp thrust that made her yipe. Kayley grabbed those hips hard and drove hard. The toy held nicely even without the muscles she prided herself on having. "Not getting it tonight?"

Lisa groaned and grunted, relishing the sensation, "Last guy was...mmmmm...fucking small. Kept wanting to ask if it was in yet. Made me nuts."

"Is it in now?"

"Fuck, yes. Keep fucking."

So she did. She loved why those tits flopped up and down in a hypnotic rhythm. Looking down to see the cock going in and out of her made her nipples hard and her biting her lip. She would grab those tits just to feel their softness and the look of them mashed under them or mashed together as Kayley's hips piston.

Wanting them to flop for her again, she let go and parted Lisa's ankles as far as she could and resolved to work up a sweat driving that cock into her as the redhead rubbed her index and middle finger so rapidly her hand would blur. Seeing Lisa ride those electric currentsas she drove herself drove her. And work up a sweat she did, driving hard enough that she had to occasionally re-position her knee to keep up her leverage.

Samuels liked what she saw on many levels. It was hot. She was human and it was hot once they settled into being alone even with the audience. Lisa was a natural submissive, ready and wiling to be directed. Kayley understood power without confusing it with aggression. Indeed, she didn't seem to have a lot of that and, judging the scars, she probably should have. She should have been either broken or perpetually on the edge of rage, but there was a normal self that she had clung to. She had endured. She had persevered. She was unbowed by all of it. She had genuine strength.