Rebirth Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Samuels finds more than a distraction.
12.5k words
4.78
17k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

There's a hint of incest between the twins here. I didn't tag it such because it's both only implied and fleeting. I warn you here in case even that is beyond the pale for you.

*****

Everything was so beautiful. Rainbows layered upon themselves and the bands of color entwined like the double helix of DNA and they climbed and weaved through the gaps created by the others. It was endlessly fascinating and relaxing and Kayley could look at it forever. The only problem for her just now was the border of otherness that existed around her. It was just a fringe, really, and it was something she thought she could ignore.

The lights were there and she could keep diving in and almost swimming with them, but that fringe was fussing with her happy. Knowing it was there was enough. There shouldn't be anything but the peace and the rainbows. With some internal effort, she looked to the borders around the well of happy that seemed to change as she moved. Maybe it was a new pattern. Maybe it'd be something entertaining too if she focused on it. The view changed as she moved her head back and forth. The pattern was nowhere near as fun as the rainbows that teased and seduced her to get her to come back.

So come back she did. For, she had no idea how long, she just breathed and let herself feel the taste of the excitement that mixed with contentment like when she was very little before it all went so wrong when Kayley would be at the park and try to see how high the swing could take her. Still, the border gnawed at her. Maybe if she knew what it was for sure she could forget about it.

She examined the pattern, moving her head with some agitation at first, mostly just angry at that fringe for existing and hoped that she could shake it loose. When that failed she took stock of it. Lines and color formed their own patterns, and there was something familiar about them if she looked hard enough. She caught sight of something familiar..bright silver and curved over a basin. Kayley struggled for the word and she finally pulled up "faucet." She was somewhere else. The world was not a tapestry of rainbows, though that would have been nice to slip back to.

No. Yes, but no. Where the fuck am I?

Now that her mind was trying to find new patterns in the periphery using the one thing she recognized she found other bits. Color and lines? Cabinets. Light overhead. White and silver and well-lit told her she was somewhere clinical which left her a little bewildered and afraid, which, in turn, made the spectacle a glance away all the more tempting. She gave it one and the happy after the rush of fear was almost overwhelming. No, she said, scolding herself, that's what they want.

Turning her head side to side, taking stock of what she could, she could feel the smooth leather of the wide chair on either side of her and that her wrists were bound to it. She spent the next minute bringing the side of her head down on either side of the chair as hard as she could manage in an effort to dislodge the device strapped to her head. As a pleasant side effect the thrashing helped clear her mind a little. She heard the static-like sounds of the velcro straps that kept it to her head pulling away from one another as the left side of the headset or whatever it was lifted enough so that she could see the room.

It was indeed some sort of clinical room. Black counter tops, white cabinets, with black handles and gleaming silver fixtures dominated and the overhead light burned eyes used to soft happy rainbows. Kayley closed her eyes from it and the stinging that it bought with it after she looked down and made out the canvas straps that secured her to the chair, gnawing on the gold buckles like a wild animal. She didn't even think about the 'how' of why she was where she was. It didn't matter and there was no reason to dwell on it. I'm here. I don't wanna be here. I'm getting out. She snarled as she made some headway, pulling up the left strap what felt like too little at a time. Finally, it gave way and she pulled it free enough to get her hand out.

The other hand followed and she pulled the rainbow maker from her head and tossed it to the wall, feeling some satisfaction at the aural twinkle of the cracking and shattering of thin metal and plastic. That was one obstacle down. Next, she focused on the door at the other end of the room. It was steel painted white with a square window for those passing by to peer in.

She looked out and, seeing no one began rifling through the drawers in the room, looking through the medical equipment and various office supplies trying to find things that she might use on the lock. Selecting some medical equipment that seemed to fit the bill she dropped to her knees and went to work manipulating the pins inside the lock. She didn't know how much time she might have before whoever might happen by, but if she worried about it too much right now she'd screw up the lock. If they come they'll just zap me again anyway and it's over so don't worry about it. Work.

The tip of Kayley's tongue poked from the right side of her mouth without her thinking about it as her long fingers felt their way through the process. Feeling the last pin push into place she turned the knob. Before pulling it open, she looked both ways as far as the little window would let her and opened it. The instant she stepped out she felt their presence and jumped when she turned to the right to see Rebecca and the clones waiting.

Samuels was leaning uncharacteristically casually against the white wall, arms crossed with a genuine grin on her face. "I like you, Kayley, very much. I've been watching you for a bit now," she added, pointing to the cameras above them.

Fear died to be replaced by anger and frustration."Who the hell are you and where the hell am I?"

"I'm Doctor Rebecca Samuels, and the facility I run is where the hell you are."

"Where is here?"

"Where you are." She straightened and decided to accede to the glare that hoped to cut through her that in so many ways reminded her of her own. "Still in the city."

"What happened?" She thought back on it, trying to answer her own question, "I remember...Carlos belting me, then glass shattering, then...happy. Stupid happy." She pieced those together with earlier in the night while Samuels looked at her with curiosity and a look that was no less than honest encouragement. "The clones counting out thirty bills without looking and picking up Carlos like a bitch and just...holding him there." Her eyes done dancing as she processed her own memories, she returned Samuels' curiosity, "Do you make robots or something?"

Naturally analytical and logical, even likely without education. Wonderful. "I don't. I would actually consider what I do a bit more complicated and delicate, though I respect serious work among those seeking AI and to put that into an android form. I don't mean to nitpick, it's just that I tend to see robots as different from androids as the usual intention for an android is to pass as a person."

She stopped herself from further rambling with the wave of a hand as, on occasion, particularly when it came to science she could happily drone on. "I don't make robots or androids."

Kayley tensed looking down the hall behind her wondering where she could run even if the Amazonian clones let her which she doubted, "What did you bring me here for?"

"Because you may not think you are, but I think you are a rare find, Kayley. Come with me, please."

Samuels walked toward the elevator at the other end of the hall while the twins stood their ground, Staci giving a subtle nudge to follow. The not so subtle nudge being that they stood blocking her path. "What if I don't wanna go?"

"You can stay in the hall with the girls if you like. I know they may not seem like great conversationalists, but they can be and are versed in a wide variety of topics."

"Will following you get me out of here?"

"No," she called back as she allowed the soft blue light to sweep her eyes from left to right and then back again, "but it beats the hallway. I'd like to talk to you and show you some things."

"Then can I go?"

The doors opened on the wide elevator with doors on the other end like she'd seen in hospitals. "Do you want me to lie to you and say you can leave after our chat?"

She felt her throat constrict as Rebecca's words sank in."No."

"You're destined for something great, I think, Kayley. I'm afraid I can't let such potential go to waste. As much as you don't see it right now, I do. I want you here, so here you'll stay."

Kayley was always pragmatic even if she didn't know the word. Even if she could get past the clones she had no idea how to get out of here and no expectation that they would make it easy anyway. Her best chance was to go with her. Rebecca seemed rational in her own way, maybe Kayley could make her see reason, so she took a first few slow steps to the elevator before resuming her usual stride with some natural hip sway.

When the four of them were safely inside Samuels spoke as Staci and Traci took their places behind her, "Processing level three."

There was a beep and the elevator started slowly downward. There was a knot forming in the blonde's stomach as she got further from freedom before she tried to crush it. Who the fuck are you kidding, Kayley? Look at this place. Whatever it is, you're not getting out. Even if you got away from her she's got more clones or, hell, someone will just hit me with more rainbows and I'm over.

There was nowhere to go now anyway. At least Lisa got out. She was sure of that because she knew the girl. At the first sign that Kayley was caught that girl was halfway across town.

And if Kayley couldn't make it out, whatever happened, she hoped Lisa made it to one of those square states that nobody lived.

On another front, she pictured Carlos calling all his friends and telling him to bring their guns while he found everyone in the house and threw them on the couch while having full on conversations with himself about what he would do to everyone who pissed him off when he found them. But if Rebecca hit her with the rainbow bomb, everyone else got it, too, so she dared to ask, "Did you kill Carlos?"

"Of course not," she asked as though the notion was just stupid, "nothing so...inelegant. In fact, I liberated him to do something he's always wanted to do. That what he's always wanted to do is short-sighted, moronic, and will get him killed is not my problem."

Samuels eyes surveyed Kayley and noted her reaction. "That doesn't bother you."

She snorted as she returned the gaze. "Should it? He'd have to work his way up to piece of shit. You have no idea what he did to girls fresh off the bus to turn 'em out. You have no idea what he did when you didn't bring what he said to bring back. Shit, sometimes, he set the money super high just so he'd have an excuse." She remembered more than a few of those times when they involved her and when they didn't because he liked an audience. He even liked to get the girls in on it sometimes to try to keep them from being friends. "Fuck him."

"Exactly."

Kayley faced her with a smile and her hand ran up Rebecca's arm suggestively. "Guess I owe you, huh?"

The doctor appraised her again as the blonde gave her her best 'come fuck me' look, touching her cheek again. There was delicate with the fierce; feral one moment and an unsure fawn the next. She liked how they mixed. Samuels drew closer so that each could feel the other's breath and she had to admit the desire was there. She was desirable on many levels. The doctor asked tenderly "Trying to sex your way out?"

"Would it work? Personal toy for a couple of days or whatever and I can go?"

"It is tempting," she admitted. "You have a wonderful spark of life to you and many fine qualities. You're here because of them. And sexually? I wanted to see you with a friend because I wanted to see you with a friend. You're a natural dominant, yet gentle. You get caught up in the heat of play the same as your partner. You can know a great deal about a person by watching how they have sex. I like what I saw in you then and since. You...will have greatness."

Nearly giddy from the promise of that Samuels stepped half a step back to run her fingers through her dark hair, feeling the difference between the thinner streak of silver and the black. "Tempting as you indeed are, sex isn't enough because I have ample opportunity for that, and I partake quite a bit."

The elevator finally came to a stop and the doors opened on a long corridor with walls painted a burnt orange. Every dozen feet or so were wide black doors that slid open and closed on tracks, the doors large enough for equipment to be brought in and out. Deciding to amuse herself and perhaps enlighten Kayley in the process, she flipped the switch to hold the door open. "Let me show you something."

Samuels turned to Staci who looked at her normally as anyone would. No one would have suspected that the twins were her thralls. The doctor slowly undid the buttons on her jacket, exposing the white-buttoned blouse beneath. Kayley thought she was beginning to be able to tell them apart as Traci's cheeks were just the tiniest bit fuller. "Staci?"

"Yes, Doctor?"

"I'm going to play a bit. I'd like you to just be my good girl and stand there and watch me, but you're free to express yourself in any way that pleases you, alright?"

The 'yes' was breathy. The mere anticipation of any touch by the doctor was ecstasy by itself. "Traci, you can as well."

"Yes, Doctor. Thank you." It looked to Kayley that she was as excited at the prospect of watching as she would be at the prospect of being touched herself. And the young woman couldn't help herself. Like a cat obsessed with a pinprick of laser light dancing on the wall she almost had to watch what would happen as she undid the button at the collar, then paused for effect and to speak. "Staci and Traci are very special. In many ways, they are among the finest examples of what I can do. "Fast. Powerful. Intelligent. They will even be in their prime, beautiful as they are now, for a very long time."

The next button was undone. "And they are mine."

Staci's eyes glittered with a hint of mania as she watched the hands of her owner do what she wished, exposing ever more of her flesh. "Yes, Doctor, I'm yours. I was nothing before I was yours, now I will always be yours. I am your slave. I am so your fucking slave." To Kayley, it sounded like a mantra that the girl knew well, that she said or thought of often to soothe or excite herself depending on the moment.

Her eyes tracked every movement of those fingers down her blouse until it fell entirely open, the air against her tingling skin making her feel like a live wire pulsing with current. Kayley didn't know how much of it was nature and how much of it was whatever the doctor did but the subtle curves of her belly and the definition of her muscles she looked like she could have been a live version of a Greek sculpture like she saw on tv.

Samuels looked admiringly at the white lace bra and the way the vine pattern cupped her full breasts and strategically covered her nipple while the rest of the lace was just thin enough to allow one to make out their shape and the color of the flesh beneath. Her fingers gently raked Staci's belly and the muscles shivered at the touch. Even Staci's jaw quavered as she fought the urge to moan just for the sake of fighting it. She liked to do that for its own sake because it made the feeling that came with the shattering of the self-imposed barrier so much sweeter.

"So active...so sensitive, and that's when I let them be as much of themselves as they can, which is mostly. I can even turn them mostly off."

Kayley contemplated trying to leave once again for the briefest moment before she reminded herself she was literally deeper into the belly of the beast. She admitted to herself that the sight before her was hard to look away from. "Turn them off?"

"When I want them to be simple guards, they stand there, wait, and react. Their minds are in a happy place and they wait. Sometimes they put themselves there. They tell me they find it restful."

"Like a warm bath with that tingle as your muscles unwind," Traci said, "and it never ends."

Kayley had seen that look often enough in the eyes of other people to know what was going on behind her eyes. Traci was almost high just talking about it and watching her sister get groped by the doctor. She snarked almost without thinking about it. "Jealous?"

Traci only spared her the quickest glance because to pay her any more attention would take her away from the theater before her. "Envious. It will be my turn or our turn together sometime soon. Until then...I wish I was her."

"So you two...?"

There was no need to finish the sentence. Staci let the lust out and fed it with the times she could recall with perfect clarity when they were together. "Traci was strong." She began to pant as the doctor's nails meandered, sending electric chills to her toes. "Doctor Samuels could have broken her. No one can stand against her that way. Traci simply would have woken up changed." Remembering was hot. Remembering made the simple touches of the doctor more intense to the point where Staci was nearly dizzy. "But she used me to break her."

"It was...intense," Traci said. It was a memory she enjoyed reliving herself. Even now she made love to each word "Resisting...realizing its futility...finally pleading with her because that was all that was left to do. But she was merciless, and I thank her for it."

"I merely obeyed the doctor. I had no choice, but I took pleasure in it for that." She bit her lip as the nails stopped making random paths and unfastened her bra from the front to reveal breasts that were every bit as glorious as the hints of the lace implied with half-dollar areola a dark pink like freshly slapped skin, "and for your struggle. It made my pussy wet to watch you squirm and listen to you beg."

And how she was wet now. Her panties were sopping and the droplets making their own paths down her inner thighs made her skin itch as her insides felt much the same. She didn't need much more in order to cum, and she waited as patiently as she could. Her panting occasionally carried a whine with it.

Samuels looked to Kayley as she let her nails run around her breasts, occasionally squeezing with the roughness of ownership and the practice of knowing exactly what Staci was feeling. The doctor was gratified in that, while the young woman watched the goings on with interest, some prurient, of course, but it was deeper, too. She was trying to understand it all. "It doesn't offend you that I've tied them together?"

The blonde shrugged. "You realize how many guys I've had that wait until the middle of it and start begging me to call 'em 'Daddy'?"

Staci's right nipple tempted the doctor and she succumbed for herself as much as for her pet. The very tip of her tongue circled that nipple over and over making her whine. Kayley watched. She knew how to fake it and fake it well, and she could tell when others were. Staci wasn't. The veins in her breasts began to bulge as her blood rushed wildly through her body. "I'm yours, Mistress. Just a little more, please. Oh, please."

"You are mine." Her tongue swirled around the nipple. "You will always be mine." Swirl. "Imagine it."

"I do. I live it and I still imagine it. I go to sleep imagining tomorrow."

Swirl. "Know it."

She threw her head back in bliss at the thought, the moan from her throat loud and long before she refocused on the sight of the doctor servicing in even a small way, Her unworthy little piece of meat. It was better than being touched by God because her Goddess was tangible in the here and now and gracing her with Her attention. "Forever, Mistress."