Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yesh mishtress." Faora said, her voice muffled by the ground. Diana was happy to spend her time playing with Faora's tight firm ass. Each one easily fit in her hand and her lips and she took her time memorizing the contours of her lover with her fingers and tongue. Diana spent her time playing with Faora's cunt, four of her long fingers rapidly drilling her hole as her mouth and tongue kissed her cheeks.

"What a pain slut you are." Laughed Diana as she heard Faora moan after Diana took a quick nibble on one ass cheek. "And look at this ass of yours. Its so wide and spread, Your just anal pain slut aren't you." Teased Diana leaning forward to run her tongue over Faora's puckered ass. "But let me tell you something whore. My master is larger than what ever did that to you. He is going to rip you apart and split you in half when he gets you. And then after he is done you will just be a mindless little fucktoy for him to use." Diana said evilly causing Faora to cum from the images. Faora ground her cunt into Diana's fingers as her pussy exploded, gushing cum and a bit of piss as he rocked back and forth.

Kal had hurriedly flown to the fortress with his beautiful Starslut in tow. In fact the two had been flying connected the entire time. His cock never leaving her hot snatch as he flew through the air. And Starfire seemed to enjoy it. The alien woman took her time moving up and down his shaft and languidly rubbing her wet body all over him as they flew. By the time they got to the fortress Kal could tell that Starfire was finally starting to run out of steam. Smiling down at the stamina shown by the girl he removed his still hard rod from her and brought her inside.

Starfire was ecstatic at being able to see inside the fortress. But her happiness was drowned by the tiredness her body felt. Kal took her to one of the rooms he had prepared and showing Starfire where the garments she would be expected to wear were he placed her in bed. Struggling to ignore the beautiful aliens pleas to join her in bed as she fell asleep Kal leaned down to kiss her and tuck her in before leaving to find Diana.

Since his super senses were useless in his fortress he was forced to do what common mortals do when they want to know something. Google it, or in this case ask the local AI where she was. His surprise was clear on his face when the AI said she was not there but her last known location was in the room where he kept the phantom zone projector.

Racing to the room he saw the projector on and running and could see a desert in though the portal. Growing worried and angry he stepped though the portal and found himself surrounded by endless stretches of sand and rock. Superman took a second to get oriented to the local gravity and rocketed up into the sky. Stopping a mile or two up he scanned the local area looking for Diana. His hearing was the first to pick her up as he locked onto the sound of her heart then what sounded like moaning. Looking to where the sound was he could see some dark haired woman on top of her.

His eyes glowing red at the idea of Diana being attacked he flew down in a red blur to their location and barely stopped to grab the woman and throw her off of Diana. Kal started to walk towards the mysterious woman, her hair obscuring her face as she lay on the ground. His eyes lit up with red fire as he looked at her naked form.

"Master wait." He heard Diana purr and looked down to see the amazon warrior half sitting up with her long arms grasping at his leg. The sight of the naked amazon made his blood boil even more but turned his anger into lust.

"What are you doing in here?" Commanded Kal, his voice ice cold as he looked at her. Diana felt her body shiver at the power and aggression aimed at her and wondered what it would be like to be taken by her master in his current state. She wasn't sure if she would survive it if he chose to turn his anger on her and fucked her in his current mood.

"I came here hoping to bring you back a present." She cooed rubbing one hand over his cock. "I wanted to bring you back another Kryptonian. A strong, powerful warrior who could bear your seed." She said in a deep sultry voice letting each word drip out. Her hand was now rubbing over his large shaft and she could feel it bulging in her hands.

"Ohh yes I recognize her now that's Faora. Pity I didn't get a chance to enjoy the view the last time we fought." Kal said looking over at the woman laying on her back in the sand, her body scraped and battered yet still with a look of lust and pleasure in her eyes as she looked blankly into the sky. "But it looks like you did. Tell me did you have fun taming this one?" he asked.

"Mmm yes master but I couldn't wait to watch as you took her. She is nothing but a pain slut, a plaything to be fucked hard and taken. I can't wait to listen to her scream as your cock rips into her asshole and spreads her wide." Diana cooed now moving up to run her lips gently over Kal's cock. Kal looked down at where Diana was breathing onto his rod, her red lips just inches from his cock. "I want to watch as you rape her throat and pussy, I want to listen as you break her into a million little pieces with your large shaft. She said that she used to lay with Zod why don't you go over there and show her the power of a true Kryptonian."

Diana seemed to be done toying with him because she let him go and sunk down onto the sands. This was fine with Kal as he felt like he was ready to blow a load just from listing to his slaves sexy voice and having her breathe on his cock. Marching over Clark could see that the lasso was still stuck around the woman's throat from where Diana had been holding it as she ate her out.

Faora came to from the impact just in time to feel a tug on the rope. Looking up she came face to cock with the largest rod she had ever seen. Her mouth was watering just from the sight of the massive shaft, she struggled to look beyond it and could see the face of Kal-El or superman as he called himself.

"Superman wha." Was all she got out before her mouth was stuffed full of his cock, his hips slamming down and pushing more and more of it into her mouth. Faora let out a mix of a scream and moan as the large foot long cock was forced down her throat. She could feel her jaws aching as they had to stretch to fit the monster inside of her. Not that she had any choice as superman was fucking her so hard that he seemed intent to force his whole cock down her throat no matter what. And the more she screamed or moaned the more intent he got as pleasant vibrations shot up his dick.

"That's it slut scream for me as I fuck this pretty mouth of yours. I love how your screams make my cock feel, the only downside is I don't get to hear your lovely voice." Kal mocked grabbing the lasso and pulling her up closer to him as he continued to fuck her throat. He was taking immense pleasure from skull fucking one of his villainesses and getting back at Zod while he done it. Turning Zod's own plaything into his personal cum sleeve was its own reward.

Kal continued to quickly thrust in and out of Faora's mouth but Diana's ministrations had him on edge and he lasted half as long as he would have liked. Though it was still long enough to have Faora chocking and struggling for air. Holding her tight with the lasso Kal thrust in one last time before shooting wave after wave of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Faora seemed to happily drink it up as Kal continued to slowly thrust into her. When he finally pulled out he was stopped by Faora who grabbed his ass and held him close as she licked up the last of the cum dripping from his shaft.

"Ohh that was so good my lord. Thank you for using my throat like that, its' been so long since anyone has taken me like that or since I had the treat of drinking a man's cum." She said the lasso making her sound like some sort of sex crazed nympho.

"I'm not done with you yet slut. I plan on fucking your other two holes until they are formed perfectly around my cock." Kal said grabbing her neck in his hand and squeezing gently. Faora's face was one of ecstasy and her eyes started to roll up as Kal continued increasing his grip on her throat. "I heard you were a pain slut, well let's just see how you feel when my cock is ripping your ass open." He said moving his cock down to press up against her entrance. Even as streatched as it was it still wasn't large enough for Kal's shaft.

"Ohh yes master take me. Use your big cock and spread me. Rape me with that log you call a cock and turn me into your whore." She cried as she felt the head of his cock slid into her ass. Diana watched as the next few minutes were filled with screams and grunts as Kal continued to thrust in and out of Faora.

His cock seemed to be stretching the woman to her limits as she yelled and shook under him. He kept pounding hard against her sending small shockwaves every time they connected. But still her ass wouldn't let up its grip on his rod. Faora could feel her asshole being ripped and spread as Kal continued to rape her with his large cock. Her muscles tried in vain to hold him inside of her as he moved.

Faora felt her body explode into a universe of pleasure and pain as Kal's hips met hers. She was loving this, there was no foreplay, no loving caresses of her body. Instead she was just being thrown down on the ground like some two-bit whore and having her ass and pussy brutally fucked by the largest cock she had ever tried to take.

Faora couldn't move her body under his strong grip. His hand clamped around her neck holding her to the ground as he fucked her. His cock only leaving her for a few seconds to switch holes, Diana played with herself as she watched the two go at it. She was aware that this was less sex and just a pure brutal fucking as Kal seemed to be getting back at Zod some way by fucking Faora's brains out. Diana moved closer and watched as the large rod slid in and out of Faora's snatch before twitching and shooting her full of his cum. As Kal pulled out Diana was quick to move over and wrap her lips around the shaft sucking the last bit of his cum out of him.

"If you think that will save you from your punishment slave then you are wrong. When we get back to the fortress we will go to Themascera were you will await me in the queen's chambers." Kal said coldly leaning down to pick up the now unconscious Faora.

"Yes master." Diana said standing up and following her master out of the wastes.

A few hours later Diana sat in the middle of the queens chambers which had now been turned into her and Kal's personal rooms. She groaned as she felt the long cord of her lasso lash out and strike her large chest leaving a bright red mark. Diana squirmed and let out a loud yell as she felt the cord whip against her breasts twice more in rapid succession. Each time she moved, her lasso would bite deeper into her skin where it was wrapped around her.

Kal had taken his time tieing up Diana. He wound the cord around her body, wrapping it tightly around her breasts and sending the cord down to ride up between her lower lips. Kal had also wound the rope so that her neck, arms, and ankles were all connected. So everytime Diana would lean forward the rope would choke her slightly forcing her to arch her body back and presenting herself to him.

Diana let out a loud moan and tried not to squirm. The feeling of the ropes tight against her body was making it hard to resist cuming. The worst offender was the rope that was riding up between her pussy lips causing her hips to grind against it.

"Ahh...K..Kal" cried Diana breathlessly as the rope smacked against her large breasts again. Kal just smiled and struck again bringing the rope down hard and fast earning a pleasing moan from Diana. Kal ran his hand over one of her large reddened breasts and tweaked her hardened nipple. He was sure that her large eraser sized nipples could cut diamond at the moment as hard as they were.

"Who knew you were such a pain slut. Listen to yourself moaning like a whore as I whip those slutty breasts of yours." Said Kal pinching her nipple and pulling on it, reaching down he grabbed the cord that was sliding between her lips and pulled on it making it sink depper between them.

"You want to cum don't you whore." Asked Kal as he pulled on the rope between her legs forcing Diana to try and rise higher.

"Y..Yes my lord" Screamed Diana as an orgasm threatened to rip through her. The higher she tried to move the tighter the rope wrapped around her breasts became. "Please lord let your whore cum" begged Diana causing Kal to laugh.

"Fine, you can cum. show your lord what a dirty whore you are." Commanded Kal and pulled hard on the rope forcing it deep between her lips.

"Yess." Cried Diana as she stopped fighting and let wave after wave of pleasure shoot though her. Her juices gushed out of her lips and down her legs making a puddle on the floor. Everytime she felt like she was at the end Kal would slap her ass or pinch one of her tender nipples and she would start again. By the time she finally stopped she had tears running down her cheeks and was fighting for breathe.

"Thank you my lord." murmured Diana as she tried to catch her breath.

"We aren't done yet whore. Look at the mess you made on the floor, you need to clean it up." Kal said before grabbing her and maneuvering her so that her face was pressed against the ground and her lips on the dirty stone floor. "Lick it up slut, make sure you cleanup all of your juices."

Diana quickly started to lick and suck at the puddle of her juices on the floor. Her large pink lips brushing against the stone as she tried to clean up the juices. She could feel Kal's fingers in her hair as he grabbed onto it to hold her in position.

She was so engrossed in the feeling of his hand in her hair that she didn't notice his large cock pressing up against her cunt. Without warning Kal thrusted into her making her moan against the stone floor as his cock filled her up to her womb stretching her. Her lips moved against the wet stone letting out a breathless moan as Kal thrusted into her with his powerful hips.

Diana moaned against the stone floor, her head pressed down into the puddle of wet juices by Kal's hand in her hair. Her hard nipples brushed against the rough floor every time her bod swayed. "Did I tell you to stop licking whore?" asked Kal taking his hand out of her hair and pulling on the rope going down her back making Diana gag slightly as the rope choked her.

"N..No my lord." Said Diana once she was able to get her breath back. Leaning back down she continued to lick at the puddle of juices as Kal's large cock pressed against the tight wall of her cunt causing them to expand farther than she thought was possible. Diana moaned against the floor as Kal continued to fuck her, pushing her face closer to the cold wet tiles. Diana's had finally finished licking up the large puddle when Kal pulled on the rope going down her back, choking her and making her rear back.

Pulling on the rope Kal felt Diana's body move around his cock, her tight cunt molding its self around his dick as he pumped in and out of her. "This is your punishment for going into the Phantom Zone without telling me princess." He said removing his cock before slamming it into Diana's ass causing her eyes to roll back as his large member invaded her tight sphincter. Diana couldn't help but let out a long moan as Kal pummeled her ass, his cock splitting her in to as he pressed against her. She was sure she could feel her stomach budging from where it was inside of her.

"Yes master, I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you. I know how you feel about their only being two other Kryptonians besides you and I though bringing back another would be a great wedding present." Panted Diana as Kal fucked her. Instead of saying anything Kal pulled on the rope chocking her into silence as he continued to rock his cock back and forth inside of her. The sound and sight of the beautiful amazon goddess being tied up and fucked soon brought him to his edge. Pulling out once more Kal thrusted in hard burying his shaft up to his balls in her soft ass. Diana let out a choked scream as Kal came filling her ass and woumb with hot cum, she could feel the pressure growing in her as rope after rope of cum shot into her until her stomach started to bulge.

"Look at that, you already look like a pregnant whore." Said Kal looking down at Diana lying in a puddle of their juices, her stomach bulging out from all of the cum he had put inside of her. Kneeling down Kal undid the rope before helping her up to sit on her lap. "Why are you holding your legs together so tightly?" asked Kal as Diana settled onto his lap, her arms wrapped around her now enlarged stomach.

"I'm just loving how great I look pregnant and how good it feels to have all of your' cum sloshing around inside of me and I don't want to let it escape yet." Said Diana looking up at Kal, smiling he leaned down to kiss her juice coated lips.

"Don't worry my love I plan on keeping your pregnant for the rest of our lives so you will have a long time to enjoy walking around with my cum and my children inside of you." This seemed to excite Diana and caused her to start rubbing her legs together as the prospect of being filled like this again and again ran though her mind. "But for now why don't I give you your present and let you get cleaned up." Said Kal, as he said that the doors to their room opened revealing Faora standing there wearing a small maid's outfit that exposed her ass and breasts along with a collar and chain and fell down to her waist.

"But master I thought I was being punished, I though you didn't like me going into the Phantom Zone." Asked Diana looking from Faora to Kal.

"You are right, but I was only mad because you did it without telling me. You could have been seriously hurt or killed going in there alone. And if anything were to happen to you I would die. I love you Diana you are my queen and I want to have you by me always." Said Kal leaning down to gently kiss Diana. Diana's eyes started to tear up as Kal began to gently rub his hand over her bulging stomach and his lips grazed hers.

"I love you to Kal. I promise you won't loose me, I am yours for the rest of eternity and nothing will change that." She said kissing him back. The two sat there for a moment kissing and rubbing each other until Kal turned his attention back to Faora.

"Now that you are done being punished it's time for your present. I think that since you were having so much fun with Faora that she should be your maid. She has been instructed to help you how ever you want and her discipline or reward is up to you." Said Kal.

"Thank you master." Replied Diana happily. "Come over here slut." Commanded Diana, she watched Faora walk over to them, her body swaying as she walked. As she got closer Diana could smell the arousal coming off of Faora and smiled at the woman as she knelled down infont of them and offered her the chain. Diana grabbed the chain and pulled it causing Faora to fall forward and land with her head against Diana's cunt.

"Why don't you start by cleaning your masters cum out of my cunt?" Diana commanded opening up her legs and letting the cum gush out of her ass and cunt. Faora happily started to lick at her pussy, her tongue diving deep as she licked and sucked to get all of Kal's cum out of her mistress's ass and cunt. Kal reached around and started to play with Diana's large breasts, cupping them in his hands and lifting them.

"This is a wonderful present master thank you." Said Diana leaning back into Kal's arms as Faora continued to lick and suck at her pussy. Leaning down Kal slowly kissed her and the two laid there as their new pet cleaned out Diana's cunt.