Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 04

Story Info
Donna and Powergirl join the fun.
5.4k words
4.59
24k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Sorry about the wait but it was my last semester before student teaching so I had a ton of assignments and papers to write. So I didn't feel like writing anymore most days. Also I had a roommate who would never leave the room to give me time to write and a little something called FO4 to take up my time. But depending on how tough student teaching is I should be more regular in the future.

*****

Diana's nailed scratched at Kal's legs as her luscious lips wrapped around his balls. A moan emanated from her throat as she moved her head back and forth, sucking and pulling on Kal's sack. Kal looked at Donna as her sister used her mouth to worship his rod. Reaching down Kal grabbed onto Diana's hair making her moan even more lewdly as he tugged on it.

Slowly Diana rose, her beautiful long legs seeming to unfold as she rose up to meet her master's lips with a content and happy sigh. Diana wrapped her body around Kal, one leg crossing over his as she snaked an arm behind his head to play with his hair. Letting her lips brush his skin Diana started to plant light kisses behind his ear and on his jaw, making little cooing noises as she rubbed up against him.

Placing her lips against his ear Diana started to whisper in his ear. Her hot breath and sultry voice filling his head with promises of what she and her sister would do for him. Kal let go of her raven locks and ran his hand down the beautiful seductresses back. Until he had claimed her he would never have thought of her as a seductress, that was something used for people like Ivy, Selina, or Vikki Vale. However, his innocent princess had turned into a raven-haired succubus who wanted nothing more than to see him achieve his goals.

"Kiss her, present your offering to your god." He commanded as Diana ground her snatch against his leg, one of her long fingered hands teasingly stroking his shaft as she whispered in his ear. Practically purring Diana gave Kal a last gentle kiss before stepping towards the bed, her body moving with excruciating slowness as it brushed over him. Kal watched as she slowly crawled up onto the huge bed, her ass swaying gently as she went to her sister.

"Diana please don't do this. You need to fight whatever it is." Donna begged as Diana drew up beside her.

"Yes I do dear sister. And once you see the magnificence of our god, once you feel his power inside you, you will thank me." Diana moaned as she remembered Kal taking her and unleashing her pent up desires. Leaning down she gently kissed Donna's lips before pulling back to look into her eyes, their noses brushing against each other's. "I love you little sister. Let me show you how much you mean to me."

Leaning down Diana kissed her again, her mouth sucking Donna's tongue between her lips. Diana sucked on her tongue and lips like she had Kal's cock, making a show of it for her master. Donna started to kiss back as the remnants of the aphrodisiac pushed through her body by her racing heart. The two continued to exchange wet sloppy kisses, their lips sucking at the others mouth, drinking down their moans.

Diana leaned back from the slightly dazed donna, her eyes seeking her masters. "Look at these lush red lips" she said running a finger over Donna's bottom lip. "Look at how they pucker, look at how they beg to be kissed." Leaning down Diana kissed Donna again gently before moving down her body. Diana quickly went to Donna's two large breasts and started to slide her hand over Donna's chest. She knew men loved breasts, especially Kal who would suck and fondle and kiss hers all day if he could.

Diana continued to gently run her hands over Donna's breasts, her hands making them bend gently side to side as she massaged them. "Look at her breasts Kal. Already so large and firm, her nipples so hard. Just imagine what they will look like with milk shooting out of them, how they will look hanging full. Proof that she is carrying your child."

Bending down Diana took one of the hard tits into her mouth and started to suck on it. Donna moaned and stretched a bit as Diana's masterful hands and mouth teased and played with her large breasts. Kal watched in pleasure as Diana swatted at Donna's large breasts causing them to flop back and forth as she toyed with the girl. He almost thought of calling for the former queen and using her cunt as a cum rag to jerk off with as he watched the two beautiful princesses make out. But he decided not to, he wanted to save his strength for the two of them.

Diana soon moved from her breasts and just started to run her hands over the oiled muscular frame. Her fingers touching and massaging Donna's stomach and legs as she slowly turned to kneel over her. Donna looked up as she felt something drip onto her face. Her eyes widened when she saw the lips of Diana's wide pussy spread open and her juices dripping out.

Donna couldn't help but hum in appreciation as a drop fell onto her lips and she instinctively licked it off. She watched Diana's hips and pussy move above her as her sister moved her way down her body. Soon the smell of her sisters desire started to cloud her head, the powers of Aphrodite working though Donna's sense of smell to make her more complacent to her sisters ministrations.

Diana smiled at Kal as she bent down and started to kiss at her sister's mound. Kal felt his cock twitch as he watched Diana gently run her tongue over her sister's pussy. Diana gently kissed her way back up before taking her fingers and rubbing them slowly over the outside of Donna's lips. As her fingers massaged the skin around her sister's pussy Diana used her tongue to play with Donna's large clit, flicking it back and forth and causing Donna to buck under her.

"Look how wet she is master" Diana purred and used her fingers to spread Donna's lips wide open. "Look at how wet this tight young cunt is. Look at how her pussy moves when I touch it, begging to be filled." Leaning down Diana ran her tongue down over Donna's cunt, her fingers spreading Donna's lips and letting Kal watch. "So sweet, just like honey, just like how I imagine your sweet little cousins to taste like." Diana said as she lapped up the juices flowing out of Donna's cunt.

Diana stopped eating out Donna and instead crawled back up the bed and gently undone the silk cord holding her hands together. Donna's mind tried to fight through the fog of lust and free herself but she was too late. By the time her head cleared she was laying with her arms trapped behind her back as she lay against Diana's chest. Diana used one hand to hold Donna's arms as the other gently rubbed the girl's cheek.

"Come, take her master, take my sister and claim her as your slave."

Donna tried to struggle against Diana's grip as she watched Kal march over to them. Her eyes were transfixed on the large thirteen-inch pole that swung between his legs. "No, no, Diana, you can't let him do this." She said as his strong hands grabbed her legs and separated them exposing her pussy to him again.

"Relax sister you shall enjoy this. And once it's over you can spend the rest of your life in happiness here with your sisters carrying your lords child." Diana cooed, her hand gently stroking Donna's face. Donna's rebuttal was cut short as she felt Kal's large cock press up against her lips before quickly pushing though. Donna's hips rose in the air as she bucked and squirmed, the huge shaft splitting her open.

"Ohh yes, so tight, so perfect" Kal growled as the tight walls of her cunt gripped at his cock as he tried to pull out of her. "And look at these huge tits of yours. Diana was right, I can't wait to see them full of milk." Kal said slapping one of her breasts and causing it to bounce.

Donna's mind was filled with pain and pleasure as Kal continued to thrust into her, his large hand coming down randomly to smack one of her large tits and make it bounce. Diana was enjoying herself as well. She watched intently as Kal's large cock caused Donna's abdomen to distend, she could see where he was inside her even without X-ray vision.

" ohh yes master, show her your power. Break her and turn her into one of your loving slaves." Diana encouraged, her free hand moving down to rub over Donna's stomach. Kal continued to thrust hard into Donna's cunt, its tight walls clamping down tight around his shaft. About to cum Kal reached down and grabbed one of Donna's large tits and squeezed tightly causing the young girl to cry out and buck wildly as she came from either the pleasure or the pain. Hearing her yell Kal quickly found his release and shot rope after rope of hot cum inside her.

Diana was quick to reach down and catch her masters precious cum that was leaking out of Donna's cunt. Bringing her fingers up to her mouth she opened her lips and allowed the thick white cum to slowly drip down her fingers onto her lips. "Her juices taste even better mixed with your cum master." She said reaching down to rub the rest of the leaking cum back up into Donna's cunt and making sure none of it escaped.

"I would love to clean his cum out of you sister. But as much as he loved slapping those breasts of yours I can tell he can't wait until you are pregnant and swollen with his child." She said rubbing her fingers in Donna's snatch, making sure that no more escaped. "Though the night is far from over and I am sure that master has many more loads for each of us. Isn't that right my lord?"

"That's right slut but I'm glad you showed some forethought. I can't wait until both of your large tits are swollen with milk." He said as he leaned forward to kiss her. Diana happily accepted the kiss as she felt his hands roughly fondle her breasts. Seeing him slap Donna's breasts had turned her on. She had quickly learned that she loved having her tits slapped and whipped as her master dominated her, and seeing her sister being treated the same way was turning out to be a masturbatory fantasy.

Donna squirmed under the two as Kal leaned over her to make out with Diana. She tried to fight back a moan as she felt his large cock still inside her, swilling around the cum in her belly. Her pussy ached from the pounding she had received and her breasts stood reddened where his hands had slapped them around as he had gotten himself off. She continued to tell herself she wasn't loving it, that she was not enjoying the way he was treating her, the way he was using her body, the way he felt inside her.

Feeling Diana's grip slip and Kal's body move off of her Donna tried to roll away only to find a strong hand turning her over and pressing her face into one of Diana's large tits. She felt her arm once again pulled roughly behind her back and hold her down. Donna tried to struggle, her ass wagging in the air only for it to be slapped hard enough to make her scream against Diana's breast. Her mind was filled with white hot pain that sent electric shocks to her cunt. Donna' continued to struggle, each movement causing Kal to roughly slap her ass. Soon Donna's screams turned from pain to pleasure as her ass got redder and redder.

Donna screamed as the large rod penetrated her ass, the sound muffled by the large boob pressing against her face. Donna moaned louder as the rod pressed further and further inward stretching her body around it. Trying to catch her breath Donna looked up at Diana as she slowly stroked her hair. Diana's eyes brimmed with love as she looked from Kal down to Donna. Smiling, Diana reached down to stroke her sister's hair, brushing it away from her face.

Catching her breath Donna screamed again as Kal's hips thrust against hers as he continued to ride her. "Sister please, please I can't take it" Donna said before crying out as Kal's hand slapped her already red and bruised ass. Reaching down Kal grabbed her by the neck and forced her to turn her head and look at him.

"You've lasted longer than any of the other whores I've tamed." Smirked Kal, "Even your mother didn't last this long before she learned her place." Thrusting hard Kal bottomed out in Donna's ass making her scream and struggle as the large rod pressed against her, distending her stomach.

Kal was enjoying hisself as he took his time with Donna. It was taking longer than usual because of the magic inherit in her body. The part of his brain still working as he fucked Donna realized that it had only worked so fast on Diana because she had been wanting it to happen and that it could mean trouble when faced with people like Zatanna and other homo-magi.

Looking up from the screaming princess, Kal stared at his beautiful queen. Her hooded eyes watched her sister as her pink tongue snaked out of her partly opened lips. The sight of her silky dripping slit showed just how much she was enjoying playing with her sister.

Grabbing Donna's hair Diana pulled her up even with her face. Kal watched as the two raven haired beauties passionately made out, their slick oiled bodies rubbing against each other. Kal looked down at each of their dripping cunts, their pussys rubbing over each other as they moaned and groaned. Smiling Kal leaned over and started hammering into Donna's ass, spreading the tight sphincter around his cock as he forced himself inside her. Diana's lips swallowed up Donna's protests before they could be heard.

"Does it feel good having your ass ripped open slut? Do you like feeling me inside you as I fuck your ass?" Kal growled as he thrust inside her.

"Yes, yes, please master. Fuck me, fuck my ass with your big cock." Donna screamed as she came, the nanobots finally taking full control. Kal came hard after her, his cum filling up her stomach and causing it to bulge. Sitting back Kal watched as Donna rolled over and the two women curled together and pressed their breasts together. "Look at this, two large breasted whores for you to slap and fuck all you want" Donna said squeezing her breasts even harder together as she smiled brightly at him.

Smiling Kal did just that as the next hour was filled with screams of pleasure as he took his time whipping both his slaves into a frenzy before filling their holes with his seed. By the time he was done each was laying curled up with the other, their skin red and hot and their asses and cunts swollen and leaking his cum. Laying down on the bed Kal wrapped his arms around the two women and held them close. The two girls instinctively wrapped their arms over his chest and curled up beside him.

A few hours later Kal awoke to the feeling of soft lips kissing his chest as something sucked at his cock. Slowly opening his eyes Kal was met with the wonderful sight of Diana between his legs, her mouth and throat stuffed with his cock. Realizing he was awake Donna stopped worshiping his muscled chest and started to kiss him. Kal was quick to return the kiss and continued to do so as Donna slid into the crook of his arm and snuggled up to his side.

"Master?" Donna began, her lips gently skimming his shoulder. "You mention taking my mother before. What did you do exactly?" she asked. Kal smiled and kissed her gently on the head before running his hand down her face.

"You want to hear about how I fucked your mother? You want to hear how I turned her into a slut begging for my cock?" He asked and kissed her again. "I would be happy to tell you how I claimed your mother" Kal said smiling at the change in donna's demeanor. Before he could tell her he heard the sound of his cousin's heart beat as she stepped though the magic portal that connected to city to Diana's embassy in DC. "Actually it will have to wait, Kara just got in and I need to see her." Kal said giving Donna a deep kiss and siting up.

"Ohh I haven't seen Kara in a month. I can't wait to say hi to her." Donna said following Kal until she felt a pair of hands press her hips back against the bed.

"Not yet sister. I'm still hungry and master didn't give me my treat so I'm going to have to find something else to eat." She said causing Donna to scream in pleasure as Diana's tongue slid into her slit and came out dripping in her juices. "Ohh yes, scream for me sister. Your screams sound as good as your cunt tastes." Diana said as she started to lick the inside of donna's hips beside her cunt.

Kal groaned as Diana spread her legs, tempting him with her dripping cunt and tight tan asscheeks. Groaning as he turned around Kal walked out of the room and was happy to see Faora standing outside of it, her body encased in a tight leather suit. She bowed and held out a robe that he quickly put on. On the other side of the door was aelea, her red hair falling in waves over her pale freckled skin as she kneeled on the floor. Due to her oral skills Diana had ended up making their personal body slave.

"My lord do you require my assistance? Aela asked practically drooling at the sight of her masters still hard shaft.

"Not now pet. But I do need you to go ready two more rooms in the palace." He said gently running his hand over her cheek before moving off to the throne room. Hearing Kara getting closer Kal sat down on the throne and spread his legs, his posture exuding power and confidence. A dark smile crossed his lips as he watched Kara lead Powergirl into the throne room. Both women were dressed in their costumes but he could see that Powergirl was walking strangely, her legs pressed together as she took small steps.

Powergirl dropped to her knees as they got to the center of the room and looked up at Kara with a strained expression. Kara just shook her head no before turning to look at Kal. Both women stared at Kal, his chiseled body sitting back in the chair extruding a relaxed confidence. His legs spread out in a relaxed fashion letting them see his large erect cock standing at full mast. Powergirl felt herself shiver, the movement making the large dildo in her ass move and send another mini orgasms ripping though her body.

Finally, after what seemed like and eternity of kneeling in front of him, Kal got up and started to walk over. Powergirl licked her lips as she watched the large rod swing back and forth between his legs. Not waiting for him to reach them Kara met Kal halfway and wrapped her arms around him. Kal took his cousin in his arms and kissed her gently before looking over at Powergirl. Kara leaned up and whispered something into his ear that made Kal's eyes twinkle. Letting go of Kara Kal marched over to Powergirl and ran his hand over her cheek. "Cum" he commanded.

Powergirl let out a loud moan at the command. Kara had forced her to resist Cumming the entire way to the palace. A way that seemed much longer due to the dildo filling up her ass. Kal watched in pleasure as Powergirl's body shook and her juices started to drip from her now wet suit. "Very good pet. Now I'm going to do something that every man on the planet has been wanting to do for a long time" Kal said before using her super speed to position Powergirl on her back. Powergirl opened her mouth in expectation of him slamming his large cock down her throat but instead he slid his shaft between her two large breasts.

'The boob window.' Kara thought and almost laughed at the humor. It seemed that guys were always focusing on the large window on the top of her suit. Of course it was to allow more solar rays to be absorbed, and on Krypton it would have been considered decent. But on earth it seemed that every male and many females were entranced by the large amount of tit flesh it revealed.

Kal was in heaven as his cock moved between Powergirl's two large soft breasts. Her suit pushed them together so hard that he was able to get a decent amount of friction even against the wondrous cloudlike mounds. Kal continued to thrust against them, his cock burrowing deep between them. Even as large as they were the could only cover half of his cock.

Denied Kal's delicious cock Powergirl raised up and started to kiss at the base of his balls. Her tongue coming out to tease him as he rocked above her. It wasn't long before she felt one of his large balls tighten up and his cock spasm between her breasts. She hummed against his balls as she felt his hot spunk shoot out and fill up the space between her breasts. As he pulled out some of his cum dripped onto her chin and her lips, her tongue quickly coming out to lick it up. Looking up at Kal she brought her hands up to her breasts and started to press them together and move them around, spreading the hot liquid against the sides of her boobs. Then slowly so he could see she ripped the suit down the middle and arched her back, thrusting her breasts up into the air.

12