Reborn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay. Maybe you could fuck me instead?" I asked with a shy smile.

"Yeah, that'd be fun. How, though?"

"Well, I have toys, but what I really want is to get fisted." I started blushing but continued, "I can get my hand just inside but I want it deep, and I just can't bend that way."

"Cool! I've never done that before though, so you'll have to guide me."

I nodded and suggested we go to the bed instead, to be more comfortable. Once there I got on my back with a pillow under my ass and Laura sat down between my legs. "So, you just start fingering me like you did earlier, until you can get all four fingers inside. Then you form a duckbill, like this," I showed her with my hand, "and you push it in. I'll tell you to go faster or slower or deeper."

"Okay, that sounds easy enough. This is so crazy! I just met you this morning, and you've already fucked me twice and made me cum harder than I thought possible, and your body turns me on so much!"

Before I could respond Laura pounced on me, pinned my body down and kissed me hard. It was a possessive kiss, almost like she was claiming me, fucking my mouth with her tongue. When it was over I laid there gasping for breath as she kissed and tongued her way down my body. She kissed and licked my nipples teasingly, making me arch my back for more contact. Just when I was about to beg she sucked one nipple into her mouth and fluttered her tongue while she pinched the other with her fingers, making me moan and gasp.

After playing with my nipples for a while, she kissed her way down my stomach to my erection. She licked her way along the side of my cock, swirled her tongue on the sensitive spot just below the opening, and then pushed my legs back and apart as she kissed her way down the underside. She licked my balls and sucked them into her mouth, one at a time. She pulled her head back until my sack slipped out of her mouth with a slurp, making her giggle. Then she reached her goal. Her tongue ran along my entire crack a few times, collecting my juices, and then she leaned her head back and said, "Whatever this is, it tastes amazing!"

She returned to eating me out, but focused on my hole instead. I moaned out loud and said, "Yeah, I know. Oh, God, your tongue feels so good!"

I felt her tongue swirl around my opening, making it relax, and then push inside again and again. It felt incredible, and if she kept going long enough she could probably make me cum just by rimming me. She kept her eye on the prize though, and stopped rimming me when she felt I was loose enough around her tongue. She sat up on her knees on the bed below me and licked her lips. She gave me a big smile and said, "Yummy!" I smiled back.

I saw her reach between my legs and then felt two of her fingers push deep inside me. I groaned at the unexpected thickness and then started moaning as she began sawing her fingers in and out of me. I focused on relaxing, and I've had a lot of training, so two fingers were soon not enough. I begged Laura for more and she happily obliged, deftly inserting another finger. I moaned in pleasure and felt myself grow closer to cumming, but I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted to feel her fist deep inside me first.

"Ohh yesss. Get your pinky inside as well. Mmm, stretch me out." She made me groan as she pushed her hand inside until her thumb rested against my taint. "Oh, fuck, get your hand inside me! FUUUCK!" She had folded her thumb into the palm of her hand and my ass just sucked her hand inside, making me feel so full and sooo good. Laura looked a bit freaked out, but exited, so I told her, "It feels really good, your hand is filling me so perfectly. Just keep your hand pointed and start moving in and out. Try to get deeper and deeper until you reach the bend."

"Okay. This is so intimate, you are so tight and warm around my hand, it almost feels like my hand is a part of you."

I felt her fingers wiggle deep inside of me, and my response turned into a guttural moan. This was so much better than my big dildo, her hand filled me just as much, but was also alive and connected to a gorgeous woman. I felt her underarm get further and further inside me on each thrust, her fingers teasing and finding their way deeper inside me. Suddenly, she found the bend into my colon, but instead of stopping she pushed through! I screamed out, "OHMYGOOOOOOOOOD!!", the pain and pleasure making me cum harder than I thought possible, at least without the help of the creature. I felt the first spurt of my cum land on my tits, then Laura closed her lips around the head of my cock and eagerly drank down the rest my massive load. Her arm continued pumping in and out of my spasming ass, maybe an inch or so, and on each thrust in I felt the bend of her arm against my stretched opening.

When I finally stopped cumming, I slumped back exhausted on the bed and Laura gently extricated her arm and fist from me. She licked up the cum she missed before, gave me a soft kiss, and held me as I slowly recovered. After maybe ten minutes I felt better and we decided to take a shower. The shower was long and languid, and afterwards we crashed into bed and slept a deeply satisfied sleep.

12