Reborn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linling separated from Arielle, her mouth making a loud pop at Arielle's breast. Linling's lipstick-covered lips left behind an open mouth-shaped imprint around Arielle's nipple. When she pointed it out to Arielle, they both laughed girlish laughter tinged with underlying lust.

"I guess I'll just have to imprint my lipstick on your tasty pussy," said Arielle, her eyebrow arching mock-conspiratorially. She suddenly pushed Linling onto the huge bed. Linling squealed as she fell onto the soft comforter while Arielle leaped after her, giggling. Arielle hooked her arms under Linling's thighs as she pulled herself towards Linling's bald and wet cunt.

Arielle's mouth enveloped Linling's pussy, her hot, rough tongue rubbing Linling's engorged clitoris. Steaming juices poured from Linling's pussy in response to this treatment, along with soft cries of pleasure from her mouth. She backed up to the head of the bed as if to escape this indescribable pleasure, but Arielle kept pace with her sucking her hot, sweet, and salty juices with loud, thirsty slurps.

David, now standing, was rock hard by this time, but, instead of joining in, he concentrated on not coming and moved to the side to get a better view of the show. He knew that they were doing it for his benefit; their movements were too fluid, too feminine and not the rough, jerky movements of two lovers attacking one another. However, he could tell they were enjoying each other just the same.

Arielle began thrusting her tongue into Linling like a sort of prehensile cock: thrusting in and out and wiggling while inside. Linling's back arched in response and her head began to twist from side to side. Her tongue concentrating on Linling's clitoris, Arielle eased the soft fingertips of her index and third fingers inside Linling's pussy. She probed the hot, wet walls with her fingertips, finally finding the tell-tale lump of her engorged, wet g-spot which she then began to press and tease with her soft fingertips sliding all over it.

Linling's entire body arched and quivered as she came to a gasping, moaning climax. Arielle withdrew her head sharply, but kept fingering as Linling's juices gushed out into Arielle's hand, keeping time with her spasms of pleasure. As Linling's orgasm subsided, Arielle moved up from between her legs to kiss her passionately and breathlessly.

"Hhhh...Now...hh...it's YOUR turn...hhhaahhh...Arielle," gasped Linling.

"Mmmm...no," replied Arielle, seductively. "I think David is ready to join in. Aren't you David?"

David nodded distractedly, concentrating on keeping his building orgasm down.

"Come here, David," said Arielle, crooking her finger at him in a "come hither" gesture. She lied down on her back next to Linling and spread her legs. Her pussy was dark pink and glistening with her natural lubricant. The small red shock of Arielle's pubic hair was more invitation than David could stand. David stripped off his robe, threw it aside, and climbed into the bed, focused on Arielle's inviting pussy. He moved between Arielle's pale smooth legs and kissed her passionately on her pussy lips. Arielle moaned in response.

"Now for your OTHER lips," said David with a half-smile as he moved to her face.

Their lips met and David tasted her sweet lips and tongue. He detected the tell-tale bitterness of her lipstick...or maybe it was Linling's. The fact that he didn't know whose it was turned him on even more. Arielle guided his turgid cock to her pussy lips and eased it between them.

The wet warmth of her vagina on the tip of his penis made David insane with desire as he thrust his purple cock all the way inside her. It moved easily through her inviting cunt; she thrust her hips to embrace it, forcing her muscles to clamp down on it. David couldn't stand how wonderful her rough, slippery walls felt on his sensitive cock. He looked down and saw his now-glistening cock thrusting back and forth into her red bush.

"I can't stand it! I want more!" exclaimed Linling breathlessly. She sat up and climbed onto Arielle, straddling her mouth, facing David, who arched his back giving her room.

Arielle, distracted by her own building pleasure, tried her best to lap up Linling's aching cunt. Her watering mouth overflowed as she slathered Linling's clitoris and pussy lips with her rough, hot tongue.

The sight of his cock in Arielle's pussy was bringing him too quickly to orgasm, David felt. He tried to distract himself by looking elsewhere, only to find his eyes wandering to Arielle's lovely white breasts. He noticed the red lipstick ring encircling Arielle's right nipple that Linling had left there. It turned him on even more. He had to move his gaze elsewhere.

He looked at Arielle's chin, only to see her mouth enveloping Linling's bald cunt. David noticed some kind of discoloration around Linling's pussy. He used this opportunity to get his mind off of his orgasm and explored it further. Arielle's lovely body began to quiver in ecstasy, the shudders reaching all the way inside her pussy, stimulating his cock even more with the vibration. David looked closer at the discoloration and knew what it was. It was Arielle's lipstick lip print around Linling's pubic area, above her vagina. That was all it took.

Arielle's body buckled as pleasure wracked her body. She screamed her orgasm into Linling's clitoris, touching off a second orgasm in Linling's body in response. The sight of Arielle's lipstick around Linling's gushing pussy lips caused David's cock to throb and pulse as it shot out loads of sticky pearly semen, soaking the inside of Arielle's pussy with hot come. Linling, her face a rictus of pleasure, fell backwards off of Arielle's face, and landed against the head of the bed. Arielle raggedly gasped out the remaining spasms of her thunderous orgasm.

David pulled his aching cock out of Arielle's cum-soaked vagina and he lay next to her, kissing her cheek and neck in a moment of grateful tenderness. Spent, Linling lay down on David's other side, reaching around his muscled chest to draw herself closer to him.

As they all drifted off to sleep in the afterglow, there seemed to be a quiet agreement not to speak, as if words would chase off the pleasure they had just enjoyed that was still bouncing through their brains, bodies, and off the walls of David's new home.

However, David couldn't help but wonder. Why me? Why am I here and not someone else? It's not like I'm a hero they resurrected or something. What happened to all the other people?

He couldn't concentrate any more. His brain was still reeling from the best orgasm he had ever experienced. David let his mind float away into the small spasms of pleasure he felt as the sensitive head of his deflating wet penis stroked against Arielle's lovely heart-shaped ass.

David fell asleep holding her tight like a lover.

12