Reborn - Charlene's Story

Story Info
Overweight Charlene is taken and transformed.
4.1k words
4.42
83.4k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Author's note: This story is a separate storyline from my first Reborn story, the creature is the same but the 'victim' is new. This is a transformation story as well and could fit into several categories, like Anal, Fetish, or Transsexuals.

There will also be a second chapter to Reborn, following Ben/Anastasia's escapades.

Please comment and vote! If you like it I want to know! If you find something to critique, tell me as well, I want to grow as an author.

*****

Charlene grunted and groaned as she headed up the stairs, heaving her 400 pound body slowly towards bed. She had many times considered hiring someone to move her bed downstairs but this was the only exercise she got in her day and she was worried she would become too fat to move if it stopped. She had been living as a shut-in for three years, ever since her second novel failed miserably. To make things worse she had had a meltdown on national TV and that had forced her to retreat from the world.

After catching her breath at the top of the stairs she brushed her teeth, got into her pajamas and then into bed. She surfed for a while on her iPad, checking out the food blogs, the news, and then read a few chapters out of a novel before taking off her glasses and nodding off.

*****

The creature was hungry again, it hadn't eaten for a week, not since it had consumed most of that man who had lost its mate to another. The creature had paid for what it had eaten with pleasure, with rejuvenation and happiness. The best way it knew how to make its victims happy was to give them a body that would bring them as much pleasure as possible and a nudge to their minds to accept it. Now the creature was hunting again, looking for an even bigger human, because every time it fed it had to consume at least a hundred pounds, but preferably more. When it first arrived it had misjudged the weight of its prey and accidentally killed the first one, and left the second so small it had to transform her into a baby.

*****

Charlene awoke with a start in the middle of the night. Something very strange was going on, it felt like the lower half of her body was inside something warm and wet, and something was gripping and pulling her ankles and wrists, immobilizing her. In the moonlight shining through the window she could just make out a big blob at the end of the bed and dark tentacles gripping her wrists. Charlene started screaming and screaming and then, suddenly, she lurched forward as the creature got past her belly. She was inside the thing, submerged in some kind of goo. Strangely, it was brighter inside, everything was illuminated with a warm, pink glow and she could see that the tentacles that were holding her were bright purple.

She struggled, afraid that she would drown, but two slender tentacles forced their way up her nostrils and suddenly she could breathe again. The tentacles slithered up her arms and legs in a strangely erotic way and then flexed and tore her pajamas clean off, leaving her naked and exposed. A wave of humiliation broke through the fear at the thought of her naked body being exposed like this and she tried to cover up, but the tentacles wouldn't let her. After a short struggle she realized no one could see her and gave up.

A new tentacle appeared and approached her face, its tip looking exactly like the head of a big cock. The tentacle pushed against her tightly closed lips as she tossed her head to try to keep it from violating her. Suddenly something pinched both her sensitive nipples hard and made her gasp in shock. The creature took full advantage and pushed the cocklike tentacle into her mouth. The taste that suddenly filled her mouth was incredible and she couldn't help herself from swallowing the liquid seeping from the tentacle. When the first sip hit Charlene's stomach a wave of euphoria and arousal washed over her. She began eagerly sucking the tentacle in her mouth with all the fellating skill she could muster. That skill wasn't all that good to begin with, considering she hadn't had sex in some three years, and before that very sporadically.

While she was busy marveling at the taste of tentacle in her mouth another tentacle approached from below and penetrated her deftly. Charlene would have screamed out in shock, pain and pleasure if not for the cock in her mouth. The thing inside her pussy felt bigger than any she had ever imagined, and she knew it was just the head! While the tentacle in her pussy started nudging itself deeper in short strokes, a sucker tentacle attached itself to her clit with a tremendous amount of suction and the two tentacles that had pinched her nipples coiled around her tits, latched on and started sucking as well. All of these sensations had Charlene rushing towards an orgasm of epic proportions. Just as the tentacle in her pussy hit bottom and she went over the edge, a new tentacle pushed itself deep into her virgin ass! She tried to fight it, to not like it, but her orgasm took over and made her like the intrusion, the fullness.

As the creature let Charlene catch her breath after her first orgasm she noticed that her clit felt different in its sucker, like it was bigger, and further inside the tentacle. Although she couldn't see down there, she felt something attach to her lower stomach and then what felt like needle pricks there and into her areolas. Before she could register anything but surprise, the tentacles started fucking her again. The cocks in her ass and pussy were working in tandem, one going in while the other one pulled out. The thing on her clit was sucking on it, and started massaging it and running what felt like several tongues over the sensitive nub. The tentacle in her mouth worked its way deeper and its juices must have removed her gag reflex because she could take several inches into her throat without problem.

Charlene was on the fast track towards another massive orgasm and when she was right on the brink she felt the tentacles swell inside her. They exploded inside her, and pushed her over the edge as well. If she had thought the precum from the tentacle had tasted incredible, then the taste of the thick spunk filling her mouth now was like Nirvana, Heaven and Ben & Jerry's all rolled into one! As she eagerly drank down gulp after gulp she felt like her pussy was gushing into the sucker at her clit, almost like she was ejaculating. The amount coming out of her shouldn't be possible, and maybe it was her imagination, but she thought she could see her belly shrinking.

The tentacles didn't slow down this time, only changed focus. The cocks in her pussy and mouth were gentler now but the cock in her ass was pounding her hard. Charlene was ashamed to admit it to herself, but she loved the feeling of a big cock in her ass. As the head of the tentacle forced itself past the bend into her colon and filled her even more, she came like crazy! She ejaculated massive amounts again and this time she was sure, her belly was shrinking as the pleasure washed over her.

The creature kept up the pace and soon made her cum again, and this time the tentacles joined in, filling her with their warm goo once more. The tentacle in her mouth didn't stop cumming this time, it just kept feeding her its addictive goo, keeping her awake and in a haze of euphoria as her body changed before her eyes. Her boobs were firming up and becoming perky and round, and her belly was flattening out, she felt something changing in her face. She felt tingling all over her body and as she watched, her body hair floated away through the pink goo. Charlene looked down to see how her pussy looked, something she hadn't been able to do for the last few years, but the sucker tentacles were in the way. What little she could see didn't look or feel quite right, but a new wave of pleasure forced that concern out of her mind.

Charlene finally felt the unending ecstasy getting to her, her consciousness slipping away on a sea of pleasure. She came too briefly as the creature pushed her out of it, it was big and pink and the opening she was being squeezed out of looked disturbingly like a vagina. It was like she was being reborn.

*****

The sun was playing over her eyes as she awoke and stretched in bed after the best sleep of her life. Before she even opened her eyes she knew something was very different; her arms felt light, the fat didn't shift when she moved them and the dent in the bed beneath her, that had fit her so well before, now felt huge. The first thing Charlene noticed when she opened her eyes was that she could make out all the knots and knotholes in her wood ceiling, she didn't need glasses anymore! With that, she realized that it hadn't been a dream, the creature and her change had been real!

She pulled down the covers to her waist and saw her new body for the first time; her big, perky breasts, her perfect alabaster skin, her flat stomach and her slender arms. Charlene threw the covers the rest of the way off and almost shrieked at what she saw between her legs. She had a cock! A big, fat cock resting on her thigh, attached just above where her pussy was. Wait! Her pussy!? Oh, thank God, it was still there, and she could even feel her little clit at the base of the cock.

Touching her clit made her new cock stir so she grabbed it experimentally and stroked up and down. It felt really good and as she continued to stroke herself, she saw it grow into a twelve inch giant, so thick her fingers couldn't close all the way around it. It was a strange and pleasurable feeling to move that soft skin over her hard flesh tube, to run her fingers over the big, purple head, wet with precum, to cover and uncover it with the foreskin.

While she jerked off with one hand the other first played with her tits and nipples, which were so incredibly soft, yet firm, and more sensitive than before. She pinched and pulled on her nipples, then leaned her head down and sucked and nibbled on her hard nubs. Her hand drifted down over her smooth stomach to her wet cleft. She still felt a bit loose and sensitive from the tentacles, but she was very wet and her fingers easily found their way inside.

Charlene increased the pace of her stroking as she got closer and closer to cumming. She managed to get the hand playing with her pussy just right, so that her palm stroked her clit and the two fingers in her tunnel rubbed her g-spot. This was the last nudge needed to send her careening over the edge of ecstasy. Charlene came hard, her big cock squirting jet after jet all over her stomach, tits and even on her face and hair. It felt different, better, than cumming did before, almost like she was having two orgasms at once, one regular female orgasm, and one centered in her cock and somewhere in her lower stomach. It was fucking awesome!

Breathing hard, she relaxed into her bed as she came down from her orgasmic high. As her new cock softened on her stomach, she felt the cum covering her body start to run. She was curious as to what it was and what it tasted like so she scooped up a wad with her finger. It was pale and slightly translucent, not quite as thick as male cum, and when she experimentally licked her finger it tasted really good. It was sweet, with maybe a bit of a cinnamon taste, and with some similarities both to her own juices and to jism. Charlene used her fingers to scoop up the rest of the cum and licked it from her fingers and it made her feel sexy and dirty.

She got out of bed, and marveled at how light and strong she was. Just doing that easy task had been a chore and now it was like she bounced right up. She wanted to see how she looked but all of her mirrors were packed away, when she was fat she hadn't wanted to see herself. She did feel kind of dirty though, so before getting her mirror out of the closet she jumped in the shower. Her body felt so good beneath her soapy fingers that she almost started jerking off again, but she stopped herself. She felt a never before felt confidence and wanted to go out, to meet people, and get a whole new wardrobe. She wanted to burn every shred of fat clothes in her house, start fresh and get back to being an author again, maybe more.

After drying off, she wrapped a towel around her body and went into her closet to dig out her old full length mirror. After heaving it out and giving it a quick dust off, she stood in front of it and looked herself over for the first time. Her formerly dirty blonde hair was thicker and a very nice golden blonde and her face was almost like her old one, from before she became fat, but improved. Her blue eyes were clearer and larger, her skin flawless, her nose straightened, and her lips were plumper, more kissable. Even her jawline was altered, giving her face an even more pronounced heart shape.

Her body looked absolutely perfect; her legs were long and perfectly toned, her hips wide enough to balance her massive tits, maybe E's, her waist slender, giving her an hourglass shape, her ass was round, toned and perky, and even the massive cock hanging between her legs somehow fit in the picture, giving her a more powerful appearance. She was still her original height of 5 foot 8 inches, but her proportions seemed to have changed, giving her longer legs and arms, making her seem taller.

After admiring herself for a bit, she headed into her closet to find something to cover herself up with so that she could go shopping. She found an old sarong and figured it would do, since it had looked sunny outside and the weather was still warm. She had no underwear that would fit her even remotely, so she decided to go commando. The only problem with that, aside from feeling exposed, was her new appendage. She tried tucking it but that made it difficult to walk, and then she came up with the solution, she could push it inside herself! It was a bit difficult because she got a bit turned on and her cock started stiffening, but she got it inside before it was too late. When she walked it made her feel nice and full, and turned on.

She got an old purse, loaded it with all the stuff she would need, and headed out to the garage to get in her E-type for the first time in years. She had a guy come service it once every six months so it started on the first try. As she backed her little sports car out of the driveway she felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders, she was leaving her self-imposed prison a new woman! While she drove she picked up her phone to call her old agent and set up a meeting. They had been lovers at the time of her meltdown, but as soon as she became unpopular he dropped her like a live grenade. She found out that he had dumped her through Facebook; she saw a picture of him with some skank and saw that he had changed his relationship status to 'Single'. Not even a phone call, a fucking status update!

She had thought she was in love with him but he obviously didn't reciprocate. That heartache had actually led to her writing her third book, but her confidence had been shattered by her public humiliation and the failure of her second book. Now, with her newfound confidence, she knew that it was the best manuscript she had ever written and after she dealt with him she knew she could get it published.

Steve, the agent, was surprised that she called, but agreed to dinner later, most likely hoping to make more money off of her. With that done she headed to an upscale department store. There she got all new and sexy lingerie and regular underwear, skirts and dresses and pants and tops and shirts and just about all that she could think of. She had hardly spent any money except for food for three years, and her residuals had been piling up, so she was quite well off financially. She got her hair cut and got some makeup, and because her skin was so great she only needed lipstick and some eye makeup to add that little extra that pushed her over into the 'drop dead gorgeous' category.

*****

Charlene made all the men's, and a few of the ladies, heads turn as she walked into El Fauno's wearing a tight red dress that showed off her curves to full effect without being all that slutty. She saw Steve look at her appreciatively, then do a double take as he recognized her.

"Wow, Charlene, you look great! I mean, different, um, better than ever!" he said as he shook her hand and led her to her seat.

Charlene smiled and answered, "Thanks, you look good too." And he did, he had kept in shape and his suit made him look very handsome. Some of those old feelings welled up again but she suppressed them and reminded herself of how he hurt her, and to go forward with her little plan. She smiled at him and noticed his eyes had drifted down to her cleavage. She cleared her throat, making him focus on her face again, and said, "I have a bit of business to discuss with you, but let's eat and catch up first."

Steve agreed and they spent the next ten minutes talking and drinking red wine. He was constantly checking out her tits and she was acting flirty, playing with her hair and giggling at his lame jokes. The conversation soon veered into sex, and Charlene said, "You know, one thing I do miss from our relationship is the sex. I've been feeling horny all day and don't have anyone to give me release."

"Really? Maybe I can be of service again?" Steve asked with a wink.

She got up, said, "Sure, stud," and lead a stunned Steve by the tie towards the restroom. She had never ever dared to be this forward before, but now she was different. She locked the door in the cramped little room, gave Steve a hard, steamy kiss, and knelt down at his feet. In seconds she had his pants and boxers around his ankles and was licking the mushroom head of his six inch dick. He moaned out above her and said, "Oh God! You never used to do this the last time. OOOHH! You took my entire cock in your mouth!"

Charlene had learned a lot from the tentacled creature, so taking this medium sized cock and making it feel good was easy. She switched between deepthroating it and keeping just the head in her mouth and letting her tongue play over the sensitive glans. As she did this she used one hand to steady herself on his thigh and the other to fondle his balls. All too soon she felt him getting ready to cum so she pulled off and leaned back to look up at him. He groaned and said, "That was the best blow job I've ever had! Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to do something else that will make you feel really good. You wanna?"

"Sure, anything!" Steve said with an eager smile.

"Then turn around and bend over, babe, and I'll rock your world," Charlene said and, although he looked a bit apprehensive, he did as he was told and bent over the toilet. Charlene grabbed hold of his cock from behind and slowly stroked it as she planted a few kisses on his ass cheeks. She sniffed a bit to make sure he was freshly showered and then buried her face in his crack. She heard him moan loudly when her tongue found his starfish, and then he exclaimed, "Oh, fuck! That feels so dirty but so, Oooh, fucking amazing! Jesus! Your tongue is inside me!"

Charlene found that she liked eating him out, she had only planned it as preparation, but she got into it, fucking her tongue in and out, licking in long strokes along the crack, swirling her tongue in his loosening butthole. When she felt she had had her fill and that he was loose enough, she stood up behind him, lifted her skirt over her pantiless crotch and pulled out her massive cock from her wet pussy. She gave herself a few strokes to get it to full mast as she said, "Are you ready for a big surprise, Stevie? Because here it comes!" With that she pushed her big head past his tight ring and began quickly feeding her long tube into his virgin hole.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!" Steve screamed out loud enough that it must have silenced the whole restaurant, but she didn't care. She was getting her revenge, and she was fucking someone for the first time with her new cock! The surprise and close quarters made it difficult for Steve to escape her, and she just kept fucking him, never letting up. The tightness of his ass around her cock, his firm butt slapping against her lower stomach, and the immense power she felt over him was a giant rush of confidence and pleasure. As she continued riding his ass she noticed that his moans were changing from pained to pleasurable, and his hips started meeting hers on each thrust.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12