Reborn: Tale of a Body Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perversely, she watched the scene before her until the head of Thomas's penis could only dribble the remaining semen down his shaft. The forceful, copious volleys blasting skyward had long since ebbed. Slowly, Thomas relaxed, his back straightening. His hand was covered in his sticky fluids. Over time, his breathing returned to normal, as Lori's was beginning to.

Sheepishly, Thomas looked up at Lori, like a child who thought he'd done something wrong. But Lori only smiled down at him. She was too satisfied to be upset. Besides which, she had enjoyed immensely watching him play with himself. That visual was something she simply never tired of. It had all turned out to be a very pleasant affair for her on several levels, so she was not angry with him in the slightest.

"That was delightful, Thomas. I must say, I really have trained your tongue very well. And it was great fun watching you jerk yourself off. You know how I love to watch you do that. And that delightful diversion of you sucking my toes clean of all that bubbly soap. THAT was wonderful to watch, as well. We may just have to add that to our usual bathing routine. It appeals to me greatly."

She looked at her devoted foot boy and waited for his reply. As she did, she absentmindedly noted the streaks of both his sexual fluids and her own as they spread like oil slicks on the cooling bath water.

"Thank you, Mistress Lori. I'm sorry I took liberties, but I just couldn't...."

"That's all right, Thomas. No harm done. I'm feeling in an incredibly generous mood right now. I'm not angry in the slightest. Your tongue and your masturbating have pleased me greatly." She enjoyed the look of both surprise and relief in his eyes. Then she continued, "Now, finish my bath. I might want you to suck soap off OTHER parts of my body. This could be the longest bath you've ever given me. On second thought, the water is beginning to cool. Finish bathing me quickly, and then you can worship and pleasure my body more thoroughly up in my bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas replied, thankful for Lori's gracious mood.

Soaping up the sponge once again, still a little shaky from his orgasm, he began soaping his way up Lori's long legs. Already he was beginning to become aroused, just from the feel of her skin, and knowing what other "services" his Mistress would soon require.

Lori, for the time being, was content to sit back and allow him to bathe her legs. But, when he reached her bottom and her breasts...all bets would be off. It could very well turn out that the water would be much cooler by the time he was finished bathing her, and he'd be using his mouth again - as well as other parts of his body - to make her night memorable.

She grinned broadly as Thomas's hard working hands found their way up her thighs. For she knew that when she stood up to allow him to bathe the backs of her legs, he'd be gazing as longingly at her seductive derriere as he had at her demanding pussy. And she would more than likely tease him mercilessly with it....until she finally relented and allowed him to service it...giving it as much attention as he had her feet and her sweet, dewey rose. When Thomas had lathered, scrubbed and rinsed Lori's legs slowly from ankles to calves to knees to thighs, her wicked grin broadened. It was now time to stand and turn, offering her body slave the backs of her legs to bathe and pamper. She loved this part. Every time she turned and presented her rear to his admiring eyes, the effect on him was exactly the same. His longing sighs were unerringly heard even above the splashing of the water as she turned. And it never mattered if he'd already had one orgasm...or several. The sight of her round bottom directly in front of his smiling face never failed to elicit wistful sighs of passion from deep inside his manly chest. For this reason, Lori always deliberately took her time turning around, slowly revealing her fine, firm derriere to his expectant eyes. And this time was no different. Turning ever so slowly, she nonchalantly grazed her fingertips along the outer curves of her cheeks as she faced the tiled wall. Then she bent over, putting her hands against that steam-covered wall, leaning forward, pushing her lush ass back until his eyes had to adjust their focal point because of its closeness to them. She grinned to herself, knowing he must be in sheer agony seeing it so close, yet so unattainable...at least in the way he most desired.

"Do my legs now, Thomas. Do them nice and slow. Oh, wait...the water IS getting cooler, isn't it? Here, let me add some hot water to heat things up a bit."

And heat things up she did. She bent over with exaggerated movement, bending her legs at the knees and pushing her rump backwards as she bent. That action caused her sweating cheeks to close in on Thomas's face, the chasm between them mere inches from his widening eyes. She turned the spigot slowly, purposely wiggling her bottom slowly from side to side, rhythmically...hypnotically. When she completed turning the spigot, she turned her head around to look back at Thomas. Ah, yes, there it was...that wide-eyed, glassy stare at her bum. A stupid grin stretched across his face. A droplet of sweat gathered at the tip of his nose, grew large enough to quiver on its precipice, then hovered just an instant before falling into the water below. Looking down, she saw that Thomas had yet another proud erection poking from the slowly reheating water.

"Now, now, my faithful foot boy, you know you can't have that just yet. However, when you've finished bathing my long, sexy legs, you may bathe there as well. And maybe...just maybe...if you do a fine job, and I feel you've EARNED it, I'll allow you to give my royal ass a nice, big KISS." Wiggling her bottom a little more quickly from side to side, she added, "And who knows, if I'm in a good mood by then...maybe I'll let you WORSHIP it like a true, loyal body servant. Would you like that, Thomas?"

Thomas couldn't even muster the neck strength to nod his eagerness. All he could accomplish was several weak gasps from his now gaping mouth. "Yeh...uh...yuh....yeh.......YES!" he finally managed. Lori laughed as she could almost FEEL the burning trajectory of his stare. For Thomas not only had a foot fetish, but he adored her fanny as well. Removing her shoes and wiggling her feet at him or slipping down her pants or skirt and shaking her bottom in his direction, each had equally devastating effects on him. In short, either act turned this strong, virile man into just so much melted butter. Except, of course, where it counted. There, he was granite personified.

"I don't feel any nice, soapy sponge bathing my legs, Thomas. Have you fallen asleep? Maybe you don't truly LIKE my tasty rewards?"

Thomas snapped out of his reverie. His whole body jolted as he realized the consequences of dawdling. With sudden energy, he lathered up the loofah sponge and began at Lori's calves, just above her ankles, and bathed the backs of her legs all the way up to her thighs. From ankles to mid-calf, the bathing was unobservable beneath the soapy water, but from there up he could see clearly what he was doing...and he lathered her long legs lovingly, adoring every inch of them, feeling so proud and grateful to be right where he was, even if where he was happened to be on his knees.

"Mmmm.....lovely, just lovely," Lori sighed, leaning forward enough to rest her face against the wall. She closed her eyes and reveled in her pampering. Several cycles of luxurious bathing and rinsing followed, as the nicely heating water relaxed and soothed her legs, along with the firm strokes of Thomas's strong fingers.

Eventually, the moment of truth came. With jittery hands, biting his lower lip and sighing as discreetly as he could, Thomas began bathing the object of his desire. He lathered those haughty cheeks lovingly, using both his hands and the sponge. How he delighted in the movements of those globes as he kneaded and sponged them. He almost chewed through his lip every time they parted even slightly, giving him even the briefest of glimpses between them. It wasn't easy focusing on the task at hand when that beckoning hole called to him so sweetly. And it was no help to his shaky state that Lori's still sticky pussy winked at him from below as well. Together, those two alluring openings sang to him, Siren-like, luring him to deadly ecstasy. How he wanted to stroke himself again, barging his face once again between her legs... and between her cheeks. Oh, God, the pure joy of lapping from one opening to the other!

"Clean it THOROUGHLY," Lori sighed back to him, knowing he'd get the message quite clearly.

Biting his tongue harder still, Thomas put the scrubbing sponge back onto the rim of the tub, eschewing it's rougher surface in favor of a soft washcloth. This he also lathered into a bubbly froth. Chewing and sucking his lip almost to the point of biting it off, he began the "deeper" cleansing of Lori's arrogant bottom.

Sighing deeply, he slowly worked the cloth between Lori's legs, washing her pussy gently, removing the mingled remains of cum and saliva from his earlier tasty foray between her thighs. Slowly working back from her flower, he slipped the lathered cloth back and up to her gluteal valley. He inched it slowly between her lush cheeks, gently working the soapy fabric up and down. He'd use one hand to pull one cheek to the side as he bathed her crevice, then use his other hand to spread the other cheek away from center, making sure he had completely bathed every inch of space along her crack from just behind her pussy all the way to her tailbone. He spent several long minutes doing this, during which time both he and Lori sighed repeatedly.

Lori just adored the feeling of a warm, sudsy washcloth between her cheeks. So sensual, so relaxing, so...erotic. And just knowing that Thomas was on his knees behind her, trying his hardest - no pun intended - to bathe her bottom COMPLETELY, was the capper on the entire sensual affair. Even though her pussy had been bathed only minutes ago, already is was becoming slick again.

Lori began slowly gyrating her hips as he bathed her bottom. Thomas instinctively started rubbing the cloth between her cheeks up and down to her slow rhythm. Side to side and round and round went Lori's hips and ass. Up and down went the warmly invading cloth. Sighs filled the moist air.

"Ohhhhh, Thomas," Lori gasped, "you are....such a good....servant. You always...make me feel...so gooood....so....pampered, so....special." She bend over a bit further, pushing her bottom back even closer to Thomas's drooling eyes. She sighed deeply and almost moaned the words, "But I want....to feel....so much MORE ...special. You know.....what I mean...don't you...my slave?"

"Oh, yes...yes, Mistress...I do," Thomas replied, his lungs barely able to push out the words.

"Then worship me...completely...NOW," she sighed, her fingers digging into slippery tile.

Thomas dropped the washcloth. It floated away a foot or so, then sunk into the depths of the water. Before it had sunk even an inch, Thomas had his face buried between Lori's cheeks, panting heavily as he kissed his Mistress's ass in the ultimate act of worship. His hands spread her cheeks wide and his mouth hungrily adored the entire length of her anal valley. Deep inside it his lips orally worshipped her. He kissed and kissed, each kiss more passionate than the last. The force of his face burrowing into her backside pushed her harder against the tiled wall, where her open mouth panted against it and her hardened nipples felt the coolness of it.

Thomas was hard as a rock as he orally proved his devotion to her. His cock bobbed yet again above the still warming, rising water. Lori's pussy dripped its desire freely, drops of her juices falling to the water below and forming miniature oil slicks upon it once again.

It was only a matter of time before Thomas's oral homage to Lori's backside began to involve more than just his lips. His tongue itched for its chance to worship her. Lori itched for it, too.

Finally, it came to pass. Thomas's lips felt there was little more they could do. His tongue took control. Barging between his mashed lips, that tongue stretched way, way out. His hands grabbed her cheeks with vigor and spread them wide, opening up that forbidden valley to him. In went his tongue. And both he and Lori began squirming and moaning.

Thomas's initial flurry of oral attention to his Mistress's ass was propelled primarily by passion. But, as he recovered his senses, his brain finally registered the facts of his current situation. He realized that his adoration of his Mistress's derriere was not for HIS pleasure, but for HERS. Enamored as he was of every inch of her behind, he reeled himself in - controlled his rampaging libido - and settled down to paying true oral homage to every inch of her receptive bottom.

Flattening his tongue, he pressed it firmly between her cheeks at the very bottom of her crevice. Not lessening the pressure one iota, he licked upward slowly, his tongue creeping millimeter by millimeter up her crack, bathing its deep recesses in muscle-guided warmth. When he reached the end of her valley, he removed his face from her fanny and moved his mouth back down to the bottom of it. Inserting his tongue, he firmly and slowly licked upward again. This cycle he repeated over and over, knowing how much Lori craved this type of worship. The more humbling the act, the more she desired - no, needed - it.

A dozen long, slow licks. Two dozen...three. He lost count. Lori simply sighed against the wall, her hardened nipples digging into it's slick, unyielding surface. Thomas gave her forbidden valley a brief break while he kissed and hugged her cheeks repeatedly, panting on them, licking them, nibbling and sucking. Then, back to work between them his tongue went. This time, as he licked slowly from bottom to top, he alternated hardening and softening his tongue, making it undulate rhythmically between Lori's glorious globes. The sensation of that hot, wet, prying tongue erotically sampling the depths of her ass made her squirm. Her closed eyes couldn't see the repetitive bursts of steamy fog her panting breath created one after another in rapid succession on the tiles she so desperately clung to.

Then Thomas performed the ultimate form of humble worship. Holding her cheeks spread wide, he licked all around her anus. His panting breaths rushed hotly up and down the crack of her ass, the invading warmth conversely causing her to shiver. He thought he could see her little brown rosette pucker in anticipation, and perhaps he did. He kissed that flower, nuzzled his face against it, licked it, sucked it...sighed his worship all over it. Then, slowly, he moved his fingers closer to it, stretching the area around it, readying it for his tongue.

First his tongue tickled it, played with it. Then his soft lappings became more forceful, more directed. The tip of his tongue zeroed in on that clenched orifice, licking gently to relax it, knocking softly but persistently on her earthy portal. Sucking and licking and kissing it over and over with total adoration, he was finally able to get it to relax, ready and willing to allow him entrance. Finally, it relaxed still more, wanting him, inviting him inside. Sensing this, Thomas pressed the pointed tip of his tongue firmly at its center. He was granted entrance. Lori's low moan filled him instantaneously with both pride and desire.

Wiggling his tongue with gentle perseverance, he slipped it steadily deeper inside her anus. With diligence and persistence, he was able to push it into her opening further and further, millimeter by millimeter entering her most taboo opening. He sighed as it probed ever deeper into her. He truly felt as if he were becoming part of her. Firming his tongue, he slipped it deeper still, wiggling it insider her. When he got his tongue halfway inside her, he began sliding it in and out, slowly and rhythmically. Lori squirmed and sighed. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and briefly licked the shiny wet tile.

"Oh, yes, Thomas," she gasped, "fuck me with your tongue. Yes, oh, my good slave. Lick as deeply as you can. Oh, yes...slowly, deeply."

Tongue fuck her he did. In and out he thrust his tongue, his knees aching and his back sore. Still, all of those inconveniences were irrelevant...only pleasing and worshipping his Mistress had any meaning whatsoever to him. So, onward his tongue plundered, each inward thrust making her quiver and moan, each oral invasion finding less resistance than the last. Faster and faster he tongued her hole, delighting in the pleasure his reverence was giving her. His fingers sought, and found, her dripping nest. They played and teased there, knowing his Mistress enjoyed total stimulation while her ass was being devoutly devoured.

Being anally tongued while fingers explored her other sweet orifice, had a devastating effect on Lori, one that had her barely able to stand still. She quaked against that wall, wishing she had enough strength of will to look back at Thomas as he adored her ass. But, to her delicious surprise, she didn't need to move her head at all. As her glassy eyes gazed to her left, they locked on an incredibly erotic sight. There, in the mirror above the sink, she could clearly see her adoring slave on his knees tonguing her backside with no guilt or reservations at all. The sight of his sweat-covered head pushed deeply between her buttcheeks as he shoved his tongue in and out of her, was so overpowering that she felt instantly that she needed another orgasm. But she wanted more than Thomas's expert tongue. It was time to call on him for a more studly service. She needed the feeling of a hard cock deep inside her.

"Stand up, Thomas!" she shouted, slapping backwards at him with one hand in her rush to make him comply. Her errant swat skimmed off the top of his head, dispersing droplets of moisture from his matted hair. But he got the message.

"Get your cock in me, slave. Get it in me NOW! You've got my juices flowing, and I need that big, hard cock of yours! HURRY!" Lori pushed her ass backward, not to push Thomas away, but to position herself for her slaveboy to hump her furiously. Thomas, barely having time to react, was surprised by the move, and her onrushing bottom crashed against his face, toppling him backward. But he regained his balance and composure quickly. After all, he'd been Lori's doting footboy for years, and he was used to such immediate cravings on the part of his beloved Mistress.

Standing up quickly, penis throbbing and ready, Thomas positioned himself behind his Mistress's squirming ass. He reached around and grabbed her inner thighs from the front, spreading them with little gentleness - Lori didn't need or want gentleness when she was like this.

Lori stifled a loud scream as Thomas rammed his pulsating meat into her, easily penetrating her dripping pussy from behind. Slammed repeatedly against the wall, Lori felt little...except the pleasure washing over her from it's vaginal origin. Thomas was submissive, yes...but a wimp? Never! He could fuck with the best of them - his prowess as a lover was indisputable. That's why Lori felt she had the best of both worlds, a true slave who could satisfy her more "vanilla" needs as well. Though it was always on HER terms, he never failed to come through for her.

Thomas's hands had found her breasts, having lifted her sweating body back from the wall as he thrust into her from behind. He fondled and groped them like any lover would do, knowing exactly how she liked them handled, exactly how and when her nipples being tweaked would most excite her. He also alternated this breast manipulation with quick finger-flicks at her clit, making her squirm and moan as he thrust continuously between her legs in the soapy, heating, still rising water.