Rebound

Story Info
New student at university meets gorgeous bisexual girl.
1.5k words
3.67
24.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first week in university, and everything was looking great. I was in a great school, had a decent job, and a great girlfriend. Well, as the old song goes, "two out of three ain't bad." I didn't know it at the time, but I was about to find out the meaning of that one. I had a great frosh week and I was proud that I was surrounded by all these hot girls and I kept faithful to my girlfriend. Then I got home Sunday night, and got a late night phone call saying "we need to talk." Oh no, the four most crushing words ever uttered by anyone! Well, we talked and I was nicely dumped. I wasn't sure if I was more pissed off that I got dumped, or that I had all these hot women around me for a whole week and didn't do anything.

So my second week at school consisted of me going to classes, feeling generally pissed off at being dumped, and going downtown every night to finish off the run of a play I was doing. Thankfully I had decided not to put up with downtown traffic, and was taking transit back and forth. So, after one performance, I packed up my gear and started the boring journey back up the subway line. I got to the end of the line, and waited for my bus to get there when I heard a voice. "When do you think the next bus will get here?" I said I wasn't sure, and turned around to look at who was asking. My eyes were rewarded with a hot brunette, with long hair, about 5'7, and definitely well endowed.

We spent the bus ride back to campus talking. At first about nothing much, then she broke through the small talk.

"I can tell you something about me you probably didn't know."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh. Wow..."

Well, that got the conversation rolling. I asked her about having a girlfriend, and what that meant. Of course I slipped in the mandatory "can I watch?" comment. But of course we both laughed that one off. I told her about my now ex-girlfriend, and how we had talked about bisexual fantasies. And about getting dumped. We continued to talk for the rest of the bus ride, and as we walked onto campus. It was getting chilly just standing outside her residence building, so I suggested we adjourn to a warmer place. So she invited me up to her room.

She lead me through the veritable maze of the building until we finally reached her room. She showed me in, and over to her side of the double room she shared. Thankfully it was pub night, and her roommate would be gone and drunk for the majority of the evening. She offered me a beer, and we sat down to talk some more. I asked her about being bi, and if this restricted her from seeing people of the opposite sex. She told me that her girlfriend was gay, but she still enjoyed both sides of the field. At that moment we were rudely interrupted by a knock at the door. A guy who introduced himself as the floor monitor walked in and started chatting with us for a bit - oblivious the not so subtle hints I was passing along for him to leave. Finally, a "bye rob" seemed to do the trick.

Well, I figured I had wasted enough time, and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back and our tongues began probing each other's mouths. We leaned back on the bed, with her on top. My hands were starting to find their way under her shirt to her bra strap. Thankfully, I had done this before, so with relative ease I managed the get the thing unhooked. I removed her shirt, and bra, and rolled around so that I was on top. This allowed me a lovely view of what had to be 36 D breasts (and they were natural). My kisses moved down from her lips, over her chin and down to her neck. I kissed her neck as I cupped and caressed the globes in front of me. I moved my kissing down further, and brought my lips down to her hard red nipples. I lightly flicked each with my tongue before taking it in my mouth. I savoured each nipple, rolling it around between my teeth and tongue.

As I was servicing her top half, she managed to get my shirt off, and brought me back up to return the favour. We continued to kiss wildly when the door opened and her roommate walked in.

All we heard was the door opening, and we clutched each other tight, comically trying to hide. The door opened, we heard an "Oh my god, I'm soo sorry!" and the door promptly slammed shut. After fits of laughter, we resumed our previous course. My hands had moved to her jeans, and I was rubbing at her pussy from over top the jeans. She started to writhe in my hands with pleasure as a slow moan escaped her lips. I turned her over again, and proceeded to kiss downward from her breasts, below her bellybutton. I undid the button on her jeans, and pulled the zipped down as I slid them down off her legs and off the bed. I moved my mouth down to her panties which, the wetness showing her arousal. I opened my mouth over her crotch, and ran my teeth over her panties, watching her pant with anticipation. I gripped at the band of her panties and slid them down as well.

Well, she was a natural brunette. Not wanting to get her off so easily I spread her legs, and started kissing up and down her things, licking as I went. Finally, I brought my mouth up to the warm, wet area dead ahead. I brought my lips down, and let my tongue drop onto her pussy as I closed my mouth on her lower lips. I heard a sharp gasp and a moan that let me know I was doing something right. I continued to lick up and down the slit in front of me, letting my tongue push in between. I moved my hands down, and stuck one of my fingers in her pussy - another gasp. I started to feel inside of her, rubbing against her G-spot with my finger, and rubbing her clit with my thumb. I continued to lick with abandon as she started to spasm on the bed. She grabbed a pillow and pushed it onto her mouth to prevent her moaning from waking up her neighbours. Finally, she arched her back, and mashed her pussy into my mouth and hand, before slowly sinking back into the bed.

I moved back up her body, kissing along the way, and planted a deep kiss on her lips. We embraced for a few moments, when she turned me on to my back. "My turn" she said, with a devilish look in her eyes. Well, I found out that this girl was a bit less subtle that I as she made a grab for my pants, and almost tore them off my legs. She lunged for my cock, which was by this time rock hard, and more than ready to go. She started pumping my shaft with her hand, and sucking and licking the head. Well, I guess all that work with her tongue really paid off, because I was in near heaven. I must really start meeting more bi chicks, I thought to myself. She was working her tongue around the underside of my cock head, applying just a bit of suction. Well, I didn't last to much longer with all that going on. She could feel me tense up as my orgasm was about to explode out of me. Rather that move away, she took my cock deeper into her mouth! Geez...my ex would never have done that. I came like a rocket into her mouth, and she kept on sucking, and licking, swallowing every last drop from my cock. I was ready to die a happy man.

She crawled back up the bed, and we exchanged another deep kiss. We held each other for a small while and then got dressed. Timing was good because her roommate came back in as I was adjusting my belt. I guess she couldn't wait any longer to get to bed. So the voice from the bust station and I said goodbye. I was leaving her room, when she said "I guess you want my name and number or something now." She scrawled something on a piece of paper, and kissed me goodnight. I left her building and went into my car. I was just about to leave when I took a look at the piece of paper in my hand. "Lisa - 555-2445" I'll keep this handy, I though, as I drove for home.