Rebounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her again laying nude on the rock. I forgot about being a professional photographer. She was beautiful. She was perfect. Michelangelo could have sculptured a perfect female body and God turned the stone into flesh. I would not have been more aroused by that perfect form than I was by this woman with the girl next door beauty.

I smiled at her. I dropped my pants. She raised an eyebrow. That was all the invitation that I needed. I walked the last few steps toward her as my cock grew longer and stiffer with each step. The pancakes and syrup would have to wait. By the way she licked her lips with her tongue, I could tell what she wanted for breakfast and I was more than willing to feed it to her.

We didn't speak. Words weren't necessary. I stood close to her with my cock at the level of her face. I could have sat down next to her but I didn't. She took the clue and made her move. I saw the tip of my cock slid over her lips as she pulled me into her mouth. Her cheek puffed out where my cock pushed against her.

They say that blue is a cool color, but those blue eyes that looked up at me were hot. I shuddered and looked away as I enjoyed the pleasure of her tongue working around my shaft. I felt her hand reach up to touch my chest. I kept my eyes closed until I felt the sting of her nails scratching. My eyelids popped open and caught her gaze.

Without letting my cock out of her mouth, she gave me a wicked grin. I knew what she wanted now. She wanted me to watch her sucking on my cock as she watched my face contort with pleasure.

There was no doubt where this was headed. She let me watch as she slipped the tip of her tongue into the little slit at the end of my cock. A steady stream of precum bubbled out onto her tongue before she swallowed my whole tool and sucked hard. The feeling was exquisitely intense. I was helpless to hold back as I felt the first full load of sticky white goo traveling up my shaft.

She stared up at me with those piercing blue eyes. I wanted to look away from her but I couldn't. I watched her cheeks flush red as my cock filled her mouth with cum. She watched my face flush in an extended orgasm as I grabbed her hair and pumped my cock into her mouth.

When she had sucked the last drop from me, I moved my hands down to her shoulders and leaned on her for support as my strength faded rapidly. She let my softening cock slide out of her mouth but would not let go of my gaze.

She opened her mouth to show me her prize. Her tongue was rolled into a little trough filled with my semen. She closed her mouth and smiled broadly as she swallowed. When she opened her mouth again, her tongue was clean. Then she smiled again and laughed out of pure joy. She was on an adventure of self-discovery and liked what she found. I had never felt as attracted to a woman as I was at that moment.

I sat down next to her. I placed my hands on her face and pulled her lips to me. I could taste my own cum as our lips parted and our tongues met. She was hungry for more. I kissed her neck as I lay her down on a patch of moss near the rock. She opened her legs and waited for my tongue to find her sweet spot. She was as puffy and red as if we had just fucked. A woman who got that hot sucking cock was a gem worth keeping.

I slid my finger into her vagina and let out a flood of juices that had been trapped there. The stream trickled down the groove below her vaginal opening and filled the puckered depression of her asshole. I put my hands behind her knees and forced them up to her shoulders so her genitalia were above her head and fully exposed to me. I put the tip of my tongue where the crease of her ass cheeks ended and then slowly moved up the crack scooping up her juices and taking in the delightful smells and tastes. I did not linger, but I noticed how she moaned as my tongue passed over that special little puckered depression. I would remember that for later.

I turned my attention to her clit. She offered herself to me without restraint. I could feel her eyes watching me suck on her engorged labia and lick the juices flowing from her vagina. She shook uncontrollably with an intense orgasm but did not relax her grip on my head. She pulled my face up to kiss her before the last shudder of orgasm had faded. I felt my fully recovered cock shoved into her love hole. We met thrust for thrust and then fell silent for some minutes after the inevitable climax.

As we lay there still breathing heavily, we became aware of the clatter of paddles against the side of a canoe. There was nowhere to hide and so we just waited in anticipation. A middle-aged couple slid by us on the water several yards off shore. We smiled and waived. We tried to look nonchalant in our fresh fucked nudity. The woman smiled broadly when the full scope of our circumstances dawned on her. She turned to her partner, shrugged and pulled her T-shirt over her head to reveal a perfectly tanned pair of breasts. The man gave us a thumbs-up sign of approval and continued paddling - but not so fast that he couldn't get a good look at my beautiful woman's cum splattered body.

After they had passed out of sight, we looked at each other and broke out laughing. We would not be the only copulating nudists in the wilderness that day.

It was not the last that we would see of them. Even in the vast emptiness of the boundary waters, there are places that bring people together. Portages between lakes and places of exceptional beauty like waterfalls and cliffs draw people together, even people seeking the solitude of a wilderness experience. We met again on a portage the next day and exchanged a few words. Carina and I were both a little embarrassed about being caught nude in the act. They made a few comments that put us at ease and hinted at their vastly greater sexual experience. We met them again toward the end of the week when we occupied campsites at opposite ends of a small island in the middle of a large lake. We had all congregated at sunset on the western shore of the island to watch the sunset and listen to the loons call out to each other in the twilight.

That's the evening Carina and I became bona fide voyeurs and exhibitionists. I had watched my cock slide into eleven different women before Carina pulled me into the lake earlier that week, but each experience of intercourse had been intensely private and separated in time and space from the experience before and the experience after. I had never watched another couple in the throes of sexual ecstasy or allowed anyone to watch me. The sight of the two of them making love together for us to watch was so powerfully erotic that we lost whatever inhibitions we retained at that point. We could have turned and walked away but we were drawn closer. They wanted us there. You could see it in their faces and gestures. She stroked her husband's huge cock for Carina's pleasure. He spread her labia for me to enjoy the sight of her swollen clit. When they finally locked their bodies together in the final race of passion, we were close enough to touch them.

We stripped our clothes off in front of them as they lay entwined and exhausted at our feet. They moved to one side as we lay down on their blanket next to them. We could smell their lust. We could feel their body heat. We touched by accident but only briefly as we positioned ourselves next to them. None of our sex that week had been routine. This was even more intense. There were no preliminaries. No kissing. No cock sucking or pussy licking. Carina lay on her back and opened her legs for me to enter her. They watched us as we fucked slowly. Carina stared at him watching her engorged labia open up to swallow my thick cock even as I looked at his wife watching my ass clench tight each time I pushed into Carina.

What were they feeling as they watched her large breasts ride up and down her chest with each thrust? What were they feeling when they saw my testicles pull up just before the juice shot down my shaft deep into Carina's writhing body? Whatever they were feeling, for me it felt extraordinarily good. When we had come down from our orgastic high, we took the blanket and wrapped it around the four of us. The two nude women sat with their arms around each other watching the last of the sunset in the highest wisps of clouds while the men sat on the outside keeping their partners warm. When it was too dark to see and too cold even for huddling under the blanket, we exchanged hugs and handshakes and returned to our separate campsites.

Being watched had only enhanced the sexual energy that Carina and I shared. Carina was pulling me along with her as she explored a world of sexuality that had previously been only a fantasy.

I did not want the week to end but it did. We had not exchanged vows of unending love forsaking all others, but I had extracted a promise from her to let me take her to an event of her choice after we got back to the city. I had assumed a dance club or maybe even a book reading. If she had been as smitten by our week together as I had been, then the evening might end in my bedroom with the expectation of a hot shower together in the morning.

The confrontation with Mike was anticlimactic. She had lost all interest in what he thought of her. Whether he thought she was a slut or a tight ass didn't matter anymore and that probably was why he just sulked out of the way as we returned our equipment and checked out. The other women that Mike had seduced crowded around her looking for details of her brazen affair with me and envious of her new found confidence. She waved them off but not without whetting their appetite for gossip. I felt myself being undressed by a half dozen pairs of eyes and enjoying the attention.

Carina had accepted a ride back to Minneapolis in my car. Just before leaving, the older couple came into shore. Carina rushed over to them and helped pull the canoe up on the beach after lifting out the heaviest of the gear. I carried some of the heavier gear up to the equipment shed while Carina huddled with them. I saw a notepad come out and an exchange of little pieces of paper. They looked over at me a couple of times and smiled or laughed. My curiosity was piqued. Then Carina embraced the woman in a long tight hug followed by a hug and a kiss from her husband.

"What was that all about?" I asked after we had gotten back on the main road.

"Just planning ahead. Maybe even expanding the possibilities. "

"Planning for what?"

"You promised that you'd take me on a date to the event of my choice."

"Yes. I remember that."

"You know they're swingers, don't you."

"I had expected as much, but what does that have to do with us?"

"Oh. I was trying to decide between taking you to a dance club or a swing party. They made us a tempting offer."

I swerved briefly into the gravel on the shoulder of the road before getting the car back into control. Fortunately, we had not been going very fast on a nearly deserted highway.

"I'll try not to distract you again. But don't worry. I'll take ten hot showers with you for every cold dip we took last week - and then maybe you'll want to take me camping again."

I did the math. It was a lot of hot showers. I was pleased by the prospect of getting to know this woman better that I had already gotten to know so well.

"I want to be your lover. Maybe someday I'll want to be your wife. But right now I want to catch up with you sexually."

I thought about this. Girlfriend, fiancé, fuck buddy. This was definitely the start of a most unusual relationship, but I somehow felt comfortable trusting in this big breasted woman with the broad face and the pleasant smile.

"So how many partners do I need to catch up with you?"

I looked at her for just an instant. After a week of watching her naked body, it was easy to imagine her stuck on another man's pole, her chest flushed and her face twisted with desire. Strangely, the image aroused no feelings of jealousy. We were now emotionally bound together in this journey of discovery. The search for sexuality was just a facet of her creative experience like learning to play a cello or writing creative stories. She would share it with me. She would share it with others. An emotional bond between the two of us was forming deep below the shared pleasures of sexuality, a mutual love of nature, or even a common appreciation for the life of the mind as expressed in a well written book.

"Eleven, but what makes you think I won't try to stay ahead of you?"

"I suppose you would try, wouldn't you? But do you really think you can keep up?"

She placed her hand on my thigh gently and flashed her broad pleasant smile.

12