Reception

Story Info
Hostel go-er meets mature receptionist.
1.6k words
3.58
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueAlias
TrueAlias
13 Followers

I had to get the new password for the WiFi from the receptionist at the hostel I am staying at so I went up 16 stairs from the basement kitchen and made my way to the office. She was sitting down in front of the window and greeted me and asked how I was. I noticed she was wearing a shirt revealing her cleavage. Although it seemed like she is 10 years older and she is somewhat chubby I didn't mind flirting a little. Handing me a piece of paper with the password she said, "...it means tipsy, the password," and I couldn't help but think this is exactly what she wanted: to have all the men in the hostel come to her and with her cleavage out have them imagine being tipsy. I imagined being tipsy and I thought about sucking on her tits. Then she proceeded to look into my eyes and convey that she would like some attention tipsy or not. Anyway the moment passed and I went back down to my room.

I finished some work on my laptop and left to buy groceries for lunch. I walked up the 16 stairs and down the hall past the office to the front door when I noticed a sign: "SEX... now that we have your attention we are notifying you of a change to the password at the front door." So now I was thinking of sex and walked back to the office, and I met those attention-seeking eyes once more.

"Hi, again," I said, not trying to show I was thinking dirty things about her. I knew she was happy.

"So that means she's fair game right?" I thought,

"Fuck I am so horny I don't mind." And her eyes lit up more as if she could read my thoughts, which were not hard to read.

After lunch I came back to work on my laptop. While I was working I kept thinking about those tits and her eyes, and how much I would love to have her on her knees with my fat cock in her slobbering mouth. She was older, so what? So I devised a plan to bring her down into my room. The only problem was that she had her partner and her daughter who might be there at the hostel. I went back up the stairs to tell her there was something wrong with the safe in my locker. She gave big eyes at the prospect but remained reserved about the fact she was going to be in my room. Again, all I could think about was how much I wanted to cover her face with my pearly semen and have her ask for more. Even still it seemed like she knew what I was thinking and wanted me to be even dirtier. We both smiled and looked away quickly as if this was not happening at all.

I went back downstairs to my room and when I was getting stuff ready for the symphony one of the girls staying in my room walked in. I told her about a concert tonight and she seemed really interested, and she said she was going to take a shower. As she cleaned herself I sat on the top bunk and listened ambiently to both my music and what was going on in the shower. When I heard some slopping sounds I took off one ear of my headphones and I heard the running of the water in the shower and sat up straight. Then I heard it: the soft escape of a moan. I perked up and threw my headphones off. The sound of the water kept coming and then I heard it again, a higher pitched groan. She knew I was just in the room, and we were going to have a little date tonight and here she was masturbating in the shower?

My mind was racing and the head in my pants told me to strip down and get in the shower by any means possible. I slipped off the top bunk and over to the door of the bathroom. With my ear against the door I could hear the water much louder, and

when I heard another soft whimper I pulled my shorts down, spat into my hand, and started rubbing my semi-hard cock, which was becoming harder by the second. I spit in my hand again and as I pumped I nudged the door a little and found that she had not locked it. A hot burst of steam escaped from the room and I could see her now: her curvy wet body with her fingers fucking herself from behind.. she was facing the wall and couldn't see that the door had opened. She was really moaning now and I was completely erect. And then something unexpected happened: the door to the room opened and I looked over to see the receptionist entering with her back turned to me. There was little I could do to hide what I was doing and when she turned to face me after shutting the door she stood there staring right at my erect 8" cock while I pumped away. I saw her tits hanging out and said the first thing that came to my mind,

"Take off your shirt," and for a second I thought of how much of an idiot I was because she just stood there, mesmerized. The water of the shower kept streaming and the girl let out a loud groan now and I seized the opportunity.

"Take off your shirt you little slut and get on your knees," I said.

Without a word she did what I said. Slowly, her arms crossed and her hands reached down to lift her black shirt above her head while she got to her knees in one move.

"That's good, now come masturbate me," I commanded.

She reached her hand out to grab my stiff cock and I put my hands up above my head, with the girl in the shower now moaning more and more often, the slopping sound of her fingers fucking her pussy.

"Spit on my cock," I said to the receptionist.

She did what I said, and now the slopping sound of my cock being dutifully pumped almost matched the rhythm of the girl's hand pounding away in the shower.

The receptionist let out a little moan, got to her knees, and then threw her lips onto the tip of my cock. I thought about denying her the right to suck my cock but relented and said,

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, and grabbed the back of her head and thrust my cock down her throat. With only a slight protest she gagged and coughed on my cock and the moaning from the girl in the shower signaled that she was coming to orgasm and the door to the shower shook from her thrusting against her hips onto her hand. The receptionist doubled her efforts and I was now fucking her throat without issue. She paused for a minute and stroked my slobbery cock when the water to the shower shut off. I grabbed the receptionist's head and put her mouth back onto my cock and she obeyed. Looking into the cracked door of the bathroom I could see the girl open the shower door. Her tits were round and perky and her body was dripping wet.

She had a little patch of hair down by her crotch but it was nicely trimmed. My hands held either side of the receptionist's head as I fucked her throat, and then the girl looked to the door and gasped. I pushed the door open and she looked at the half-naked receptionist with her throat all the way down my cock and then up to my eyes, and back down to my crotch. Without hesitation I said,

"Here," and pulled the receptionist's face off my dick and offered it to the naked girl,

"Why don't you join us?" I asked, but with the tone of a command. But the girl just stood there looking at us. She stared, and her nipples swelled. She probably had expected to meet me back in the room by myself when she re-entered the room but all the same: she was still horny and I knew it.

"Or better yet," I said, and as I waddled into the bathroom I kicked off my shorts, put my hands on the girls hips, and ever so lightly turned her towards the sink: she resisted slightly but when I caressed her ass she let out a moan, the moan which had started all of this and she stuck her hips out like she had in the shower.

"That's right," I coaxed, "let's put something real in that tight little pussy instead of your tiny little fingers," and she let out a tiny moan in anticipation. I pushed her legs apart, rubbed my cock along her inner thigh, up to her groin, and then plowed without stopping all the way into her pussy and she groaned loudly. With one hand on the sink she put the other against the mirror in front of her, but then the receptionist stood up as if to leave.

"Where, the fuck do you think, you're going?" I asked between thrusts. The pussy I was fucking was much tighter than whatever the older receptionist would have so I said,

"Take off your fu-uh-uh-cking ski-r-rt," and she did what she was told.

I pulled my fuck-rod out of the girl and turned her around and told them both to get on their knees. They were so turned on and mesmerized by my big fat cock that they did as they were told.

TrueAlias
TrueAlias
13 Followers