Receptive Receptionist

Story Info
An uncontrollable erection and a willing, older friend.
2.5k words
4.39
146.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

I had a job interview across the street from Cindy's office, so I decided to stop in afterward and pay her a surprise visit. We didn't see each other as much since I had changed jobs and stopped riding the #12 bus, but prior to that we'd seen each other nearly every morning for a couple of years. We'd stayed in touch, having lunch occasionally, but even that had become less and less frequent. It was sad because I really enjoyed her company, and not just because she was a hot, older woman, though that didn't hurt. I remember the first time I saw her get on the bus; I would have sworn she was a thirtysomething aerobics instructor. As I got to know her, I learned that she was actually in her mid-forties and worked as a receptionist. I was surprised, given that she dressed mainly in miniskirts and tight tops, which to my dismay would have been unacceptable at any of the places I'd worked. As I learned more, I found out that the company that she worked for wasn't much of a company any more. They were an old, established real estate group, run by the widow of the founder, with a lot of holdings in the city. The boss was only in the office a couple of times a week and the phone hardly ever rang, so Cindy got paid pretty good money to sit around doing crossword puzzles.

I'd had many fantasies about Cindy in the years that I'd known her, but since she was older and married, I never expected anything resembling any of them to actually happen. I wasn't the only one who ended up surprised that day.

From where she sits, Cindy has a direct view of the elevators, so by the time I opened the big glass doors, she was already coming around the reception desk. She looked as good as ever, wearing an outfit that I remembered -- a short denim dress with a zipper up the front. Many times I'd imagined unzipping that dress for a peek at what was underneath. I tried valiantly to keep my eyes on her face as I crossed the lobby toward her open arms. She squeezed me hard, pressing her incredible body against me and making me wish I had worn steel underwear. As it was, I had decided to wear boxers under my suit, which meant I had only two thin layers of loose fitting garments between my cock and her dress. It didn't take long for her to feel how much I was enjoying her hug. The way Cindy looked, I was sure this wasn't the first time something like this had happened to her, so I wasn't too worried about how she would react. She surprised me when we stepped apart and she reached between us to grasp the tent in my trousers.

"Good thing the boss isn't in today," she stated, looking from my crotch up to my face and smiling. She continued to rub as we stared at each other before she grabbed me by the belt and began pulling me toward the reception desk. Behind the reception desk, she sat and went to work on my belt while I still tried to accept what was actually happening. With my belt undone, Cindy went on to unfasten my pants the rest of the way, allowing them to drop to my ankles. Before she dropped my boxers, she opened the fly to let my cock pop out, giving the head a quick lick-and-suck. Her warm mouth and soft tongue felt incredible, seeming to make my cock harder than I would have ever thought possible. She released my cock again and slid my boxers down until gravity took over and they joined my pants around my ankles. I raised the tails of my shirt as she took my cock in one hand and one of my ass cheeks in the other, pumping my cock a few times before sliding it into her mouth.

I'm surprised I didn't cum as soon as I entered her mouth; I don't know how I didn't. She took me fully into her wet, hot mouth, sliding her lips all the way to the base of my cock and I just watched, enjoying the feeling. Her right hand had a firm grip on my ass, but her left was moving up and down on the base of my cock as her mouth slid up and down my shaft. I was afraid to even make any noise, fearing it might cause her to stop, but eventually her skilled sucking took away any control I had over that. It wasn't long before I was making encouraging sounds, letting her know how absolutely amazing she was making me feel. Even when she paused, I assumed to give her jaws a rest, and tongued my balls and licked my shaft and head, she was still incredible. Then she slipped my cock back into her mouth and I thought my legs were going to give out. I held my shirttails up with one hand, placing the other on her head as I began to slowly move my hips in time with her head bobbing.

I absolutely did not want this momentous occasion to come to an end, but it got to the point where I could no longer do anything about it. Cindy had been great about prolonging the pleasure I was experiencing through her oral talents, but I began to feel my orgasm coming on and my cock beginning to swell. Cindy must have become aware of it, too, as she released my cock and held my ass with both hands while continuing to deep-throat me. She kept it up even as I started blasting gob after gob of cum down her throat. When I finally stopped cumming, I felt almost lightheaded as I stepped back and my cock popped free of her mouth.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," Cindy said, looking up at me. "It makes me happy to realize that it's something that you are interested in, too."

"Oh, Cindy," I started, "there are so many places I want to go with this...and I think the place to start is by returning the favor." I dropped to my knees before her, reaching for the zipper on the front of her dress. Kneeling with my pants and boxers still around my ankles, I slid the zipper all the way down and pulled her dress open. Just as I had always expected, she was wearing some incredibly sexy matching lingerie. I ran my hands over her seemingly perfectly-shaped breasts, feeling the bumps of her nipples through the fabric, before lowering my head between her spread legs. I kissed her inner thighs lightly before nuzzling the damp crotch of her panties, inhaling her musky scent. I worked her panties over her hips as she lifted her ass off the chair, discovering two things. First, the panties were a thong, which didn't surprise me that much. Second, except for a narrow landing strip above her pussy, she was otherwise completely shaved.

I've always found a smooth pussy to be a huge turn on, so as I leaned in for my first lick of Cindy's, I could already feel the blood returning to my flaccid organ. Running my tongue up her slit, I discovered that she was producing an abundance of pungent pussy juice, which I lapped up with relish. Cindy let out a moan and spread her legs even wider, so I refocused my attention from her slit to her clit. This caused her to moan even louder, even more so when I slipped a couple of fingers into her. My free hand was roaming as I ate her pussy: brushing her strip of pubic hair, tracing over her flat abdomen, journeying up to tease her nipples through her bra. I was slurping her clit, licking and sucking it, while pumping two fingers in and out of her slippery pussy. She was responding by moaning and running her fingers through my hair. As I continued to eat her, she started moving her hips up and down, almost humping my face. It started subtly at first, but soon, along with her moaning, increased in pace. As she approached her orgasm, she had progressed to actually humping my face while holding my head in place. I, of course, just kept enjoying the taste of her pussy while stimulating her clit despite her increasingly frenzied movements.

Finally, she shoved her pussy at my face while pulling my face against her pussy, freezing momentarily while I carried on sucking her clit. I could feel the slight convulsions as she experienced her orgasm and continued to eat her until she relaxed, releasing my head. Raising my head and straightening up, I slipped my fingers free and sucked her juices from them before both hands went to her tits. I'd wanted to get my hands on her tits from the very first time I'd seen her, but never, ever imagined that I would actually get the opportunity. Under her tight tops, they looked so perfect, and here in front of me, they didn't disappoint. I ran my hands over their perfect shape, feeling the bumps of her nipples pushing against the silky material of her bra. Reaching around behind her, I unclasped her bra, then lifted the cups up above her tits.

I couldn't believe how perfect Cindy's tits actually were. They dropped just enough to confirm that they were real, but still seemed to sit higher and rounder than you'd expect on a woman her age. Of course, prior to this my experience with tits on women her age was limited to pictures I'd viewed on the Internet. But the size, the shape, the size and color of her areolas, her hard nipples -- it all mesmerized me. I started out just running my hands over them, feeling the smooth skin and brushing my palms over her nipples. Soon, though, I'd lowered my head and was licking around her areolas and nipples and sucking her nipples between my lips. Cindy seemed to enjoy this attention, as she started making noises indicating such, and running her fingers through my hair again. By this time, my dick was rock hard again and I was aching to stick it into her pussy. I soon abandoned her breasts and stood up, my cock waving in front of me.

Cindy's eyes got wide and she smiled as she realized that I was ready to go again. She reached out, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it as she stood herself.

"Your turn to sit," she said, turning me around so that her chair was behind me. I sat down, my slacks and boxers still at my ankles and my cock standing tall from my lap. Cindy straddled me, her dress hanging open and her bra still pushed up above her tits. She reached down and took my cock, guiding it to her approaching slit and sitting down hard. She was so slick, I slid right in easily, but she was soon sliding me back out again. I reached around for her bare ass, another of her features I'd often admired but never expected to be allowed to touch. Now, not only was I touching it, but I was squeezing the bare flesh of her magnificent ass. Her tits were right at face level, so I leaned forward enough to lick and suck her nipples while she rode me. Her pussy felt so hot and so slick sliding up and down my shaft. She seemed to be enjoying the feelings, also, as she moaned louder and louder, her arms around my neck.

She had started out nice and slow, taking it easy and enjoying a good fuck. As the minutes passed, she was gradually moving faster and faster. I could feel her beginning to break a sweat as my hands continued to massage her ass. I slid one hand around further and sought out her asshole with a fingertip. Finding it, I massaged it lightly causing Cindy to pull her ass cheeks together around my finger. Just as I had hoped, based on past experiences, this caused Cindy to orgasm suddenly and unexpectedly. I slid my fingertip away from her anus again as I felt her shuddering through her orgasm. Once she'd finished cumming, I had her get up and turn around, sitting on my lap with her back to me. I slipped back into her and she began riding me again, this time with her hands braced on the reception desk. I pushed her dress up her back so that I could admire her succulent ass as my cock slid in and out just below it. I watched that for a while, my hands sliding up and down over her cheeks, then slid my hands around to cup her boobs as I fucked her.

As I fucked her harder and harder, I went from sitting and having her riding me to standing behind her as she leaned on the reception desk. I still had my hands on her boobs, leaning over her as I humped her ass, but eventually slid one hand down between her legs. I found her clit easily and massaged it while I fucked her slippery pussy, making her moan loudly again. Once I started feeling an orgasm rising within me, I stood straight up behind her, grasping her by the hips and leaving her clit stimulation to her own hand. I pushed her dress up far enough that I could again admire her uniformly tanned, round, firm ass while my cock slid in and out of her sweet pussy. Seeing her naked body and hearing her voice moaning my name, I fully appreciated the impact of what I was in the middle of -- I had actually fucked Cindy and was about to blow a major load into her pussy. Feeling my impending orgasm, I slowed down to enjoy the sensation of her pussy drawing it out of me. Fucking her felt so good, not just because of her hot pussy, but because of the entire package. If I died at that instant, I would have died a happy man.

Instead of dying, I exploded into her pussy with a torrent of cum. She grunted as she felt me spurting into her and by the time I shot my last shot, she was having herself another minor orgasm as well. With both of us completely spent, I collapsed back onto the chair and she sat on my lap, bringing her lips to mine and kissing me for the first time. We made out for a while, sitting there, as I fondled her fantastic tits. Eventually, we pulled our clothes back on and helped each other look presentable again. We made out some more before I finally reluctantly left. I ended up accepting the job offer across the street from Cindy's office and not only did we end up riding the same bus again, it was also easy for me to slip out of the office and across the street whenever Cindy called to let me know that the coast was clear.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers