Reciprocal Favour

Story Info
How one couple's sex life changed.
1.8k words
3.37
78.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's name is Carol, she is 32 years of age, has blonde hair and a petite frame. We have been married for almost ten years and have had 2 children together. The story I am going to tell you happened at the end of last year, and has changed our sex life dramatically.

Since giving birth to our children, our sex life has dwindled and was becoming almost non-existent. This was not only due to the fact that the kids have taken up so much of our time, but also the fact was that I was no longer able to fill her up to satisfaction. Gone was her virginity, and borne was a woman who needed more than I was able to offer.

Carol has always been a quiet, content person and didn't seem overly troubled by this; but occasionally during our lovemaking she would cry out for me to fill her up and I would become anxious that I was unable to do so.

Since I was the only man she had ever had sex with, she began to ask jokingly whether I knew if my penis was average size or not. It is nearly six inches in length with reasonable thickness, so I would reply that I thought it was typical, and it was the fact that she had forgone her post-natal exercises that had led to the decline in the quality of our sex.

This continued over some months, and I became worried that she may try to discover if other blokes were built to the same specification as myself. On one occasion during a rare session, while I pounded away as best I could, she cried out that she needed a bigger cock inside her. I came immediately, and she was left in a state of high arousal. She masturbated frantically for a while before reaching her first orgasm for a long time. I had lain next to her as she'd worked four fingers deep into herself and could almost read her thoughts and sense her wish for someone to fill her completely.

We never spoke of this incident until one night I returned from a game of five- aside with the lads from work. She jokingly asked me whether I had noticed, whilst in the communal shower, if any of the men had big cocks. I laughed and said that there was one guy that was definitely above the average in that department. His name was Neil, and he was a lad of nineteen who had only worked in the office for a few months. I was his supervisor, and knew that he had never had a girlfriend as he lacked confidence and was a bit nervous in his general dealings with people.

The following weekend, we dumped the kids with her parents and went out to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We ate a Chinese meal, and then visited various pubs before ending up at a club to finish off the night. Much to Carol's annoyance, I was unable to dance with her due to a sprained ankle I had acquired during the five aside game. We stood in a dark corner of the club trying to communicate over the loud music, when I noticed some of the lads from work drinking over at the bar. I shouted them across and was surprised to find that Neil was with the group. We all chatted as best we could, and I introduced Neil to Carol, noticing a glint appearing in her eyes.

The group began to head off home, and soon it was only Neil and another guy who were left standing with us. Carol said that she wanted to dance, knowing full well that I couldn't, so I suggested that perhaps one of the others could oblige. Before any decisions could be made, she grabbed Neil and made for the dance floor.

I watched them dance, noting that Neil seemed very energetic and not so shy in his efforts. The other guy that was chatting with me decided it was time for him to leave, so he departed, and I was left with only a drink for company as Neil and Carol stayed put on the dance floor together. Soon a slow song was playing, and I watched them holding each other and snogging openly.

When they returned, the lights had brightened signifying the closing of the club. We made for the door, and while we moved through the busy hallway, Carol grabbed my almost erect cock through my jeans, whispering that I had been right. We all jumped in a taxi, and Carol decided that Neil could come back to our house for coffee.

At the house, we drank, not the promised coffee, but very large measures of Whiskey. Soon the conversation turned to relationships, or in Neil's case, the lack of them.

"Well you're better to play the field a bit before you settle down." Carol told him as she curled up on an easy chair.

"I would if I could," he replied. "I've never actually had a relationship before, but I'm raring to go whenever I get the opportunity."

"Oh, your still a virgin then?" she asked him right out and looked towards me. He nodded, bashfully. "Well Dave's the only person I've ever been with, but that was definitely a mistake, I should have sampled a few more fruits before picking the one I've got."

"Bloody cheek," I said, laughing off her comment.

"Did you have many women before you met Carol?" Neil asked me as I scowled at her.

"Yes, he had tons," Carol answered, before I could speak.

"Well not tons exactly," I put in, "one or two perhaps."

"Lucky you," Neil said, sipping on his whiskey.

"Yes, lucky him," she commented. "Here's me, never had another cock in my life."

"Carol!" I snapped. "There's no need for that. Neil's not interested in the history of your shagging."

"No it's OK Dave," he said. "It's quite interesting talking about it, 'specially when your not getting it." He laughed coyly. "It's quite informing actually."

I realised we were all getting quite pissed and noticed Carols' face glowing brightly. I wondered what she was thinking and felt my cock stiffen within the front of my jeans.

So what do you look for in a woman?" she asked him. "Big tits and long legs?"

"No, not at all," he responded. "I prefer small blondes with nice smiles and cute bums."

Carol blushed and gave me a very large smile. "Do you hear that Dave?" She said, "I think I may have a chance here." Neil laughed and averted his gaze from us both.

"Well you have got blonde hair," I said jokingly. "But you're probably a bit old for Neil I would think."

"No, not at all," he said, looking towards her. "If you were single, I probably would go for you."

"I'll tell you what," she responded quickly. "If Dave doesn't mind, we could pretend that I was." She looked to me, sitting forward on the chair. "How about it Dave? Do you mind if we do each other a favour?"

My cock strained in my jeans, to the point where it was almost hurting, and I smiled at them both. "Yes, I suppose it would be a laugh," I said. "If Neil wants to."

He nodded nervously and sipped on his drink. Carol stood up and moved towards him. "I was quite enjoying necking with you on the dance floor," she said. "Shall we continue?" She sat on his lap and leaned down to kiss him. "Make yourself scarce dear," she said before their mouths connected. "It's rude to play gooseberry." "I'm off to the loo," I uttered and quietly moved out the room. I left the lounge door slightly ajar and darted up the stairs. I was unable to pee due to the hard on I'd slowly developed during the evening. I splashed some cold water on my face, sat on the edge of the bath and thought about what to do next - I just had to see what was going on.

My heart beat rapidly as I slowly made my way back downstairs. As I peeked carefully round the door, I was shocked to see how quickly the situation had changed. Carol's dress was hitched up over her bum as she straddled him; the black stockings she wore were completely exposed. His fingers were hooked under the thin sides of her black shiny knickers.

They were kissing frantically, and he quickly slid off her pants, moving her upwards to make the task easier. Her bum-cheeks tightened as his hands squeezed and stroked them. He gradually moved a hand round to the front of her thighs feeling along the suspender material, before a few fingers found their way between her legs. She was moaning softly and urging him on.

I had to move backwards from the door slightly so as not to be seen, as Neil eased up holding her, and they went towards the floor. He carefully positioned himself on top her and I could make out her face, the pleasure appearing, with her eyes wider than usual in anticipation. After a brief snog in this new position, she helped him pull off his trousers. His boxer shorts gaped open at the front, and his cock sprang free. It was - as expected - enormous, and I heard her utter "God!" as she tried to curl her fingers round its thickness. He moved back on top of her, and she squealed as he eased his length into her eager pussy.

"Fuck me!" she cried, and I'm sure she saw me standing at the door. I had come in my trousers, and felt the stickiness spreading inside my jeans onto the tail of my tucked shirt. He thrust his lower half back and fourth, slowly to start but soon quickening the pace as she yelled him on. Her legs angled round and gripped his back as she added her own movements to complement his. I had never seen her so enthusiastic in participation before, she was wild and having the time of her life.

The jealousy that shook through me was soon replaced with excitement, as my hard on returned. Neil hollered out that he was going to come, and I wondered whether she would force him to pull out. But she clung on and he clenched his arse-cheeks as injected-his-seed deep inside her.

They lay silent for a moment and I quickly retreated back upstairs to our bedroom. Soon I heard the front door open and close; then Carol's footsteps coming up the stairs. She opened the bedroom door and looked upon me sexily. She was in the same dishevelled state - with semen staining the tops of her stockings.

"It's you turn," she whispered, and moved over towards me. Before even kissing, she was on top of my lap and my cock easily slid into her saturated pussy. It felt even bigger than usual, obviously stretched and anticipating more. After some fruitless gyrating, she lay back on the bed and ordered me to lick her clean. "Neil fucks me from now on," she croaked. "You get to mop up the mess."