Reckless Abandon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh - fuck me! Fuck me Tristan! And don't come until I tell you to!"

She felt him palm a breast and slide almost his complete length out before slamming back into her. She cried out and arched her back, only to have him shove her head back down on the table, his hard cock teasing and exciting her as the heavy weight of his balls slapped against her skin and his strength subdued her on the table.

Hmm.. A little defiance from her slave.

He at first began slowly, taking almost all of himself out before shoving it back in roughly, but the longer he did this, the less he would take and the more frenzied his thrusts would be and the shorter the strokes she would return. Amidst the thrusting however, she opened her cheeks again as she cried out her ecstasy and begged him with a sob what would have been his gift.

He stilled, his hardness still inside before she felt him rub her clit, his cock sliding out of her with a pop before teasing the head against her tiny roulette, pushing only the head inside her slowly with only the juices of her previous orgasm and his pre-cum acting as lubricant before fully encasing himself inside her with a slow slide of flesh into flesh. She whimpered, always loving to have her ass fucked and they started again.

Little did she know he wanted to use his coupon that night for that very activity.

12