Reclaim Her Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gasped when Paul and Robert passed within a few feet of us, but they failed to spot the alcove and didn't even glance in our direction. I waited a moment then turned to say something to Carole. I froze and couldn't say anything. She and Tom were staring intently at each other, but what really made me stare was the fact that Tom's hand was between her legs fingering her pussy. Tom realised I was watching, gave an odd smile, then guided us all out and in the opposite direction to our husbands.

We took a lift up to the top floor and all the time I was wondering what was going to happen. But of course there wasn't really any doubt; Carole had let Tom touch her intimately and if he was any sort of red-blooded male then he would want to fuck her.

Where did that leave me? It was obvious Jacob would like to fuck me, but was I willing to let him? One part of me said no, but another part of me was carried along with the flow of events. Our husbands were at least partly responsible for the situation and I have to be honest and say that I was excited. I could feel a definite moist arousal between my legs and if I had been wearing panties they would have been distinctly damp.

We got to the room without mishap and I made a nervous and rather corny comment about the view being worth coming all the way to up here. Jacob guided me out onto the balcony and pointed out the London Eye, but we also had a good view of the marquee which distracted us temporarily.

I realised that Carole and Tom hadn't joined us and was about to turn back into the room when Jacob took me in his arms and kissed me. I didn't resist and in truth it was very pleasant. Inevitably one of his hands started to caress my backside, while the other moved to my breasts.

At first I didn't stop him, but then I broke and moved into the room to rejoin Carole and Tom. I don't know what I had been expecting, but I hadn't anticipated they would have gone so far so quickly. There was a trail of discarded clothing across the floor and Carole and Tom were on the bed. Carole's eyes were shut tight, though her mouth was open in a perfect O and she was gasping as Tom thrust vigorously between her spread thighs.

Jacob was behind me and I must have been completely distracted by Carole and Tom because I didn't realise my dress had been unzipped until Jacob started to remove it. After that everything seemed to happen very quickly. Jacob laid me down on the bed and then moved above me. I shivered as the hard rubbery tip of his penis brushed against my pussy. He leaned into me and I gasped as my cunt lips parted and his prick slid into me. I was very wet and after only a couple of thrusts he was fully embedded in me.

I like the feeling when a man is really deep inside you. I've always loved that totally possessed feeling when my husband was in me up to the hilt, with his ball sac pressed tight against my arse. Well now I had that feeling with another man.

I didn't feel guilty about letting Jacob have me, but I did feel a bit confused. It had happened in a way that I would never have imagined and that left me feeling disorientated and out of my depth. Perhaps that's why the sex was a bit of a disappointment. Don't get me wrong, Jacob was very energetic, but it was very much a case of a young man taking his pleasure and I didn't feel much of a connection to him.

He hadn't been fucking me for very long, when he started babbling about how lovely my pussy felt, in fact it was so nice he would have to come. I felt his cock stiffen and swell and knew what was about to happen. He groaned and then I felt his cock jerking inside me and the lovely warm, wet feeling when a man fills your pussy with sperm.

He collapsed on top of me and it was only then that I remembered that Carole and Ted were in the bed next to us. Judging by the sounds they had also finished and I lay there wondering what was going to happen next. There were some noises from their bed and then an embarrassing liquid sound which had to be Tom's prick retreating from Carole's freshly fucked pussy. Jacob moved slightly and I could see that Tom was kneeling up on the bed.

"Jesus you have a sweet married pussy and I've given it a full load; that's one beautiful creampie you've got." There was a satisfied giggle from Carole and then Tom turned to Jacob. "Married pussy is fucking gorgeous isn't it? What's yours like?"

In response Jacob levered himself up and moved from between my thighs. Instinctively I closed my legs and without really thinking I put one hand over my pussy and the other across my breasts in order to preserve my modesty.

"Oh we've got a shy one," laughed Tom. "Come on, let's see what you've got, I'm sure lots of men have seen that lovely body of yours."

"No they haven't," I blurted out. "If you must know before tonight my husband was the only man I'd slept with. Not that it's any business of yours," I added frostily.

"Really?" said Tom, his voice taking on a quieter, less assertive tone. "I'm sorry, I just assumed you were more experienced. I didn't realise that tonight was pretty much unique for you." He moved and stood in the gap between the two beds, his flaccid cock hanging down, but gleaming slightly with its coating of love juices.

"But I really would like to see you properly. I don't know why but it seems important. Please let me see." He moved to the foot of the bed, his eyes locked on mine. His stare was penetrating, but too intense and personal. I lowered my eyes only to find myself looking at his cock. I realised with a start that he had shaved. I'd never seen a shaven cock before and in fact my husband's is the only cock I've ever seen, so to see one like this was quite a shock.

I knew I was staring at it, but I couldn't help myself and then it became obvious that Tom had seen my fixed gaze. His cock started to rise and that was something I can't honestly remember having seen before - a man actually changing from flaccid to erect. My stomach churned and some sort of convulsion pulsed through my pussy.

I don't know if other women are the same, but I've always liked the sight of an erect cock. They're so strong and arrogant and of course they're erect because of you, which is a compliment in a way. And on this occasion the impact was multiplied by the fact that Tom had shaved. The outline of his cock and balls was stark, almost brutal.

"Please," he repeated gently. The room was so saturated with sexuality that my response seemed inevitable, almost preordained. My hands were trembling as I moved them away from my pussy and breasts and spread my legs so that Tom could see my sex. My cunt lips were gaping from the passage of Jacob's cock and I could feel his cum trickling down the crack of my arse.

Tom feasted his eyes on me and I noticed his cock stiffening further, so that it was pointing sharply upwards. I shuffled down the bed slightly into a more comfortable position, which said more clearly than any words that I wanted him to fuck me. He knelt on the end of the bed and then moved up and between my spread thighs. He didn't hurry and rubbed his penis along the full length of my pussy several times. I pushed my hips forward, desperate to have him inside me, he realised my need and with one firm thrust penetrated my core.

I had wondered if I would be able to take him. My husband is a bit over six inches when erect (yes we have measured him) and Tom seemed a bit bigger - seven or perhaps eight inches.

I was surprised because I took him very easily; so perhaps the fact that he had shaved made his cock seem bigger than it really was. Anyway I was so hyped up that the sensations were magnified and an intense orgasm racked through my body. I realised that Carole and Jacob were fucking and the room was full of the sounds of sex - our cries and gasps as we were fucked and gasps and groans from the men as they did the fucking.

Tom had already cum once so he had lots of staying power. I've nothing against dreamy, romantic sex, but if I'm honest I prefer a good vigorous fucking and that's exactly what I was getting. Tom was very masculine, very physical and very direct - ploughing into me with a strength and power that made me feel totally possessed. He pinned my arms above my head and his head went down and he sucked on one of my nipples. That was nice because until then my breasts had been rather neglected.

I'm a 36D and Paul has always said he loves my large dark areola and prominent nipples. Tom seemed to find them just as fascinating and licked and sucked at them while continuing to thrust between my thighs. He paused for a moment and asked me if I'd like to change positions.

"Yes please. I like being fucked from behind, it's my favourite position."

So I turned over and Tom took me from behind. I noticed that Carole and Jacob followed our lead and it must have been quite a sight - both of us down on our elbows and knees while the men rammed it into us.

My breasts were slapping back against me with each thrust from Tom, but then he reached down, squeezing them and teasing my erect nipples. His hand then moved between my legs and found my engorged clitoris. It only took a couple of rubs and I felt the first waves of an unstoppable orgasm. Tom realised what was happening and the pace of his thrusts increased. Then suddenly he gave a huge groan and a final immense thrust which flattened me against the bed as he pumped several bursts of sperm into my married pussy.

We lay there for a short while, but in that position Tom's spent cock soon slipped out and he rolled off me. I didn't want the embarrassment of his sperm leaking out of me and it might seem stupid but I was too shy to ask for a tissue and wipe myself with Tom and Jacob watching.

So instead I grabbed my dress and slipped it back on. I think Carole might have lingered, but I couldn't see any point and in truth I wanted to get back to my room. The deed had been done and there was nothing I needed to say to either Tom or Jacob.

A couple of minutes later Carole and I were out of the room and checking our phones. There were a couple of texts from Paul, but I didn't bother reading them, I just tapped out a text saying I was heading back to the room.

Carole headed for her room and I said I'd ring in the morning and we'd arrange to have breakfast together. As I swiped my keycard through the lock I didn't know whether Paul would be in the room and I had no idea what I was going to say to him. One thing I did know was that I wasn't going to lie about what had happened. Paul had regularly encouraged me to loosen up and act in line with his fantasies, so he could hardly complain about the consequences.

I stepped into the room and Paul was sat on the end of the bed. It was clear that neither of us knew what to say. I moved closer to him and he took my hand and brought me closer still.

"Are you OK?" he asked. I nodded in reply and that seemed to reassure him because his hand went to just above my right knee. I parted my legs in an unspoken invitation. It was obvious what he would discover because more sperm had leaked from my pussy during the walk back to our room.

His hand moved upwards, past my sticky thighs to the pouting wetness of my vagina. The situation was incredibly tense and my love juices were in full flow again.

"You've..." he said staring at me. Our eyes locked on each other and I could see his desperate need for me to speak. His fingers told him what had happened, but he needed me to confirm it.

"Yes, I've been fucked."

He swallowed hard and I gave him a moment and then quietly asked if he minded. He looked as if he was going to speak, but perhaps the words wouldn't come because he simply shook his head. Rather surprisingly I felt that I was in charge and needed to take the lead.

"Two men have seeded me. Do you want to reclaim my pussy and add your sperm to the load that's already inside me?"

Again all he could do was nod, but now he stood up, unzipped my dress and removed it. While I got into the bed he hurriedly undressed; his erect cock was confirmation of how much this had excited him.

I parted my legs, he moved above me and his cock slid into that sweet hole which he knew so well. I don't know what I was expecting but in the event there was a series of excited, almost frantic thrusts and then Paul groaned and swore as his cock jerked and jerked inside me.

I lay there almost not believing that after a lifetime of being faithful to one man suddenly here I was with sperm from three men in my pussy. Paul held me close and asked what had happened. Perhaps tiredness was kicking in, but I didn't really want to go into it. Nevertheless I told Paul how we had gone back to their room and they had taken it in turns to fuck us.

I could tell he wanted to know more detail and I promised he would get that but I said it would have to wait for another occasion. He agreed to that and we settled down to sleep.

I must have dropped straight off and slept soundly because the next thing I knew was the buzzing of my phone on the bedside cabinet. I grabbed it rather fuzzily and saw it was a text from Carole saying they were going for breakfast at eleven and did that suit us.

Paul was watching me with an amused expression and had obviously been awake for a while. I texted back saying OK and it was then a case of getting showered and heading down to the breakfast room.

In the event we got there before Rob and Carole and asked the waiter for a table for four. I scanned the room and to my relief I couldn't see Jacob or Tom. The others soon arrived and we all got some fruit juice and cereal. The events of last night weren't mentioned, but Rob and Carole seemed calm and relaxed so I assumed that there hadn't been any fall out between them.

After a short while Carole said she was popping to the toilet and I said I'd join her. The men must have realised that it was just an excuse to chat, but they didn't say anything.

Straightaway Carole asked me how Paul had been when I got back to our room.

"He was fine," I said with a shrug. "He didn't mind that I'd been fucked, in fact he was desperate to fuck me and add his sperm to the load already inside me." Carole gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my god! Rob was just the same. I wonder if all men are like that?"

We chatted some more and then got quite a shock when a toilet flushed and a young woman came out with a smirk on her face. It was obvious she'd been listening to our conversation and had a very clear idea of what had taken place last night.

I may have been imagining it but back in the breakfast room I seemed to feel that woman's eyes on me, so I was keen to leave. In fact none of us saw any reason to hang around, so we packed our bags and were out in the car park just before midday.

Paul was driving and we were using his car because it was the largest and had most room. The roads were busy and the drive home took just over three hours, though I must admit that I dozed on the last bit of motorway.

We had a coffee at Rob and Carole's and it had turned 5pm when we got back to ours. We were putting all our things away when Paul spoke to me.

"I was hoping that when we go to bed tonight you'll be willing to tell me a bit more about what happened last night."

"Oh are you?" I teased. "Well as long as I'm not too tired then maybe I will."

The question of whether I would or wouldn't treat Paul to an account of my adventures added a rather pleasurable layer of sexual tension to the evening. Of course I knew I was going to put him out of his misery, but he couldn't be sure.

We cuddled together in bed and I described how I'd danced with Jacob and he'd quickly discovered that I wasn't wearing any panties. I then said how Carole had let Tom finger her pussy while we were hiding in the alcove, but I swore him not to tell this to Rob.

"Alright I promise, but you needn't worry about that, Rob is keen to hear her story and he doesn't have any hang-ups about what happened."

"How do you know that?" Paul smiled and said that both Carole and I had fallen asleep for the final part of the car journey.

"It's odd, I was driving and glanced at you in the mirror. I was thinking to myself that you probably both still had sperm from last night in your pussies and Rob must have been having similar thoughts because he quietly said that it was strange to think that last night our loving wives had been fucked by two different men."

This conversation was distinctly arousing and inevitably I ended up with Paul's prick inside me while I described how it felt being fucked by another man. Equally inevitably he asked about the size of their cocks. I told him that they felt pretty average, but that the fact that Tom had shaved made his look bigger.

"It just looked so stark and brutal with no pubes to soften the outline."

"Did the fact that he'd shaved turn you on"" I paused for a second then admitted that it had done. I also described how Tom had asked to see my recently fucked pussy and how with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement I had granted his wish.

"He got hard when I did that and that really did turn me on. Seeing his prick become stiff was exciting and I knew I wanted him inside me."

"Did he ride you bareback?"

"Yes they both took me bareback and they both came in my pussy. Do you mind that two other men have fucked the cunt you're enjoying? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Yes you're a slut," Paul gasped. "A gorgeous, fuckable, loveable slut." His prick jerked inside me and fired another load of sperm into my lustful vagina.

* * * * * * * * * *

We arranged to go out for a meal with Rob and Carole a couple of weeks later and Paul started dropping hints about a swapping session. I guessed he'd been speaking to Rob so I had a word with Carole and she was as doubtful as I was. The men sulked a bit when we made clear they weren't going to get their wish, but Carole and I were adamant.

But it was a bit inevitable that it happened soon afterwards. We'd gone out one night and I mentioned that Paul had bought me some new stockings. They were actually made of silk and Carole stroked them and said they were lovely and smooth. Of course that led to Rob asking if he could have a feel. Except he didn't ask me, he asked Paul who said yes. I could have stopped him, but for some reason I didn't and rather predictably his hand slid right up the inside of my thigh. I did finally push his hand away, but not before his fingertips brushed against my panties.

That was as we were due to leave the restaurant. There was no mistaking the tension in the air as we drove home. When we got home Paul put some smoochy music on the CD player and as I danced with him his hands roamed freely across my bum and bust.

I wasn't surprised when he suggested we swap dance partners and neither Carole nor I objected. So now it was Rob's turn to feel my bum and bust through my clothing, but I knew it wouldn't stop there.

Sure enough it wasn't long before his hand slid up my skirt and he was stroking my pussy through my knickers. I must admit I was partially distracted by a voyeuristic desire to see what my husband and best friend were doing. Paul was unfastening Carole's blouse at the same time as Rob was fingering my pussy.

It was clear what the outcome would be and we ended up fucking in opposite corners of our lounge. Rob rode me bareback and came in my pussy. When they'd gone Paul led me upstairs and fired his sperm into my pussy.

He came very powerfully and afterwards he said there's something very intense about taking me after another man has fucked me. He says he feels this deep-seated urge to reclaim me and add his sperm to the load already inside me.

That was nearly a week ago and in a relatively short time I've gone from being a strait-laced wife who's only ever slept with her husband to an experienced woman who's spread her legs for four different men.