Reclaimed

Story Info
She returns to the one she really belongs to.
1.9k words
4.36
24.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my coat and went out to my car. I would drive the lonely road for almost eight hours. I would go to a place where I and my long lost lover would finally meet. My body vibrated in anticipation of our reunion. I put plenty of tapes in the passenger seat. I drove into the gray day. Seven hours passed so slowly. I had plenty of time to think of all I wanted to say to him, and all I wanted to do to him. He had always dominated my thoughts. I had imagined so many meetings. It finally approached, and every thought belonged to him.

Toward the end of my trip, I was a bit numb and stiff. There was a slight cramp in my right leg. I was glad when I saw the landmarks that would take me to the spot near the river where we would meet.

The October wind chilled me as I stepped out of my car. I parked right next to the only other car in the lot. I saw him eagerly look over toward my car from where he stood near the water. He stood in a shadow, with the red sun melting behind him. He was torn between the desire to wait for me to walk over to meet him at the river and impatience. He gave into impatience and walked briskly toward me as I came toward him.

He took his hands out of the pockets of his trench coat. I saw his face for the first time in many years. I could see the mark of sadness under his eyes. His face was stronger and his shoulders bigger. He was very much a man now. He was most definitely the man that haunted my dreams for far too long. I looked into those intense eyes, and watched as his smile crept into them.

I smiled back at him. He grabbed my outstretched hands, and our cold flesh melted into electricity. He let go of my hands and put them under my arms to hold on to me. The embrace was an intoxicating rush, and I felt my hands shake a little. All my nervous energy rushed through my body. I wanted to look at him. I broke from his embrace, slightly reluctantly, and just looked at him. He looked into my eyes. He looked as shy and nervous as I felt.

He took a deep breath and said, "Hello." It was just louder than a whisper. Then he said my name. It came out as a hiss. It was filled with feeling, and sounded like he'd been waiting to say it aloud for an eternity. I responded with my own whispered greeting. The sounds of his name formed on my tongue, and I said it as carefully as possible. I had also felt like an eternity had passed since I was allowed to say his name with the reverence I felt.

His eyes curved into a happy smile. He said, "I want to show you something." He took my hand gently, and led me onto the path by the river. "I want to show you my secret spot. I used to come here when I was alone, with just my notebook. I never took anyone to it. It is my home." He told me this with the same nearly whispered voice. There was so much meaning in the words. It meant this place to which he guided me was to be a place in which he wanted me feel safe.

He led me off the pathway after a short stroll. We walked into a small expanse of trees. We came to a rocky overhang near a steep hill. There was a large stone that worked perfectly as a bench. We sat on the stone, and words that had been stuck inside me made their way out of me. He shook his head softly. He put his fingers to my lips.

"We were both young and we were both looking for more than we should have. We made mistakes and we have been apologizing for far too long."

Tears threatened. His hand moved toward my face again, and brushed the tears away. He smiled shyly. I looked into his eyes again. I couldn't stop myself from the pull I felt. I sank into the stormy sea of his soul. He leaned in toward me. I leaned toward him. That was all it took. His lips came to mine, and his tongue slid over mine in soft, strong waves. His hands went to my cheeks and slid to my neck. I could feel myself slipping deep into his desire. It mingled with my own and raged between us.

As much as I didn't want the kiss to ever end, I pulled away as I once again came back to my own body. I noticed the icy chill and knew it would be better to go inside now.

We drove our cars to the bed and breakfast near the river. We asked for a room that would look out onto the buildings of the town that he loved so much. When we got to the room, I poured a little of the wine I adored. We sipped and craved every sensation the night had to offer. He sat at the window, and I listened as he pointed out buildings of special interest to him. He softly spoke with reverence of people that I never met. I listened, nodded my head from time to time, or let my laugh speak for me. His love for people was sincere and devoted. I smiled up at him. I felt such a reverence of my own for someone who felt so passionately. I let my smile turn into an invitation, as he stopped speaking.

The look he gave me was a familiar one. It was barely contained desire that looked out at me. I smiled even brighter. I felt my cheeks burn, and he moved himself toward me as I sat on the bed. He knelt down, and looked up at me. Again, our lips came together. Our tongues pushed and slid against each other, taking on a life of their own. The desire between us was a living beast.

His hands came up, under my shirt. His cool fingers ran lightly over the flesh of my breasts. His hand lifted each one, then pushed away the bra. His fingers rolled over my nipples with firm, gentle strokes. He was somewhat hesitant, though. I thought that perhaps he feared I would turn his hands away at any moment. I brought my hands up under his shirt, and explored his tender flesh and taught muscles. The down of his hair tickled my fingers. I pulled away from the kiss to put my lips on the softness of his skin. I ran my tongue over his belly, and moved up to his chest. I circled each of his nipples. I lapped at his skin. I wanted to taste all of him.

His hands were much more aggressive when the petty nuisance of shyness finally deserted us. I curled my body into his hands. Wherever his fingers traced, I arched up to meet them. I moaned softly. The already wet lips between my legs throbbed. I ached for his touch. Every sensation caused the hunger and the need in me to grow. His fingers slid down, caught the hem of my skirt, and found their way back up my thighs. His fingers slid over the moist flesh between my legs, and came to my pussy. I spread my legs slightly. His fingers teased the flesh of my labia. He slightly parted the lips, and gently ran his finger over the damp crevice. He pulled away from me.

He pulled my shirt and bra over my head. I released him from the confines of his pants. I pulled off all the material that had covered his penis. I took his penis into my hand. I ran my fingers over the head and then down the shaft. He let a sigh escape. It turned into a growl as I circled his cock and squeezed. Tiny, clear drops came to the head. I put my tongue to the salty liquid and ran my tongue over the head of his penis. My lips barely touched him. I tasted all of his cock. I wanted to know him now as I once used to. His penis strained at each lap of my tongue. His hands softly dug their way into my hair. He urged me to put my mouth over his cock. I felt the electric shock of thought, "Now." I smiled. I put my lips around his penis and let him pick the rhythm. He slowly thrust the length of it into my mouth, then came right back to the edge, where just the head was still buried in my mouth. In and out, that beautiful cock slid. I felt the swollen flesh touch the back of my throat. I felt him slide it in and out of my mouth.

I broke away from his penis. We stripped quickly. I came up behind him, and slowly licked his back. I put my hands around him, and stroked his penis. He let out another of his delicious sighs. I bit him in a gentle tease. He turned back to me, and wrapped his arms around me. My breasts pressed into his chest. His eyes looked directly into mine, and he imparted so much of his feelings into my mind. He turned me around. He pushed me onto the bed. His knees spread my legs. His penis nudged at my pussy. The first pain was short and soon I matched his rhythm. He pushed me away slightly. He caressed the skin of my ass with his fingers turned inward. He gripped the flesh, then released. His fingers danced at the edge of my anus. The wetness from my pussy had seeped into that hole, too. He smeared the wetness over his finger, and slid his finger into the anus. This sensation intensified the desire throughout my body. I could feel my pussy tighten around his cock each time he slid into me. His fingers matched the pace he set with his penis.

The rhythm steadily increased. The heat and the wetness, the strokes, in and out... Over and over, he thrust into me. The power of our coupling opened the floodgates of that wonderful sensation just before orgasm. I reveled in that ebb and flow of shocks that started somewhere deep inside of me. As if he sensed the approach, he increased his force. A growl escaped his lips. Somewhere inside me, I heard him tell me, "Cum now." A final wave of ecstasy washed through me. This time, it crested in an orgasm. My pussy clenched and released, clenched and released, and cycled through a dozen spasms. With one more, I felt the warmth, the slippery, the jerking of his orgasm. This sent another wave of ecstasy through my body. My orgasm continued through his last thrusts.

We laid on the bed and faced one another. Our hands explored flesh. Our lips came together, our breath slowed, and yet desire still lingered between us. Our night was still young, and there was a lot for us left to do. I curled up in his arms and breathed in the mingled scent of us. I smiled. I was home in his arms, at last.