Reclaiming Lizzie

Story Info
He found out she'd fucked his brother... and he liked it.
2.6k words
3.5
17.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Rough, angry sex. Mentions of adultery.

Basically ... if "rough angry you slept with my brother and now I want to reclaim you and it's actually kind of kinky but I'm really angry with you bothers you," Don't read it.

Reclaiming Lizzie

A Historical Kink Fiction. Not based on any persons living. I can't say its not based on any dead people. One never knows what dead people did unless one asks them. But no one you know .

Thomas was angry. He was mostly angry he'd been lied to. He'd had his suspicions for years, but now they had been confirmed and he detested being lied to. He stalked up the stairs of his home, into the front door, tossing his tall hat onto the settee, stripping over his over coat and throwing it down, with an angry dark face he climbed the stairs and threw open the door to the nursery where his three children studied with their nanny. "Take the children to town." He said, the nanny gave him a confused look but stood, "Do not come home until dinner." The children cheered, giving their father a hug and skipped out. He caught nanny by the arm, "I mean it, do not return until dinner, and also tell the other servants to be scarce , and instruct cook to tell no one what she hears. Understand?"

The young girl nodded her eyes wide, "Yessir." She herded her charges out the door in obedience.

Thomas went to the master suite and made himself comfortable in his wife's favorite chair, and waited, sullenly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lizzie returned home less than an hour later, her arms full of brown wrapped parcels and a smile on her face, she really was in love with this new light weight fabric and couldn't wait to cut out the pattern with Mamie and start sewing. The house was strangely still. She frowned, "Adelaide?" She called her daughter's name, "Lydia? Andrew?" She furrowed her brow, no one answered, She opened the door to the kitchen, "Cookie, where is everyone?"

Cookie jumped slightly, "Uh... Mister Thomas said for everyone to go out for the afternoon. He's upstairs." She didn't make eye contact, which Lizzie found odd, "I got supper to keep, get on now Miss Lizzie." She said, shooing her in an attempt at normalcy.

"Well.. ok..." Lizzie worried her lip, she headed up the stairs with her parcels and grinned when she saw her husband sitting on her favorite chair in their suite. "Thomas! I can't wait til you see these fabrics we found. They're delightful and soft, and.." She stopped when she saw his sullen expression. He was an older version of his brother, little bit lighter hair and hazel eyes instead of blue, and now those eyes glinted with an emotion she found a bit frightening. "Thomas.. is.. everything ok?" She said, setting her parcels down and watching him.

"Why don't you tell me, Elizabeth." He purred. "Why don't you begin and tell me everything? Who all did you see in town?"

She furrowed her brow, "Just Hannah and Nellie, we met at the mercantile then went to that little tea shop that opened up, had a lovely mint tea."

"You didn't go anywhere else?" he advancedon her, towering over her. "Maybe... peek in the saloon?"

Lizzie quirked a brow, "I do not ever peek into the gambling and drinking establisments." She shuddered in true southern belle fashion, "Honestly, Thomas..."

"yes... honestly Lizzie." He purred, treachously, catching her wrist in his hand he backed her up a step, keeping his eyes on hers, "Who frequents those establisments on the weekends? Who might you want to sneak a secret message to since we have not seen him for a fortnight...or...I haven't... I hear otherwise about you."

Lizzie gasped as her back hit the front of the gentleman's dresser, "I did not go into town to see John, it was merely a ladies visit." She said softly, averting her eyes.

"I thought my brother was a childhood plaything and fantasy of yours." He gripped her wrists a bit harder and pressed the long length of his body against hers, his leg in between hers, fightin with the petticoats and cage expanding her skirt. He leaned close, almost menacingly to her lips, "I know the truth, Elizabeth." He whispered against them, "I know you've been fucking my brother." He stopped her before she could speak, his hands restraining her wrists and she gasped, "And I know It didn't stop with our betrothal, nor our marriage, nor the birth of our children. I have known for some time, now Lizzie, but the proof was merely brought to me." He pulled back , looking at her. Her wide blue eyes looking into his, "You do not deny it?"

"No, I do not." She said softly, "Thomas you're hurting me" He lessened his grip on her wrists to step away and grasp her long sewing shears, watching as she looked at him with trepidation, swallowing hard, he saw the pulse beat in her neck.

"Frightened, Lizzie?" He tapped the blades against his palm, "What do you think I might do now that I have my proof, now that my brother drunkenly confessed to it all, proudly, I might add."

"I... I don't know Thomas.' She said quietly, he was prone to outbursts of anger, but he had never struck her, "Why did he tell you?" there was a slight edge of betrayal in her voice.

"My brother has not been himself since Sallie died." He said, watching her, he was close to her again, tracing the closed shears over the black bead buttons of her day dress. "I think I ought to punish you, Elizabeth. You have hurt me. You have dishonored our family name." He looked up at her, "Some husbands would have you dead, or flogged." The shears stoppedat her waist and he looked at it, then up at her eyes, snipping a button off. It popped and scattered under the bed, a bit of white under clothes exposed. "Am I a kind husband, Lizzie?" Snip went the second button.

"yes... yes over all you are a good husband, Tommy." She said, using their childhood name for him, truth be told she was a bit nervous at this moment. She had no real rights as a woman or a wife. He was right, he could have her divorced and destitute, flogged, raped until he felt she was adequately punished, or he could have her killed silently. But instead he was ruining her dress. He had snipped the buttons up to her breasts now, they heaved with nervous breaths, "Please, just rape me and get it over with." She murmered. "Beat me, I don't care, Thomas." She shrieked a bit as the shears hit the floor with a loud clatter and he pulled her close, his hands entereing the open dress and caressing her waist over her corset,

"Is that what you want me to do, Liz? Beat you like a servant? " he kissed her neck, gently at first then growled, nipping it, "You are mine."

"I am no one's." She wrestled away from him, her dress hanging open she let it fall to the floor, "I belong to no one, Thomas." Her eyes were big, his calm was more frightening then his anger, she turned around, her hands on his shoulders, gasping as he grasped them and held them off of him.

"Do not touch me, woman." He growled, his eyes darkening, he kissed her hard, "You...belong.. to me."

"I belong to no one." She panted, aroused by the passionate kiss, she whimpered a little, it had been a long time since Thomas had kissed her with such fortitude. She yanked her wrists but they were firmly grasped, his thumbs pressing against the delicate bones, she was backed against the wall now, hard, a push really and he yanked the strings of her skirt cage loose, tossing it across the room. It slid, clacking woodenly against the armoire. He took her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Tell me something." He said, his nose resting against hers, "Do you like fucking my brother?" One powerful hand held her hands above her head, the other found its way to the slit in her drawers and caressed the dewy brown bush underneath, "Answer me."

Lizzie swallowed, fighting to keep her eyes from sliding shut, "yes... yes I do like fucking him." She purred, her legs opening a little, she bit her lip to keep from begging him to carress that bead of flesh that both men knew how to absoulutely drive wild.

"Is he as good at this as me?" His fingers dipped between her folds and stroked the soft skin, palming her clit, she gasped, bucking, not answering. "Won't answer, hmm?" He kissed her neck and reached into his pocked, fishing out his knife. "Want to know what my first clue was?"

"What" She panted, her eyes heavy lidded as he stopped touching her pussy to open his knife.

"You said his name in bed." He flicked the blade through a string in her corset.

"Never."

"Thrice." He said, she could feel the press of steel as he ripped through the corset strings, it falling useless to the floor, her breasts free, they bounced, nipples hard under white chemise. He looked at them wolfishly and bent, taking a breast in his mouth through the material and sucked. Hard. Very hard.

Lizzie screamed, a mix of pain and pleasure and bucked, "I'm sorry." She panted.

"For?" He pulled on her nipple, flicking his tongue in circles mimicking what he might do to her clit if she was a good girl.

"Saying... John's.. name.. in bed.' She panted, "Oh Thomas...so sorry." She stroked his hair, her neck arched, hair failing from her bun.

"Really? That's all your sorry for?" He slapped her breast and she panted. "Shall I ruin your chemise too?"

"No.. please don't." She said, bucking against the hand that held her

"Very well. " he let her go, "Remove it.

Lizzie hurriedly did as told, pulling it over her head and tossing it, standing naked from the waist up, just drawers and stockings and boots on, her brown pussy hair peeking through the slit. She looked at her husband and bit her lip as she saw how his pants strained against the angry erection under neath.

He caressed them hard, there was nothing gentle in this touch. It was claiming, passionate. "You're mine, Lizzie. I won you, I claimed you."

"I am no one's." She countered, her eyes sparking, her lips growing dark and full. She squeeked as he picked her up and set her on the windowsill, it was open for coolness and her head barely met the upper pane. "Are you going to throw me?" She purred, knowing he wasn't.

"I have no plans to murder you, wife.' He said, undoing his pants, his cock peeking free. He took it in his hand and stroked it. "We both wanted you so badly when we were younger, Lizzie." He said, nudging her legs apart he pulled her close and kissed her. "Knowing this distresses me, makes me want to claim you." He nibbled her neck as his cock teased her wet pussy,

She arched her neck, "I. Belong. To. No. One." She breathed, her eyes closed, she tilted her hips, encouraging him to fuck her,

Instead his hand found her pussy and shoved two fingers deep inside her and pumped, she screamed, bucking, "Oh god." She panted, grasping him for balance,

"When is the last time, Lizzie? When did he last come inside of you?" He nipped at her lips again, "Answer me honestly."

Her eyes were smokey, pupils dilated with pleasure as he fingered her to almost the brink of orgasm, "Last... night." She panted, "I.. met him at the barns... we fucked by the spring." She cried out, arching and almost crying as he withdrew his fingers, leaving her pulsing and orgasm-less. "Thomas." She whined,

"You liked it didn't you?" He cupped her neck as he tweaked a nipple hard with his dripping fingers, "Did you like having your husband's brother making you come instead of him?" he watched her bite her lip and shake from pleasure, knowing how close to coming she was. He stopped stimulating and saw anger flash in her eyes, she loved sex, and she loved coming and he was withholding what she wanted most.

"What do you think." She smirked, unrepentantly. He picked her up then and tossed her onto the bed. She landed with a bounce and a squee, laid there like a coquetteish whore, her legs spread, pussy wet and red, teasing through the white linen under wear.

"I think you are a very naughty woman." He tossed his britches and shirt away, and climbed on top of her, stretching her arms above her, "I fucked you last night as well." He smirked, kissing her hard, but with love. He felt her arch under him, her legs wrap around him and her pussy nudge his cock.

"Please, I'm sorry Thomas."

He caressed her hair, "Will you never fuck him again?"

She licked her lips. "I can't promise that." Her eyes closed in pleasure as he entered her, settin a hard and fast pace, the head board slapping against the wall, the four posters rattling and swaying. She clung to him, her voice uninhibited as he made her orgasm over and over and not slow for recovery, her clit pressed against his body as his cock assaulted her pussy , he bit and kissed her neck, leaving many marks, claiming her body in that moment. He flipped them over so she was on top, and smirked up at her as she stroked his chest.

"Do you love me, Elizabeth?"

She nodded, her hips rocking in circles, "I do, Thomas."

"Do you love him." His hands were tight on her legs, bruising a bit.

"I do." She kissed him and set a fast pace, her breasts jiggling against his chest as she pulled his orgasm from him, "Oh Thomas." She panted, kissing him, "I will love both of you for eternity." She arched her back and grasped his legs, he moaned as he watched his cock work in and out of her tight pussy, the veins pulsating as he got closer, he watched her beautiful lithe body fuck him, knowing it was the most sincere of loves but no apology, he traced the stretch marks over her belly from the 5 children she'd birthed, and flicked a thumb over her clit, watching her scream in ecstasy, losing her rythmn for a moment. He rolled them again, pressing his cock deep to her cervix. He kissed her.

The clock downstairs was striking five o'clock and supper smells wafted up the stairs, he pinned her hands again over her head and watched her eyes, three punishing thrusts before he moaned with pleasure, spilling into her quivering cunt. He kissed her neck, "Lizzie." He purred, "I know that I will never have you all to myself." He nuzzled her, "But promise me one thing?"

"Yes?" She stroked his hair gently.

"Let me at least think I do some nights and claim you like this." He kissed her, nuzzling her. "And don't sneak off. Tell me to my face."

She cupped his face in her hands, "I love you, husband. I belong to no man, but I will let you think that for one night of your choosing." Her eyes twinkled. He nipped at her.

"Get dressed, you naughty wife." He slapped her ass hard and smiled.