Reconciliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynx meets with Raven's twin in her office.
1.6k words
4.79
19.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk towards my office and dwell on the night in the dojo. It had been a taste of the past, but, like with everything pleasurable, a taste is never enough. My body yearned for the days when two men were at my side. Two men with long black hair, dark brown eyes and midnight black wings.

The past is gone though I try as hard as I can to keep it.

Crow and Raven would never be civil in the same room together, let alone in my bed.

I sigh, running my hand over the marks left by Raven. Yes, I could have healed them, but they are a reminder of what could have been.

I open the door and freeze. Well, well. Speak of the devil.

Crow leans against my desk, waiting for little ol' me. "What do you want, Crow?"

He chuckles darkly, his eyes holding that certain kind of heat in them when a man knows what he wants and how he's going to get it. "Fine welcome. Not as warm as the one you gave my brother."

Despite my best intentions, I blush. "That is of no concern of yours."

He stands so suddenly that I know he has used his powers. "On the contrary." He reaches me, his lips so close to mine I can feel his breath. "It concerns me greatly."

It's too close since Raven and my body yearns to cross that distance, to kiss those soft lips. I push past him to get to my desk, but even that small touch makes things low inside me clench.

He comes up behind me, his arms circling my waist and lips hanging close to my ear. "Why should my brother break our oath to you and not me?" He moves his head to the other side, his left hand caressing my breast. "I could take you now, and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it." He moves his lips closer to my ear. "But I would prefer you to come to me of your own free will."

I try to speak my mouth is dry. I like my lips and I find my voice. "Never."

"Never?" he kisses down my neck. "Never's a long time."

I feel my chest tighten as his mouth brushes over the marks left by Raven, my body remembering the feel of him, remembering both of them. Their skin against mine, and I feel my body become aroused.

"Let go of me!" I demand, my voice suddenly husky. My mind rages at my body, and, slowly, I feel it respond sluggishly. It's no mind powers that hold me here, but my own will.

Crow must feel it too because he grips me tighter, becoming more excited, that must is evident from the feel of him pressing against my back. He kisses me once more on the marks, nibbling with his lips. Despite myself, my back arches. Lovers that have the same body but different techniques, you couldn't ask for more.

My whole body begins to react. Instead of pulling myself away, I push back towards him, feeling his rigid member pressed against my lower spine.

Crow lets out a low moan as my movement rubs my body closer against him. "You know the more you do that, the more excited I get, and the more excited I get, the more rougher I become." I feel his canines lengthen as he rubs them gently along my neck.

I know. Oh god how I knew. But I want this, more than anything, and my traitorous body rubs closer to him. Crow rumbles his approval and his hand reaches round to rip my trousers off with vampiric strength. I gasp even though I've seen this done many times before. It was just as well I wasn't particularly fond of this suit.

He slides his hand to cup me, forcing my legs to part and massages me gently. He lets one finger explore me, then two, rubbing gently. Each movement tugs at me and I feel myself become wet.

"You know you want this," Crow whispers as my body shudders with anticipation.

"I do not," I lie between clenched teeth. Of course I do, but it's all part of our game to deny what we most want.

Crow chuckles, the low rumbling causing a thrill to pass up my spine. He knows that drives me crazy. "That's not what your body is saying."

My hand travels down to meet his. "No!" but it is almost a groan-whisper as my hand pushes Crow's hand harder and firmer into me. Crow complies, sliding his fingers in and out with a forcefulness that I find excites me more, my hand guiding him deeper.

My other hand has strayed behind me, unzipping the fly of Crow's jeans. I enter and navigate my way finding him rigid and pulsing under heavy silk boxers. The feel of him straining against the soft fabric is almost too much and an illicit moan escapes my lips.

I navigate my hand past the so soft fabric to touch his bear skin. I feel the moist tip and let my hand travel down, massaging his member. Oh yes, both boys were alike, big and long. My hand closes fully around the shaft and I clench my hand hard, making him groan with need.

Crow knows that my body is his, nearly always was, but it belongs to Raven as well, just as the two of them belong to me and each other. He kisses the marks again, his tongue playing over them and I feel my body respond to every little lick.

I can't stand it, and I am so close to breaking point. "Please," I whisper.

Crow presses me closer, almost making me beg for it right here and now, but my pride is the only thing that keeps me from giving into him fully. "Say it," he whispers. "Say you want me now. Say you want me inside you. Say yes."

"No."

"Say it!"

"No!"

My body feels limp and unresponsive to my mind. I won't even be able to voice my objections for very much longer, my body is testament to that. My hand moves from his member to push his jeans down, feeling the tip press against my lower back, his shaft traveling the full length between my buttocks.

That, in itself, almost breaks me.

Crow's other hand rips my top off in the same fashion he had my trousers, and the moment his arm stopped supporting my from the top, I slump forward like a rag doll, all resistance drained out of me. The only thing still holding me up is his hand still buried within me.

I'm so close to him, the only thing separating us is his hand. He feels me moist against him, an open invitation. I know, I feel him pressing up against my folds, his tip resting where his fingers had entered, and feel also his excitement as it mounts up.


Two edged sword this. It cuts us both. I need him, he needs me.

Crow can't stand it, I can feel it in his thoughts, he would take me against my will if needs be, but he'd take me now. "Say it," it is almost a plead.

He removes his hand, letting his tip rest just in the entrance. My her body tries to press up against him, but he holds me down effortlessly.

One little word and it would all be mine. One little word, but, oh, such an important word.

"Yes," came the quiet sigh, so quiet Crow almost misses it. "Yes, I want you. Yes, I want you inside me."

He drops to his knees behind me, laying me gently on the floor, the long carpet brushing against my nipples. I get to my knees, raising myself toward him, legs separated.

With an animal groan, he enters me roughly and fully, pulling me towards him as he thrusts in again and again.

I push up, thrilled at this type of treatment, Crow leaning over me, his chest rubbing against my back as he continues to thrust deeper and stronger. He shifts slightly and then thrusts deeply.

My back buckles as I let out a cry. He's found that one spot within me and keeps running himself over and over it.

He finds the marks his brother had made and bites down. I scream in passion as my head snaps back, that little bit of pain bringing me higher and I push closer to him. He reaches round and offers her his wrist to me and I clamp my mouth around, biting down.

Crow groans and thrusts harder into me, bringing out a reserve of strength that I never knew he possessed. I feel my tail grow and know from the silken sounds of feathers that his wings had grown too. Sure enough, feathers brush my sides as his chest rubs over my back.

So close, I feel myself starting to come. He reaches around with his other hand to press on my clit, and that tips me over. My whole body spasms, but he still thrusts into me, almost grunting as he forces his way through my clenching body.

One wave becomes another, moans almost becoming screams of ecstasy as he drives himself deeper and deeper into me. I feel him bumping against my cervix with every thrust and his sack slaps against his hand still pressing my clit.

Finally, his thrust become erratic and I know he's coming close as yet another orgasm flows over me. He lets out a cry of triumph and fills me.

He thrusts a couple more times then withdraws, falling down beside me as I slump forward. A black wing folds itself around me and draws me closer.

I fall into a contented sleep while in his strong arms.

Who knows. I might just be the instrument that starts their reconciliation.

Yeah. And pigs might fly.