Reconfigured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard!"

"At least I know what I am. Come on, Kena, let's get him hooked up."

Sano did not like the words 'hooked up,' but he did not take the bait by asking. Cooperating to pick him up by the shoulders, the two women dragged him through the room, towards the source of the music.

An automatic door yielded to them, and suddenly the music was deafening. Bright colored light flashed against reflective dark walls. A stage pulsed its offensive glare to the rhythm of a thumping beat, and through it all, Sano could barely make out a staggered grid of tables were people dined and watched the stage.

'A nightclub!' Sano did not know what to think. Obviously, he would be a prisoner here, but at least this establishment seemed to have some class; he didn't see any stains, and the patrons all dressed well.

Before anyone could notice him, the women carried him into a back room, as sparely lit as everything else here. They pressed him into a chair with force that would have damaged his spine had the seat not been padded, and the Spider began tapping on a tablet. Sano prepared to make another bid for freedom, but she did not give him the chance. Instead of coming back online, Sano's limbs went from frozen to limp.

"That's good," said the Spider, facing Kena. "Now tell Mauri she's got a new attraction."

That was all they said before one of them threw a blanket over Sano, covering him from head to toe like a piece of common equipment, and their footsteps faded from the room.

For hours, Sano could only stew in his helplessness. Thinking back to the time when his security advisor had offered to microchip him, he admonished himself for turning her down. Then he stilled his mind. 'Success doesn't mean making no mistakes,' a consultant had once told him. 'It means learning from them.' Sano wouldn't soon forget the lessons he was learning from this.

The lights flicked on, and Sano saw slivers of light creep in around the edges of the tarp. A hand gripped the tarp and pulled it away, exposing him from head to mechanical toe.

The Spider stood in front of him, cool and confident as always, with Kena peeking quizzically over her shoulder. To the Spider's left, a woman in a business suit shifted her weight lazily, wearing a smile as if blissfully unaware of who she was kidnapping. On the Spider's other side, a man held up a welder, wearing a mask to match and with a mighty-looking battery strapped to his back.

Sano opened his mouth, "What are you..."

"Does here look good?" the Spider asked the businesswoman.

The woman replied, "It'll do wonderfully. I was thinking of dolling up this room anyway." She motioned to the welder. "Get to it."

The man approached, and before Sano could wonder what hideous thing they planned for him, the tarp was pulled over his body, exposing only his flaccid right arm. Electricity burned bright, and just when Sano began to feel some of the heat, it stopped. The tarp came away again.

Sano looked to see his fears made real. His arm was fused to the metal. It would be easier to break the arm off at the joint than to free it from the wall, and even when he had command of his limbs, Sano lacked the strength to do either.

The tarp went over him again, and now it was his left arm's turn to be melded into the building. When he thought the welder was done, he was horrified to feel his legs being pulled apart, letting his limp cock droop between them, and his feet and knees were melted into the metal.

Finally, the tarp came off for the last time, and the businesswoman hummed with approval.

"What do you think?" the Spider asked her. "Upper crust material, am I right?"

The welder lifted his mask. "He's never getting out of that. Not by himself, I mean."

"Wow," murmured Kena.

The Spider tapped a button on her tablet, and Sano's limbs came back online. The women, he knew, expected him squirm, trying to pull his arms free, but he did not give him the satisfaction.

"Stuck indeed," said the Spider. Turning to the businesswoman: "How much do you think you'll charge?" asked the Spider.

"We'll have to play it by ear," she replied, unworried. "It's all about how many customers we can attract without getting the wrong kind of attention."

Sano felt a strange tightness between his hips. Looking down, he was horrified to see his cock beginning to rise.

"Either way, first customer'll probably come later, so if you want to try him out, be my guest."

The Spider considered Sano disinterestedly, eyes passing over his spread chest, his bare stomach and his helpless, half-erect cock as if skim-reading a pamphlet. Then she turned to the brunette behind her. "Kena," she said, "You had the riskiest job. Do you want him?"

Kena lit up. "Really?"

"I'm serious." The Spider handed over a packet that could have only been a condom. "He's all yours."

Kena's jaw hung open, and she looked between the condom, Sano and the Spider, trying to form words.

The Spider laughed. "Enjoy." She looked to the others. "Let's give her some privacy."

They left, shutting Sano in with Kena, and her shyness instantly began to evaporate. She turned to Sano, all grinning excitement.

"Get away from me!" Sano snapped. "Do you know who I am?" That last sentence came out automatically, and instantly, Sano regretted it.

Kena laughed, stepping between his legs. "Of course I know! You don't scare me." She leaned down, putting her palms on his nipples, some of her weight pressing his ribcage, impinging on his ability to breathe. "Can you believe I get to do this?" Her fingers probed around the fine skin of his flat chest. "Oh, this is amazing."

"You're a monster."

Kena shrugged with innocence that was starting to seem less genuine. "Too bad for you."

Bringing the packet up to his eyes, she carefully split it open, letting him see the condom before she took it. Grabbing his penis in one hand, she pressed his tip to the center of the rubber, then unrolled it down his length. The rubber clung to his flesh with an uncomfortable grip, already warm from being in the Spider's pocket.

Kena took a few deep breaths. Sano yanked at his arms, but got nowhere, only giving Kena the opportunity to feel his taught shoulder muscles.

"Get off there!" he spat.

"Make me."

Sano stared into Kena's churlish smile, silently cursing his habit of giving orders.

With a suppressed moan, Kena put her hands on the waistband of her jean-shorts and undid the button, sliding them hurriedly down, taking her panties with them. She shifted her weight a few times, as if not sure what she wanted to do first, then climbed onto him, straddling his spread legs.

Sano turned his head to the side, which didn't stop Kena from kissing him wetly on the cheek. Her hands passed a few times through his short hair, then got a grip on his shoulders, and she let herself down on him.

Sano felt her weight crash down on his lap. She was not a heavy woman, but the intensity of her walls pressing in around his shaft magnified everything. Her hands squeezed him hard, and his muscles bulged against her grip, unable to throw her off as she raised herself up and came crashing back down on him. Except for the squelching of her smooth, oily fleshing sliding across his skin, she barely made a sound. Her lips pressed shut as tightly as her eyelids did, and her muscles worked frantically. With every buck, Ken squeezed the breath out of Sano she was moving so fast that the air in his lungs grew stale.

Hot, slick wetness sprayed onto Sano's lower torso, and through the intense fog in his mind he was vaguely aware of Kena wailing with an orgasm. But she didn't stop.

Finally, Sano's breathlessness tripped something in his throat, and he convulsed into a fit of hacking and coughing, his chest lurching with every violent heave of his lungs.

Still Kena did not stop, but she slowed down enough for him to regain his breath. She paused for almost half a second between bounces on his cock, then finally stopped, and her arms coiled around his neck, hugging her close against him, her still-clothed breasts pressed against his chest as she howled through one more orgasm.

For a few seconds, the grip was unbearable, then she started to release him. She breathed a hot, heavy sigh onto his chest and wiped the sweat from her forehead. With a heavy, sticky noise, she lifted herself from his shaft, removing her weight from him. She staggered for a moment, then looked almost as if she was about to leave the room before she remembered her shorts and hastily put them on. Leaning on Sano, she kissed him on the mouth, and her ravishing had left him so disoriented that he did not resist. Still wobbling a little, she opened the door out into the controlled chaos of the nightclub. The door automatically shut behind her, leaving Sano alone again.

Hours ago, Sano would have pulled on his arms simply for lack of anything better to do. Instead, he only slumped in his restraints. He had had enough, he decided, of resisting these women. They had him in the palm of their collective hand. And he would remain that way for as long as they wished.

* * *

Sano strode across the event floor, his mechanical feet tapping lightly on the carpet, his arms clasped behind him, smart and unmoving. His suit exuded taste, elegance and confidence, but did not entirely conceal his mechanical parts; his bionic perfection was his pride, and Spider's abduction back in Mrosk could not change that.

Two months had passed since those dreadful few days, since the Spider had come into Sano's cell and curtly informed him he would go free, since he had been inexplicably dumped on the streets and left to his own devices, repaired and able-bodied.

Sano looked over the well-moneyed crowd, smiling gently at the admirable attendance the event had pulled in. He was back to his old, successful self.

"Sir?" Michaela stepped up behind him, her simple dark dress matching the hair that she had let return to its natural brown. "I have to tell you something. Privately." She spoke more as a command than as a request.

"What of?" asked Sano dismissively.

"You should just come with me."

Sano recoiled, then took a moment to rein in his indignation. "I'm afraid I'll need a better answer than that."

Growing an evil smirk, she murmured. "I know what the Spider did to you."

Sano went cold. He had told everyone that he had been kept in a cage.

"Now come with me."

Sano obeyed, not sure if Michaela was threatening him, blackmailing him or trying to help him.

Opening the door to the women's restroom, Michaela motioned Sano in after her, and when he hesitated, she wrapped a hand behind his back and forced him in.

"What is the meaning of this?" demanded Sano. "Why are we here? You have five seconds to tell me before you're fired!"

"The Spider has sold me a session of sex with you."

It took Sano a moment to untangle that. "Sold you what? She has no right..." He drew his phone. "I'm calling my bodyguards."

"Not if you don't want this to go public." Michaela faced her tablet to him, playing a video. Squinting at the screen, Sano gasped. It was him. It was him, dancing nude for the Spider and her gang, his limbs possessed by their algorithm.

Sano's hand froze above his own device.

"That's right," said Michaela. "Comply, and this video stays private." Reaching down, she began to pull up her dress. "So you'd better get on your knees."

Sano weighed his options. He couldn't have that video out. It would go viral and ruin him. It would make a scandal more famous than he was, and his humiliation would forever be associated with the company. It was unacceptable.

"Come on," the woman jeered. "I know this won't be the first time. The Spider told me everything."

Sano glared, but put away his phone. Closing his eyes, he lowered himself to his knees.

12