Reconnecting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling it from the shelf, I held it with both hands in front of me for a moment. Then I moved my hand down, and positioned it as if I were going to take it into my mouth. I even opened my mouth, as if deciding if it could even fit. Looking over at Dave, I licked my lips and moved the dildo close to my mouth, letting my tongue dart out to lick it, but not touching it. Dave watched, expressionless.

I turned the dildo in my hands and spread my legs wide, moving it close to my pussy as if deciding if it would fit. Keeping the tip about an inch from my entrance, I closed my eyes and started pumping my hips back and forth as if riding the huge dildo. I let out a deep groan, thoroughly enjoying pumping the air with legs wide open.

I turned to face Dave. Holding the tip of the huge dildo, I placed it on the floor and squatted down, opened my legs wide, and acted like I was grinding down on it. He watched, still keeping his face blank.

Standing back up, I put the huge thing back on the shelf, and then picked up a few butt plugs. I walked over to Dave and put them on the counter. "Excuse me sir," I said to him, "do you have any recommendations for these?"

"Well, are you a beginner?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Usually, I'd recommend you start small and work your way up, but you just might be a special case," he said.

"Is that something you could help me with?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, I think we have something special for you back here."

He headed into the office. I turned to look at the other men, they were still watching. While waiting for Dave, I meandered around the displays, making sure the men were treated to all angles. I spent a lot of time slowly bending over to look at items on lower shelves.

Dave returned with a washcloth. He placed it on the counter and opened it to reveal a medium sized plug. It had a wide flat base, then short narrow stem which opened to a big bottom that tapered inward to the top. I watched as he poured lube onto it and rubbed it down with his fingers.

"Do you think I should wear it home?" I asked.

"Absolutely, it's washed and good to go ma'am."

It sent a thrill through me as I thought of Dave sticking that thing in me and riding the bus home with it still up there. Like my own secret little sex ride. "Well then sir, would you please assist me?"

"Yes ma'am," Dave replied, as he headed out from behind the counter. He quickly cleared a small display table nearby. "Why don't you lean over this?"

I did as he told me.

"Okay, spread your legs out, and just relax," Dave said. I felt him pour lube in my crack, then rub it around with his fingers. I noticed the men had come in closer to get a good view. Dave continued to rub the lube along the crack of my ass, and then gradually concentrated more on my hole. I couldn't help but squirm as he began rubbing around my hole in a small circle.

Ever so slowly, he began pressing into my hole, just with one fingertip, slowly sliding in then back out. I kept relaxed, though my pussy and tits were burning. It was all so damn hot, naked in public, men watching, his fingertip exploring further and further into my ass, and knowing I'd soon have that plug up my ass then his cock up my pussy.

I gasped when he slid his finger all the way in. He continued to whisper to me telling me to relax. He started moving the finger around, first in little circles, and then sliding it in and out. It started to feel really good, and very dirty, and I really wanted to rub my clit. He pushed his finger deeply in, then I felt more lube squirt onto my hole. He slowly pulled out the one finger, and then began pushing in two. I reached back and pulled open my ass cheeks, eager for him to start sliding those fingers in and out of me.

When both were all the way in, he started moving them back and forth just a little, gradually taking longer and longer strokes. I let out a loud groan, "oh yes!" Dave began moving his fingers faster. It felt incredible and I couldn't stop squirming, pressing into the table.

"Ready for the plug, ma'am?" He asked.

"Oh yes," I groaned out loudly.

As he began to pull his fingers out, I caught a glimpse of one of the other men. He had his cock out and was slowly pumping his shaft with his hand. It sent a rush of excitement through me. I open my mouth and let my tongue flick out and circle around, as if I could lick his cock from where I was. I was quickly distracted from that thought when Dave touched the tip of the plug to my hole. It felt broader than his fingers, and as he began to press it in, all new thrills flowed through my body.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the feel of the object pressing into me. Dave continued to rub my ass as he pushed the plug in gently. It filled me up nicely as he worked it in, I couldn't believe how amazing it felt and how much it made my pussy ache. When it finally sank in, I felt my hole close around it. It was perfect, like my hole held it in as greedily and lustfully as I wanted to.

He gave my ass a gentle slap. "You are all set ma'am, anything else I can do for you?"

I stood up slowly, feeling tingles up and down my spine as the plug sat securely in my ass. Stepping forward, I let my fingers explore his crotch, and felt along the edges of his hard pole. Looking him in the eye, I said, "Please fuck me as hard as you can."

He smiled, grabbed a rubber from the counter, and said a quick, "Yes ma'am".

I helped him get his pants and boxers off, and then got down on all fours on the floor. He quickly kneeled in between my legs and guided his cock deep into my pussy. Instantly, I rode a small wave of intense pleasure and relief and let out a very loud groan. "Oh hell Dave, that feels amazing!"

He grunted in reply as he rammed in even harder. I was quickly lost to wave after wave of ecstasy, so utterly and completely set ablaze by the scene. Everything together blew my mind - the store, the guys, the guy with his cock in his hand, the butt plug, and Dave's hard dick drilling into me. I could not step groaning loudly and grunting every time Dave jammed into me.

Unthinking, just drinking in the amazing thrill ride, I started moving with Dave, pushing back as he pumped into me, slapping into him. I couldn't imagine anything better. But then it got better.

Dave started pushing the butt plug. As he drove his cock deep and hard into my pussy, he'd also press his thumb against the plug, driving it up into my ass a little on each thrust. I shouted, "ohhhhhhhh", over and over again. As he continued to ram me with his cock, while pushing his thumb against the plug, I totally let loose to the intense waves of pleasure. My head shook back and forth, I pressed back as hard as I could into his hips. Everything else faded away except for the incredible thrusts of Dave's hips into mine.

When I felt the beginnings of an incredible orgasm I yelled out, "Oh Dave", again and again, lost to wave after wave of intense orgasm. It felt like it lasted longer and came from deeper down within me. I was barely aware of his grunts as he collapsed onto my back and buried deep in me to cum. It was utter bliss. I wanted to stay like that forever, him on me and in me, buzzing so fiercely from the intense fucking.

When he started to pull away, I said, "Oh no, don't move."

I heard him chuckle. "Sorry ma'am, I have other customers."

He pulled out, stood, then held a hand out to help me up. Once I was up, he gave a push on the plug in my ass. Grabbing his pants and boxers, he said, "I'll be thinking of that thing in your ass all day."

As he headed back around the counter, I started walking to the back to get my clothes. Each step brought a wonderful charge from the plug riding along in my ass. I smiled happily at the men who were still watching me.

After washing up a bit then dressing, I went back up front to pay for my stuff and exchange information with Dave. I walked out feeling happy and charged, not caring I'd probably missed the first few races. Instead, I was looking forward to time at the track with a plug in my ass, how it would feel on the bus ride home, and what Wade and JD might have in store for me later.

12