Reconnecting w/ Trish from College Ch. 02

Story Info
I figure out what Trish's plan is for me.
1.9k words
3.54
22.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimLinc
JimLinc
4 Followers

I quickly headed to the lobby with my mind going crazy. I was completely screwed and panicking. A stupid horny mistake had completely put my marriage in jeopardy, and I had no idea how to fix it.

As I got to the lobby, I saw Trish standing there with the same smirk on her face. She had changed out of her previous outfit and was now wearing a very elegant dark brown dress. It was tied around her neck, and showed off her D cup cleavage. It also brought out her dark brown piercing eyes and matching hair color. She had also taken the time to put on bright red lipstick. I noticed a suitcase next to her.

As I began to plead my case, she cut me off and told me to shut up and listen. She stated that if I didn't want my wife receiving that message that I would do exactly as she said. She asked me how long I had the hotel booked for. I let her know that I was in on business until Thursday, and heading home that morning. She let me know that I would do exactly as she said until that time, and if I did, she would delete the picture. She said she needed to drop her suitcase in my room, and that she had ordered a cab to take us out to dinner.

I quickly followed behind her to the elevator with her suitcase. As soon as the doors closed, I began to plead my case again. She didn't say anything. When I opened the door to set her suitcase on my bed, she finally spoke up. She let me know that all I cared about in college was using her so I could cum, and that it took over 7 years, but it was finally her turn to use me. Trish then began walking to the door to leave knowing I would follow. Worst of all, I was rock hard again. I tucked my boner up and quickly followed her.

There was a cab waiting for us outside, and she told the driver to take us to Ruth's Chris, a very nice steakhouse. It was my hope that she would just use me for some good meals, but I knew the chances of this were extremely small. Once in the cab, she reached over and put her hand in my lap, feeling that I was hard. She laughed, and brought her hand away.

At his point she leaned over and began whispering in my ear. She sternly told me that I would be giving her road head. I was shocked, and quickly whispered back that I couldn't because of the cab driver. She immediately spoke to the cab driver and asked him if he cared if we got intimate in the backseat, and that we would tip well. He replied that he did not mind at all, and do whatever we felt like. I was so embarrassed, but before I could plead my case, Trish guided my head down to between her legs. She spread her legs wide open, and it was clear she didn't have any panties on.

The angle was extremely difficult, so I transitioned to kneeling on the backseat as she angled her pussy towards me and pulled her skirt up. Without thinking, I dove right in and began lick her pussy from bottom to top, and back and forth. She was soaking wet, and instantly began laughing.

I ate her pussy like a mad man. I slipped my tongue in and out, sucked on her clit, and just went crazy. I had no choice but to do what she said, so I figured I should go all out. During this time, I could hear Trish having a casual conversation with the cab driver. Every once in awhile she would moan and/or laugh a bit. Also, she kept both hands on the back of my head so that I would not stop by my duties.

After about 10 minutes, the cab driver said we had arrived, but asked if he should drive around for awhile. Trish said that would not be necessary, and pushed my active mouth away. My chin, mouth, and nose were soaking wet, and as I went to wipe my face, Trish grabbed my hand and told me not to wipe my face off. She then got out of the cab and told me to pay the man and tip well. The total was $24, and I gave the driver $40 telling him to keep the change. I was beyond embarrassed, and he took the money from me while trying to contain his laughter.

I quickly caught up with Trish and opened up the door for her enter. As we approached the hostess, Trish mentioned our reservations. The hostess looked at me and I could tell that she noticed my face was wet. She didn't say anything, but it felt like she was well aware of it.

Once we got to the table, she again told me not to wipe my face until she said it was OK. Soon, the waiter came over to our table, introduced himself, and asked if we would like anything to drink. Trish ordered a bottle of wine, and the waiter definitely looked at my wet face in a weird way.

Dinner was pretty uneventful, with little conversation. My mind was going crazy, but for some reason I still was extremely hard. When the check came, the total was over $180. Trish had made sure to order the most expensive steak to go with her bottle of wine. Also, she didn't offer me any of the wine and had the whole bottle by the time we left an hour later.

After paying, we went outside and got a cab. Luckily, it was a different one than before. As we began to pull away Trish put her hand on my lap and noticed that I was still hard. She laughed and said that I was enjoying this way too much. She spoke up to the cab driver and asked for him to stop at a liquor store. Once there, she instructed me to go in and buy a bottle of Grey Goose and cranberry juice for her for the evening.

When we finally got back to the hotel room, Trish walked over and picked up my cell phone that I had accidently left at the hotel. She informed me that I must have forgotten to let my wife know I had arrived safely, because I had a number of missed calls, text messages, and a voicemail.

Trish told me to call my wife, and that she wouldn't say anything, but to talk on speaker phone. Nervously, I called my wife. As the phone was ringing, Trish undid my pants and slid them down along with my boxers and pushed me down on the bed. My 7 inch cock sprung out and she immediately began giving a blowjob as my wife picked up.

"Hey honey, sorry I forgot to call, I had a customer meeting and things ran over, but I am at the hotel safely now." I blurted out before she could talk.

" That's fine. Is everything OK? It sounds like you are out of breathe." Replied my wife.

Trish was giving me the best blowjob of my life, and I was doing all I could to keep cool and speak as if nothing was going on.

"Oh yeah, I just ran up to the room and called as soon as possible so you wouldn't worry. I have a lot of work to do though, so I won't be able to talk long."

At this point Trish was taking all 7 inches, and sucking at an extremely rapid pace. Unfortunately, this caused a noise that my wife picked up on.

"No problem," replied my wife, "what is that noise? It sounds like water...or suctioning?"

I immediately panicked. "Oh, I'm just eating dinner, it's really good, and I'm reaaaalllly huuuungry." I couldn't help but moan as I talked as Trish already had me well on my way to cumming. This unfortunately was funny to Trish, and she began to giggle.

"Is someone there with you? It sounds like someone laughing," replied my wife.

Again panicking, I quickly replied, "No, that's just the TV, I'm watching...a shoooooow".

"OK honey, you are acting really weird, but I will let you get settled in, and please give me a call if you can before you go to bed. I'll be up for another few hours..." she continued talking, as I was no longer listening.

Trish continued her rapid blowjob pace and was focusing on the sensitive underside of my cock. I was about to explode. One hand was playing with my balls, while the other was stroking my cock rapidly.

"Hello?" my wife asked, I'm not sure how long I wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry, I was loooooooooking at a wooooork email," I barely got out. I was so close to cumming.

"No problem, I just said I love you," my wife said.

At that point I lost all control and began cumming like crazy. "I loooove you too." I said, staring directly into Trish's eyes that locked onto mine.

As I was cumming, she took me out of her mouth, but continued to stroke. I came all over her brown dress, and cleavage. Even though I had cum earlier, I came more than I ever have in my life. Trish picked up my iPhone and turned it off.

I was in a complete daze from one of the best orgasms I have ever had due to the best blowjob I had ever had. My mind was in a complete haze as I tried to regain my breathe. I felt amazing, but knew this would not last long.

Trish stood up and pointed out how I had ruined her dress, and that I better make sure it gets to the dry cleaner to clean up my mess. She also thanked me for the compliment, but said that she did not love me, and didn't think my wife would appreciate my words.

Still coming down from my orgasm, I just laid on the bed. At this point, Trish pointed out that I had already cum twice, and that she had not cum at all. She let me know that this would need to change. She told me to take a few minutes to rest up while she made herself a drink and picked out a movie to watch.

I began wondering what she meant, and was feeling terrible as I came down from my incredible orgasm. I was in way over my head, but at the same time I was excited for what the next few days had to offer. If this was the result so far, I couldn't even imagine the possibilities.

She sat the top of the bed with her back flat against pillows propped against the headboard. She was completely naked with the exception of her vodka and cranberry in one hand, and remote in the other. Trish let me know that she would be watching a movie, and that I would be providing the entertainment. She let me know that it was time for me to lick her pussy for as long as she felt like it.

I knew better than to protest, and quite honestly, was excited at the opportunity to have my head between her legs again.

Just as I was sliding up to her wet pussy, I heard her giggle and ask, "Guess the name of the movie is?"

My response was that I didn't know, but it just came out muffled as my mouth was already on her pussy.

"The Call," she laughed....

JimLinc
JimLinc
4 Followers