Recovering Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

Jamie sensed it immediately and began begging for it. "Gonna cum, Jessie?" she asked. "Gonna cum? Oooh, I wantcha' ta cum all over me...on my face...in my mouth," she pled as she scrambled off me to crouch below my palpitating dick, which I'd grabbed just behind its swollen, purple knob. A couple of passes of my hand was all it took and a rope of semen shot out of my prick, covering her face from chin to hairline until she wrested my cock from my grasp and placed the crown just inside her lower lip where it pumped a thick load of custard-like lumps over her lower teeth. Her little tongue stirred the contents behind her lips as she milked the final drops from the end, then she swallowed, beaming. "I can never get enough of your jizz, baby," she cooed, as she lavished my flagging pecker with little soft kisses.

Sleep finally beckoned to us both, then – prior to dawn – we awoke and made love again with Dana watching, only to fall asleep again. After sunrise, Jamie kissed me awake, dressed and left with her blonde friend. She said that she had to work and that she'd see me that night. I hoped that it would be a bit less strange than the previous one, since I checked the other bedroom and the bed was untouched, indicating that Dana had spent the night in my reclining chair.

I finally rose refreshed and energized, ready to finish work on the boat. After a huge breakfast I went to the dock and discovered I needed a few supplies from the general store a couple of miles away. In the car on the way I passed a shapely blonde hitchhiker, with legs to die for, in cowboy boots and a snug mini-dress that came to mid-thigh. I was fifty feet past her before I realized it was Dana wearing sunglasses and slid to a halt on the road's gravel shoulder.

"Didn't realize it was you. Hop in!" I called out to her as she trotted to catch up. "I'm only going up to the general store for a few things."

"That's where I'm headed," she said, plopping her bag on the floor that apparently she carried wherever she went. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to sit on her left leg that was turned under her and face me by leaning back against the passenger door at the same time that she fastened the seat belt. The creamy skin of the tops of her breasts filled my vision from the open neck of her dress, and the taut muscles of her thighs reawakened the memories of her naked and masturbating in my cabin just a few hours before. "Have to replenish my supply of lollipops," she added as an explanation.

A few minutes later we'd done our shopping and were back in the car, heading home. "Hope you were comfortable, sleeping in my chair last night," I said.

"I've slept in far worse places," she answered, pointedly, as she unwrapped a chocolate lollipop.

This sounded like youthful bravado to me but I was lasciviously curious so I said, "Really?"

"Jamie didn't tell you?" she asked as she took a long lick of her lollipop that made my groin pulse. "Okay...I'll give you the two-minute story of my life. My college professor father knocked up my hippie slut mother. That's how I was conceived. Daddy paid child support and I stayed with him every Summer. Mom lived here in the mountains and played musical beds most of her life. After a while her boy friends began fucking me too. Two for the price of one," she said ruefully. "Anyway, I guess it was only natural for word to get around town. Guys in school naturally expected me to put out for them, too. Since books were my first love, I didn't at first, so they took me by force. The first time I was so ashamed I didn't tell a soul, so it became a regular thing, sometimes by three or four guys at a time. After a while I began to like it. And that's how I became a tramp." She resumed licking her lollipop.

"Where's your mom now?" I asked.

"Oh, she died...of a drug overdose a few years ago. That's when Jamie and I became inseparable...fellow orphans you might call us."

"So you live with your aunt in South Lake Tahoe?" I probed.

"Yeah. She was a trophy wife to an old guy who died and left her filthy rich. I've been with her for a while, but now I've got a four-year scholarship to college beginning next year," she said.

"And what're you doing for the rest of the day...after your sleepless night?" I asked suggestively as we pulled up next to my cabin.

"Kickin' back...waiting for Jamie to finish her work," she responded, watching me as she took an especially long, drooling lick of her candy with her wet tongue, now a dark brown color.

"Well, I'm gonna work on my boat," said I, as I walked toward the boathouse. "You're welcome to stick around if you want." I was secretly hoping that she would.

I pulled the 32-foot craft out of its mooring in the boathouse and tied it up next to the dock. She gleamed proudly in the sunlight due to her new paint and varnish, re-chromed bow and stern rails and new canvas. I snapped a few pictures of her with my digital camera before going below to finish the varnish in the companionway.

"Nice looking boat," Dana said, as she handed me her canvas bag and stretched one cowboy-boot-covered foot to the boat's outer deck to come aboard. She was about 5'7" tall with the outrageous shape of a blonde porn actress, which – in her case, so far as I could tell – was through the benefit of genes as opposed to the techniques of plastic surgery. Even in her dress, her curves nearly brought tears to my eyes as she swung forward to enter the wheelhouse.

She straightened back up quickly, causing my breathing to return to normal and allowing me to agree with her, whereupon she resumed licking at the chocolate lollipop. She had a broad, flat tongue – I'd noticed the night when I'd spied on her licking Jamie's clit – and she used all of it, rather than just the tip, to lap at the round ball of candy on a stick. I felt a stirring in my groin as she smacked noisily at it and got the feeling that she knew what I was feeling as she curled her tongue around the sweet object as if it were the knob on my hardening dick.

"I was planning to take it out on a maiden voyage this weekend," I said, at about the same moment that she pulled out the scooped elastic neckline of her dress to cool her obviously hot, sweaty breasts. She then sat and leaned back on her arms to give me the full benefit of her 34-C or D rack which was suspended from superbly-developed pectoral muscles.

"Jamie and I'll have to be especially nice to you so you'll take us out on it," she said provocatively, raising one appetizing leg thus emphasizing its luscious curves nearly to her ass. I was completely erect now and decided that it would be best if I were to go to work so I didn't embarrass myself.

"You can count on it!" I said, cheerfully. "But right now I've got some varnish work to finish up below. If you want a sandwich, or have to use the 'head,' give me a shout!"

"Oh, I won't be bothering you for a while, Jess. I need to cool off a little first," she said, removing her sunglasses, fixing me with a sexy, brown-eyed look, and shaking out her center-parted blonde locks that curled lazily down to her shoulders.

I climbed aboard and set myself up in the companionway: the narrow passage between the rear deck wheelhouse and the lower portion of the boat where the galley, bunks and bathroom and shower are situated. A series of wooden steps or "ladder" connected the two levels and the whole passageway needed re-varnishing, so I set out to do it while standing, first, on the upper steps of the ladder.

I removed my tee shirt, leaving on only my cargo shorts because of the heat, and spent ten to fifteen minutes varnishing the ceiling portion of the companionway, then the upper four sides, until I got dizzy both from the fumes as well as from working over my head.

I sat on the top step of the ladder, trying to keep my balance, when I felt Dana's soft, feathery touch on my bare back. I looked up and she was squatted above my left shoulder, revealing her boot tops a few inches away.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said.

"Oh, sure. First door on your left," I directed her, as she struggled past me on the narrow stairs carrying her bag. Her full breasts pushed against my chest and one of her taut thighs caressed my leg as she brushed my body going down toward the head. The blood raced to my organs immediately and my heart nearly doubled its rate as my body reacted to the 18-year-old temptress.

I returned to my varnishing and after several minutes I heard Dana below in the cabin area. "You've fixed it up nicely down here. The kitchen is awesome!" she said, approvingly.

I chuckled and corrected her. "You mean thegalley, don't you, mate!?" I was still standing on the stairs with the upper half of my body in the companionway, wielding a paintbrush.

The next thing I knew she was standing just below me, looking up into my eyes, and touching my bare leg. I looked down at her as her soft fingers moved up into the pantleg of my shorts and sought the end of my rising dick until she found it. I inhaled sharply as she made contact and unzipped my fly with the other hand and drew my shorts to my ankles. Her heart-shaped face ended in a narrow chin with a small cleft, graced with a beautiful, thin-lipped mouth studded with perfect, white teeth which was now slightly open in a sexy smile. My knees trembled with the mere thought of what I wanted that mouth to do to my rod that was now nearly hard.

"Tell you what," she purred. "You teach me all the nautical lingo you can and, in return, I'll find a few things around here to do for you...okay?" Then she began licking the underside of my prick with her slick, flat, chocolate-colored tongue from my balls to its tip while her fingers were alive, tickling my balls with touches as soft as a butterfly's wings. I was granite-hard within seconds.

"Jeezus," I gasped as my knees nearly buckled from the jolts of pleasure, a bit dangerous since I still stood on the top step of the companionway ladder. Conscious of my physical position, I placed my wet paint brush on top of the can of varnish above my head and gripped the handrail.

"Hmmmm?" she questioned. "D'you like the...way I lick...you, Daddy?" she asked haltingly, between long, savoring slurps at me. "Ya'wanna cum...in my hot...young mouth?"

"Mmmm, yeah...ever since I saw you and Jamie together...and last night, Jeezus!" I blurted out, curious that she'd called me "Daddy."

"Mmmm-hmmm!" she squealed with her tongue flailing. "Me too! When Jamie showed me that tape with your big dick drivin' her crazy I had to see it for real. An' this morning I saw you takin' off for the store an' I justhadto get some of you today!" With that, she plunged her mouth onto me, sucking my glans to the top of her throat, causing me to rise to my tiptoes. And with each plunge thereafter, she took more of me down her throat until – after about a dozen such bobs of her head – she'd buried her nose in my pubic hair. At this point her jaw was as distended as that of a python and her eyes were watery and bloodshot as I felt the muscles of her throat spasming around my deeply intruding cock.

After a few seconds of such spasming she gagged and pulled off of me, the dark red knob of my cock dripping with mucous and saliva and pulsating with blood. "Ooohh, c'mon down here so I can get to you, Daddy!" she murmured, pulling at me to descend the stairway one step. She didn't want me all the way down, though, as I immediately gathered since she'd raised her dress and thrown it free, allowing her bounteous breasts to leap up to greet me – brushing my thighs – as I lowered myself.

Dana was the sort of girl who apparently believed that an untouched cock was a cock neglected. As a result both of her hands were jacking my spit-covered rod as she slid it between her fulsome breasts, then squeezing them together like two firm pillows with my prick's now purple knob throbbing atop their cleavage.

"Mmmnnn, look at that...fuck my tits, Daddy," she begged, her cheeks flushed pink and her brown eyes sparkling. "Mmmnnn... eeaahh...ssllpp... yeeaahh...aassllpp ...yeeaahh," she encouraged as she bent her head down to lick and suck at my glans as it speared up toward her face. We continued in this way for five or ten minutes, the last of which Dana used just one hand and arm to squeeze together her creamy tits. With the other she began stroking her slit between her legs.

I was lost in the feelings she'd awakened in me. I'd staggered backward and leaned against the ladder, grabbing the step closest to my butt, and was humping blindly upward between Dana's tits while she was pressing me backward and into a sitting position as her hand gained speed and pressure on her vulva. "No, honey," she said, "...down more, baby," and she pulled me one step lower, ending our tit fucking, to seat me comfortably with my throbbing cock pointed at the sky.

The moment I was seated she walked forward, straddling me, and – spreading her cunt lips with two fingers – slid slowly down my tumescent rod, stopping intermittently and pushing again each time her progress was interrupted. I'd seldom felt such tight musculature, and was amazed at her rhythmic internal palpitations each time she squatted further onto me.

"Is it good?" she questioned, bathing my face with her angelic breath. "Huh? Am I a good little girl, Daddy? You like my hot, snapping pussy?"

Words had failed me up to this point, but my hands had kept busy. Her stunning, firm flesh filled my palms and my lips nibbled every inch of her torso from breast line to mouth as she mounted me. "Nnngg-ggawwdd, yess!" I growled as I rose from the ladder a few inches, supporting myself in back with one arm. "Gimme that wet cunt!" I grunted savagely, spearing upward into her dozens of times in a half-crouch, causing her to wrap her satiny legs around me and hang on tightly.

"Ooooh-hoo-hoo, Daddy," she teased girlishly, "I love it when you're rough with me. Oooh, put this in my ass an' keep doin' me hard and fast." Dana was full of surprises, this one being the flesh-colored dildo she'd used the night before which – apparently while she was in the bathroom – she'd withdrawn from her bag, lubed and sat on a shelf next to the ladder, ready for use. In any case, I took it from her and poked at her rectum which, with gentle coaxing, eventually absorbed the greasy instrument to its fake balls, prompting a satisfied "Ahhhhhhmmmnnn" from deep in her lungs.

I was now moving smoothly in and out of her from below, with her standing with one booted foot on the bottom step of the ladder, with my legs straddling it, and her other leg hooked over one of my arms. My other arm was wrapped around her butt, moving the dildo in and out of her ass in alternate strokes to my own cock, much to her enjoyment as well my own, as evidenced by our savage noises.

One of her arms encircled my neck and the other fed me her breast flesh which I slavered over and chewed between grunts and growls. The rougher I treated her, the better she seemed to like it as she accelerated toward an orgasm.

Her cries of, "Harder!...yeah...aaghh...ooh...aahh...yeah! Oh, Daddy! It's...so good! Nnghh...gonna cum...all over...your cock! Yeah! Aaghh...mmmnn, oh, Gawd! Fuck...me...harder!" even outdid the verbal talent of her best friend, Jamie, as well as the volume. No matter. I gladly followed her instructions, blindly plunging up into her slick, clasping cunt, and within a few minutes she had a climax that can best be described as an altered state of consciousness.

It began when she froze in midair, the muscles in her body becoming like bands of iron as she threw back her head with her face to the sky. Then she squirted a copious amount of fluid from her vagina, a thin, watery substance that took me by surprise. Regaining my composure, I lowered her to the floor and began stroking again into her but was met with the same muscular stiffness on her part until I realized she hadn't taken a breath since her orgasm had begun. After a few seconds she gasped and began breathing and I tried again to establish a stroking rhythm which she stopped by hugging me incredibly tightly and whispering, "Hold still." Finally she began fucking up at me in thrusts so lightning-fast that I couldn't keep up with them and she went into another screaming climax, followed by another, and another...and yet another. Somewhere during the minutes of that multi-orgasmic cycle I splattered a load of semen all over her front, from her muff to her mouth. The juice that she'd squirted had run down her legs and into her boots as we lay exhausted on the floor of the boat's cabin, and the dildo that had plumbed her rectum had slipped out and lay to the side in mute testimony to its previous carnal task.

I lay on my side, sore and scuffed from carpet burns, only able to mumble, "Jeezus Keerist!"

She smiled dreamily and trailed a finger down my chest to my cock, saying, "I get kinda wild when guys do what I want 'em to." Then she sat up and pulled off her cowboy boots, tossing them aside, and returned to my groin where she began stroking my thigh with feathery touches. "You have a really nice body, y'know that, Jess, a lot like my father's. I've always liked the bodies of older men," she said, as she suddenly swooped down to engulf my cock in her lovely mouth. I groaned and rolled onto my back, allowing her to take my stiffening member deeply and massage it with her throat muscles until I was fully erect and ready for her once again, though in the back of my mind I was wondering what freakish memory caused her to compare my physique to that of her father.

My rumination was short-lived as this time Dana wanted me orally. She began swallowing me all the way to my pubic hair, then – as she retreated upward – replaced her mouth with first one, then both of her soft hands, twisting them in a spiral so that I thought I'd blow my second load prematurely. I was gritting my teeth and thrashing my head back and forth to forestall orgasm and looked down as she worked my shaft better than it had ever before been handled. Her clear brown eyes were looking straight into my soul, it seemed, and I wondered how in the world I could ever make sense of this blonde nymph...or in any way control her.

That's when my eyes drifted upward – over her head – to the ladder leading up to the wheelhouse. On it stood the shocked, hurt figure of Jamie, who nearly broke my heart as she tearfully spoke in a halting whisper, "Dana, honey, you said you wouldn't touch him unless I was around...".

Please vote, send constructive feedback, and watch for Chapter 03.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers
12