Recovery

Story Info
Helping him de-stress after a long day.
2.2k words
3.92
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you feel better."

"Huh? What do you mean, baby?"

"I know it's been a rough week, and that you're still stressed out." Here, she slipped a hand over his cheek, eyelids half-lowered. "Take that stress out on me. I can handle it."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay. Just let me know if I get too rough."

"Will do." Pause for a kiss. "Now...what do you want to do tonight?"

"You." Sexy growl. "Over, and over, and over again. I want to explore you, feel you respond, here you begging me for more. Starting right now."

In a swift motion he removed her tanktop and pulled her hair out of its ponytail. A little blush, a small smile. No reluctance. No move to cover up. He licked his lips, then pulled her closer. One hand remained n her waist while the other slipped downward. Stealthy fingers roamed under her shorts, exploring the sweet secret he felt privileged to know. Soft, warm. Slick already, the little lips already wet with anticipation and arousal. His index finger teased over her clit, treating the sensitive nub to tantalizing strokes that made her writhe in his arms.

"Unh!"

"Feel good?"

"Mn-hn.."

"You're gonna love this, then..."

Without further explanation he plunged two fingers deep into her, thrusting hungrily. She cried out, wriggling, writhing, rubbing against him.

"M...more. Please."

"As you wish." He nibbled her ear. His fingers sped up, thumb somehow managing to stroke her amidst the frenzy. "You're so close, baby..."

Indeed she was. His motions changed, fingers stroking in a way he knew would bring her over the edge. She came almost violently. Body trembling, breathing in harsh gasps. He held her close, treating her to kisses and little affectionate whispers until the storm subsided.

"Ready for bed?"

"M-hm. Not really sleepy, though."

"I think we both know sleep's not on the immediate agenda."

Her response was a sweet, undeniably sexy giggle.

After he carried her to bed she surprised him by making the first move. She scooted closer and got to work on unbuttoning his pants. No objections were raised. His dick, on the other hand....well, that wasn't really helped by the way she stroked over the front of his briefs.

"May I pleasure you? Please?"

"Yes." Another growl. This one turned into a pleased sigh-purr as she relieved him of underwear. The motion was accompanied with feather-soft strokes and kisses down his legs. She stroked his shaft slowly at first. He made another purring sound. One of his hands traced around her shoulder and back before tangling into her hair. Another stroke was paired with a lick from hilt to tip.

"Mmmmm. Damn, girl..." Free hand ruffling his hair, head tilted back in absolute ecstasy. She took this as motivation. Her own hands focused on stroking and pumping. At the same time, she kissed and licked the head of his dick. Slowly, surely, he began moving in time with her strokes.

"You're leaking, sweetie..." A flick of her tongue took care of that immediate problem, but started another. He wanted to come, to cover her in his release. Even more, though, he wanted to lose himself inside her. That desire won out.

"S...stop." She complied, one eyebrow quirked.

"Somethin' wrong?"

"Y-yeah. I'm not deep inside you yet, and I need to be." As he spoke he tugged her shorts down, then gently helped her lay back.

"Ohh...!!!" He slipped into her, turning her response into a sweet sigh. "That's...mnnn...definitely an improvement."

"Agreed..."

He nibbled her bottom lip and started moving inside her. Slick, delicious friction, paired with her sighs and other sounds, motivated him. He forgot about stress, work, everything but how good it felt, how damn perfect it felt, to be fucking his incredible woman.

Until that incredible woman pulled his hair. Not a lover's tug, but a "hey, I need your attention" pull. He froze.

"What's wrong?"

"Too much. You..you were hurting me."

"Oh..shit...sorry, baby." His thrusts resumed at a considerably, considerately, slower pace. "Better?"

"Mmhm. Much." Deep kiss. His hand moved to her ass, grabbing for momentum.

"Mnh...so close..."

"Good..Come for me..." Her voice was low, words accompanied by an ear nibble. Motivation. He came with a grunt that quickly transformed into a harsh profanity.

Afterwards, laying together, he couldn't help noticing her expression. Hints of frown played at her eyes and mouth.

"Sorry about earlier."

"Forget it, alright...?"

"Okay. I'll forget it...if you let me make it up to you." He took her hand. Kissed her fingers. "Let me help you feel good now. Let me kiss you...touch you...taste you...all over."

His words made her blush.

"Deal..."

*With that he started kissing her. Mouth. Cheek. Jawline. Neck. Collarbone. His hands roamed to her chest, kneading and caressing. Thumbs brushed over nipples, eliciting a gasp in response. She tangled both hands into his hair, arching her back to allow him better access. Gently, so gently, he pushed her breasts together then flicked his tongue against the swell of cleavage. Kisses and licks paired with gentle pinches and strokes brought out a moan, a sound that was music to his ears. She slipped a hand from his hair, relocating to stroke a certain sweet spot between her legs.

"Stop that. Move your hand."

"Huh? Why?"

"I want to be the one working you up tonight. Playing with yourself detracts from that. Now stop. Please?"

"Okay...but...only if your tongue replaces my finger."

"Oh, trust me, baby. It will, in due time. You know I can't resist a taste of my favorite treat."

He took his time. His hands remained on her boobs at first while his mouth traveled downward. Tender, reverent, loving kisses peppered her tummy. He brought both hands down, letting his fingers trace over the silvery little stretch marks there.

She exhaled, a clearly happy little sigh that warmed his heart and made him smile. He looked up...and was elated to see her smiling back at him.

"I feel like I haven't said this enough this week, but...I love you."

"It's alright. You've had a lot on your mind lately." She quirked her head and stroked his hair. "I love you too, by the way. Always."

"Definitely always."

*He took her free hand and gently kissed her fingers. "May I hold your hand?"

"Y-you mean while you're getting...ahm...cunning with your tongue...?"

"That's exactly what I mean. I know how you like my tongue, baby." Here he wiggled his eyebrows and flicked that same tongue against her tummy. Her response was a shiver and a giggle.

"Go ahead. Hold my hand. That talented tongue of yours needs to go lower, though."

"Really. How low are we talking? Like, knees?"

He ran his hand over her knee for emphasis. Another giggle.

"No, silly. A little higher than that."

"Oh, okay. Thighs then." No hesitation. He licked her inner thigh, sending a chill down her spine.

"Ooooh. Warmer."

"That's the idea. I want to warm you up, make you hot, set you on fire, and make you melt."

He kept playing, kept teasing by touching, kissing, stroking her inner thighs. There was something sexy about her legs, especially considering those legs shared proximity with a delicious little kitty. The thought, paired with the scent of glorious, growing arousal, sent blood rushing straight to his dick.

"Sweetie?"

"'Baby?"

"Are you gonna eat me out or not?"

"In due time." He grinned and let his fingers trace over the soft, swollen lips. She exhaled, shifting into his touch.

"C...can in due time be, umm...soon...?"

"Maybe." His grin widened.

"P...please?" Begging? Damn. Another rush of blood.

"Nope."

"W...what?"

"Not soon. Now." He parted her lips. Paused. Blew a warm, gentle breath into her glistening pink skin. She shivered, then shifted her leg to allow better access. He flicked his tongue against her, circling over but not yet touching clit or hole.

Slow. Subtle. Sensual. His tongue traced and stroked over her clit at first, while one daring finger explored her again. The sexy little whimpers she let out, paired with hand squeezing and hair ruffling, pushed him, motivated him to keep going.

So warm, so sweet... He shifted a little, just enough to slip his tongue into her. Sharp exhale, squirm. He held her still, or as still as the situation allowed, then continued exploring. Savoring.

"Damn...."

"Hmmm?"

"I can taste...us. And we're damn delicious, baby." Flick.

"Ohh, really..." She tightened deliberately around his tongue. "I want a taste."

"My pleasure. Well...ours..." Soft, definitely sexy chuckle. In the space of maybe a couple heartbeats they were face-to-face, nose-to-nose. She giggled, daring to nibble on his bottom lip. The sparkle in his eyes intensified. He whispered "C'mere, you..." before pulling her into a deep, delicious kiss. His tongue flicked against hers. She leaned into it, angling her hips against his, letting out a sweet, certainly aroused sigh.

"Hey.."

"Yes, beautiful?"

"There's, uhm, something I want to try. If you're interested, that is." No verbal response. The squeeze of his hand prompted her to go on. "I...want to finish what we started...except I want to be on top."

"Face-sitting, huh? That sounds hot."

"R..r..really?"

"You bet. I've always wanted to try getting face fucked by my sexy cowgirl." As he spoke he repositioned. Lay back on the bed, head cushioned by pillows. He gestured for her to sit. She complied, long legs straddling strong shoulders.

"Okay...um...now what?"

"Relax. Go with the flow. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. I, for one, plan on enjoying you very, very thoroughly." To emphasize, that total tease of a man parted her lips and stroked his tongue over her clit. Her response was damn near instantaneous. She thrust her hips against his mouth and let out a moan that sounded a lot like his name.

"Good girl...." Just above a whisper. "You like this, huh?"

"Mmm...mmmm-hn. More, please?"

One gentle flick had her begging. Damn. Not bad. Not bad at all.

"You bet, baby." Taking her vocalizations as cues he continued, working her into a frenzy in what seemed like record time. Her breath was harsh, breasts heaving, fingers grasping his in a death grip. Carefully, knowing how close she had to be, he nibbled her sweet spot, somehow managing to suckle her at the same time.

"Mnnnnh!" 'Intense' was an understatement. It took all of her willpower not to scream his name at the top of her lungs in the sweet throes of orgasm. Instead, she whispered, the softly uttered syllables melting his heart.

*"C'mere..."He pulled her into his arms. Cupped her cheek in his hand. Kissed her. "How was that?"

"Amazing." Happy sigh, eyes positively sparkling. "We're not done yet, though."

"Oh, really? What makes you say that?"

"I can...kind of feel your dick against my leg. Pretty impressive." Giggle. "Besides, I...thiiiink I can handle one more round. How 'bout you?"

"Definitely, baby." Now his eyes were sparkling along with hers. He moved to switch their positions. She stopped him. Pushed him down, holding him on his back with one hand. Grinned. Wiggled a finger at him.

"Nuh-uh. You're staying exactly where you are, mister." Comprehension widened his eyes, brightened his smile.

"Holy shit. You're serious."

"Very. This cowgirl wants to ride her stallion. Now, saddle up, big boy." She tossed him a condom. Watched with interest as strong hands slipped it down his length. His fingers trembled a little, just a little. Just enough for her to notice. She touched her hand to his. Smiled.

"Anxious?"

"You know it."

"Good." Hand kiss. "Let's not postpone the inevitable any longer, then." She didn't even give him time to reply, letting out a lusty sigh as throbbing cock met slick cunt. He closed his eyes. Bit his lip. Hands slipped down to her ass, pinching and squeezing the soft skin.

Once she started moving, the universe could have exploded and neither would have noticed. All that mattered was the delectable sensations, the sweet friction they shared.

"Mmm. Fuck..." His abs flexed. The motion felt like a situp. A sexy situp. Pure, wild impulse took over. He swatted his hand against her bare skin. Another immediate reaction: a chill down her spine. A soft, definitely audible "Oh!" Increased arousal was evident in warmth, wetness, and the way she tightened around his shaft mid-pump.

"Someone likes playing rough..." He spanked her ass again. By now she was so wet, so slick, it was like her pussy was drooling.

"Yesss." Exhale. "You...You're driving me wild..."

"I can tell. You're not exactly unresponsive. Now...lean forward. Let me kiss you."

"Yes, sir..." Carefully, gently, she did what she was told. He cupped her cheek, pulling her into a kiss that sent already intense passion into overdrive. "S...sweetie?"

"Y..yeah?"

"I...I love you..."

"Love you too, baby. Always..." Fingers traced her jawline while he nibbled her bottom lip. Soft sigh as she clenched around him again. So close...he pulled her into another kiss. In the space of a couple heartbeats he heard the telltale little sigh against his mouth, felt her tremble and tighten around him, nails digging into his skin. He looked into her eyes and saw a beautiful glow, the look of pure love. She smiled.

"Y...your turn. Don't hold back on me now, sweetie." She ruffled his hair, kissed his forehead. Motivation. His tummy flexed again as he moved with her, using the edge of her climax to fuel his own.

"Nnnh!" Damn near violent. Definitely satisfying. Completely sated, he fell back into the pile of pillows. Eyes closed. Breathing still ragged. Big smile. She dismounted. Discarded the condom. Then curled up into his arms, kissed his cheek, tracing fingers over his skin.

"Feeling better?"

"Feeling perfect..." Arms curled around her. He smiled, then treated her to a kiss that showed her exactly how he felt.