Recruiting a Harem

Story Info
Only the most filthy and depraved need apply.
8.9k words
4.45
116.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely a work of fantasy so please do not criticise for a lack of realism it doesn't even pretend to possess. Please be aware that there are asphyxiation, body hair and odour, scat, and masochistic themes so don't read on if you are offended by any of these particular fetishes. All of the characters are older than 18 and you should be too! Many thanks, ff.

Beginnings: The Time of Choosing

Sheik Sulaiman ibn Khurradabeh was the crown prince of a rather obscure kingdom on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The kingdom was too oil poor to garner any real international attention, but certainly rich enough to provide a decadent lifestyle for the massive royal clan. Sulaiman still lived in his father's palace which was a huge limestone affair with quartz faceting, innumerable opulent rooms, and extensive - and rather beautiful - gardens.

Unlike some of its neighbours the prince's country had instituted several progressive reforms. Despite a long tradition of lavish and self-centred living amongst the royalty in general, a series of western-educated rulers had abolished slavery, granted freedom of speech, and instituted comprehensive programmes of free healthcare, welfare and education. The king was currently working on a programme of electoral reform with his son, a programme designed to bring some form of popular representation to the kingdom within the next decade. There had been no calls for democracy as yet from the citizenry – who tended to invest the royal family with a semi-divine status – but the king and the prince knew change was only a matter of time and wanted to make the transition as efficient as possible.

However, all in the royal family were traditionalists in one respect; namely, that their wealth and power could be acceptably used to satisfy a hereditary voracious sexual appetite and inbred deviancy. Every female in the palace was a willing slut, recruited solely for their eagerness to comply with the variegated perverse needs of the many princes and royal cousins. Almost every fetish was accounted for; there were tiny curvaceous women, lithe and beautiful women, there were huge women with enormous breasts and arses, lactating women, hairy women, women with gaping arses and pussies, women employed solely on the basis of beautiful feet or legs, and women of almost every colour and ethnicity. Then there were those employed for certain dispositions: those who were willing cumsluts or painsluts or pissmops, those who liked nothing more than to have their rectums filled with huge Arab cocks, those who eagerly rimmed their masters' hairy Arab arses, and those who could be brought to orgasm just by licking the sweat from their masters' bodies. In total the palace contained thousands of girls, the only constant being that they were all prepared to willingly participate in almost every kind of perverted and disgusting act.

Today was Sulaiman's twenty-second birthday, and the good-looking prince with his tall, muscular build and curly black hair, brown skin, and attractive face was standing at the top of the steps overlooking the royal courtyard. It was Sulaiman's first time of choosing, that is to say the day upon which he was allowed to adopt one of the palace staff or one of the hundreds of petitioners from the surrounding countryside into his own personal harem. This meant that the girl chosen would willingly devote her life entirely to the satisfaction of her master's needs and would be off limits to any of the other members of the royal clan without her master's consent. To be chosen was a great honour for the girls; it meant a life of great wealth and privilege and potentially an opportunity to eventually marry into the ruling dynasty. Of course, any member of a royal harem might leave at any time – this was part of the Great Freedom implemented by Sulaiman's grandfather – but in practice this had only occurred once or twice in the last 60 years.

Beside Sulaiman, in the centre of the platform above the steps, sat his father, Sheik Abdul ibn Khurradabeh; his favourite throne had been moved outside for the occasion. He was currently being pleasured by two very lithe and very blonde western women as he oversaw the ceremony. Glancing at them Sulaiman vaguely recalled their names as Helga and Olga, and he spent a second watching with admiration at the lengths his father would go to, to satisfy his particular perversions. This throne was a relatively simply affair and was only remarkable for the large hole to be found in the seat. This served a very kinky purpose; with his robe pulled up at the back Helga, who was lying on her back under the throne, was able to energetically tongue the king's hairy old Arab ass. Meanwhile Olga, who was on her knees in front of the king and who had been selected for this very purpose, had his entire 10 inch cock down her throat and was rhythmically contracting it to bring the king to orgasm. Sulaiman silently applauded his father's efforts although perhaps not his choice of the Swedish harem girls – he was much more into Arab girls himself – and felt his huge 12 inch cock began to grow underneath his light robe. He heard an audible gasp, and turned to look down on the hundreds of beautiful girls standing in the blazing heat before the steps.

The girls were in lines of fifty and were at least eight rows deep. Almost every conceivable type of girl was present in almost every kind of conceivable outfit, all doing their utmost to impress Sulaiman. There were naked Nubians, Caucasians dressed as cheerleaders, Slavs dressed only in high heels and nipple clamps, Asians in bodysuits, Iranians with highly visible buttplugs, hairy Arab women, and dozens of other combinations. Sulaiman felt his dick stiffen a little harder as his eyes wandered over the amazing assortment of beautiful and willing young sluts.

Suddenly he was given permission to roam by his father and Sulaiman spent the next 3 hours inspecting the motionless and silent girls. He would fondle breasts, flick clits, finger rectums, sniff armpits and, very occasionally, briefly kiss some of the more lovely candidates. Sometimes he would ask occasional questions: "How much do you like to have your rectum pronged? What is your kinkiest fetish? How often do you shave yourself? Have you ever tried your own piss?" and so on. Sometimes the questions would be of a less sexual nature: one girl was asked what her favourite film was, while another was required to explain her level of education. Just five times was a rose handed out by the prince; the recipients were required to retire to the prince's quarters while hundreds of disappointed young sluts were dismissed back to their jobs at the palace or to local farms.

At the end of the initial inspection Sulaiman returned to his father. By now Olga was gulping down a torrent of the Arab king's steaming piss, while the sluttish Helga looked like she was coming just from licking the sweat and dirt from Abdul's feet. Sulaiman felt no discomfort witnessing these acts; he knew that some of his friends from Harvard would have been shocked or repulsed, but his whole life had been lived witnessing and indulging in the many perverted fantasies of the Khuraddabeh clan. Attracting his father's attention, he intoned the ritualistic formula "Oh king, from the many I have chosen those most worthy".

The king smiled proudly at his son, admiring his manly poise, "Well done my son. Go now and choose the best from the worthy. Put these girls to the test until you find the most kinky, most depraved, yet most perfect companion you could dream of. The first of the harem is always the most important. However, remember son, that you may select only one".

Sulaiman returned his father's smile: "Of course father. Though I think it might be difficult; those chosen were of unusual beauty and deviancy". With a final bow to his father, Sulaiman departed for his rooms chuckling to himself as he heard the delighted squeal which greeted his father's command for Helga to take his large Arab cock up her perky rectum. He reached his apartments and decided to only change his sweaty robes rather than bathe fully so eager was he to begin the second phase of his inspection.

He entered his bedroom and was pleased to note the shiver of excited anticipation which greeted his arrival. Immediately, Sulaiman walked forwards and fondled the pussies of the five beautiful girls, checking to make sure that they were dripping wet. One girl's pussy was only mildly moist and she was instantly dismissed – the depraved prince needed the kind of harem girl who would be beside herself with lust in anticipation of the perverted tasks he might require. He stood back and looked at the girls quietly for a moment when suddenly he remembered his uncle Rashid's advice. Sulaiman pointed to the girl on the left, "Introduce yourself my dear and tell me the type of disgusting slut you are that would make you worthy of my harem!"

Molly

The girl was a pale redhead from Ireland with beautiful green eyes, perky tits and a large, delectable arse on a slender frame. "My name is Molly, your highness" she began before lapsing into silence.

Although Sulaiman normally favoured eastern girls there was something captivating in this Irish girl's voice and body – a certain vitality. He ignored her initial failure to obey his exact instructions, and smiling at her said "And why, Molly, do you feel you are worthy of my harem?"

Molly seemed to draw strength from the prince's smile, throwing back her auburn hair she replied "Well my lord. My personal aphrodisiac is cum. I am addicted to the smell, the feel, and particularly the taste of sticky man goo. I love nothing to rub it into my skin and my hair; in fact I once rubbed it into my eyes - the sting terrible but the thrill of depravity made me cum constantly for almost an hour. My lord, I have snorted cum, gurgled cum, eaten cum with my meals – once, even, I lived off nothing but cum for a month. As you can imagine I had to eat many hundreds of loads a day to keep my strength up. I may just be the biggest cumslut in the world."

Sulaiman felt his cock jerk violently; if what Molly was saying was true then the girl was obviously filthy beyond imagining. "Well my dear, I must say I am intrigued by your personal fetish. I can produce rather a large load myself, but I must ask: your addiction to cum is titillating but what exactly is in it for me?"

Molly had a ready answer: "Well, my lord, as a cumslut I obviously need to suck a lot of cocks. This then is my special talent; I can deep-throat anything." She glanced down at the huge bulge in the front of Sulaiman's robe, "even your massive member my lord."

Sulaiman was both impressed and amused; impressed because he had never had a girl manage all of his length and girth down her throat before, and amused because a couple of the girls to Molly's right had shaken their heads in disbelief. "Well my dear, it appears as if some of your friends place little faith in your claims. Perhaps a demonstration is in order?"

The perk Irish slut licked her lips; this was the kind of opportunity she had been waiting for to show off her special skills. "With my lord's permission?" she inquired, and after receiving a response in the affirmative she got on her knees and crawled over to Sulaiman, taking every opportunity to shake her sexy arse. She knelt before him and began to tongue the outline of the Arab prince's huge cock through his robe. She worked up and down the shaft, causing it to spasm every time she gently tongued the head. After some minutes she got Sulaiman ro remove his robe and she sat for a few seconds awestruck by the humongous dong before her.

It was almost a foot-long and was wide and veiny. It pulsated almost threateningly before her but Molly felt only desire. The prince had been out in the blazing sun for hours and so the cock was clearly sweaty and smelly, but that only heightened the Irish slut's desire. She grabbed the base and spent a minute simply rubbing the sweaty shaft over her face, breathing in its rancid smell and rubbing as much of its stink residue into her pores as possible. Then, without further ado, she slammed her mouth down on Sulaiman's cock taking in all but the last inch.

For Sulaiman the sensations were incredible. He had been turned on beyond measure when Molly had seemed to obviously delight in his sticky cock, and he had considered ordering her to clean his sweaty scrotum and anus as well. Before he could open his mouth, however, she had violently flung her head down on his cock and had taken it almost to the hilt, her throat muscles and tongue pleasuring all but the final inch of his massive prong. He was in absolute heaven, never having had so much of his cock thrust down a slut's throat before, and was annoyed when Molly jerked her head off gasping for air. "You are good slut, but based on that performance you are hardly the exquisite cocksucker you claim to be."

Molly looked like she had been slapped as she knelt red-faced and panting. Suddenly her face became more determined: "I have a suggestion my lord. A normal person can go without breathing for about 4 minutes, through intensive training I can last about 6 minutes before I fall into unconsciousness. What I suggest my lord is that you brutally pull my face on to your huge cock and ram every last inch down my throat. I then suggest you roughly and deeply throat-fuck me until you blow a sticky load deep into my belly. Of course there are dangers in not breathing for so long, but I accept the risks as worth the potential rewards for success.

Sulaiman was shocked by both the determination on her face and her sentiments. He could hardly believe that this depraved slut was prepared to asphyxiate herself simply to pleasure his massive member. However, he was hugely horny and wanted nothing more than to experience the sensation of every inch of his cock in Molly's mouth. Without answering her he grabbed the hair at the back of her head and violently thrust his prong as deep as possible into the willing slut's mouth. The gagging and choking noises were explosive, as was the torrent of drool slipping from Molly's obscenely stretched gullet, but Sulaiman could feel his cock begin to spasm as he felt not only all of his prick shoved down the curvy slut's throat but a soft tongue tickling his scrotum. For several minutes he shoved in and out of her throat, withdrawing only a couple of inches each time, and felt her body tremble as she fought for air. Suddenly his cock began to tremble and his scrotum clenched and he knew orgasm was just a few seconds away. "Molly if you can hear me" he shouted, "I'm going to cum now. I want you to pull off my cock and hold your eyes open with your fingers." Somehow, the asphyxiated slut managed to obey, and Sulaiman came, now looking down at the tears falling from her bulging eyes, the spittle covering her lower face and torso, and her red heaving body. He shot his load into her right eye and then her left and repeated the process shooting four sticky strands into each eye. He watched lust-crazy and fascinated as Molly's body shook with a massive orgasm and girlcum spurted from her pussy. Sulaiman sensed that had Molly had the requisite air, she would be screaming out with pain and pleasure. He sank to his knees and watched exhaustedly as Molly regained her breath and cleaned her eyes.

Several minutes later a red-eyed Molly hoarsely whispered, "My lord, not only was that the hardest orgasm of my depraved life but that was also the tastiest cum. Whether I am chosen or not I will leave happy that I have experienced pleasure beyond any I have ever known."

A massively impressed Sulaiman kissed Molly on the lips and felt his cock begin to stir again as she thrust her dainty little tongue into his mouth. He broke off and looked her in the eyes, "You too" he said "have granted me the best orgasm of my life". He grinned at her, "go and take a well deserved rest girl, while I continue my harem inspection. Know however, that it will take some doing to trump you my filthy little strumpet. Now go."

Still slightly red and breathing hard, a happy and satisfied Molly left the prince's bedchamber. Waving casually at the three remaining girls who had been watching the exchange with their pussies becoming ever wetter by the second, Sulaiman said "You may amuse yourselves with each other for a while. I am just going to close my eyes while I regain my energy." As the girls lustily turned to each other the prince drifted off into a tired yet well-satisfied sleep.

Ayesha

The prince awoke groggily an hour later and blinked open blurry eyes to reveal a thickly-built Iranian girl with a huge round arse slapping the tits and fisting a petite blonde. Both of the girls were moaning with pleasure and Sulaiman felt his huge cock begin to stir. He stretched and sat up which caused all activity in the room to cease as the harem candidates awaited their master's instructions. He motioned at a lithe Arab girl with perky breasts who had obviously been rubbing herself under a long black burka and asked "Why do you remain apart from the others my dear?"

She turned her head to look the prince directly in the eyes and he was shocked by the beauty of her slightly angular Arab face and her shock of raven hair. "My lord, for obvious reasons, the others decided to exclude me from their play."

Sulaiman laughed in surprise, "I can see little obvious in the decision to exclude one as beautiful as yourself."

As the lithe Arab blushed, the curvy Iranian disengaged her fist from her companion's gaping rectum and replied "If it pleases you my lord, we both find Ayesha very beautiful, but we were both put off by her huge tufts of sweaty hair at her armpits and crotch, and by her stinky body odour."

Sulaiman felt his cock spasm to its full girth at these words. "So, my beautiful... Ayesha?" he waited for confirmation, "let us begin where we left off a couple of hours ago. Please make yourself comfortable and tell me why you think you are worthy of my harem."

In a quiet voice and still blushing furiously Ayesha began: "My lord, I make no claims to having any particular talent or skill when it comes to the practice of sex. Unlike Molly, for example, I could only accommodate about two thirds of your huge Arab prong in my throat. "And unlike these two" she pointed to the Iranian girl and then the petite blonde, "I can neither take more than one prick up my perky ass, nor do I have a high enough pain threshold to engage in many of the more depraved masochistic activities."

Sulaiman's eyebrows shot up at this and he looked at the girls to Ayesha's right with greater appreciation. Finally, he turned back to the downcast Arab slut, "So my dear, what can you do?"

"It is perhaps not so much a talent my lord, as a state of mind. You see I am obsessed with the body in the natural state, that is to say unwashed and hairy. As you can see, unlike many of the girls who came before you today I am largely covered up by my burka. This has nothing to do with any self-consciousness – in fact I believe I have a wonderfully fuckable body – but simply because wearing this heavy garment under the blazing sun both causes me to sweat profusely and traps the sweaty stink. I know that many in your family have a predilection for hairy and sweaty bodies; I also know that many in your family tend to have hairy and sweaty bodies. I must say my lord, that there is nothing in the world that makes me hornier than to indulge in armpit licking, sweaty scrotum sucking, or stinky ass rimming – and I am just as happy to receive as to give."

Sulaiman considered Ayesha's words for a moment. She was certainly right about some of his family's dirtiest kinks. Indeed, one of his first memories had been watching several maids attend one of his uncles after battle practice. Without words four well-trained servants had descended on him; two of them had attached themselves to an armpit each and eagerly sucked the sweaty moisture from his matted hair, one of them had energetically cleaned his sweaty ass crack with her long frantic tongue, and another had roved around his body licking beads of sweat from his forehead, torso, and thighs, before spending several minutes fellating his sweaty and stinky toes. Sulaiman's cock stiffened as he remembered the sounds and the smells and he felt an immediate need to indulge in the most depraved acts with this self-confessed armpit and sweat slut.