Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 04

Story Info
Ty surprises Jasmine with a pair of handcuffs.
4.1k words
4.59
25.2k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress notes: The following story is as much about the current state of college football as much as it is about sexy coeds in bondage. Supposed student-athletes don't get paid anything, and aren't allowed any special benefits, while the coaches and administrators make millions. Somehow a lot of poor student-athletes wind up with nice cars, and stuff like that, though. While this story is not part of my Riverside series, it is similar to it. I chose the State University Panthers as my powerhouse football team because I like the colors black and silver, and catsuits are sexier than Bulldog or Eagle costumes.

Please read and enjoy all all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Dramatis Personae -

~Vincent Black – Brother of Vic Black, from my Riverside stories. Vincent (Vinnie) has always been a big fan of the powerhouse State University Panthers football team. His mind control abilities aren't nearly as powerful as his older brother's. He has used them to land a job with the Panthers as aRecruiting Coordinatorwhere he continues to use them to bring in the best players in the country for the football team, and the school's other sports teams as well. He also does what he can to keep that blue-chip talent as happy and productive as he can without getting the school into trouble. He is in his mid-forties, and a little overweight, with a thick head of slicked-back black hair.

~Jasmine Park – three-quarters Korean & one-quarter Japanese. Senior at State University, majoring in pre-law. She volunteered to tutor to help get into a top law school. Due to her attractiveness, she was assigned Ty Ross, without knowing the reason. Her parents are well off, but they couldn't quite afford to get her into an Ivy League school. Jasmine is very smart, but not quite enough to get a scholarship to get into an Ivy League school. She is 5'1" and 100lbs, with B-cup breasts and mid-back length hair. She is 21, and will graduate a year early, the following spring. Jasmine is the secretary for the Asian Students Association.

~Ty Ross – Five star freshman running back for the State University Panthers. He is reasonably smart, but only interested in football, sex, and partying, in that order. He has never had to try hard in school because of his football ability. He is just going to college to get into the pros. He is 18, black, 5'10", and 205lbs. He runs the forty in four-point-three seconds.

Recruiting Coordinator

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Saturday the Panthers played an away game against the number three ranked team in the country. Jasmine watched the game on her TV while doing Ty's homework and working on one of her papers. From the start it was a tough game. Jasmine cheered for Ty and the Panthers, but in the end, they lost their first game of the season.

Ty had over seventy yards rushing, but he was still bummed about losing. He also didn't get very much money from the boosters at the party on Sunday.

Ty was exhausted from practice the next few days. He explained that coach was pushing them even harder than usual because they had lost. Jasmine still gave him a blow job every evening, so he would be nice and relaxed while they studied. Afterwards, she would ride him till they both orgasmed while he laid on her bed.

Thursday night however, after they had studied a bit, Ty told her that he had a surprise for her.

"First though, I want you to strip," he told her with a smile, gripping her leash lightly. Ty liked for Jasmine to be leashed when he was there, so he could just grab it whenever he wanted.

Jasmine was barely dressed as it was. She pulled off her short, stretchy Panthers top, then unbuckled her studded belt and pulled down her tight short-shorts and tiny thong. That left her only wearing a pair of large black hoop earrings, her two-inch-wide spiked leather collar, a dozen bracelets alternating in silver and black on each wrist, and her shiny black platform heels.

"Alright, now close your eyes, and hold out your hands," Ty told her after she posed for him a few seconds.

"Ooh," Jasmine said with a cheerful smile as she held her palms out, and closed her eyes.

A moment later she felt something cold and hard touch the palm sides of her wrists, which were facing up. The touch was followed immediately by a familiar ratcheting sound, and a hardness encircling her wrists. Her bracelets made faint tinkling sounds as they slid down her wrists.

Jasmine opened her eyes to see a pair of shiny silver handcuffs locked around her wrists, between her hands and her bracelets. She knew that Ty had asked Deputy Allen about getting a pair of cuffs last week, but she didn't know he had actually gotten them.

"Cool," Jasmine said with a smile as she tugged against the hard cuffs. They were silver, with a short chain between the cuffs. Jasmine wasn't sure if they were exactly like Deputy Allen's, as she hadn't gotten a good look at those. These weren't as tight as when Deputy Allen had cuffed her, but she didn't think she could slide them off.

She tried, and failed. "Do you have the key?" she asked curiously, still getting a feel for the cuffs.

Jasmine loved the way the cold, hard cuffs felt on her wrists. The feeling, and sight, of them around her slender wrists was sooooo arousing. Knowing that she was practically helpless only made it worse.

"Of course, baby," Ty responded with a happy smile. Then he lifted her cuffed hands over his head, and put them behind his neck, with her cuffed and decorated wrists resting on his shoulders. "But don't worry about that right now," he said as he leaned in and gave her a slow, open-mouthed kiss.

With her hands trapped behind his neck, Jasmine was helpless as he pinched her nipples, and caressed her ass—not that she would have tried to stop him anyway. Jasmine had gotten used to Ty's touching her, and she loved it. The feeling of the handcuffs tight around her wrists made her even hornier.

Ty began undressing himself between eager kisses, soft caresses, and firm gropes of her helpless body. He lifted her cuffed wrists off his shoulders just long enough to pull his t-shirt off and toss it aside. Then he sat down on her couch. Jasmine climbed onto his lap and straddled him. She put her wrists back around his neck. He kept one powerful hand on her leash, and put the other one on her ass.

In seconds Jasmine was bouncing up and down on his rock-hard shaft, with him alternately sucking on her nipples, and kissing her. Jasmine's groans turned to little shouts of pain—mixed with pleasure—as he began spanking her bare ass.

Jasmine loved sex with Ty. Before he had started giving it to her hard and regular, she had never even considered wearing a collar, or being tied up. Now she wore a collar even when he wasn't there, and she loved it. Having her hands cuffed while getting fucked was great, but not quite as good as when Ty tied her hands behind her back with her leash.

When Ty stopped her bouncing a couple of minutes later, Jasmine groaned in frustration. He leaned over, and reached into his pants on the end of the couch. Jasmine was still impaled on his dick, and she was too busy nibbling on his ear and holding onto him to worry about what he was doing.

Ty sat back up, and lifted Jasmine's hands out from behind his head. Then Jasmine let out a smallhuhof confusion as he unlocked her left wrist. Her confusion quickly turned back to excitement as he pushed her hands behind her back and recuffed her.

Jasmine flexed against her cuffs then enthusiastically resumed bouncing up and down on his cock as he held her leash. The feeling of her hands cuffed behind her back sent another surge of arousal shooting through her. The harder she struggled, the hornier she got. It felt like the handcuffs were wired straight to her pussy. Jasmine let out a yelp of pain as Ty began whipping her with the end of her leather leash.

"Ugh! Ugghh! Ooooh! OOOOOHHHH!!!" Jasmine screamed out in orgasm several minutes of mind-blowing sex later. She strained against her cuffs as Ty kept whipping her ass and thighs with the end of her leash. Less than a minute later, Jasmine felt him tense, then erupt with his own orgasm.

"Damn baby. . . that was awesome," Ty said as he dropped his head back against the top of the couch.

Jasmine leaned forward onto him, pressing her B-cup breasts into his muscular chest, and laying her head on his broad shoulder.

"Awesome," she agreed contently. She was still impaled on his now-softening cock.

After resting a few long moments, Ty lifted her off his lap. His dick slid out of her pussy with a 'plop.' Jasmine swung around, and laid down on the couch. Her cuffed hands were underneath her, pressing into the cushion. Her toned legs were draped over his powerful thighs, with her calves and six-inch heels hanging off the other side. Ty smiled at her, then slapped her thigh, pushed her legs off his, and climbed to his feet.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he told her as he headed towards her bedroom, and the bathroom.

Jasmine was distracted by his muscular backside walking away from her, so it took her a moment to realize he wasn't uncuffing her.

"Hey! What about me?" she asked, rolling halfway over to display her cuffed wrists.

"Don't go anywhere," he replied with an evil grin as he disappeared into her bedroom.

Jasmine let out a groan of frustration as she flopped back down on the couch. She tried to slip out of the cuffs again, but it was hopeless. She was stuck. Unless she had the key. . .

Jasmine sat up, and began looking around for the handcuff key, hoping Ty had left it on the coffee table or something. With her hands cuffed behind her back, Jasmine either had to squat down low enough to reach his jeans—which where now on the floor—or crawl around on her knees.

She spent several minutes awkwardly searching for the key before giving up. As she stood up, she found out the hard way—by jerking her neck—that she had stepped on her leash. Finally gave up, grabbed the remote off her coffee table, and plopped back down on her couch.

Jasmine had to twist her cuffed hands to her side to change the channel. Her leash fell between her bare breasts. A few moments later she rolled over and laid on her stomach, with the remote in her cuffed hands on her back. That position was a little more comfortable.

Luckily Ty didn't take very long in the shower. Less than ten minutes after leaving—although it seemed longer to the cuffed and collared Asian—he emerged from her bedroom, and the adjoining bathroom.

"Miss me?" Ty asked with a grin as he strutted towards her. He was still stark naked, and damp from his shower.

Jasmine stared at him a few moments. "Asshole," she replied in mock anger.

When he got close enough, she kicked at him about half-strength. As she expected, he easily caught her foot.

Ty pulled her towards him as he put one knee on the couch. Grinning playfully, he rolled her over onto her back, and straddled her hips. Then he started tickling her.

Jasmine pleaded with him to stop as she laughed nearly uncontrollably. He responded with his own laughter, and kept tickling her as she tried to squirm away. Finally he stopped, and leaned down over her while keeping his weight off her. Jasmine's laughter turned to a contented smile as he kissed her softly on the lips. Her heart seemed to skip a beat as her lips parted. Suddenly, she broke out in giggles as he tickled her again.

"Asshole," Jasmine said a second time once he stopped, and she stopped giggling. Then she quickly lifted her head and shoulders and kissed him again.

While keeping his lips on hers, Ty grabbed Jasmine's leash, and pulled her to her feet as he got up. Several seconds later, he broke the kiss, then leaned down and picked up his boxers off the floor. Jasmine moved around a bit and flexed in her cuffs while she watched Ty get dressed.

"Now will you uncuff me?" she asked when he finished. She turned away from him, and stretched her cuffed wrists towards him.

"Sure babe," Ty responded cheerfully as he stepped towards her, pulling the key out of his pocket.

Jasmine was sure she had checked all of his pockets for it while he was in the shower.

"All you had to do was ask," he said as he inserted the key into the cuff.

Jasmine looked back and rolled her eyes at him as he released her. Once both cuffs were off, she rubbed her sore wrists. She suspected there would be red marks there for a couple of days.

"See ya tomorrow, baby," Ty said as he pulled her by her leash to him for another kiss. A few seconds later, he broke the kiss, and headed towards the door.

"Bye," she said as he left.

Jasmine followed him to the door, and locked it after he left. Then she took off her leash, and tossed it on her couch as she headed for her bathroom. Her collar landed on her bed as she passed it. She went into her bathroom, took off her heels and earrings, then turned on the shower. She was still wearing her bangles when she climbed in. After her shower, Jasmine wore them to bed as well, along with her nylon collar.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning Jasmine found noticeable marks on both her wrists from the handcuffs, as she had expected. As she got ready, she realized that her new black armlets would hide the marks. The armlets had a small hole for her thumb near one end to hold it in place. The other end went up to the tops of her biceps.

Jasmine slid twenty silver bracelets on each wrist over the armlets. She also wore a Panthers crop top, and a black denim mini with a silver studded belt. Her black ankle boots with silver platforms and six-inch heels completed her outfit.

Jasmine picked up a latte on the way to her first class. After class, she called Vinnie, and told him that her Dad had warned her again about spending money on clothes and stuff. She also told him that she still wanted to look her best for Ty. Vinnie was sympathetic, and told her that he would talk to Ty. He also suggested that she get her own credit card.

That Saturday, the Panthers were on the road again. Jasmine watched the game in her apartment while doing classwork. The Panthers won, and Ty finished with a hundred and six yards rushing, with one touchdown. Since the game was in the early afternoon, and only a couple hours away from campus, the team was still able to throw their Saturday night post-game party.

For the party, Jasmine wore her silver sandals with six-inch clear platforms and heels, her spandex hot pants with PANTHERS written on the ass in silver letters, and her skimpiest, tightest Panthers jersey with Ty's numbertwoon it. She slid twenty shiny silver bangles onto each wrist, with matching hoop earrings in her ears. Jasmine buckled a silver leather belt low on her hips, just for decoration. Her spiked leather collar went around her neck.

Jasmine spent extra time on her make-up and hair. She wanted to look her best for Ty. She put a coat of glistening lip gloss over her red lipstick. Then Jasmine spread a little shimmering glitter gel on her shoulders, as well as across her belly, and a few drops down her inner thighs. She also put some glitter gel around her eyes, including on her eye lids.

Once she was finished, Jasmine checked herself out in her mirror, and made sure she looked perfect. Then she went out into her living room, where Ty was waiting on her.

"Damn baby," Ty said with a smile as he climbed to his feet. "You lookfine!"

"Thanks," Jasmine said as she stepped into his arms and gave him a long, sensual kiss. She glanced at the TV, and saw that he was watching highlights from the Panthers game. That reminded her of something she wanted to ask him about.

"Ty, when I was watching the game, and I was wondering, why did the other team always have like three or four receiver guys, while we usually had two, or just one?"

Ty chuckled as he squeezed her ass. "Because they run a spread offense, and we have a pro-style offense," he explained as he cut off the television.

Jasmine frowned in confusion as they headed towards the door. "What's a spread offense?" she asked. "And a pro-style?"

Ty chuckled again as they walked out onto the second floor landing. "A spread offense is when they try to spread the field out from side-to-side, to create more space. A pro-style offense emphasizes ball-control and more short passes."

Jasmine still didn't quite understand what he was talking about. "Which one's better?" she asked as she followed him to his Camaro.

"Well, either can work, but they use a pro-style in the pros, and so do we, and since we won, I'd say pro-style," Ty said as he helped her into the car.

"Okay," Jasmine replied, still not really understanding.

Once they arrived at the party, Ty produced Jasmine's leash, and attached it to her collar. She was a little embarrassed at being led in on a leash, but a few words from Ty convinced her to go along with it.

Jasmine was curious how many collars she would see at the party this week since she had worn hers last week. A few minutes after they went in she had spotted half-a-dozen spiked leather collars like the one she was wearing. Not all of them were around the necks of co-eds either. Jasmine spotted one of the team's back up cornerbacks wearing one as well.

Everyone loved Jasmine's outfit, and leash. After she and Ty hung out awhile and danced a bit, Ty found an empty spot on one of the couches. Jasmine happily slid down into his lap. Almost as soon as she settled into place, Jasmine glanced down to see Ty pulling a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket.

"Ty!" Jasmine said in surprise. "Seriously?" She also felt a small twinge of arousal at the familiar sight of the steel bracelets.

"Yeah babe," Ty said as reached for her wrist. "It'll be fun."

Jasmine held her breath as he ratcheted the cuff closed around her wrist, between her hand and bracelets. Ty quickly took her other hand, and cuffed it as well. Then he guided her hands behind his head, like he had done the other night at her apartment.

Jasmine glanced around, then leaned in and gave him a long, sultry kiss. She twisted her body and swung her leg around, straddling him as she continued making out with him. Jasmine felt Ty's strong hands on her hips, then slowly move up her sides. His thumbs slid under her top, and gently rubbed her nipples.

When Jasmine came up for air, she saw that there was a small audience around them. They were far more interested in the handcuffs on her wrists than her and Ty making out though. The couple next to them were in the same position, and doing the same thing. Quite a few people wanted a closer look at the shiny cuffs.

Ty was only too happy to show them—the girls at least—the handcuffs, even while they were still around Jasmine's wrists. He even cuffed her behind her back, allegedly to show everyone how they worked.

Jasmine felt embarrassed, a little vulnerable, andarousedwith her hands cuffed behind her back while everyone was paying so much attention to her. Still, she posed as best she could for her admirers to see. Luckily Ty was by her side protecting her while he was showing off the handcuffs around her wrists. When the girlfriend of one of the linebackers wanted to try the cuffs on, Ty happily agreed.

Ty freed Jasmine, then handcuffed the tall African American girl. Her boyfriend, Josh, was looking on with a smile. A few minutes later another coed wanted to try them on. Jasmine was a little surprised to feel a pang of jealousy as she watched Ty cuff and flirt with the other girls. She had only been with him a few weeks, but she already felt close to him. Jasmine was still having fun though. As long as Ty was happy, she was too.

After Jasmine, and the first couple of girls, more seemed to feel comfortable enough to ask to try the handcuffs on. Ty spent the next hour or so handcuffing various girls at the party, both in front and behind their backs. Jasmine stayed close by, and watched how they reacted. Ty even let her cuff a couple of the girls, and the few guys that wanted to try.

12