Recruiting Help

Story Info
Wife recruits help for hubby to build a bar.
2.1k words
4.15
45.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18tilidie
18tilidie
12 Followers

This story contains wife watching and sharing. If this offends you, then move along. Characters are over the age of 21. This is my first story I hope you enjoy.

We were planning to have a pool party at our house on Saturday. My wife K had been excited cause some of our friends we haven't seen in along time were coming. She had all the RSVPs returned and there were going to be around 20 people there. K had planned for this for a month. I to, had plans.

Let me tell you about ourselves, we are not Ken & Barbie, I am 50, in decent shape. I'm 5'7" 190lbs. K, 49, is 5'2" (not going with weight, it can be deceiving) her measurements are 40DDD 34 38, blonde with beautiful legs and yes, her breast are magnificent! Her nipples are 4" round and are always pointing out thru her bra and blouse. Her ass is one I never get tired of looking at.

Friday night we were sitting out on the back deck talking and having a few drinks making sure everything was ready. "I can't wait to see Glen and Steve again. It's been so long." K said smiling almost to a perky feel. "They said that they can't wait to see you either, especially knowing that you will be in the pool." I replied. "yeah, they just want to see my cleavage" she said running her hands through her cleavage teasing me. Hell, who could blame them.

"Not sure if Lee will be bringing his girlfriend or not, I think there might be 3 single men and no single women here" I added "There will be...what, about 7 couples. At least you will not be the only woman tomorrow night"

"That's okay they will have fun"

"I think so too. Maybe I can recruit them to help build that bar you want by the pool. Better yet, maybe you can recruit them to help." As I reached over and flipped her nipple.

"Oh, you would like that wouldn't you? You are so bad."

Let me interject here, I have always had the fantasy of sharing her with another man. When I tell her stories or scenarios she always cums harder and quicker. Most of the time, she tells me she could not do that in real life, other times she tells me in the right situation and with enough alcohol you never know.

Well it was party time. K put on or black tankini with see through white cover-up. Her top was so low cut you could see the bottom of her boobs. It is one of my favorites that she wears. I told K she might have to flash the guys to get then to help us build the bar. She said "We shall see"

People start arriving around 5 p.m. We we are all in the back by the swimming pool as people would just let themselves in. When Glenn showed up he came on in the back and found K, he came up behind her and gave her a hug around her waist. When she turned around and saw his face and reached up to the hug his neck. As she stepped back, Glen got to look at her cleavage in her tankini. Without thinking he exclaimed "Holy Shit! Damn, I missed you."

"Eyes up Glen, you can oogle later."

As pleasantries exchanged all around, the party got into full swing. Everyone drinking and having a good time.

I caught up with Glenn and Steve and told them about the pool bar in which K wanted. I told them that K was going to recruit them to help out. They they said they were more me. But it might be more fun to get K to recruit them. We all laughed.

As the party was wearing down, there were still around 12 people hanging out. I asked K if she had talked to the guys about helping me. "Not yet, shouldn't be a problem. Steve, Lee and Glen haven't let me get too far away." She said with glossy eyes. She added "Baby, don't get too upset but they were feeling me up in the pool. I tried to stop them but Steve and Glenn had me cornered." I was not upset at all. Actually,I was turned on. I had so many dirty thoughts going through my head, I was getting a hard-on. I reach down to give my dick and squeeze, she saw me do this and reached with their own hand to squeeze me. She said " it really does turn you on, doesn't it?" I could not even pretend that it didn't. She said she would go talk to them to help build the bar.

As she walked off I looked around to make sure no one saw me with a hard on. I looked back up she was headed towards Steve. I saw them talk for a couple of minutes. He whispered in her ear, then they left around the house.

About 10 minutes later I saw her reappear with Steve walking behind her. She walked straight up to me and told me I had Steve to help build the bar. I look down at her cleavage and saw what had to be Steve's cum rubbed into her skin. She saw the look on my face and reached out and stroke my hard dick still in my swimsuit. She knew I had questions, she had me followed her out of earshot of everyone. K proceeded to tell me what happened.

"I asked him what it would take for him to help you build the bar. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to see and play with my boobs. So we walked to the other side of the house. When I turned around his hands went directly onto my tits and started squeezing and massaging them. He pulled my top down exposing both of my girls. Then started pinching my nipples and even reach down and started to suck one into his mouth. Baby I couldn't help it, it felt so good. He heard me moan and reached out and grab my hand and put it on his hard dick. I didn't even know when he took it out. I told him no, that the deal was to see and play with my tits. Then he started pushing on my shoulders and told me to get on my knees. I told him no that he could only play with my tits. That's what I was planning on doing. Baby I didn't know, then he started fucking my tits!"

I thought I was about to come in my swimsuit right then without even touching myself. I asked her if he had a nice one. She just looked at me ask me if I wanted to hear the rest of it. So I told her to continue.

"Anyways, he was sliding up between and baby he is THICK! About the same length as you, but so much thicker. His head is HUGE. It was all I could do not to stick out my tongue and lick it. He kept squeezing them together and fucking them. He came so hard I had to grab his legs keep him from falling. There was so much cum I had to rub it in my boobs. I didn't have a towel. I didn't know that's what he was going to do. But it did taste good. I had to get it off my fingers."

"K, I'm so hot right now, I want to take you inside and fuck the shit out of you."

"You're going to have to wait. We still have company and don't you want more help with the bar?"

"Oh my God baby I want to watch" She just smiled and said "Where's Glen?" And off she went. I thought my balls were going to bust.

Just like Steve, she walked up to Glen, talked and he whispered in her ear and off they go to the other side of the house.

This time I snuck around to get an angle where I could watch. Once they got on the other side of the house, K pulled her top down before she turned around. She cupped both of her tits lifting them up for Glenn to examine. He bent over and started sucking on her tits, reaching up with his hands taking over for hers. Squeezing her tits together as he put both nipples in his mouth at the same time. I saw her head tilt backwards knowing a moan excaped her mouth. Glenn got her nipples nice and hard and leaned back to admire her hard nipples. As he did, K reached out and grabbed his cock out of his swimsuit. I saw her stroking him as he pinched her nipples. As she went to her knees he held onto her nipples pulling them upwards. Still stroking Glenn cock pointing it at her nipples, K looked up at him and I saw him nod. And she then went to squeeze your tits together sliding his dick between them. I saw K look down watching him fuck her tits. She was moving them up and down along his shaft as he was humping against her. I saw her head look down again as he stood still as her head started going up and down. It was now Glen's turn to throw his head back savoring the feeling she was administrating to him.

About this time Lee walked up behind me, scaring the shit out of me. "Can I have next?"

"Damn, man! What the Hell?"

"I saw you you over here by yourself staring at something. I didn't know it was K! Can I go next?" Lee was not even looking at me as he spoke. I turn back to watch K "recruit" Glen to help with the bar.

"She is getting Glen to help me build a bar by the pool." I told Lee.

"Hell! I'll help. She can recruit me!"

I was so turned on, I did not want this to stop. I would have let her to recruit the whole damn party at this point. Watching her "recruit" help for me to build a bar not only turned me on but made me proud. I think every man wants to feel that his wife is desirable about others. Now I'm watching it!

"Sure, the more the merrier. Just tell her Steve since you over there. I'll fill you in later."

I turned back to see what K was doing. She had cupped and pushed her tits together, holding them up as Glen was jacking off creaming her tits with his cum. Lee walked over to them as Glen was slapping her tits with his cock. He looked up and saw Lee behind K with his big dick in his hand. K looked over her shoulder and I saw a smile as she looked at his monster. Glen backed up to give Lee his turn. Lee started where Glen left off, slapping his cock on K's tits. He was already hard as she opened her cleavage valley to allow him to start fucking her tits. Again, I saw K's head go forward and take him into her mouth. He didn't last long as he started cuming in her mouth. Passion must have taken over, K let go of her tits and grabbed his cock with both hands and jerked him off in her mouth. Glen stood there watching it all.

Something was said that I didn't hear. K looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she rubbed Glen's cum on her titties with one hand and stroked Lee's big dick with the other. She petted Lee's monster on the shaft as if to tell him that's all. Both guys congratulated each other on their good fortune as they walked away. I went over to K with my cock harder than I ever remembered it being.

"God, I love you baby!" Were the first words I spoke. "I love you more" she replied smiling, still running her hands over her tits and nipples, teasing me. We kissed and I could taste remanence of Lee. She rubbed my hardness and said "you will fuck me later after everyone leaves. Right now, I need a drink and dip in the pool to clean off. Hope nobody notices this." Looking at her chest.

The rest of the evening went normal. K and I had a marathon fuck as soon as the last person left. She told me everything as I came twice. K? Well, I didn't count. She was insatiable.

The guys are coming over in 2 weeks to help me build the bar. I've been thinking, after that recruitment maybe I should just supervise them.

I let you know if something happens.

18tilidie
18tilidie
12 Followers