Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Chantel arrives at The Jade Maid Club.
5.4k words
4.59
18.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Training Done, Chantel is On Her Way.

Waking up back in her cell, Chantel finds that her days being trained, orientated and broken off will here with the Burrows brothers are wrapping up. Mitch enters her cell and has her come back out and back into the house with him and Nate.

Mitch says, "Well Chantel, time has come for us to part our ways, you will be on your way to your new home and to meet your new owners."

Chantel replies, "Oh yes Master Mitch, it's scary but also very exciting for me."

Mitch adds, "Your belongings have already been shipped out to your new home and will be there waiting for you. Nate and I have picked out your outfit that you will travel in, it's very lovely and sexy for a new crossdressing sissy to travel in. You will be flying out to Toronto and will be picked up at the airport by staff from you new owners, your new employers. You will be living newly enslaved as a sissy maid and slut at The Jade Maid Club. It's a part of Luft Enterprises LLC, located in a suburb of Toronto, called Marksville."

She sits on her knees in her black maids dress, black pantyhose and heels listening to her new future.

Nate interjects, "They have long been turning faggot sissies like you into good, hard working sissy maids and better yet sluts for many years. Mitch and I have trained and sent them about 5 sissy girls before you. So Chantel they are a well oiled operation, keeping their sissy enslavement, slut service duty and lots of pornography all covered by a solid top cover business structure."

She asks, "So when do I leave?"

Mitch says, "Your flight is a red eye, departs at 11:00pm Pacific time, you should arrive by 7:00am Toronto time. The Jade Maid Club will have a driver or drivers pick you up at the airport."

She asks, "You say you picked out my outfit, that means I travel en femme?"

Nate says, "Yes, you live and travel as a girl now, you pass well enough Chantel, your quite cute as a femme sissy girl."

She asks, "What outfit will I wear?"

Mitch gets up and grabs it all from the spare room and drops it off on a table as he says, "This is your dress a short black lycra form fitting dress, which will go well with your black pantyhose and you black leather 5 inch spike heel pumps. We have this black leather cropped jacket, some silver hoop earrings, silver bangle style bracelets and a silver box chain for around your neck. You will shower up, do your make up and put on your wig. You will look very sexy on this flight, any guys will turn heads to see your sexy long legs in those killer heels."

She is excited, her fantasy after all so many years is coming true. Chantel is on a sissy maid and sissy slut journey as a sexy little sissy bitch, she says, "I love that outfit I will rock it Masters."

As the day passes Chantel finalizes a few things and actually enjoys the rest of the day with Mitch and Nate.

Meanwhile, at the Jade Maid Club in Marksville, owners, Carl Luftgrin and Barlow Jenkins are sitting discussing business stuff as the bring up the new girl, Chantel.

Carl asks, "So Barlow, what's up with this new sissy girl we are getting.?"

Barlow sips from his coffee mug says, "She is set to fly out here later tonight on a red eye. Mitch and Nate finalized her training and orientation."

Carl says, "In other words they broke her in very good."

Barlow chuckles, "Yeah, they did, the Burrows brothers are probably the best recruiters we have. They say Chantel will arrive nicely broken in for us. They charge a lot but are such great recruiters and trainers of new sissy girls."

Carl says, "You going to make sure Benny gets her here ok from the airport?"

Barlow says, "Yeah, I'm going to talk to him in little while here today."


Carl asks, "Do you have a pic of this sissy girl?"

Barlow pulls out his phone and fumbles for pics and he finds a pic that Nate sent him of Chantel dressed for her flight tonight, he says, "Here is a pic Nate sent me of her dressed for her flight out here tonight." as he hands Carl his phone.

Carl's eyes go big, he really enjoys her look, enthralled and very turned on by her magnetic visuals and feminine, sissy cuteness, "Huh, pretty damn cute, sexy outfit, you said, she gonna fly dressed like that?"

Barlow says, "Yep, might as well be a bit of eye candy."


Carl asks, "Is she trans or a cd?"

Barlow says, "A crossdressing sissy, we will trans her with hormones once she gets here and after Dr. Silvers or Dr. Strong evaluate her for us."

Carl says, "Shit she's lucky, she looks pretty damn femme for a cder, how old is she?"

Barlow says, "Well she's no spring chicken at age 44 but she is a youthful 44, I mean her pic does not show her for being a 40 something. Mitch and Nate say she in makeup looks about 10 years younger. She's said to pretty healthy looking, tall and sexy."

Carl says, "Well that is good, older girls have a shorter shelf life's but if Mitch and Nate Burrows spent a good amount time training and breaking her they must figure she has merit, how tall and heavy is she?"

Barlow says, " Carl they took 37 days to break and train her to their liking, as to her height and weight, Mitch told me she is 5'10" and came into their training at about 180-185lbs. During those, 37 days with them saw her loose about 10 lbs, so she is around 175lbs. I think we can get her down to about 165 according to Dr. Silvers. She figures Chantel should maintain a 165lb weight range given her height and how we will plan to use her here. The doctors will get her on hormones soon enough"

Carl hands back Barlow's phone and says, "Great, so she will be in about 7:00am our time tomorrow?"

Barlow says, "Yes, about 7:00am. I'm gonna tell Benny to get both Biff and Marty to pick her up."

Carl shaking his head, "Biff and fucking Marty our two resident dweebs. Fucking what? 23 year old twits, you guys still trust them on this?"

Barlow laughs, "Yes, they are idiots but they follow orders, work cheap and enjoy helping to keep our girls in line... Besides Biff is my nephew and Marty is his high school days best buddy. They are goofs but loyal...and did I say? They work for cheap. I mean let them fuck any sissy of ours or get some quick blowjobs here and there from our sissy sluts and they are happy."

Carl and Barlow wrap the meeting up, Barlow goes to Benny Holt's office on the 3rd. floor, Benny is the Business Administrator and head paper pusher for Luft Enterprises LLC and Jade Maid Club. Barlow reminds Benny about Chantel's flight arriving tomorrow at 7:00am.

Benny then proceeds to walk to find Biff and Marty. They are on the main floor staff lunch and lounge room playing video games. As Benny walks in he finds.

Biff yelling out, "Fuck you asshole for sniping me."

Marty laughing and sitting on the sofa throws his shoulder into Biff's, "You fucking suck at shooting games Biff."

Biff retorts, "Na uh, only if an asshole hides to snipe me, so fuck you prick."

Benny interrupts, "Do you guys ever fucking work?"

They both stop sit up and Biff speaks up, "Um sorry Mr. Holt, we just had time for a break, we got all tasks given to us this morning done already."

Marty interjects, "Yes sir, we are just blowin off some steam."

Benny says, "OK you two fuck heads, never mind about that, now listen good, maybe get a note pad and pen to write this down."

Biff scrambles and grabs a pen and pad as he says, "Ready Mr. Holt."

Benny says, "We got a new sissy girl coming on a flight tomorrow morning. Mitch and Nate Burrows recruited her, her name is Chantel. You two fuck wads will be at the airport before 7:00am and pick her up then bring her back here, do you both understand?"

Biff jotting notes says, "OK, ok, Chantel, new sissy girl at airport tomorrow by 7:00am."

Benny says, "Ok you got it, now don't fuck up, she's likely to be very nervous. So you two treat her well, she may be a new sissy maid but we want her to fit in well here. You two nimrods will be her first business contacts here."

Marty says, "Don't worry Mr. Holt, we are good with all the new girls since we began working for you guys. We will be at the airport before 7:00am. We will have a sign that will read 'CHANTEL' for her to find. Um do you have a pic of her sir we can look at?"

Benny pulls out his phone and finds the pic of Chantel he received from Nate and shows Marty and Biff.

Biff says, "Wow! She's pretty cute and sexy, look at them legs?"

Marty says, "Yeah killer legs in those black nylons and high heels, she a tranny or just a sissy cder?"

Benny says, "She actually a sissy crossdresser but a very feminine one, well broken in by the Burrows brothers."

Biff says, "Sweet...um Mr. Holt...um do ya think once we pick her up me and Marty can well.. you know pull her aside and well umm..."

Benny interjects, "What? have her suck you guys off or something?"

Biff sheepishly says, "Well...um yeah, I mean I got a boner from just lookin at her pic."

Marty says, "Well yeah..sir it would be a nice treat for Biff and me."

Benny says, "Well Mr. Luftgrin and Mr. Jenkins want to see her quickly tomorrow, but you two will probably be quick to blow your loads with her, so if you can squeeze in your blowjobs and not hold things up, Ok have your fun. But remember this girl is going to be nervous so treat her nice, you two got it?"

Biff says, "Thanks Mr. Holt, we will be quick with her and will take care of her as we bring her to you all."

Benny wraps up, "Well you two just don't fuck things up, tomorrow at 7:00am."

Back to Chantel's situation, it's coming time to head to the airport. Mitch, Nate and her had a nice dinner for her last day with them. Chantel showed her gratitude for being broken and trained by giving Mitch and Nate each a goodbye blow job, she enjoyed slurping up the cum each gave her. They both told her she's a pretty hot sissy girl and they feel she will do well living enslaved as a sissy maid and slut to The Jade Maid Club. They tell her it's a good club to work for as a sissy maid and slut. It's no picnic but the owners know their investments in having many sissy maids and sluts to peddle out and make money from.

They all arrive at the airport about 10:00pm. and Mitch as well as Nate follow Chantel through to her flight check in. She only has a purse and a small carry on bag. She is dressed very sexy in her short tight black lycra dress, black sheer pantyhose, black leather 5 inch spike heel pumps and her black, cropped leather jacket. Her light auburn with blonde hi-lights shoulder length wispy wig with cute face framing bangs and her very cute makeup makes her definitely eye candy at a relatively quiet time at the airport.

The three sit at an airport bar and have a drink, Chantel is very nervous. Her life here as a 'faux' man for 44 years is now over, her new life as a full time enslaved sissy maid and slut awaits her mere hours away.

Mitch says, "Chantel, things have really come your way, from fantasy to sissy enslavement, bet you never saw this coming?"

Chantel says, "You are right Master, I fantasized about this type of enslavement for most of my life, never much thought a opportunity to live it would come."

Nate says, "But here you are about to fly to a life enslaved into an organization that uses girls like you as sissy maids and sluts."

Chantel replies, "Yes Master Nate, I am blown away I am heading for a life of being owned and dominated, but oddly it is what I want, always I guess really have wanted it. Not sure if I may regret it, but as of now it's both scary and exciting."

Mitch says, "Well we actually found you a very interesting sissy girl to train and break down. All the girls we do this too are interesting but you are definitely going to be a most memorable girl we trained. You are the oldest we have broken down, most girls we have done are under 35, but you are extremely feminine looking once done up, almost trans like. You offered us up an interesting challenge to take a more mature but still sexy girl and break her into complete docility and submission."

Chantel smiles and says, "Well oddly I have a strong feeling of enamor to both of you men. You helped me find what I want and you both were so strong and tough on me. I'll never forget it and I know it will make my new owners be happier with me."

The three of them chat until Chantel has to board her flight. She says to both if they are ever out her way to please visit, she will never forget them as a bit of a tear wells up... This only validates how a submissive can identify and latch on to her dominant partners.

She finds her way to her seat on the flight, draws eyes of notably men by her dress as she walks down the isle and then sits. The flight is far from full, as she has the two other seats beside her empty. She is nervous but tries to keep calm. The aircraft is pushed away and taxis. Chantel realizes her next stop is thousands of miles away and filled with new people and new experiences.

For most of the 5 hour flight she tries to sleep, waking only when a meal is served. Eating she finds a gentleman in a seat beside her across the isle speaks.

"Hi, I could not help notice you and figure on this on flight to say hello and I hope you are not offended if I say you are very pretty. Most ladies do not fly as well fashionably dressed as you. My name is Richard."

Chantel smiles and says, "Hi, thank you, my name is Chantel."

Richard says, "I'm off to Toronto for a business trip, gonna be there for a few days, and you?"

Chantel replies, "Me, I'm moving out to a burb of Toronto, for employment, a big change for me."

Richard says, "I work for a company that sells security software."

Chantel says, "Me, I will be working in the hostess industry, I wanted a big change in my life."

The two of them chit chat for a while longer then Chantel gets a little bit of more sleep.

The flight lands in Toronto on time and pulls up to the gate by 7:03am. Chantel gets up on her heels, grabs her purse and carry on bag and with the other passengers walks her way off the plane and through the gateway. Waiting for her at the gate are Biff and Marty, Mart holding up a cardboard sign with 'CHANTEL'.

Chantel gets out to the walkway and is a bit nervous as this whole thing is new for her. Her life is and will continue to change. She scans around and soon sees the 'CHANTEL' sign held up by Marty. She walks towards them and once getting to them,

Marty says, "You must be Chantel."

She smiles and replies, "Yes, sir, I'm Chantel."

Marty says, "It's nice to meet you Chantel, I'm Marty and this guy here is Biff, we are the gofers for your new employer ."

She gracefully extends her hand and as each shake it she says, "It's nice to meet you two gentlemen...I'm a bit nervous, so please excuse me sirs."

Biff says, "No problem hun, come with us we will drive you to your new quarters."

Marty says as he scans me from head to toe, "Um...you are very cute, sexy..well..er hot. It's hard to believe you are a chick with a dick."

Biff slugs Marty's shoulder, "Come on man show our new girl some manners, she just had a long flight, all this is new to her."


Marty says, "I'm sorry Chantel, I should be more polite to you, please relax ok?"

The three of them walking out of the airport and to the parked car she says, "It's ok men, I know my purpose here, I am submissive and will be a sissy maid and slut to the business you two work at."

Biff replies, "Yeah but you are cute and very hot to my eyes Chantel."

Chantel says, "Thank you."

They get to a parked Ford Expedition SUV, Marty holds the back door for Chantel and helps her inside then closes the door. They get in front, Biff driving as they roll out of the airport parking lot. Beginning to navigate to the building that head quarters The Jade Maid Club.

Marty turns and looks at Chantel and says, "Um Chantel..um...one thing that Biff and I were allowed to get from you as we head to your new home is well a perk of well, ya..you know a blowjob each. I mean we mean no harm but we don't make much money as we are the gofers and joe boys for this operation but perks we are able to receive at times are well some sex with you sissy girls. We know you just flew over 5 hours but really my cock is busting at my pants zipper as you are so fucking hot. I'm sure Biff's is as well.

Biff interjects, "Um yeah, I would love to have you wrap your red lip coloured lips around my stiff cock Chantel...We wont hurt you or nothin like that but sure would like you to suck us off."

Chantel smiles and says, "Boys I may be tired but again I know my purpose here, I'll happily suck each of you off."

Marty soon finds a back ally and parking space in a commercial sector, being it's only about 7:30am it's still quiet as he parks the SUV and turns off the ignition.

Marty gets out the front passenger side and then hops in the back passenger side beside Chantel, his breathing is excited as he knows he is about to get a good blow job.

He says, "Thank you Chantel, I know you probably did not think you'd be sucking cock so soon but it will make my day if you pleasure me."

Marty pops open his pants and pulls his cock free it's swollen up to about 6.5 inches and is quite thick. Marty is uncut and is horny for Chantel's mouth. Chantel eases down, grasps his cock with her right hand and tugs on it for a few moments as Marty grunts and groans. She can tell this will not take long as he is already pre-cumming. Her mouth moves to it and her red lip coloured lips kiss its head then parts as her wet tongue feels Marty's cock slide over it. He groans and his eyes close, open, close and opens as he groans repeatedly. His hands run over Chantel's hair and she begins to bob on it and slurp saliva on it. She knows he will cum very soon as she aggressively works her mouth over Marty's cock and before you know it he is grunting out and stabbing his cock in her mouth as he cums a good thick volley of his hot semen.

"Ahhh...fuck...ohhh...yeah...fuck...fucking..great...Ahh thank you Chantel." as he pulls out, tucks his cock back in his briefs and does up his pants, "I love that you swallowed, men love girls who swallow their seed."

Biff is next and his experience is very much the same as Marty's except he is about 6.5 inches and cut white meat. He grunts like a boar in heat as he takes Chantel's blowjob and cums a torrent of hot sperm filled cream inside her slutty mouth. Chantel swallows every drop like a good slut would.

The boys happy now they get her to her new home and employer.

Pulling into the back parking lot of the Jade Maid Club premises, it's about 8:10am. Chantel is here, her new home, her new work place, life long fantasy has come true, she is enslaved as a sissy maid and slut. It's cool and cloudy as Marty opens the door for her and helps her out of the Ford Expedition, her high heeled feet planting firmly on the asphalt. She has proverbial knots in her stomach as she has no idea what is really in store for her here, but she must preserver as Biff and Marty walk her inside the back door of the building.

Marty says, "Welcome to your new home Chantel, I will say this, good girls have it easier here."

Chantel says, "Thank you."

They take her up to the 3rd floor where Mr. Holt will meet her and review her details with her.

Biff says, "Mr. Holt is a fair guy to you sissy girls, he does not put up with any bullshit but will make sure you are well looked after to provide in your way to the business. He knows the money invested in girls like you so he wants to make the money off you."

As the the get to his office Chantel sees a secretary, she's an older lady got to be in her late 50's or early 60's and looks trans. She finds out that she is. Older trans girls who are retired out often can get jobs in secretarial or administration for staying on and working for low enough incomes. They are given in another building a single room occupancy to live out their lives.

12