Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 12

Story Info
Chantel's first night as the club's new t-girl Dominarix.
3.1k words
4.54
10.1k
2

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve: Chantel's First Night as a Club Dominatrix

[One week after the dinner time encounter with Carl].

Carl in conversation with Barlow revolves around modifying a room in the complex into a Dominatrix play room/dungeon, for Carl's new girl to expand her role as to being a tranny dominatrix.

Carl asks, "Barlow how is the Dominatrix room coming along?"

Barlow replies, "Talked to Benny earlier, it's pretty well set up. Controllable lighting, video cameras with close circuit to this floor's offices and an ability to record video of Chantel Doming men to sell to the men after the session. It's mostly deep red in colour with black marble floors and black leather furniture and bondage equipment."

Carl says, "Sounds good, never did give much thought to offering Dominatrix services with a t-girl, but damn seeing Chantel Domme Biff and Marty last week, well she has that side to her. She looks to be a good 'switch'."

Barlow says, "Carl I know you and Chantel are romantically attached now, but let me say this, Yes! she's looking good as Domme. I think good money can be made by her to a new clientele. There are a lot of otherwise regular men who get off on the thought of a tranny girl Domming them."

Carl replies, "Hell yeah, and I love my t-girl lover is one who looks good at doing such."

Barlow and Carl end their meeting and both get on with their duties.

Chantel has been out and buying a Dominatrix wardrobe and tools, paddles, cat o nines, other whips and various bondage gear. The dungeon has a bondage bench, a pillory and a tall thin standing cage to restrain subs in a tight vertical position. Some fur rugs and pillows too. The Dominatrix dungeon is near ready to put into use.

Chantel has her other responsibilities to look out for and liaison with the club's sissy maids and to work with all of its male minders/staff. Biff and Marty are much, much better men and more professional with Chantel and all the girls now. The chit chat is how Chantel's Dominatrix work is coming along and her dungeon.

[24 hours pass by]

It's ready and she enjoys showing it to her maids as well as male staff. They are all approving of this new business venture and all feel Chantel looks to be a good Dominatrix. Carl comes down into Chantel's new Dominatrix dungeon as she walks around looking at all of it.

Carl asks, "Well babe, what do you think?"

Chantel in a black mini-dress, black sheer pantyhose and black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps, walks up to Carl as he stands there and she wraps her arms around his shoulders as she says, "I love it Carl, it looks like a fun place for me to work in. I want to make you a lot of money Carl. I hope I can drive willing men wild as I toy with them here."

Carl takes his right hand and wraps it around her head as he pulls her into his lips and he kisses her deeply and passionately, he says, "I see you doing very well here hun...very well. Lets go for lunch."

[First Friday Night since the Dominatrix dungeon is ready].

Chantel in her dorm room readies for her first night as a Dominatrix at the now named "Dungeon of Miss Chantel" She nicely showered and made up in evening chic, powerful smokey eyes, blood red blush and lipstick. She has on a high cut black satin panty and matching black satin bra. She pulls from her hosiery drawer a pair of black sheer stockings with lace tops. She joyfully pulls each stocking up her long sexy legs and attaches each garter belt suspender clip with lustful joy over the sexual power these stockings give her. She takes a tight fitting red satin blouse and buttons it up over her body. She takes a black leather pencil skirt, too short to cover her stocking tops, but she does not want these sexy stocking tops covered. A wide red cincher belt, red velvet with ebony coloured stone choker wraps her neck. Gold and ebony drop earrings and alternating gold and ebony bangles on both wrists. Though many months of hormones have feminized her body she still wishes to put on a bleach blonde wispy shoulder length wig.

Chantel walks to her shoe rack and pulls out a new pair of red leather 4 inch spike heel over the knee boots. She slips each leg into a boot and licking her ruby red lips as she zips up the boots so that they caress her lovely long legs. She stands up walks to her full length mirror and enjoys the reflection of her sexy hot t-girl body in such sexy clothes and boots. A spritz of some Chanel No. 5 and off to her dungeon to meet her first paying client.

As she walks down the hall to the elevator, sissy girl twins Candace and Megan Moffit stop and tell her she looks great. They are off to their night time street walking for the club. Chantel thanks them. As she gets on the elevator Biff happens to be on and his eyes go wide in total lust at Miss Chantel.

Biff says, "My God you look so hot Miss Chantel, Oh my God your client will have a totally hot time with you."

Chantel smiles as she make eye contact with Biff and replies, "Thank you Bifford. I will enjoy making men hot for a t-girl Domme like me."

They both get off the first floor, Biff goes to the SUV that he will use to drive the girls out to their assigned street walking areas. Chantel walks to her brand new Dominatrix Dungeon.

Inside she checks the clock and sees her first male client is soon to arrive. His name is Bruce a 41 y.o. 6'0" 200lb. white, engineer of English background, divorced and looking for a first time hook up with Tranny Dominatrix.

It's 6:04 pm as Bruce enters the room and he sees Miss Chantel sitting on a red velvet over stuffed chez lounge. His eyes go wide with excitement and he gulps as he says, "Good..Good Evening Mistress Chantel."

Chantel sits up her legs and feet up on the chair as she sits on her hip and replies, "Well hello Bruce, nice to meet you, if you may help your Mistress up from her chair."

Bruce graciously extends his right hand and Chantel places her right hand in his as she gets up on her high heel booted feet. Bruce enjoys looking at her from head to toe. She asks if he has his black stain thong on under his black jeans? He tells her that he does. She walks him to a clothing rack and pulls off a black t-shit, cropped short with the word SLAVE embossed in front and in back.

She says, "Put this on and come back out with it and your black satin thong only."

Bruce replies, "Yes Mistress Chantel." as he walks to the change area.

The dungeon has closed circuit cameras wired to both Carl's and Barlow's offices. Carl is in his office and watches intently his sexy girl friend and lover as a club Dominatrix soon have her way to a horny male sub who wants an erotic ride of domination from a t-girl Dominatrix.

As Chantel waits she sees sub Bruce walk out barefoot in his silk thong and cropped black t-shirt with the word slave front and back. He's very sheepish as this is new to him but he is excited.

Standing before sexy tall Chantel with her red leather 4 inch spike heel over the knee boots planting her feet to the near black stained wood floor she commands, "On your knees slave."

Sub Bruce complies saying, "Yes Mistress."

Bruce's lovely and well engorged cut white cock has slipped out from his tiny black silk thong as he looks at it standing at attention before his Mistress. Chantel's sees this luscious hard cock at attention for her as she takes a black tasseled riding crop and maneuvers it under this hard cock, toying with it as Bruce is in sexual arousal and fear.

Chantel says, "Well, somebody is happy to see me...right slave Bruce?"

Bruce coughs, eyes down and says, "Um, yes Mistress Chantel, oh my God you are wonderful and I want to please you Mistress."

Chantel takes her riding crop and lifts Bruce's chin up so he makes eye contact with her piercing, smokey made up eyes and her blood red lips, he sighs in lust.

Chantel commands, "Kiss my boots slave, kiss the until I tell you to stop slave."

Upstairs on the c.c.t.v. Carl is excited at what he is viewing as he finds himself beginning to touch his cock while it is still under his pants and briefs.

Bruce begins to kiss Miss Chantel's sexy red leather boots. He kisses over and over from the pointed toes up the shafts and around each sexy spike heel. This action is turning Chantel on with here feminine, sexy t-girl power, she says, "Mmm nice my little slave...mmmmm...so nice. Now lick my boots."

Bruce changes from kissing her boots to full on licking them again from the pointed toes up the shafts and back around each spike heel. Bruce's cock is so hard it is pulsating in an erotic dance, he so wants to touch and stroke it but he does not as he knows Mistress has not given him her permission, so he endures wanted pleasure and pain from this hard cock of his.

Back upstairs in Carl's office sitting watching this on c.c.t.v. Carl has his cock out and in his hand he says to himself, "Fuck Chantel... jeez girl you are the package, the fucking full meal deal. Bitch you know how to drive a man wild with your sexy feminine wilds. God Dammit you will make me stroke one out here too just watching sexy you...Yeah, you go girl, give it to slave Bruce."

Chantel's heat builds as she has slave Bruce stop licking her boots and he thanks her for the honour. He kneels before her his cock at attention as she lightly taps it with her riding crop and he winces from it. She knows the pleasure and pain will intoxicate him as he will be putty in her t-girl hands. She has him look up at her and she sees the lust and the fear he has. She attaches a dog collar to his neck and a leash. She then has him walk around behind her on his hands and knees where he can watch her every step in her spike heel boots and hear the sexy clock clock of the spikes on the black marble floor. He whimpers as he walks on his hands and knees with her and she loves it.

Chantel takes him to the red velvet over stuffed chair as she sits in it and he kneels before her. She commands him to make her a drink from the bar, a simple Rye and Coke. Bruce gets up, asks to be excused and once allowed he walks to the bar and mixes her the drink. As he walks back his tent pole look alike cock leads the way and he bows as her serves her the drink. She takes it sips it and tells her slave he is a good slave and then she takes her riding crop and teases his stiff cock to his lust and torment. Chantel orders slave Bruce back onto his knees.

She commands him by saying, "Ok my little slave take you hands and run them up my boots then slide them up my stockings and hike up my tight leather skirt."

Bruce says, "Yes Mistress." as he does as he was told. Once he has her skirt lifted her stocking tops, garters and back satin hi-cut panty are all exposed.

Chantel lays back, horny herself says, "Now! pull down my panty."

Bruce takes his hands and sensuously pulls Miss Chantel's panty down. Out pops her stiff 5+ inch uncut white cock, inches from his face.

Chantel says, "Do you like what you see slave Bruce?"

Bruce replies, "Oh yes Mistress, but...but I'm nervous. I've never be like this with another cock."

Chantel gently brushes Bruce's face with her right hand, her red nails hi-lite such a gently brush of his face. She says, "Oh hun, you will enjoy this, as a sub you know you want to suck t-girl cock, you crave it slave, hunger for it...You want to please your Mistress."

Bruce looks at her and says, "Oh yes Mistress I want to please you so bad."

Chantel says, "You may suck my cock now Bruce, make me happy."

Bruce anxiously says, "Yes Mistress." as he slips her cock into his wet and now wanting mouth.

Bruce gets into this new experience for him as Chantel's cock dances around his tongue. He begins to bob on it trying to make her so horny that he will cum. The feeling of Miss Chantel's cock in his mouth drives him wild as he submits to a desire he has longed for most of his life.

Upstairs in Carl's office he is stroking his engorged cock viewing this incredible Domme /sub session on c.c.t.v. He says to himself, "That is right hun.. make slave Bruce pay for the privilege to please you... make him ache, his rock hard cock and his wanting to stroke himself to orgasm as he sucks your t-girl bitch cock... Oh God my girl Chantel, you are a Dominatrix Queen."

Chantel moans as Bruce performs wonderfully on her hard t-girl cock. Bruce enjoys such pleasure and he works her cock wanting to have her cum and hoping she will let him cum soon too. This pleasure and honour of slave Bruce results in Miss Chantel laying back in the chair, eyes rolling back in her head as she groans and shoots out a wad of her hot t-girl cum, filling Bruce's virginal mouth with her glorious jizz. The ecstasy he brings to her pleases her.

Back up stairs Carl could not help as he watches this and shoots out his cum from him jerking himself off, the jizz of his sprays onto his office floor, all over the carpeting. He will have to clean it up but he is lost in his voyeristic lust as his girlfriend club Domme made a willing slave ejaculate her.

Bruce is in total lust to swallowing Chantel's sweet hot t-girl cum, he begs her to allow him to cum now. Chantel has him stand up and she grabs his aching balls with her left hand and her right hand strokes his stiff cock. It only takes moments for slave Bruce to let go and Chantel allows him to cum in her left hand, filling it with his own hot gooey cum, her sub is mentally lost in wild lust to do this. Once he is spent Chantel commands him to his knees and lick his jizz off her hand, licking each finger and her palm clean of his own jizz. He has melted to her t-girl Dominatrix femininity. She then dismisses him to the change room to put on his street clothes as she lays in the chair and relaxes.

Minutes later Bruce walks back out in total zen of blissful stress relief as he thanks Miss Chantel profusely for a wonderful evening and he tells her she is the hottest chick, t-girl or not he has ever been with. Chantel tells him she is pleased he found his joy and hopes to meet up with him again as he then walks out of the Dungeon.

Chantel sitting in the red chair and relaxes fro her first true Dominatrix session when the door opens up as Carl walks in.

Chantel says, "Hi Carl, my first session as a Domme ended and went well."

Carl walks up to her leans into her as she sits and says, "Fuck yeah, I watched on c.c.t.v. babe you were fuckin incredible." as he then kisses her passionately.

Chantel then asks, "You thought it was great Carl?"

Carl sits beside her arm around her shoulders saying, "Fuck yeah...I honestly could not help but jerk myself off to all you did to slave Bruce. You were fuckin hot, you sexy bitch, you fuckin sexy bitch." They kiss again with tongue, he adds, "I fucking want you. I fuckin need you babe right fuckin now."

Chantel says, "Ok darlin I have time." as she looks at the clock on the wall and sees her next appointment is 30 minutes away.

She asks where? Carl has her turn around on this overstuffed red velvet chair and kneel, pushing her sexy ass up and out. Once she does Carl's pants are down and so too are his briefs as he strokes his growing engorged cock. He takes some lube and gets her backside ready then he slips his cock up her ass as he begins and is so horny as he fucks her. They are both hot for each other, Carl especially so as he so loves to fuck his girl's hot tranny ass. They both grunt and groan together and Carl knows how to hit Chantel's prostate and this make her wild and her sexiness and lust makes Carl more lustful as well. This craziness has Chantel blow her wad of hot jizz onto the cushion of the chair and then Carl lets his volley of hot cum fill deep up her sexy ass.

As he pulls out he thanks her for being his girl and such a fucking great t-girl Domme as well now to this club. Chantel tells Carl she loves her new life and she loves him as she fixes her outfit.

Before Carl leaves as she has another sub male client to enter soon he tells her he is off next weekend on a business trip and he now wants to take her along with him. They will fly out to Los Angeles for an adult movie business convention next Friday afternoon and will be gone until Monday Morning. It's a business trip but they will have fun too. Chantel tells him that is great and she will be ready to go.

Carl kisses her and leaves as he walks out her second male sub enters for his turn of t-girl Dominatrix submission. Chantel eyes her new submissive male client with lustful eyes of her now feminine domination.

******************************************

Chapter Thirteen to follow soon.