Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 13

Story Info
Chantel and Carl on a business trip to L.A.
7k words
4.47
6.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen: A Business Trip to an Adult Movie Convention, Carl and Chantel Consummate a True Loving Relationship.

Carl says, "Chantel make sure you pack well but not slutty ok. I will have you travel with me as my girl friend and secretary. Dress nice but casual for our flight but of course still be an eye catcher ok?"

Chantel replies, "Ok hun, I figured to pack as such, sexy and sophisticated but not slutty."

Carl says, "Robert our driver will be taking us to the airport in about 30 minutes."

Chantel says, "Ok hun."

Chantel puts on a white t-shirt and a pair of black denim skinny jeans. She zips up a pair of black suede ankle boots with 4 inch spike heels. Her light auburn with blonde hi-lites wispy shoulder length wig is on and she grabs a pink cropped denim jacket and her black suede over the shoulder purse.

Carl comes back to see how she is doing and he is immediately smitten by her chic and casual look. They kiss and walk out hand in hand past other girls and staff as they get in his limo and off to the airport.

At the airport they clear all customs and boarding procedures to be seated together on their flight in first class. They will have a few hours to just rest and enjoy the flight and each other. Chantel passes very well as a t-girl and is mature enough to carry herself with her Beau Carl. The business trip is a few days at a Adult products and movie production convention. Carl wants to build up The Jade Maid Club's own movie production facilities and this convention will help him in doing this.

The flight lands in Los Angeles about 5:15pm Pacific Time. The two of them clear customs and are in a cab to their hotel by 6:00pm. They rest and unwind for about a 1/2 hour then go out for a late evening dinner, both electing to stay casual. At dinner Carl discusses Chantel's new venture as a transsexual Dominatrix and her feedback is excitingly positive. They both feel that good money will be made. Many regular men do get off on being dominated by a tranny dominatrix. It's a sexy taboo for them.

They look forward to the convention Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon as well. Carl says he is going to wine and dine Chantel Saturday evening so she will get a good opportunity to dress up classy, sexy to the nines Saturday night.

After dinner both are tired and jet lagged as they both decide to just turn in early and are happy in bed together Chantel in her long white stain negligee and Carl in a P.J. top and his briefs. She smiles and feels at peace as Carl holds her in his arms as they fall a sleep. Before Chantel drifts to sleep she lays and thinks where her life has come from over the last now near 8 months. Becoming a sissy maid and slut to a adult company and to be on hormones as she accepts her transsexualism and now in love with her man Carl.

Morning arrives as Carl and Chantel ready for a day at the convention. Chantel after showering, doing her cute and sexy daytime makeup dresses a bit more seductively. She has a white lace bra and lace panty on. She pulls on a pair of suntan pantyhose and puts on a white corduroy shirt dress with cute gold buttons up front. The dress is a bit above her knees and has a seductively high slit. Her light auburn with blonde hi-lights wig, wispy down to her shoulders sets her look nicely. As Carl dresses in a black button down shirt, khaki pants and black dress shoes, Chantel pulls out a pair of white leather, 4 inch spike heel knee boots and zips up each boot over each leg. Standing up and looking in a mirror she sees she is cute 'n sexy and she takes her right hand and plays with her hair while looking in the mirror and makes sexy and pouting faces as she then smiles. Carl walks out from the bathroom and sees her as he comes from behind her, places his hands on her shoulders and kisses her on her neck as she giggles then kisses him on his mouth.

Carl says, "You look great Chantel...Love your dress, your boots, your makeup and hair, I already have hard on for you."

Chantel giggles and replies, "Mmmm sounds good dear, I love the thought of your hard on and Mmmm so want it inside me, but we have a convention to go to."

Carl kisses her again, then says, "Yeah you are right but dammit you make it hard for me to concentrate...I will make love to you later babe."

Chantel smiles, spritzes on some perfume, sees it's to warm for a jacket so she will go in her dress only and grabs her white purse tossing it over her shoulder. Carl and her walk out if the hotel room and to a cab that will take them to the convention. Everywhere they go eyes oggle Chantel, Carl and her see it and love it. Carl loves seeing how his sexy t-girl passes as a hot chick and his chick. Chantel loves the feeling of eyes on her cute and sexy body and look.

As they get to and tour the convention, looking at products and software, tending to some seminars on adult movie making and production, Chantel the sexy vixxen t-girl she is loves making sure people and notably men see her in her sexy but not too revealing dress and boots, thinking how many may have hard ons for her.

Carl loves walking around hand in hand with his tall, sexy and oh so feminine girl. Even when she is read by other men and these other adult business men sometimes quietly talk to Carl about her, he tells them she may be trans but she is a hot, vibrant, sexy chick who knows how to please a man... her man, she knows her place as an empowered by her sexy femininity as a t-girl to keep her man happy. The other men who talk with Carl about this, love hearing this and truly feel a lust for sexy Chantel.

They afterwards go out to a nice dinner at a local club and relax to a nice meal and drinks. Carl loves seeing how the drinks make Chantel more playful and lustful. He too is feeling good to the drinks and they both go to the dance floor of a club and dance with Chantel being on display by her white shirt dress tan hose and white high heel knee boots. The sexual heat building between Carl and her finally consumes them as they hail a cab and get back to their hotel room. Inside they are consumed with their love 'n lust.

Carl walks her to the bed and sits her down as he unzips her boots and removes them. He drops his pants and removes them. He then takes his black shirt off as he stands in his socks and briefs. Off his socks go as Chantel stands back up and Carl ravishingly unbuttons her shirt dress and pulls it off. Chantel his now quite feminine looking t-girl body with firm but cute titties from her now about 8 months of hormones and her hips are boyishly girly from said effect of hormones. Her white lace bra and panty show with her suntan pantyhose covering her long, lean sexy legs. Carl has Chantel lay back on the bed and he pulls down and off her pantyhose, tosses them to the floor. He then lays on top of her as they both hug and kiss, heat building up and lustful love carries them away sexually. They kiss and between kisses cry each other's names and Carl has such a massive hard on, he needs it serviced by his little t-girl honey. He gets up on her torso and nudges forward as Chantel packs more pillows behind her head. Carls hand moves his hard cock up to Chantel's lips, her red lipstick smears its bulbous head as he tells her it suck it now.

He moans as he watches his stiff cock slip past her lips and rides over her wet tongue. He smiles and his eyes glow with lust as Chantel performs fellatio on her lover's cock and she is intoxicated by it in her mouth. The moaning and groaning by Carl is wild and Chantel slurps and sucks her man's rock hard cock more and more passionately. This is what the kind of dutiful and loving girl to this dominant man wants to give him. He knows it and she knows it.

Carl's cock is probing Chantel's mouth with growing desire to want to cum. He wants his chick to take it, taste it and swallow his man juice. Chantel loves having her man on top of her as he pushes his cock in her wanting mouth. She feels him get closer and closer to ejaculation, she with her eyes shows she wants it, she craves it, Carl to cum deep in her mouth and his eyes lock with hers as he thrusts his cock in her mouth and he lets go...He lets a thick wad of his hot, gooey semen fill her mouth and she swallows it all and every loving drop of his cum he feeds her.

Once spent, Carl pulls out from her mouth, sighs, adjusts to lay on her and kiss her with grateful love. Chantel wraps her arms around Carl as he lays with her. He tells her that was a great blow job and he loves her dearly. Chantel whispers that she loves him and loves his male strength and dominance over her as it's so exciting for her. She tells him she will always wish to be there for him, she loves him and she loves the type of relationship they now have.

They lay in bed for a few minutes, then Carl says he will ring room service for Champagne and strawberries.

As they lay in bed waiting for strawberries and Champagne Carl and Chantel talk and enjoy each other. As room service rings their door Chantel gets under the covers and Carl puts on a robe, gets up and lets the server in as he rolls in a cart of Champagne and a bowl of strawberries. He tips the server and soon pours Chantel and him a glass of Champagne, then sits on the bed beside her and feeds her a strawberry. They toast and sip Champagne. They eat strawberries sip Champagne and both feel no pain as they enjoy this warm, loving evening.

Carl says as he wraps his arm around Chantel's shoulders, "I love you Chantel, I have not felt this type of love in a long time. I never envisioned falling for one of my sissy girls, but you have always been different to my eyes. I never want to hurt you and I want to be with you as I hope you with me."

Chantel sips from her glass and replies, "I certainly never thought I'd fall for you as the club owner and a man responsible for me living my fantasy. But I love how my life has gone, I love submitting to you as a strong man's woman, I love that feeling. I love my new role as a Domminatrix but I love being your chick, your girl. I love being trans and I want to be with you for life Carl."

They kiss and then Chanel gets up out of bed as Carl watches her spring in her panty covered ass and bra, she goes in the bathroom for a minute or so. Inside she lubes her backside then walks back out, sits on a chair, zips her white high heel knees boots back on, looks sexy and sultry at Carl as she walks to the coffee table, bending over tossing her ass up and out, her boot heeled feet planted firmly as she tosses her hair back and looks over her shoulder.

She says, "Carl, I want you, I need you, please make love to me..fuck me you stud."

Carl gets up and out of his robe, walks over to Chantel, pulls down that sexy white lace panty and begins prepping her backside for his cock to make love to her as she craves for it. The sight of her bent sexily over the coffee table, those white leather high heel knee boots on, white panty and bra well Carl has a stiff cock just wanting to hunt for some t-girl ass.

She looks over her shoulder at Carl and begs, "Please Carl, please Carl fuck me, fuck me, I'm your little bitch...I need you to show me you are a man and I'm your willing sex pot girl. I need you, my love, Ohhh...gawd fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, make me yours."

Carl slaps her sexy butt cheeks, opens them up and has his stiff cock slip past her sphincter. He grunts as he thrusts past it and Chantel moans and whimper's for this thrust. Carl works slowly but with authority his stiff cock as he pushes in and backs out over and over. Chantel sighs and moans in lust as she feels her man's stiff rod bang her backside, her eyes role up and down. The both of them feel the heat, the lust, the excitement of this love making.

Carl enjoying the deep probing of his t-girl's backside says, "Ohhh...gawd...ohhhh...Uhhhh. man girl...I...I love your tight fucking ass... Chantel...you are so sexy...so hot...I love fucking you.. Ohhh...ahhh...yes girl."

Chantel sighs and moans, "Mmmmmm..ohhhh..yes...ohhhh..ahhhhh...fees so good.. Oh Carl..oh Carl...you are hitting my g-spot...ahhhhh...ahhhhhh... I'm gonna...gonna cum...damn...you are so..so good Carl."

The two of them work well together and Carl bangs his girl deep and hard, she can't help but not to cum from his loving prostate fuck. Chantel is in total lust 'n love at the feeling of her prostate orgasm. As she is shooting out her splooge of t-girl cum on top of the coffee table, Carl like a raging bull blows wad after wad of hot, manly jizz deep up her rectum. The volume of his cum filling inside her, wets her butt hole and it's an incredible feeling for her and for Carl, her stud of man.

Carl now slows and pulls out sighing as he does and he kisses the back of Chantel's neck as she remains bent over the coffee table standing in her panty, bra and high heel boots. Carl backs away telling her he loves her and she is a most incredible woman, t-girl or otherwise. Chantel leans over her pool of t-girl cum and licks it off the coffee table.

Carl cleans himself up and puts his briefs back on as he then lays in bed. Chantel walks to the bathroom, wipes up and zips her boots off as she then puts on her white satin negligee over her bra and panty then scampers to the bed, crawls in kisses Carl and the lay together, she in his arms as they joyfully go to sleep. An early start awaits them in the morning.

6:30am Carl is up and showering. Today is a day he plans to make some purchases for The Jade Maid Club's expanded video production studios. He wants to take his club's adult video production up to a more higher quality.

By 6:40am Chantel is up and lying lazily in bed after a great night of love making with a man who she now loves dearly. She lays head on pillows, staring out the early morning window, hearing Carl showering she thinks, 'Chantel what has happened to you over the last 8 months? I mean you found your way into having your life long sissy fantasies become real. You were taken, locked away for 37 days being broken in and trained by the Burrows brothers to be ready for a life of sissy servitude. You then traveled across the country joining a group of other sissy maids and sluts, all who actually desired to become enslaved at The Jade Maid Club. They groomed you to their activities, had you become a hard working maid and slut. Earning your keep and making good profits as a slut and in pornography. Like the other sissy girls you accepted being made into a hormone filled transsexual. You accepted living as a sissy maid and slut. Then a 180 degree turn as Carl Luftgrin revealed to you his interest in you and as the last weeks passed by his growing affection for you. You never thought you'd find love as a t-girl sissy but here you are in Los Angeles with Carl and both of you in love. Your new endeavor for the club as a Transsexual Dominatrix looks to be going well. But girl will things go further? Will you loving relationship with Carl be a short one or a long one? Does he truly see you as his love or are you just an infatuation for him? I mean you are only a transsexual woman, is that enough for Carl? Can you see maybe one day you even becoming Mrs. Chantel Luftgrin?' A smile comes to her face over such and her lucid thoughts preclude her from hearing Carl talking to her.

Carl repeats, "Hun...hey hun are you hearing me. Chantel (he whistles) babe are you listening?" as he sits on the bed and this draws her attention.

She snaps out and says, "Oh sorry babe, I was just thinking."

Carl kisses her on her lips sensuously, "What are you thinking about."

Chantel looks deeply into his eyes and asks, "Do you love me? Or am I just a t-girl infatuation?"

Carl pauses and then answers as he pets her hair, "For a while I was infatuated with you. I never met a t-girl like you, but now Chantel I love you and mean to keep loving you. I'm 53 years old divorced with two adult kids. I am a successful business man with many business ventures. I enjoy the stimulation of operating 'The Jade Maid Club' it may be legally on the edge but it's all consensual, all you girls agreed to your roles and lifestyle. My other staff are all legally paid as employees. This club keeps me feeling young and vibrant. Yes, I enjoyed and enjoy the power, money and even the sex I have had with all my sissy girls, but Chantel I love you so it's different."

Chantel asks. "Do you love me more than just a squeeze? Do you see more from us?"

Carl strokes her hair and says, "Yes, I do. I want to be with you for life. My first wife will be my first wife, I love my adult kids, they have rolls in my other businesses but I do not want them to be a part of The Jade Maid Club. That business is solely mine and Barlow's. They know of my growing relationship with you and realize by my business ideals that it's a part of me and they are ok with me seeing where you and I may go. It will go further hun."

Chantel kisses Carl and thanks him, she does not want to push it too far too fast though. She gets up showers, does her makeup and dresses today in her white lace bra and panty a white satin blouse, black skinny jeans over her suntan pantyhose ands she zips up cute 4 inch spike heel black suede ankle boots. She puts on her pink denim jacket and grabs her white purse as Carl wears his black button down shirt and he too puts on black jeans with black Reebok walking shoes. They have breakfast in the Hotel's restaurant and it's back to the adult movie productions convention. An attractive middle age couple, Carl a fit, tall 6'3" 200lbs. 53 y.o. and Chantel now 5'10" 165lbs. 45 y.o.

Carl and Chantel walking through displays for products, software and other items consumes their morning. Chantel attractive as a trans girls and sexy cute hand in hand with a strong, fit, viral businessman they discuss things for expanding the video products at The Jade Maid Club.

Carl in all the traffic of people and business men stumbles across a former business man he has not seen for about 3 years. The man's name is Tom and he along with Carl talk for a few minutes as Chantel comes and goes to Carl after he introduces Chantel to Tom and to just be walking around booth displays in her sexy black high heeled ankle boots and sexy long skinny black jeans legs showing the world her t-girl cuteness.

Tom asks out of Chantel's hearing, "So tell me about the chick you are with? She's pretty hot Carl."

Carl eyes towards Chantel smiles and replies, "She's my girl friend. She worked for me at my club."

Tom says, "She was one of your maids and sluts?"

Carl replies, "Well yes, but she no longer is, in fact she is getting into the pro Domme side of work fort the club."

Tom says, "So ya like the t-girls?"

Carl says, "Look Tom I employ them to fulfill their own desires and we run a business. I certainly have fucked my t-girls and have had them suck my cock, but it's different for Chantel and me, we are a couple in love."

Tom slaps Carl's back and says, "Well she's fucking hot, tall, lean sexy. She on hormones?"

Carl replies, "Yes she is 100% trans and has been on hormones for about 8 months."

Tom says, as Chantel walks back and grasps Carl's right hand, "Well I better get going, nice to have met you Chantel. Carl next time I'm your way I should stop by The Jade Maid Club." as they both shake hands and we all move on and walk about. Carl and Chantel keep walking in love and look at booths. Tom for now stays near by as he eyes sexy t-girl Chantel.

Chantel is now growing tired and for some reason not feeling so well, a bit of an upset stomach maybe from breakfast.

She says, "Carl hun, I'm tired and my stomach is a bit queasy I'd like to grab a cab and go back to our hotel room."

Carl takes his hand and feels her stomach trying to comfort her, looks at his watch sees it's now 1:20PM as he says, "Oh ok hun, it's been a lot of walking and with you in heels and I'm sorry your tummy is bothering you. I'll only be another hour or so, so sure you grab a cab and go back to our hotel room." as they kiss and Chantel walks out from the building.

12