Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 15

Story Info
Conclusion, Life for Chantel and Carl as a couple normalizes.
4k words
4.75
8.3k
4

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen: Life Changes but Normalizes

Monday morning, Carl and Chantel are up and at it, breakfast in the hotel restaurant and then a shopping excursion to an are Jewelry store for Carl to buy Chantel her engagement ring. Dressed sharply but casually Carl in a white button down shirt, Khakis and black walking shoes. Chantel a white turtle neck, black skinny jeans, pink denim jacket and her black suede 4 inch spike heel ankle boots. They arrange a cab ride to a popular area jewelry store near their hotel. Once inside the two of them hand in hand walk around looking at various rings.

A sales lady approaches and says, "Another beautiful morning today, how are you two doing today?"

Carl and Chantel look at her and smile saying together, "We are fine."

The lady introduces herself, "My name is Janet, you all looking for a ring today?"

Carl says, "Hi Janet, my name is Carl and this lovely lady is Chantel my new fiancee. We are looking for an engagement ring for her."

Janet proceeds to show the two of them numerous rings, all lovely, some quite pricey. Chantel tells Carl not to go too expensive, but he so wants to make her happy. Chantel tries on a number of rings and finally settles on a gold band with a tall center diamond and encrusted around it with smaller diamonds. Chantel feels it is her and she loves it, but it's over $3000.00 and she feels it's too expensive.

Carl grabs her hand looks at the ring on her finger, kisses it and tells her he wants to make her so happy, says, "Janet can we have it sized quickly? We are flying back to Toronto this afternoon?"

Janet excuses herself and walks to the back room to talk to the jeweller.

Chantel says, "Carl you do not have to spend this much, really."

Carl kisses her and says, "Chantel, I want to. I want you to think of my love for you everyday you wear this ring."

Chantel tears up, embraces Carl and tells him she loves him dearly as they kiss again, she kicks her cute black high heel booted foot back. Janet walks out and says it can be done by 1:00pm. Carl notes the flight home leaves at 3:45pm, so they agree and he pays up.

Chantel and Carl will walk around and enjoy the last few hours in greater L.A., get back to their hotel room, pack up and swing by the store on their way to the airport before they fly home.

1:00pm. They pick up the ring, it fits perfectly on Chantel's ring finger and it consummates their engagement. Janet and other staff congratulate them as they wish them a good bye and safe flight home.

Taking the cab to the airport, Chantel leans her head into Carl's shoulder and says. "Mrs. Chantel Luftgrin." looks at him smiles and they kiss, she adds, "I will make you a wonderful wife Carl, my life has always been femme and I am excited I get to live what often were fantasies."

Carl plays with her hair and tells her, "I will be the husband you may have at times wondered about, your life will be exciting and loving, I promise you girl."

[Flying home near Toronto]

Carl says, "Wake up Chantel, the plane is about to land."

Chantel wakes up and peck Carl on the lips and says, "Well we certainly have news to tell now we are back home?"

Carl says, "Yes and I am excited about it. I see a fascinating life with you a man of my maturity and I want to soak up every bit of it."

Going through Customs and getting their bags Carl has Robert his driver waiting to pick the two of them up. It's late after 1:00am local time. The two will go to Carl's home and crash there. Both tired and both excited for tomorrow.

Morning comes, Carl calls Barlow saying he will be in the office about 12:00 noon. He has to update Barlow on the equipment purchases he made for the adult filming part of the business. Chantel tells Carl she will come in with him.

After a quiet breakfast that Chantel made for them, they get ready, dressed casual and Carl decides he will drive the two of them in. Once at The Jade Maid Club, Chantel, kisses Carl and says she wants to get to her room and also just say high to the girls. She tells Carl she will not say anything about the engagement and will try not to flash her ring. Carl tells her he wants to break the news and dutiful girl she is she accepts that.

Carl spends the next hour with Barlow and Benny talking shop and expanding the adult movie part of the business. Chantel chit chats with the girls as each girl goes about their daily ascribed details and work. So many cute little sissy maids. The girls can't help but not ask how the weekend with Carl went, there is jealousy but they accept that she is his girl. They enjoy the feedback from Chantel. She guards telling them about the engagement. The girls know Chantel has been groomed to act as a liaison between ownership/management of The Jade Maid Club.

Male minders are all professional with Chantel now, Biff and Marty exceedingly so since the Femme Domme session she had with them recently. They know she acts on behalf of the sissy girls.

Carl has Chantel come to the boardroom by 2:30pm, to which she does. She asks if she may serve the gentlemen coffee and finger food as she still enjoys a role of her submissive side. Once she serves the men and they even ask their personal secretaries Miss Linda (Carl's secretary), Miss Carole (Barlow's secretary), and Miss Trixie (Benny's secretary).

Carl sits up and says, "All of you, I...we have news to announce. Chantel and I had a great business/personal trip this past weekend. It has brought us together to a point of becoming engaged to be married."

All eyes look at Carl, silence. He adds, "It's ok all, we know it's a shock but my love for Chantel was cemented in Hollywood and at my age I realized that I want her to be my wife and she accepted."

All the others extended congratulations and the secretaries all see her ring and are jealous at it. Benny says he will make an announcement to all staff, Chantel says she will tell all the sissy girls. Once the announcement is made chatter runs among all the staff and girls. It's gonna take a bit for it settle down. Carl and Chantel say they will only have a small wedding and will pick a date soon.

[A few days pass by, things return more normal]

Chantel is set up for a Friday evening as the club Tranny Dominatrix. There are four bookings of sub males ready to roll.

Chantel get ready, going through her Dominatrix wardrobe hanging in her dorm room. Once her makeup is sexily done up, she decides to go white. White lace bra and matching high cut lace panty. She puts on a white lace garter belt and carefully pulls on each leg a sexy white sheer back seem stocking with sexy lace tops, clasping these with the garters.

She goes through her wardrobe closet and find a sexy white leather dress. She pulls its up and on , zipping it's front long zipper up exposing enough of her sexy t-girl décolletage. The skirt length barely covers her stocking tops. She goes with a pair of killer tall 6.5inch white leather spike heel pumps on 1 in platforms. So tall, so sexy. As Chantel checks her look out in her full length mirror she smiles in her seductive Domme way, loving her new found sexy side. She not only loves being submissive but is a full on switch as she loves being a Tranny Domme. She spritzes on some perfume and walks out of her dorm. Other sissy girls compliment her on her sexy Domme look an she thanks them.

At her now sexy Dominatrix dungeon Chantel enjoys the first three men who all were very submissive and excited at having sexy her Dominate them. It was a good 2 hours of hot, erotic, t-girl dominatrix fun. Chantel is blown away at how otherwise normal looking, acting men can become so much 'putty' in the hands of a sexy woman, t-girl or otherwise. But she is enjoying this erotic power she had over these exciting and excited men.

Her last appointment for the night is a gentleman, age 39, white, businessman of a leading tech company in the region. He is married with 3 kids but it is now loveless. His wife and he only stay together out of respect for each other, the 3 kids and the business. Both are free to engage in sexual play as long as it is not brought back to their home. The stress of this and his business has him want to explore a submissive side to his character. His name is Marcus. The note Chantel has is he is a lingerie and stocking wearer and wants to be dominated by a sexy Tranny Dominatrix. His sub/femme name will be Marcie.

Chantel sits and relaxes as she waits for Marcus/Marcie to arrive. He arrives about 7:05pm and is quite nervous as he meets Chantel. He walks into the front room and sees Chantel all in white leather, stockings and heels sitting on a chez lounge

Chantel says, "Well hello Marcus, come over her Marcus." as she extends her arm and hand.

Marcus walks to her a bag in hand and he grasps her hand and helps her up onto her tall heels.

He coughs and says, "Um...hello...Mistress Chantel...it's a pleasure to meet you." He scans her from head to toe and adds, "You look beautiful."

Chantel replies, "Thank you Marcus, I see you have a bag of goods you wish to wear for me hun."

Marcus says, "Yes, Mistress."

Chantel shows him to the change room and tells him to put on his supplied femme clothes, as she goes and prepares her session with him.

Once dressed in his supplied black satin bra, panty, garter belt and sheer black stockings and a pair of 4 inch black spike heel pumps, a tall, thin but clean shaven hairless Marcus comes out as Marcie a submissive who needs strong domination over his femme self.

Chantel eyes her little submissive, "My, my look at my little lingerie wearing submissive. Marcie, Marcie, Marcie, doll, come to me."

Marcie comes and sheepishly stands before his sexy Tranny Dominatrix. Chantel has a riding crop with a tassel attached in her right hand. She takes it and sexily runs it up from Marcie crotch covered by a black satin panty, her cock rock hard and barely staying fit inside said panty, runs the crop up her smooth abdomen to her black satin bra and she stops lifting Marcie's chin making eye contact with her submissive femme.

Chantel pauses then says, "Hmmm, what shall we do with such little sissy girl? You have very pretty legs in your black stockings and heels Marcie. Come walk with me."

She leads Marcie in tow and has her mix a drink for Mistress Chantel, a simple Rye and Coke on the rocks and follows her to her Chez lounge as she sits on her side, her sexy long whits stocking clad lags on glorious display. Marci drops as commanded to her knees and serves Mistress Chantel her drink, watches Mistress Chantel sip from the glass and asks if Mistress is pleased?" Mistress tells her she is.

Before the two move on small talk begins, she asks Marcie why she enjoys dressing as such and to be submissively femme? Marcie replies that she has a stressful life and found her crossdressing was a sexual release and stress reliever. Her marriage gong sexless only added to this.

Chantel enjoys learning about her clients and Marcie is no different. Marci is asked how deep of domination she wants? Marcie tells her she is into most any BDSM as long as it does not scar or cut.

Chantel says as she lays back in her Chez lounge, legs sexily stretched out, sexy heels in play, "Marcie, I would like you to stay on your knees and takes your hands and enjoy sliding them up my stocking clad legs, feel the silkiness of the stockings with your hands, enjoy the pleasure you give your Mistress."

Marcie excitedly says, "Oh yes Mistress, oh yes, thank you for such a wonderful task." as she runs her hands up Chantel's legs from her calves up to her thighs stopping at the lace stocking tops." Marcie's cock is so hard in her sexy satin panty it wants to spring out from it.


Chantel says, "Now Marcie, kiss my legs, start though kissing my sexy 6.5 inch spike heel shoes, then slowly move up each legs until you get to my sticking tops, do you understand my little slave?"

Marcie in deep lust says, "Oh my yes, my Mistress, oh this is too much, I..I love it." as she kisses both shoes and then moves up kissing each sexy stocking clad leg.

Chantel also is now turned on, the feeling of Marcie's hands and now lips are driving her more and more excited, she feels the lust Marcie her sub has for her and Chantel love it too.

Marcie is so hot and turned on she so wants to play with her stiff cock as it is caressed by her black satin panty, but without permission she refrains and just keeps kissing Mistress Chantel's legs.

Chantel asks, "Marcie do you want to push your sexuality?"

Marcie in lust replies, "Oh yes Mistress."

Chantel asks, "Would you like to please your Mistress by sucking her t-girl cock?"

Marcie stumbles and pauses as she has never sucked a cock before, but to her Chantel is so fucking hot and sexy, "Oh yes...yes please may I suck you lovely t-girl cock?"

Chantel says, "Go ahead, lift up my skirt and pull my panty down, take my stiff t-girl cock and please me Marcie."

Marcie sighs and says, "Oh thank you Mistress, thank you." as she pull her skirt up and panty down, flopping Chantel's 5 odd inch, now quite t-girl like cock. Marcie dives into it and soon Chantel's cock is in Marcie's mouth. Her first blow job but of a hot 'n sexy t-girl Dominatrix.

The two of them moan with joy as they love the action each has and Marcie is totally into sucking Mistress Chantel's cock. The mutual pleasure is high as Marcie sucks harder and harder in trying to get Chantel to cum and just like that Chantel moans with joy as her t-girl cock lets go volley after volley of her cum and it fills Marcie's mouth as Marcie swallows for the first time another's cum and she loves it.

Chantel comes down from this and she see's Marcie is consumed with desire to want to cum herself. Chantel smiles and has Marcie stand before her as Chantel pulls Marcie's rock hard cock from her panty and begins to give Marci a wonderful hand job. Marcie is so horny she blows a load almost immediately as Chantel has Marcie cum into her hand and catch as much of her own jizz as possible. As Marci comes down she is told to lick her fingers of her own cum and she does as told. She falls to her knees totally spent and relents to her feelings. She gets up, curtsies and thanks Mistress Chantel for a wonderful evening of Domme/sub play.

After Marcie changes back to Marcus, he comes out and gratefully thanks Mistress Chantel for this erotic and fun evening. Chantel is pleased Marcus found his enjoyment as a sub named Marcie, collects his payment and walks him out of her dungeon office.

[Next Day Morning].

Chantel is up and at it from her dorm room. Her plan is to dress up as a lovely lil sissy maid, black maids dress, white tights, white 5 inch spike heels pumps and all made up. Once dressed she grabbed her purse and keys. She made plans for one of the club's minders, Lloyd to drive her to Carl's home before 7:00am. She was hoping Carl may still be asleep. She thanked Lloyd for the drive and he told her no problem, and wished her fun.

She enters Carl's house as she has keys now. She tries to be quiet and she takes her heels off, carries them in her hands as she walks to the kitchen in her stocking feet. She wants to make Carl a wonderful breakfast to surprise him. She begins to make some bacon, sets up a pot of coffee to be brewed and she pan fries some hash brown then makes some fried eggs.

As quiet as she could be, Carl does wake up and as he checks out the noise in his kitchen, he soon sees his lovely little sissy maid and love Chantel so cute, so sexy in her black maids dress, white tights and full makeup. He quietly walks up behind her grasps her shoulder, pulls her to him and kisses the right side of her neck, driving her lustfully wild.

Carl says, "My my what a lovely surprise, my sexy lil maid making breakfast, you have me hard already girl."

Chantel smiles and replies, "Mmmm, feels so good, my manly man holding me tight with his firm hands. Thank you for the kiss hun... I love you."

Carl says, "I love you so much Chantel."

Chantel has Carl sit at the breakfast table and she begins to serve him and then make a plate for herself as she too sits. Carl eats up and tells her it's a great breakfast, as he takes her left hand and kisses.

They each enjoy breakfast together and small talk while they eat. Carl's building up heat for his little sex pot, sissy maid. Chantel sees this and instinctively moves to her knees, opening up Carl's long robe as he sips coffee and watches his sexy maid go to work. Chantel plays with his his now enlarged cock. She then plunges her mouth over it, instantly driving Carl wild with lust. The sight of his love and maid performing hard core oral on his stiff cock is intoxicating for Carl.

Chantel sucks on his cock, deeper and harder as Carl pets her hair in lust. Pre-cum already seeps from Carl's lovely cock. Chantel a dutiful sissy maid and slut, his soon to be t-girl wife, instinctively loves to please her man. The moans of love 'n lust from both of them is high. Carl so excited now wants more than just a blow job. He helps get Chantel up from her knees and back on her heels. Their eyes lock, she knows he wants to fuck her hard so she obliges as he turns her backside to him and pushes her over the kitchen table.

Carl says, "Fuck I need you so bad girl...You drive me wild and this morning in your frilly black maids dress, white tights and heels.. Ohhh God Chantel I know why I love you."

Chantel a wanting reply, "I want you inside me hun... so bad...make great morning love to me Carl."

As Chantel assumes the proper bent over position Carl leaves to get a tube of lube from the bathroom drawer and rushes back, seeing Chantel bent over, her panty and tights down to her knees and her sexy little ass begging for Carl's stiff rod.

He quickly lubes her butt hole up and begins to push his cock inside her, past her sphincter and up inside her warm, well lubed butt hole. Chantel sighs and whimpers as Carl begins to work himself into a good fucking rhythm. He is so horny and wanting to fuck his lovely fiancee, dutiful sissy maid and new love of his life.

Carl says, "Ohhh...fuck...you..feel...so...so...good, I love you...ugh...ahhh...so much Chan...Ohh..ohhh...ohhhh."

Chantel feeling Carl's rod work her prostate as he has gotten good at doing, rolls her eyes in lust to the feeling of such great anal sex. She knows he loves her ass and she loves his cock. Carl begins to bang harder and harder, his grunts and groans are mesmerizing to Chantel as she takes his love making. Her moans and his grunts are so sexy and so hot. Carl is now working up to his prize want of ejaculation up and inside Chantel's butt hole. The heat of this moment has Chantel reach her prostate orgasm and she cums her t-girl drizzle onto the floor as Carl bangs a few more thrusts and lets go in a huge grunt and sigh and shot after shot of his thick, sperm filled, manly ejaculate fills her rectum. The two of them are lost in love, lost in mutual lust. Carl lets go his last volley and pulls out from Chantel's sexy t-girl ass. Chantel quickly turns and drops to her knees as she licks Carl's softening up cock clean, tucks it back in his briefs and does his pants back up. She all doey eyed looks up at her man and smiles as she tells him she loves him and enjoyed being fucked by him.

Carl tells her he loves her so very much, helps her back up on her heels, they embrace as he pets her hair and they stand in quiet love.

Chantel then says, "I will make you a fine wife Carl... I will be the best lover for you too. I love being submissive to you babe, you are all the man I could ever want, I trust you know best and I will stand by you forever."

Carl kisses Chantel and says, "I want you to be the beautiful and sexy t-girl I love. I want you to be you. I love a traditional role for a wife but I want you to be colourful and vibrant too. You are simply a most magnetic and exciting person I've met. I want to live the rest of my life with you as your husband and you my wife."

12