Recruitment Gala

Story Info
Taking over the world has never looked so good.
1.3k words
3.5
13.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things have been going well. We are making inroads in business, finance, politics and infrastructure. The silken web we are weaving is becoming broad and strong. For some time now we have focused on captains of industry, men with such busy, powerful minds, they never noticed being subtly drawn in to our purposes.

Their wives, dressed in the finest satins and silk, slinky and flowing at every occasion were invited by powerful women to every important event, with the excuse that their husbands could network and do business as powerful men did. Our plans were being steadily executed, and our influence grew with each passing week.

Plans were so encouraging that a decision was made by the Mistress to open our doors further, to grow numbers in even more subtle ways, to introduce the plans of the Sisterhood to women who were strong and powerful, even if they were not aware of how powerful they could be. Women who dealt in the day-to-day, above average women who might not run in the high circles, but in circles that every woman could find themselves. The possibilities seemed endless.

So, at the gymnasiums, coffee houses, yoga studios, we put up a flyer inviting couples that included women business owners and entrepreneurs to a fashion show benefiting Women Forward, an organization that was a front for The Sisterhood.

Women of all races, shapes and sizes were invited to model the latest silk and satin fashions, but women who wanted to model had to bring a significant other and couples of two women would both get to model if they wished. To make sure the word got out, the local media would get in for the publicity. Our members were already hearing great talk about the event even weeks before it was to occur.

The doors opened right on time, the waiting area was packed with couples, photographers and writers, in the main room were extravagant buffet tables, decorated with large flower displays, a long chest high runway and plenty of room for networking and wandering and all around the edges were roped-off circular couches around darkened tables studded with candles.

Naturally, the flowers were dosed with a flowery perfume that made people more relaxed and friendly. The effect was subtle, barely noticeable, as the couples still had to be separated before the plan went into full effect.

After people had time to enjoy the buffet, the music came up, and our local leader walked slowly to the edge of the runway in a long, tight white satin dress with elbow length opera gloves, white Louboutin heels, and a necklace, bracelets and ankle cuffs dripping with crystals that sparkled and flashed into everyone's eyes with every motion. Men and women alike were captivated by her statuesque beauty without knowing that they were already being pulled under her spell.

"Good Evening, Ladies! and welcome to the Women Forward Fashion Spectacular!" First, let me answer an unspoken question, "a fashion show? Isn't that demeaning? Reducing women to outfits to be ogled?"

"I say, 'NO'! There is no reason a woman can be an icon of beauty as well as an icon of business! You ladies are here of your own choice! Of your own will! You can be beautiful in whatever way you please as well as being strong, powerful leaders. Am I right, boys?" A raucous cheer went up.

"And I want to thank the men who support these women, without you, this evening wouldn't be as meaningful as I know it will to ALL of you! Now, all the ladies who signed up to model, please come to the back of the house via the lighted stairs. The audience has about 45 minutes to mingle, so let's talk up these wonderful women!"

The all the women were lead to the back, including the women partners. The front of the house was all boys, who were feeling a little euphoric from the drugged flowers. The drinks were free, and all of them laced with potions that were making the men more and more aroused, the more they imbibed. For them, talking and snacking, the time passed quickly.

In the back, things were a different story. The party atmosphere continued as subdued swirling lights and a subtle bass track laced with subliminals greeted the women backstage, creating an unknown hypnotic effect while the women filed in. The women were lead to racks and racks of the most beautiful satin and silk dresses with shoes and accessories to accentuate their sensuality and capture the eye.

Satiny gloves accompanied almost every outfit and jewels that were designed to hypnotize anyone who spent any time around them. A cadre of Sisters lead the women around the clothing, all of which was saturated with hypnotic perfume.

As the Sisters led them around, the Sisters spoke in perfect, sleepy cadence, leading the women's minds to thoughts of joining, belonging, and pleasure, immeasurable pleasure. The women were undressed by the Sisters, revealing their warm, drowsy bodies, reveling in the hypnotic euphoria. The Sisters caressed and fondled the women to heights of sensation they had never known while they told them of their new role as members of the Sisterhood.

Then the Sisters helped the women put on their new armor of seduction, clad from tiara to painted toe in the most wondrous gowns and dresses, gloves and sparkling gems ever designed to ensnare the minds of men. Once so adorned, it was time to unleash these new weapons of mass seduction on the unsuspecting audience. The subdued smell of sex and the intoxicating perfume swirled around them as they lined up to greet their unsuspecting targets.

The Sisters knew that along with partners there would be plenty of reporters in the audience as well, so they lined up with the women to ensure the number of women would be greater than that of the men in the room. An announcement went out that the show was to begin.

The men gathered around the runway. Once again, a seductive bass beat went up in the main hall, the hypnotic lights began to pulse, and, from under the runway a thick fog of hypnotic vapor lit from within making it appear pink, began to flow and plume into the audience, enveloping the men in excited bliss.

The women moved slowly and sensuously to the beat of the music while the men watched, unable to tear their gaze away. The clapping slowed and stopped about halfway through the line of women, as the men were overwhelmed by the lights, the wonderful sultry dresses, the sparkling jewelry and the mind numbing fog that enveloped them. The men stood still, staring lovingly at the goddesses one by one, deeper and deeper into awe.

The Sisters new and old walked off the front of the runway, pulling the thick fog along with them. The Sisters each found their partners, or an unescorted man, and lead them to the darkened booths all around the room. Once there, the Sisters sat very close to their targets, the new scent of the hypnotic perfume and the aphrodisiac candles reaching deeper into the men's minds.

They spoke to the men softly about how they must rely on women, how women can give them rest and take the pressures of decision and thought of their shoulders so that the men could attain their true purpose, service.

By this point, the men were mostly unthinking, merely absorbing the words, accompanied by satin caresses all over their bodies, the room was now full of narcotic haze, the bass beat in the background easing them further and further into trance until all of their thoughts stopped and the men slept as the women continued to convince them of their new positions.

A few hours later, the women had changed back into their normal clothes, although they got to keep the hypnotic soaked dresses they wore. They each found their new thralls, and gently woke them. Some of the men were confused as to the sticky state of their pants, but they were very happy, and accepted whatever they were told, as they were still under the effect of the mind control fumes and satiny mind control. Slowly they all filtered out of the hall, the men carrying the bags of the women with happy smiles and new attitudes on how things would be.