Recruits Help Build The Bar

Story Info
Wife gets her pool bar and more.
2.1k words
4.06
35.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18tilidie
18tilidie
12 Followers

What a weekend! We built the bar, which K loves, and we went where I never thought we would go. Here's what happened.

We had discussed and relived her "recruitment" of the guys. It made for some fun nights.

I was off on Friday and went to Home Depot to pick up everything we would need. The guys (Glen, Steve and Lee) were going to here Saturday morning to get started on the built. K had seen a bar on pintrest that she wanted. I made a couple of changes to suit us. Made measurements and drew up plans.

That evening we were out on the deck having a couple of drinks and I asked "ready for tomorrow?" K said "Yes, can't wait to see the bar up." I laughed. "I know what you are thinking. We will see how things go. I'm not sure myself." I left it at that. K knows I love her and want nothing but happiness for her. OK, I was hoping for something.

We were up by 7am getting ready for the day. I had on shorts...hell, you don't care. K had on a black and white night dress, very low cut but not see thru. (If you don't remember, she is 5'2" 40DDD 34 38)

The guys all made it over by 9am. K had coffee ready as we had a cup going over the bar plans. We were going to work in pairs. Lee and I would work together and Glen and Steve together.

We started work, putting up the 4 posts fairly quickly. We were making great headway when K came out wearing shorts and a white tanktop. No bra! You could make out her nipples. She brought out beers for us all. I saw the guys looking at her then looking at each other. I knew what they were thinking. What I didn't know was what K was thinking. We took a break as K complemented on our work. It was Glen who spoke first complementing on K's attire. "Love the shirt K, is that to make us work harder or just to make us hard?"

She came back "Both sound good to me."

Glen didn't expect that response. He just stood there with his mouth open. We all laughed.

K took our empty bottles and left. That's when they started talking in whispers. I couldn't hear what was being said but I knew who they were talking about. I told them they didn't have to whisper on my account. Lee looked at me "Sorry man, we should have know you were cool about it after the party." "No problem, maybe we can all get a thank you later. Just let her steer it." I replied. "She did tell me that she enjoyed recruiting y'all and from how she came out...she is either teasing us or she has an idea. Just play along. Now let's get back to this." I knew we could finish the bar if I could keep them focused.

Time pasted and K had lunch ready. She had not changed out of the white tanktop. All we had left to do on the bar was the roof and 1 bottom shelf for storage. As we ate, she went to look at our work. She said she was going to get in the pool. She did and when we returned to finish, her top became transparent. Her nipples were trying to make a hole in the white tanktop. K looked over at us and asked "What's a lady got to do for a beer around here?"

Steve dropped what he was doing to go get her a beer. K rose up where her boobs were on display as he approached. I noticed that neither was making eye contact. K had a hunger look in her eyes. "Y'all almost done?" "Just 2 panels on the roof and we are done." I replied

"Good, Steve, go get you a drink and come get in the pool." Steve looked at us. I nodded my head, giving him the ok.

Steve left and came back in just his boxers. We all could see that he was hanging heavy.

We hurried to get the last panels up. As Lee and I were drilling the last set of screws, we saw Glen getting in the pool. Lee laughing said "That's okay Glen, we got this!" Glen, not at a loss of words, came back "Good, we got this!" Nodding his head towards K and Steve, who were close to each other by the side of the pool.

Lee and I finished and decided clean up could come later. We stripped to our boxers and started to get in the pool when K looked up at me and said "Come on baby, these two are getting impatient." Glen and Steve laughed. Glen yelled "Hand check!" He and Steve raised their hands, K did not.

She looked like a kid caught in the cookie jar. "Oops" I thought, she was the impatient one. Hope she knows what she is getting into.

As Lee and I entered, we could see her stroking Steve and Glen and her rock hard nipples were uncovered as her top was pulled up. "She won't let us touch her until y'all got in" Steve commented.

Lee and I got in the pool supporting nothing to be ashamed of. Steve dropped his head and took a nipple in his mouth which made K shriek. She told Steve and Glen to go make us all a drink. They looked disappointed but got out to give Lee and I our chance with K. As we came closer to K she reached out and began stroking our hard cocks. She kissed me with passion. We both said "I love you" at the same time. Lee reached up to squeeze both of her tits. I reached down to touch her clean shaven pussy. Even in the pool you could feel how wet she was. We kissed again as Lee tried to suck half of her tit in his mouth. Making her moan into our kiss. K steadily stroked us both.

Glen and Steve returned with drinks. We stopped our playing, knowing more was to come, and enjoyed the pool. K shed her top but left her shorts on. Each of us took turns wading around behind her to cup her 40DDD tits and rub our hard cocks against her ass. As we were talking, K would close her eyes, moan and grind her ass into each of us. My cock was so hard I could feel my own heart beat through it.

When it was my turn behind her, I pulled her shorts down and off. They floated to the surface with applause from our recruits. K started grinding back on me. I adjusted both of us so that I may enter her tight pussy. She looked back at me and in a low whisper "I thought you wanted to try sloppy seconds." I about busted my nut right then. This has been a fantasy of mine for years. I can not explain it, so don't ask. Some of you understand. I did back off but kept playing with her tits until I couldn't handle it anymore. So I moved around to make room for the next.

K said "Let's play Up Periscope" I had to explain to the guys that this is something we do in the pool. I float on my back therefore...Up Periscope. K had us position ourselves around her, then for all of us to float on our backs. This gave her 4 Periscopes to play with at one time. She began to stroke 2 hard cocks and suck another. It did leave 1 out but not for long as she rotated. So hot! She would edge each one of us and would not let us cum.

Finally she wanted to get out. We all still following her lead... for now. We dried off and set by the new bar for another drink and a couple of shots. Then we headed inside without even a suggestion. K lead Steve and Lee by their cocks to the living room. Once there she sat in the chair and proceeded to give both head at the same time as they reached down to play with nipple.

I had Glen help me get and place the mattress from the spare bedroom in the living room. When we laid the mattress down, K was stroking both of them with the head of their dicks pressed into her nipples. Her eyes lit up and a smile came across her face as she looked at the mattress. She moved passed the guys and laid face up on the mattress. K looked around at all 4 of us "Not sure if I'm ready for this, but I'll do the best I can."

I looked down and saw her wet pussy glistening, I positioned myself to taste her sweet nectar. Glen and Lee moved to the sides of her head. She reached up for their cocks pulling them closer to her mouth. I flatten my tongue and gave her pussy a firm upward lick "Oh My GOD!" escaped her mouth just before taking Lee into her warm mouth. K came in a matter of minutes, pushing her hips up to get my tongue deeper and never letting Lee escape her mouth while keeping a firm grip on Glen's cock. Lee announced that he was about to cum. K let go of Glen to use both hands and mouth on Lee's monster. Her hips still fucking my face as Lee emptied his balls in my wife's mouth. She swallowed every last drop and continued to suck his cock until he was too sensitive to let her continue.

Lee sat back on the couch with his head thrown back mumbling "Holy Fuck Holy Fuck"

Meanwhile K breathing hard with her eyes closed says "I need some dick. NOW!"

I was getting up, with a wet face from cheek to cheek, as Glen was moving over to grant K her wish. Steve moves down from the chair, where he had been watching it all while stroking his big dick, to kneel by her head. I leaned over to suck one of her tits.

"OH GOD YES" was K's response as Glen entered her balls deep on the first stroke. She took Steve into her mouth and sucked him like it was the last cock she would ever suck. I stopped sucking on her tits and told Glen to lift her legs up. I then straddled her chest and began to fuck her tits while watching her go after Steve.

What I site! Looking back I wish I had set up the video camera.

K couldn't get the fucking she wanted like this so I backed off, after a couple of minutes, and went back to sucking her tits. Glen pulled out, he was about to cum and wanted to last. Steve was more than happy to put his fat cock in her hungry pussy. Glen leaned down took over sucking her tits while I stepped back to watch. Oh, what a sceen it was. Steve was pounding her so hard Glen could barely hang on to her tits. They were bouncing all around. She is cumming over and over. Steve finally went tense and came inside of her, sending her over again! His fat cock did a number on her.

Glen started to mount her then told her to mount him, K loves it with her on top. She got on top of him and started fucking him like no tomorrow. Her titties were bouncing as he grabbed them and squeezed. Lee got back up and waved his monster in front of her, she got the hint. After about 4 minutes, I got behind K, put my hand on her ass to pause her, and slowly entered her from behind. Yes, she now had me and Glen in her pussy. She came again instantly! We went at it like this for awhile. I backed out to let Glen enjoy himself. Lee sat back down and we watched K fuck Glen until he came. When he did, K rolled off of him exhausted. I slipped in to get my turn. We kissed, said I love yous, and I got my sloppy seconds, well sloppy thirds. K came again with me and pasted out shortly after.

K was totally exhausted. It just took 4 men to get her that way. She had cum so many times we didn't even try to count. She was one well fucked and happy wife.

The guys got dressed. Told me thank you and if we ever need to build anything else to make sure they got recruited.

18tilidie
18tilidie
12 Followers