Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy left, then returned with a pair of shorts. I lifted my hips while she removed my stained trousers. I put on the shorts as she threw the trousers in the dry cleaning pile in the front hall closet. She went to the bathroom. She emerged a few minutes later as she was pulling up her panties. She sat down next to me with her scotch.

"What was it that made you decide to go with it?"

"When you were squeezing my cock and telling me her cunt was tight."

Mandy laughed and waved a finger at me.

"You were thinking about fucking her, weren't you?"

"Well, yeah, but there was something else. It was the look on your face. I could tell you wanted this more than anything else. You needed it, and I've told you a thousand times that love is about giving your lover what she needs."

"I've told you lots of times about a threeway though. You knew how much I wanted it."

"Yeah. You wanted a threeway. This time you needed a threeway. You are in love and you want me to share it. There is a huge difference. Before it would have been a fling. Now it's something serious."

"You really don't mind my being in love with someone else, do you?"

"Of course not. I guess I hoped you would stop having casual sex with other gals and find one to settle on from the beginning."

"Honey, you are the most loving, giving, romantic man on Earth. I'm going to have to tell Peggy you could really give Alex a run for his money."

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I've told you I'd be happy to marry you if you'd have me."

"I couldn't do that, Honey. I always felt like I would be breaking our vows when I left you to go fuck a woman."

I took her chin in my hand and turned her head towards me.

"Mandy, if you say in your vows that you will be faithful to only whom you love now, I would know that is me ... and I would know that is Sara. If you make love to no one else, you will be keeping your vows. If you can do that, I'm going to say it once again. Mandy, my love, will you marry me?"

What I just said took a few seconds for Mandy to digest. Her eyes narrowed and then got bigger. She threw her arms around me and sobbed in my ear.

"Ye ... yes, Howie. I'll marry you."

She was now in tears. What she had never hoped for had just happened. She would be comfortable with the arrangement and I was, too. I held her until the waterworks ended. She dried her eyes with the unused corner of the towel she had used to wipe my pants and then sat back and smiled.

"I never had hope I would say this, but I have the most wonderful fiancé in the world."

I kissed her hand.

"Howie, would you ... I mean if you learn to love her after you meet ... would you ..."

"Tell Sara I love her? Well, sure, if I actually fall in love with her, but that's a stretch Honey. All she is to me know is a couple of pictures and some stories from you."

"No ... uh ... if down the road you really fall as hard for her as I have ... would you call her your wife, too? I mean in private, of course ... we could never legally ..."

"Polyamory, eh? Remember you're talking to Mr. Straight-Arrow here."

"It will just be pillow talk, Howie. Nothing more. I want her to experience the fulfillment I just felt. You know ... hear words she thinks she'll never hear."

"Mandy, I haven't even met her. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

Mandy looked like a teenager who had just had her phone taken away for a week. I couldn't take that look.

"Okay, my Sweet. If I really feel that way about your little piece of ass on the side, I'll say it."

Mandy laughed and gave me a little shove.

"Remember she's going to be your little piece of ass on the side, too."

Something in her tone of voice struck me and a shocking thought crossed my mind.

"You don't expect me to make love to her when you're not present, do you?"

"Howie, you have let me make love to women you have never met ever since we began our love affair. You already know I'm going to make love to Sara when you're not around. I want ... truly in my heart I want you to think of the three of us as family."

"I'm a little uncomfortable with that. Sara is young enough to be our daughter, you know."

"All right. Bad choice of words. I want you to think about her ... if you fall in love ... as an extension of me. I want her to whisper in my ear what you do to her, and I want you to whisper in my ear how you made each other come. Really."

"You want me to fuck another woman without you?"

"Please, Howie. Promise you'll make love to her alone at least once. It would mean a lot to me and to her."

I put my hand to my head in mock remorse.

"Oh, deary dear dear. I just got engaged and my new fiancé wants me to cheat with her best friend."

Mandy was laughing now.

"Just say you will take her to bed once without me. Make me happy."

"God, I'm now just engaged and my fiancé gives me a list of chores. Okay. I'll fuck your little slut. I'll fuck her so hard she will walk wrong for a week. If you are in the next town, you'll hear her come, she'll scream so loud. But only if I develop at least some feelings for her, though. Not before."

Mandy was in stitches now. She patted my leg and nodded.

"Yeah ... bang her like a drum ... oh, god, I can't breathe ..."

She gasped and took a gulp of her drink. She finally stopped laughing and sat back.

"All kidding aside, I'm happy you said that. I'm finally looking at a permanent relationship for the first time in time in my life, and that helps seal the deal."

We watched TV for a while together and then hit the sack. We just cuddled until we were asleep. I had a weird dream about coming home to a wife, only to have a wife come home to me right after. Neither one was Mandy, Joyce or Sara. In the dream I didn't know what to do with either, and I seemed to not want one to know about the other. I woke the next morning with fragments of the dream still vivid. I wondered if my decisions the night before had given me second thoughts.

As I lay there, Mandy rolled over and looked at me.

"Miles away, Howie? You look deep in thought. Thinking about last night?"

I told her about the dream and what I had thought about as I woke up.

"The morning after I ate my first pussy I had the same kind of weird thoughts. I think it's the newness. I know you, Howie. You're one of the best men on the planet. You'll work it out."

She kissed me and then got up to use the bathroom. I suddenly realized that she was my fiancé, not my secret lover anymore. The thought made me profoundly happy.

Mandy took off for work early, and I had a leisurely breakfast. Over coffee, toast, eggs and bacon I wondered what I was going to tell family. Most if not all did not know she was bisexual. I guessed that everyone in both our families would eventually be happy.

Then I thought about Sara. Mandy really wanted me to fall in love with her. If Mandy fell for her, she must be special. Mandy had fucked women on three continents. If Sara was unique enough to be the first to melt her heart, there was hope that I might see that in her, too.

How she would fit into our lives was another question. What would the living arrangements be officially and unofficially? I had plenty of room, and we could always say we were renting out a room to a good friend, I guessed.

The thought of making love to both of my women really exited me now. It had been a fantasy since Joyce, and now Mandy had created a situation where it would be okay. The thought of making love to Sara alone, on the other hand, sort of scared me. At heart, I really was a monogamous straight-arrow. I loved Mandy enough to try anything to make her happy, and the things she was suggesting ... well most guys would jump at the chance.

Now there was a wedding to plan. I had a few guys who could be my best man, and I had to sort out who was the right pick. None was what I would call a really close friend, though. I wondered if Mandy would pick Sara to be her maid of honor.

I really wanted to have Mandy all to myself for the honeymoon. Nothing made me happier than being with her now. I hoped she would understand.

I realized again I had not even met Sara. What If I did fall for her, too? I trusted Mandy, and if she thought there was a chance ... well, there might be. I had to stop thinking about my situation. I was going round-and-round with no resolution in sight. I concentrated on other things before I had to leave for work.

Then I remembered Mandy's hand around my cock and her telling me that Sara was as tight as Joyce had been when we first met. I thought about how Joyce felt on my cock then, and I thought about repeating that now at my age with a twenty-something. My cock got so hard I had to go and jack off before getting dressed.

Mandy called me later that day. She had spoken to Sara and told her that she would be fucking Mandy's fiancé in a few days. Sara had squealed with delight at the news of our engagement and told Mandy that she was looking forward to officially being a mistress. Mandy laughed, but I realized that was exactly what Sara was going to be. My mistress and Mandy's mistress.

Mandy said she was bringing Sara home that Friday evening. We would meet her train at 7 pm in Boston. Sara would have her outfit on, and Mandy and I would dress for the night before we left for the train. We were going to eat at Morton's Steak House, one of my favorites.

That was two days away. Mandy was working long hours until Friday, and she couldn't come over. We talked on the phone once more, but that was it.

I hit my favorite pawn shop and picked up a two-point-two carat diamond engagement ring in gorgeous vintage setting. Great color and clarity. On the way home I stopped at the mall and compared it to rings on sale at the jewelry store there. I had paid about half of what the sale price of just the stone was at the store. It wasn't that I didn't have the money to buy retail; I had plenty. That had just been my dad's advice. He always bought Mom twice the jewelry for the same price or less, and she wouldn't even let him shop at retail jewelry stores.

I was pretty much a mess until Friday afternoon when Mandy came over. She changed into one of Joyce's Fifties cocktail dresses, navy blue with a pencil skirt and padded shoulders. She picked a plain string of large pearls and a hat with a little veil.

I remembered Joyce in that outfit, and her sister was every bit as lovely. I was glad she was in my life, and that we both loved Joyce.

I was in my dinner jacket with a black bow tie. Mandy took my hand.

"Howie, you're trembling a bit. You okay?"

"I'm scared shitless. I'm taking you out for the first time as my fiancé and you're taking me to meet our mutual mistress for the first time. How do you think I feel?"

"Relax, Honey. You'll be just fine. I promise you, you'll love her too."

She gave my hand a squeeze and the look she gave me assured me that I would be all right. I began to relax just a bit.

We talked about how we were going to tell our families, and we decided it wouldn't be anything more than a weird announcement after a whole lot of explaining. On the way I had to contain my urge to show her the ring. I called Morton's that afternoon to make the reservation, and I was going to give her the ring at dessert. Champagne and a special dessert were waiting.

We arrived at South Station and parked. We were a little early, so we had a soda before Sara's train arrived. I was starting to get nervous again, but Mandy kissed me and rubbed my neck.

When the announcement board said the train was in, we went to the track to meet her. She wasn't hard to spot as she was the only beautiful woman who got off the train dressed in a sexy Fifties dress with a sporty little hat. She was in a dark blue gown with a taffeta skirt and sequined bodice.

Mandy ran to her and gave her a hug and a kiss. They both turned to me and Sara held out her white-gloved hand. I kissed it with a little bow. She giggled and then threw her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry, Mandy. Couldn't help it. He's cute!"

"Okay. Once. But no more touching until we get home."

Over dinner I found out quite a bit about Sara's needs. She had graduated over a year ago with a business degree and had started a career in the corporate world. She now had the freedom and position to begin looking for fulfillment, but she had never learned the interpersonal skills to develop a satisfying relationship.

In high school and college she had dated a long string of boys with fewer skills than she had, and this turned her off to men. She had always suppressed her sexual feelings for other women in favor of what she thought of as the more acceptable pursuit of men she liked. Thinking that women might hold the secrets to good relationships she dabbled with lesbianism in college and found it turned her on even more than she had anticipated. Unfortunately, the only bedroom skills she had ever learned were from those unromantic boys. She dated gorgeous women, but one date was all they needed to learn they didn't want a second.

She had been working at a firm in Connecticut when she had a sexual crisis. She came to New Hampshire to seek help from her cousin, Peggy, and Peggy's husband Alex.

"They asked Mandy to help me, and that was the greatest turning point in my life. In a short time, Mandy has been able to show me what I needed to change in my life. One of those needs was trading Mandy for all of the disastrous relationships I'd had in the past. She is the most loving, caring, understanding woman in the world and ... well you know the rest."

"Howie, Sara is going to be joining me at work in just over a week. She applied for our procurement department, and her resume was one of several picked for the executive training program. She'll be working in another department than the one I manage, of course, but we'll see each other at work, and if she lives near us we can carpool."

My next comment caught Sara as she was taking a sip of water.

"That would be great. Mandy says you like to be together in cars."

The subsequent explosion of water required an extra napkin or two to mop up as the three of us laughed.

"I see you heard about the horn honking incident. Well let's not dwell on things I promised not to discuss until I'm at your place."

The rest of the dinner conversation was about things they liked and didn't like. For someone about two decades younger than Mandy and me, Sara had tastes I didn't expect. She loved all things Forties and Fifties, including the styles and the movies. She liked the same kinds of movies and books that Mandy and I liked. Her father had introduced her to Scotch, also a favorite of ours. Sara had tasted quite a few in her short experience with it. She had developed an affinity for the Highland distilleries, eschewing the peaty Islays and the milder Lowlands. She also had a taste for bourbon, and she told me about a couple of exceptional ones that I should try.

She liked to travel, though she had not done a tenth of the travel that Joyce and I or Mandy had done.

"Honey, I'm dying to take her to some of my favorite places. I hope the three of us can go to New Orleans together sometime."

"Consider it done. Beignets at the cafe du monde at sunrise. Barbecue shrimp at Mr. B's. Bananas Foster. Po-boys. Etouffee. The works."

"Oh, Honey, the sound of that brings me back. Sara, we're going to have so much fun!"

"Didn't you have a yoga instructor there?"

"Oh, god, yes, Howie! I think she's still there, too. Sara, she taught me things ... well things I can show you when we're alone."

Mandy leaned over to whisper to Sara, and I caught most of it.

"Sara, a lesbian yoga instructor can teach you things that will make your lover pass out. You know that ... that ...thing? Well she taught me."

"Oh, yeah. That. I'd love to meet her and thank her!"

That brought another laugh. There was a question I needed to ask though, and the mood was light enough for me to broach the subject.

"Sara, Mandy is taken with you, but what makes you want to be with a couple of old farts twice your age?"

Sara didn't bat an eye. She looked at me confidently and answered.

"Why don't I go out with kids my age? I'll tell you. I hate the music. I like oldies and jazz. I hate most of the fashions, and I wouldn't pierce anything but my ears or get a tattoo. I don't text every three seconds. I tend to like the same things my parents like. In short, I was born twenty years too late. You two are my lifeline. Mandy was the answer to my prayers. To me what I'm wearing isn't a costume, it's just clothing I find wonderful and sexy."

"Good answer. Mandy, you said she was a sharp cookie."

"Told you, Buster. She's a lot like us in a younger package."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Younger, bustier, tighter package."

I looked over at Sara's breasts. They were almost a cup size larger than either Joyce or Mandy. While I had always fancied spare tits, that pair did look like fun.

When the dinner plates were carted off, the Maître 'D nodded at me. As I pulled out the ring box, he signaled staff to come over with the champagne and cake at the ready. I stood, took Mandy's hand and got on one knee.

Mandy realized what was going on. Her eyes began to fill with tears. This was going to be the first public announcement.

The Maître 'D announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special occasion here. Can we have your attention?"

I looked into Mandy's eyes and said in a voice loud enough to carry, "Mandy, will you be my wife?"

I held up the ring and she took the box tentatively, as if it were the crown jewels. We hadn't discussed the public proposal at all.

She exclaimed, "Yes, Howard, I will marry you!"

As a photographer took a picture and the dining room erupted in applause, I took the ring from the open box and placed it on her finger. She looked at it for a few seconds and then threw her arms around me.

She whispered in my ear, "Howie, you are one romantic son-of-a-bitch! Thank you!"

When I stood I saw Sara in tears, too. She hugged Mandy and then sat again as the champagne and cake were served. We toasted each other, and then Mandy and I fed each other a forkful of cake.

As diners finished their meals, a number stopped by to congratulate us. A few asked whose daughter Sara was or commented how wonderful it was to have a daughter witness one of her parents' engagement to a new stepmom or dad. We replied that she was just a close family friend. I wondered what they would think if they knew that my new fiancé was going to ask me to have sex with our close family friend in about three hours and then have me watch the two of them having sex.

After dinner the three of us hit a local club for some dancing. I danced with each of them, and then the three of us danced together. Sara had some pretty good moves, too. It turned me on quite a bit to see Mindy take Sara's hand for a slow dance. I could see in their eyes the depth of caring they had for each other as they looked at each other and then rested their heads on each other's shoulder. Boston being Boston, they didn't raise much of a stir among the other patrons, though I did get a few jealous looks form men when I danced with them both.

When it was time to go, we all obeyed Mandy's rules and didn't get physical. We talked during the fifty minute ride home, and it pleased me that Sara was up on current events and could hold her own in a conversation.

We arrived at the house and the garage door finally shut behind us. This was about to happen!

I led us all to the living room and Mandy lowered the lights just a bit and put on some slow music. The three of us danced in the living room with our arms around each other. It felt wonderful, but I also felt the tension. While we danced, Mandy slipped out and placed my arms around Sara's waist. She watched us begin to feel the other's body. Sara was somewhat shorter than Mandy and I was enjoying the experience of her in my arms.