Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being cut off and thrown out like the leftovers was all new to me. Wanting to regain control of my feelings and emotions on one hand but knowing that I really liked what had happened, not wanting it to stop on the other, I did as ordered.

All I could do the rest of the day was reflect on the morning and look at my pager as if that would make it hail my return to Red.

Shelly, the manager, caught me during my afternoon rounds to tell me that “Red” had called complimenting her on hiring a very professional and competent staff.

Pressing me for the details of my efforts while there and jokingly chiding me with doing something above and beyond normal maintenance because, as she put it, “that lady is impossible to please!”.. Giving me that ‘are you sure’ look ending the conversation she urged me to keep up the good work.

The pager went off about ten that evening. Laying in my skivvies, watching television, I jumped into my shorts and shirt like a fireman going to an alarm. Heart pounding, head reeling, I raced for her door, let myself in, stripped and rounded the corner to find her mixing a drink at the bar. Just as my hands reached for the floor in the prescribed position Red rounded the bar and playfully kicked my cock and balls as she settled on the bar stool. Dressed to kill in a black dress, patterned black hose, and high heels with the thin straps that laced over her foot and around her ankle barely holding them to her foot. Framing her head was the mane of red hair. Twinkling eyes and the smiling upturned large mouth with full soft red lips looked down at me with glee.

Explaining that she had just come from a boring evening of boring food and boring people, she placed a foot on my chest and told me to remove the shoe. As I untied the knot and gently unwrapped the strap from around her ankle, my eyes ventured up the patterned black leg, past the dress to look directly into her face. Raising her foot from my chest I brought the sole of the shoe to my mouth and kissed it as it slid from her foot. Holding her foot before my face my lips paid homage to its entirety. I found myself rubbing my face against the silky hose. She finally, gently drew the foot away replacing it with the other one telling me it needed the same attention.

12