Red & Black & the Princess

Story Info
Adventurers rescue the princess.
2.7k words
4.38
30.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

Consider the two men. Great barbarian warriors. Um, well, maybe not warriors, but definitely men capable of fighting, if they had to. A knife in the back is a splendid way to avoid a messy fight. Maybe I should be calling them heroes? Then again, maybe not. They were brave enough, but not in that selfless way that epitomises the true hero.

How about we settle for mercenaries, but mercenaries with principles, such as they were. Their first principle was that they had to believe in the cause they were fighting for (if they had to fight). Actually, now I think about it, that was their second principle. The first principle was "are we getting paid for this?"

They were big men, both tall with a lot of muscle. One man was pale with vivid red hair, known to one and all as Red Fire or simply Red. This was in honour of the colour of his hair and the fact that he wouldn't admit to any other name. The other man was quite a striking contrast being black of skin. His name was Blake Ashertongowtre, more commonly known as Black Ash.

They were on a quest. A young lady, a princess, no less, had been abducted and was being held for ransom, a ransom greater than the kingdom dared pay. Our valiant heroes had been requested to assist in the rescue of the princess. Seeing the request was accompanied by a promise of much gold the lads had agreed.

The journey to the place where the princess was being held was nothing out of the ordinary. For them. The odd gangs of rogues lying in wait to kill them, magical traps to be avoided, an occasional monster. Just the normal day to day routine of a barbarian mercenary.

"Fucking towers," grumbled Red, looking up. "Why do they always stick them at the top of fucking towers? I hate climbing stairs."

"Then you may consider yourself lucky," observed Black who had just circled the tower, looking for the entrance. "There's no way in down here."

"That's lovely that is. And just how are we supposed to reach the princess."

"Quite simple. We just follow the instructions."

"Instructions?"

"It would seem the sorcerer has anticipated our arrival," said Black, handing Red a notice. "I found this fastened to the tower."

"Right," said Red. "Let me see."

Reading the notice he was informed of the following:

- The tower had been magically sealed and the interior staircases removed.

- Food and water was delivered to the princess magically.

- If the ransom was paid the princess would be released from the tower, also by magical means.

- If a rescue was being attempted the rescuers were welcome to climb the outside of the tower to the princess's room, which was on the very top of the tower.

- There was one last magical trap that would be invoked when they entered the Princess's room.

- Good luck, because you'll need it.

"Frigging smart-arsed sorcerer. I bet he reckons we won't be able to climb the bloody tower."

"Ah, Red, I wouldn't be placing my money on it, either," grumbled Black.

"What, you're going to let a little thing like vertigo stop you climbing?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Good thing that one of us has to be down here when I'm ready to let the princess down. I'll go up, kill the magic trap before I enter the room, and toss the princess down to you."

"Or lower her on the rope you'll be taking with you."

"Yeah, or that."

Red took his time surveying the tower, planning his route to the top. It wasn't too bad in his considered opinion and there was a nice ledge he could sit on once he reached the window. Assuming it wasn't rigged to collapse under him. With a muttered oath he started his climb.

About a quarter of the way to the top Red found another little notice. He read it without removing it. 'Congratulations. A quarter of the way there. Don't forget the magical trap inside the princess's room.'

He continued on his way, muttering what he was going to do to a certain loud-mouthed sorcerer if he ever found him.

Halfway and another note with another reminder of the trap waiting for him. More curses were rained down upon the unknown sorcerer as Red moved steadily higher.

Just below the princess's window was a final note.

'Well done. Unfortunately, I lied about the magical trap in the princess's room. While the trap is in the room the trigger is this note. You have just activated the trap so you'd better hurry up.'

Red didn't waste any time with more cursing, almost vaulting into the room to find what the trap was doing.

The room was reasonable spacious with a bed, a table and a comfortable chair. A small section was behind a screen, presumably the toilet facilities. Standing in the middle of the room was the princess, looking around her with a slight air of desperation. Red, being fairly astute, correctly reasoned that the reason for her distraught appearance was the fact that her clothes were falling apart. What had been a full length gown with a modest cleavage was now just some scanty rags, and these were rapidly falling apart. A glance at the bed showed that the bed covers were faring no better, all of them turning to dust as he watched.

Red was quite willing to admit that from what he could see, and he could see a lot, that the princess was really quite lovely. Hair as black as a raven's feathers, skin a pale cream (apart from a couple of pink tips peeping through the fast vanishing rags). Long shapely legs and rounded hips, a slender waist and quite lovely breasts, made even more lovely by the last traces of the rags dropping away.

"Um, I'm here to rescue you," Red said, his eyes examining the princess carefully, purely to determine if she was injured in any way.

"You can start by giving me something to wear," she snapped.

Red sighed and was about to take off his shirt and offer it to her when a voice spoke up.

"Any material that touches the princess will be immediately destroyed. If the princess is removed from this room before certain conditions have been met then the tower will be destroyed, killing the princess. If the valiant hero who has entered the room attempts to leave before certain conditions are met then the tower gets it, etcetera, etcetera.

The clock starts now. You have one hour to meet the conditions and evacuate the princess."

Red and the princess looked at each other.

"Um, what are the conditions?" asked the princess.

"I'm glad you asked that question," said the voice. "There's really only one condition. You, my brave rescuer, must fuck the princess. Once done you can depart quite safely. Don't do it and you will be destroyed. Have fun."

The princess stood proudly, head erect, posture defiant.

"I'd rather die," she announced.

Red gave her an admiring look, observing the proud stance and the way she held her head high. He also observed her lovely breasts, the curve of hip and leg, the little black tuft at the juncture of her legs.

He sighed. "Unfortunately, I'd rather not," he told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking puzzled.

For answer he just grabbed her wrist and towed her towards the bed, happy that the mattress hadn't disintegrated in the magical curse. He pushed the princess onto the bed, standing in front of her to stop her scrambling off while he dropped his trousers.

"Are you mad? I'm a princess. You're supposed to be rescuing me."

"That's what I'm doing. I can't rescue you if you're dead. I don't get paid for delivering dead princesses so I have to keep you alive. If that means I have to fuck you, it's a burden I will bear."

That wasn't her only protest. She was, she explained to Red, engaged to the Prince in the next kingdom. How could she explain her loss of virginity? If the prince had come to rescue her then he could have taken her virginity. Seeing he agreed to sub-contract the rescue he couldn't really complain if that meant sub-contracting her first fuck.

"You won't get paid," she threatened him.

"The money is already in the bank. They'll release it to me when I show that I have you alive and well. As a matter of fact, I'll probably leave you at the bank and let them get the kudos for taking you to the castle. It will save me having to answer any awkward questions."

"Come to think of it," said Red thoughtfully. "You're nearly twenty. How come you're not already married?"

"Politics," she snapped. "My father wanted the best deal he could get for my hand. There's been a bidding war going on."

"How about that. I wonder if losing your virginity will depress the price? Or won't you tell them?"

The princess said nothing which didn't worry Red. He was, after all, a man of action. He landed on the bed, pulling the princess towards him.

The princess declined to give up her virginity the easy way. She fought, or tried to. Red caught her wrists with what she considered appalling ease, holding her arms above her head with one hand while the other made free of her body. She wriggled and writhed under his weight, feeling his body pressing against hers. Slowly it dawned on her that he was smiling, enjoying the feel of her body rubbing itself against him.

Rebelliously, she forced herself to relax and just lay there, glaring at him.

Red, on the other hand was quite relaxed. Holding the princess's arm pinned above her head and with one leg wedged between hers he used his free hand to investigate all her soft places. While he enjoyed her rubbing her body against his he had to admit it was easier to handle her once she lay still.

He started with her breasts, stroking them one after the other, squeezing and rubbing, coaxing her nipples into life. Satisfied that things were going nicely he slipped his hand down between her legs, ignoring her outraged cries. Back and forth, his hand massaged her mound, cupping and squeezing, rubbing and probing. The princess seemed to feel that she should protest these liberties and was doing so, speaking loud and long.

Once his fingers slipped between her lips and starting probing inside her voice moved to a crescendo, a noise that stopped with a sudden shriek when his fingers moved too close to her clitoris.

"What did you do?" she shrieked at him, her whole body quivering slightly at the unexpected feelings that had shot through her.

"What? You mean when I did this?" he calmly asked, his fingers gently probing that delicate spot.

"Yes. Don't do that."

"Why not? You react so nicely."

Another gentle touch showed what he meant.

"How much longer does this go on?" she demanded.

"Mm? Anxious to get on with the main event, are we?" Red drawled. "I think we can arrange that."

Adjusting his position Red was now lying between the princess's thighs, his hand on her pussy easing her lips apart. This was the point where the princess decided that enough was enough and resumed her struggles. Red leaned forward, pinning her under his greater weight, laughing as she wriggled and squirmed, trying to distance herself from the cock that was leaning against her.

It took a few moments but Red finally managed to get the head of his cock pushing against the princess's opening and a little push helped him to enter.

The princess struggled and protested and used language that Red found quite shocking in such a gently bred young lady. Every time the princess paused in her struggles Red gave another small push, slowly getting a decent purchase within her. He found the evidence of her virginity and pushed past it, pausing to soothe the princess after her shocked scream.

"Take it easy, girl," he said soothingly. "That's the only bit that hurts. You'll find the rest of it goes a lot more smoothly."

He winced at the violence in the princess's reply, sighing as he pushed a little deeper. Surely she could understand that he was doing this for her own good? It was a long way down if the tower collapsed around them.

Red persevered despite the princess's reluctance. She'd pause and he'd make another small advance, another struggle, another pause, another advance. Thinking it over he decided that this was actually a good thing. Each time he had to hold still while she wriggled about it gave her a chance to adjust to his cock. No need to have a carefully measured approach while taking a virgin. Her antics were letting her adjust as he came. He finally gave one last little push, slamming home the rest of the way and smiling at her in triumph.

"There, you see. All in and no problems and apart from that initial twinge everything came together nicely."

"Fine. You took me. Now take it out."

"Take it out? Are you kidding? I have to do this properly or the magical trap may destroy us. Just relax now and move with me. You might as well as it's going to happen anyway."

Furious but resigned the princess admitted that he had a point. She obviously couldn't stop him so she might as well do as she was told and get it over with.

Red pulled back and thrust in quite firmly, feeling the princess moving to meet him. He also heard her shocked gasp as his cock slid back down her passage.

"Problem?" he asked, puzzled.

"Ah, no, it's just that that felt strange."

"Really? And how does this feel?"

Red started moving more easily, drawing back and thrusting in again, finally letting go of the princess's wrists so his hands could enjoy the feel of her breasts as he took her.

The princess was pushing up to meet him, shocked at the way his cock made her feel. Just as shocked to find that she was enjoying and anticipating each long sliding thrust. She was fairly certain she wasn't supposed to.

Red built up a bit of pace. Reaching down he pulled the princess's legs up, finding them wrapping themselves around him tightly. A fast learner this young woman, he decided. He rode her hard, satisfied that she was accepting him quite happily. At least, he thought she'd be happy until after they'd finished. She might have different views then but for now he'd take what he could get and he was getting plenty.

For the princess the next few minutes passed in a haze of pleasure. She felt hot and excited and was getting hotter and more excited by the moment. She was now making eager little sounds, pleading for more, wanting more of everything.

Red was quite happy to deliver. Judging it nicely he started to pick up the pace, feeling the princess respond beneath him. A few harder strokes and she screamed in surprise, her climax lifting her to feeling she'd never imagined.

Afterwards, Red was all action.

"We have to get out of here and get out now," he stated, picking up the rope from where he'd dropped it. He quickly tied the princess to it.

Sticking his head out the window he yelled a heads-up to Black and started bundling the princess out the window.

"No time to put anything on," he told her when she requested clothing of some sort. "We have to get out as soon as possible."

With that he pushed and started lowering her as rapidly as possible, relieved to hear Black yell acceptance of the package. Fastening the rope to the table he climbed out the window, sliding down the rope with more haste than grace.

"Ah, Red," said Black, "another notice popped up after you went in the window."

He handed Red the note, who read it, winced, and quickly stuck it in his pocket. The princess looked at them.

"Excuse me," she said. "Naked princess here. Clothing required. What was that notice?"

"Nothing," said Red. "Just congratulations on our escape and wishing us a safe journey home. Black, dig out something for the princess to wear."

"Will do. Um, Red, what did the note mean when it said just kidding about the fucking?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers