Red and Maggie's New Home

Story Info
Red and Maggie celebrate their new home with sex experiments.
1.7k words
3.52
13k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eight years of living in the top floor apartment of a three deck urban house, Red and Maggie Arnold were spending their first evening in their own suburban home. It was a small home but it was theirs; theirs and the banks, that is. Rent payments were replaced with mortgage payments; instead of all utilities paid, they had to pay all their own utilities. But in the long run the thirty-year-old couple knew it would be worthwhile.

But tonight was a night to celebrate. After a hasty fast-food-restaurant supper, the two children were safely in bed. Not only were they in their own beds, they were in their own bedrooms. It was time for Red and Maggie to celebrate.

"Okay, Red, how do you want to celebrate," Maggie asked.

"You know me, Mag. My idea of celebrating anything is fucking you. What do you suggest?"

"I want more than a quickie," she responded.

The couple sat on the sofa, turned on the TV and cuddled. The late-night motion picture featured a famous beauty from the 1940s playing the role of a harem slave winning the heart of her ruler. It had no sex scenes but it was loaded with innuendoes.

"I'll be right back." Maggie jumped out of her seat and scurried off to her bedroom.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened. A few seconds passed before Maggie appeared. She entered the room fully clothed, on her hands and knees. She crawled to her husband's feet, placed her forehead on his shoe, and without looking up, asked, "Did you summon me, your highness?"

"Now what are you up to Maggie," Red asked.

"I'm making believe that I am a harem slave girl and that you are my master. Don't get any fancy ideas. I'm only play acting and we're going to reverse our roles some other time. Do you want to play?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Whatever your little, sex-filled heart desires that doen't cause pain or injury."

"I want to fuck you."

"You can do that later. Right now play. I want to know what sadistic ideas you have in your head."

"I want to pee all over you."

"Not in the living room here. You can do that later when we take a shower. Now be sensible. I'm trying to get you to play and to express yourself."

"I want you to suck my dick."

"I can't do that with your fly all zipped up. Take your cock out."

Red unzipped his trousers and took his cock out.

In a completely serious tone of voice, Maggie said, "Oh, Master, what a beautiful penis you have. May I have the honor of licking and sucking it?"

Red, finally catching on to the game, responded, "Yes, but you must lick the bottom side first."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Maggie took Red's penis in one hand, his two balls in her other hand, and licked the underside of his dick

"I did not authorize you to handle my balls. Now you will have to wash them with your mouth."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Maggie maneuvered both of Red's balls into her mouth and deliberately made loud slurping sounds as she jiggled them with her tongue.

"Take your clothes off, Maggie."

Maggie spit out his balls, giggled, and answered, "Yes, Master, Thank you, Master," and slowly disrobed.

First, she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her pink bra and her cleavage. She stepped back as her husband reached for her boobs. "Wait 'til I'm undressed." Red sat back on the couch.

Two buttons and her skirt fell to the floor exposing her matching pink panties.

"I like; I like," is all that Red could say.

She unsnapped her bra, shrugged her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. Two cone-shaped boobs pointed their erect nipples right at Red's mouth. He was drooling before he could even lick them with his tongue.

She turned her back to her husband as she lowered her panties and wiggled her ass.

Again, Red said, "I like, I like."

"You better like it. You married it."

"Show me your clit," Red ordered, expecting a negative answere.

Maggie quickly stood on the couch, balanced herself by bending. She held onto her husband's head, and flaunted her pussy in his face.

"Close enough," she asked.

He wrapped his arms around her hips, kissed her bush, and enjoyed her female odor.

"Let's go in the bedroom," Red suggested.

"I thought you wanted to pee on me. Let's go in the bathroom."

The couple adjourned to the bathroom.

"You can't pee on me if you still have your clothes on," Maggie sadi.

Then, she climbed into the bathtub, spread her legs, and let a stream of urine flow while her husband undressed.

"Wow, you certainly aren't inhibited, Maggie."

"Why should I be? I'm with my husband.

Red stood by the edge of the tub. Maggie squatted inside the tub and took his penis in hand.

"When you're done, I'm going to shower. You can join me if you want."

"How can I pass up an opportunity like that?"

Red emptied his bladder on his loving wife. He started at her shoulders, worked down to her bush. As he worked his way back to her face, she closed her eyes tightly. He finished by urinating in her hair.

"Thank you , Master," she said.

The couple showered. When they finished, Maggie's breasts were clean, but probably not as clean as her ass crack or her pussy. Red washed her rectum and vagina inside and out.

Maggie must have said, "Thank you, Master," fifty times as she watched her husband enjoy their experiment.

They toweled themselves dry and went to bed.

Red's dick was too worked up to wait any longer. In the few seconds it took him to spread Maggie's legs with his knees, he ejaculated onto the spread.

"Oh, what a waste, Master. You better not do that tomorrow night when I'm the Queen and you're the slave."

The Next Evening

The next evening when Red and Maggie felt the children were securely asleep, Maggie declared to Red, "I am Queen Maggie, Master of this home. You are my slave. You will obey all my wishes."

"Yes, your highness." John remembered the role reversal he had promised the night before.

"Kneel, slave. And, in the future, you will address me as Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Yes, Master, what," Maggie demanded.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"That's better. Now get naked. I have a special fantasy I want to carry out and you are the slave I want to carry it out on."

Red pretended cowardly fear as he finished undressing.

"On the couch; on your hands and knees, slave."

As Red obeyed his master's command, he asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to milk your cock. I have fantasized milking a man's cock for years. Now I'm going to satisfy my fantasy."

"Don't hurt me."

"You'll enjoy being milked. Spread your knees as much as you can without falling off the couch. I need space to play with your dick."

She placed a bath towel beneath his penis to avoid staining the couch.

"I think this might be more fun if you get naked too," Red said.

"That's a good idea for a slave," Maggie responded. She removed her clothing.

As she removed her underpants, Red mockingly complained, "Pink panties, again."

"Be quiet, slave," Maggie said as she stuffed her moist pink panties into Red's mouth.

Red made no protest.

Maggie sat on the hassock next to Red's waist, reached out with her hand, took Red's flaccid dick, and enjoyed feeling it stiffen in her clenched fist.

Pukp. Pump. Red mumbled happily as Maggie pumped him.

Pump. Pump. She pumped as she spoke softly. "You're a cow and I'm after your milk."

Red mumbled in response to her words.

Pump. Pump. "You're a horse, getting your sperm harvested."

Red mumbled a happy whinny.

Pump. Pump. "You're my husband, getting a handjob."

Red mumbled his delight despite the pink panties in his mouth.

Pump. Pump. Red's body quivered all over as his penis ejaculated into the bath towel.

"Good boy," Maggie said as if she were praising a pet. She patted her husband's head and said, "If you behave yourself, I will milk you again, someday."

Red "mooed" pleasantly through the pink panties.

Maggie arose from the hassock and went to her rocking chair. "Now get down from the couch, come here, and sleep at my feet. When you're ready to come again let me know."

Red curled up at his "Queen-for-the-night's" feet and recuperated his stamina. After a few minutes, he started to speak. "Maggie, let's ,,,"

"You may not ask for anything unless your forehead is on my feet," Maggie commanded

Red got on his hands and knees, placed his forehead on Maggie's now bare feet, and asked, "Maggie, let's take a break and have a snack."

"How dare you prefer food to my sexual desires."

"I'm sorry Master. Please, forgive me, Master."

"Lead me to my bedroom and help me masturbate."

Maggie tied the waistband of her bathrobe around Red's neck and led him, on his hands and knees like a dog, to her bedroom.

She stretched her naked body on her bed. She spread her legs as wide as shoe could to please her husband's eyes.

She commanded, "Put two fingers in my cunt, look for my G-spot, finger fuck me, and twiddle my clit with your thumb until I come. You may use your other hand to amuse yourself feeling my tits and my belly."

In and out, Red's fingers worked. It wasn't long before Maggie started moaning softly. Her moans grew louder when Red's fingers found her G-spot, Her hips started moving up and down. Her back arched; she screamed, "Aagh" and squirted profusely onto Red's hand and the bed. Her hips came to rest.

With a big smile, Maggie said, "Red, I've satisfied my fantasy. Let's get a snack and call it a night."

"Yes, Master. Thank you , Master."

The couple went to the kitchen, snacked, and went to bed. You will just have to use your imagination to picture what sexual experiments the couple enjoyed in bed that night. They didn't invite me to watch.